Remember me
▼ Content

The World for which tmiddles Advocates

The World for which tmiddles Advocates21-07-2020 16:23
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14450)
tmiddles screams that law abiding citizens must be rendered defenseless before violent crime which is not to be judged or opposed.

This short video shows that tmiddles' vision is being implemented:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymWO9FisAyg

ANTIFA and BLM are simply the wahhabi police that will enforce Global Warming observance along with the violent destruction of all vestiges of society, including any artifacts that belie their historical revisionism.
Attached image:

21-07-2020 22:08
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles screams that law abiding citizens must be rendered defenseless before violent crime which is not to be judged or opposed.

This short video shows that tmiddles' vision is being implemented:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymWO9FisAyg

ANTIFA and BLM are simply the wahhabi police that will enforce Global Warming observance along with the violent destruction of all vestiges of society, including any artifacts that belie their historical revisionism.

Is that Twiddles on the ground, getting his head stomped? Might explain a few things...
22-07-2020 00:49
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
What causes a grown man to constantly talk like a child?
22-07-2020 00:59
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14450)
keepit wrote: What causes a grown man to constantly talk like a child?

I saw that.

You contributed nothing to the discussion. You simply hurled a petty insult.

Good. GOOD! Let the HATE flow through you, in solidarity with tmiddles.

You never answered the question out to you: How would you redistribute the wealth in the US and how would you more equitably make available the means of production?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
Edited on 22-07-2020 01:00

Join the debate The World for which tmiddles Advocates:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Catering to tmiddles2411-05-2022 02:27
Tmiddles, They're Henpecking Us106-01-2020 22:22
It's not true leftists are climate advocates201-05-2019 00:24
Climate change should be top issue for voters in October, advocates say024-04-2019 03:05
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact