Remember me
▼ Content

This Website Needs an Edit Function

This Website Needs an Edit Function19-02-2024 00:31
RenaissanceMan
★☆☆☆☆
(115)
I post something and it isn't what I wanted, but without an edit function, I can't correct anything.
This is a very rare place that doesn't allow editing.....yet.

Secondly, I can't figure out how to insert an image in the post. Many websites have an icon to click on and paste your picture or jpeg image in it and voila. Visual aids.
19-02-2024 01:37
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14430)
RenaissanceMan wrote: I post something and it isn't what I wanted, but without an edit function, I can't correct anything.

There is an edit function. You can edit your post for up to one hour after you post it.

RenaissanceMan wrote: Secondly, I can't figure out how to insert an image in the post.

You post images by placing the image's URL between the [img] and the [/img] tags, which you can do by highlighting the text for the URL and clicking on the "img" button below. For example, if you surround the image at https://i.pinimg.com/originals/19/40/9f/19409fbbc81d25bbd52cb1ade3d0b481.png with [img] and [/img], you get:

19-02-2024 02:10
RenaissanceMan
★☆☆☆☆
(115)
I have thousands of images without links.
Creating a link for a post is a pain in the .... link.
19-02-2024 03:30
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14430)
RenaissanceMan wrote:I have thousands of images without links.

... then upload an image (create a post just to upload the image) as an attachment by clicking on the Attachment button at the bottom "Choose File" which will allow you to select a file from your computer/device and will place the path where it reads "No file chosen"

The result will be an attached image (see below). Thereafter, right-click on the image and save the URL and voila!, you have the URL for that image and you can post it anywhere on the internet.
Attached image:

Edited on 19-02-2024 03:32
19-02-2024 19:55
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
IBdaMann wrote:

... then upload an image (create a post just to upload the image) as an attachment by clicking on the Attachment button at the bottom "Choose File" which will allow you to select a file from your computer/device and will place the path where it reads "No file chosen"

The result will be an attached image (see below). Thereafter, right-click on the image and save the URL and voila!, you have the URL for that image and you can post it anywhere on the internet.

An FYI for you Dane's in here, I might be interviewed by the Dutch National Broadcasting Channel about woodworking and rare book(s). And Ms. Montana (farmer) had her great grandfather immigrate from Denmark and homestead.
Kind of why I don't really need to be trolled by someone who is basically my enemy, I'm 1/2 Norwegian, right? And with rare books, the author was 1/2 Polish and 1/2 German. And with climate change and modeling it, I know how I'm going
to go about that. And since I had surgery 2 weeks ago (literally) I should be
resting/taking it easy.

p.s., Math can show about how quickly the surge of the Amazon River delta diminishes into the Atlantic Ocean according to the inverse square law in mathematics. When considering the distance across the mouth of the Amazon River and its elevation, how can that volume be spread out 45º to each side.
For every 1km out to see it's also 1km to the left or right.
Then it's the difference between (πr^2/4)/2 to get the volume of the river's surge dispersing. The surface area would also need to allow for how fast the Amazon is flowing.
19-02-2024 23:25
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
James_ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

An FYI for you Dane's in here, I might be interviewed by the Dutch National Broadcasting Channel about woodworking and rare book(s). And Ms. Montana (farmer) had her great grandfather immigrate from Denmark and homestead.
Kind of why I don't really need to be trolled by someone who is basically my enemy, I'm 1/2 Norwegian, right? And with rare books, the author was 1/2 Polish and 1/2 German. And with climate change and modeling it, I know how I'm going
to go about that. And since I had surgery 2 weeks ago (literally) I should be
resting/taking it easy.

p.s., Math can show about how quickly the surge of the Amazon River delta diminishes into the Atlantic Ocean according to the inverse square law in mathematics. When considering the distance across the mouth of the Amazon River and its elevation, how can that volume be spread out 45º to each side.
For every 1km out to see it's also 1km to the left or right.
Then it's the difference between (πr^2/4)/2 to get the volume of the river's surge dispersing. The surface area would also need to allow for how fast the Amazon is flowing.

The only people who should be interviewing you is the FBI for your preemptive knowledge of this murder suicide, and attempted murder of a sheriff.

https://fugitive.com/michael-dorthick-and-lizzette-chann-identified-in-shooting-of-alameda-co-deputy/

Edited on 19-02-2024 23:27
20-02-2024 00:02
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
And today is President's Day in the U.S. It's a federal holiday (I do not work for the government).
Am watching the Daytona 500 which I think might be an American tradition. I am also going to have a chicken pot pie on top of Mexican rice. I think between surgery and being close to being finished with the build is why. Still, I'll be needing more surgery but at least this way I can adjust to feeling better. It's like I went on a diet, did some moderate exercise and ate a healthier diet. That's what feeling better is like and I think it'll continue to get better for me. This is because I will have worked at things.
Edited on 20-02-2024 00:18
20-02-2024 03:50
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
So ya'alls will know; https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/perpetual-motion-d18-e3706-s80.php#post_102092
Besides needing to heal from surgery I also need to adjust to changes they made.
And with the Daytona 500, why not work with other drivers drafting for position?
With the Daytona track, they might have to modify it to create a place on the race
course that requires more skill than just going fast on a Super Speedway.

And with perpetual motion, if I'm successful (because Bessler was) then it will be
given serious consideration as a source of green energy.
Edited on 20-02-2024 03:52

Join the debate This Website Needs an Edit Function:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
A conservative website that gets it wrong about Global Warming320-06-2023 19:34
I've Updated My Website709-11-2022 04:39
Go Fund Me pitch for troll-infested website vermin eradication program manual6022-04-2022 16:56
Ecohypocrisy website - Your help is requested in expanding it029-05-2018 02:39
Climate Change Website and Legacy Project423-12-2017 07:50
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact