▼ Content

The Van Allen radiation belts and the Tropopause

The Van Allen radiation belts and the Tropopause05-01-2024 19:21
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
With the Van Allen radiation belts (the magnetosphere);
https://spacecenter.org/what-are-the-van-allen-radiation-belts/

Why would they matter? My null hypothesis (working theory, that term means what I am working with/developing) is that the Van Allen radiation belts influence the tropopause.
At the same time both gravity fields of the Sun and the Moon do as well. This is what helps gasses in the stratosphere to mix and to move around in the stratosphere.
What this does in the troposphere (and the stratosphere) is to prevent air in the Earth's atmosphere from accelerating. If you consider v = √Gm/r then air within 1km of sea level should be moving at a velocity of 7.9km/s. Yet it doesn't.
This means that another force is preventing air from accelerating. This is why I consider if the Van Allen radiation belts are lifting the tropopause (via Coulomb's law) then could that change act as a "brake" so to speak. When the atmosphere expands then its momentum would change direction. Or its kinetic energy as in KE = 3/2kT = 1/2mv^2. Instead of its velocity increasing in the direction the Earth is rotating, it accelerates perpendicular instead.
And this would influence the rest of the atmosphere as well. This would also be a source of heat in the Earth's atmosphere as well. Basically movement of the tropopause if caused by the Van Allen radiation belts are attracted to each other then that is meaningful work which would influence 1/2mv^2 = 3/2kT = KE.
Attached image:

06-01-2024 01:36
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
James_ wrote:
With the Van Allen radiation belts (the magnetosphere);
https://spacecenter.org/what-are-the-van-allen-radiation-belts/

Why would they matter? My null hypothesis (working theory, that term means what I am working with/developing) is that the Van Allen radiation belts influence the tropopause.
At the same time both gravity fields of the Sun and the Moon do as well. This is what helps gasses in the stratosphere to mix and to move around in the stratosphere.
What this does in the troposphere (and the stratosphere) is to prevent air in the Earth's atmosphere from accelerating. If you consider v = √Gm/r then air within 1km of sea level should be moving at a velocity of 7.9km/s. Yet it doesn't.
This means that another force is preventing air from accelerating. This is why I consider if the Van Allen radiation belts are lifting the tropopause (via Coulomb's law) then could that change act as a "brake" so to speak. When the atmosphere expands then its momentum would change direction. Or its kinetic energy as in KE = 3/2kT = 1/2mv^2. Instead of its velocity increasing in the direction the Earth is rotating, it accelerates perpendicular instead.
And this would influence the rest of the atmosphere as well. This would also be a source of heat in the Earth's atmosphere as well. Basically movement of the tropopause if caused by the Van Allen radiation belts are attracted to each other then that is meaningful work which would influence 1/2mv^2 = 3/2kT = KE.

Have you ever thought of working on a cure for delusions of grandeur? LOL perhaps you could even turn yourself into Buddy Love

Nah never mind, you are just nutty

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
06-01-2024 07:39
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14429)
James_ wrote:Why would they matter? My null hypothesis (working theory, that term means what I am working with/developing) is that the Van Allen radiation belts influence the tropopause.

James_, I hope you are ready for some bad news. I realize that you really like the word word "tropopause" ... but it isn't anything more than a definition. There are no atmospheric molecules in the "tropopause." Molecules are either in the troposphere or they are in the stratosphere. There is no physical tropopause for the Van Allen belts to "influence," i.e. the tropopause is simply a conceptual definition and, as such, it cannot be "influenced."

James_ wrote: This is what helps gasses in the stratosphere to mix and to move around in the stratosphere.

The correct word is "gases." The word "gasses" is a verb and is what Hitler had done to the Jews, or what PETA does to stray animals they capture.
06-01-2024 15:12
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
IBdaMann wrote:
James_ wrote:Why would they matter? My null hypothesis (working theory, that term means what I am working with/developing) is that the Van Allen radiation belts influence the tropopause.

James_, I hope you are ready for some bad news. I realize that you really like the word word "tropopause" ... but it isn't anything more than a definition. There are no atmospheric molecules in the "tropopause." Molecules are either in the troposphere or they are in the stratosphere. There is no physical tropopause for the Van Allen belts to "influence," i.e. the tropopause is simply a conceptual definition and, as such, it cannot be "influenced."

James_ wrote: This is what helps gasses in the stratosphere to mix and to move around in the stratosphere.

The correct word is "gases." The word "gasses" is a verb and is what Hitler had done to the Jews, or what PETA does to stray animals they capture.

Look at what's been happening to Palestinians because the U.N. has allowed Resolution 181, Article 39 to be violated;
The Security Council shall determine the existence of any threat to the peace, breach of the peace, or act of aggression and shall make recommendations, or decide what measures shall be taken in accordance with Articles 4 and 42, to maintain or restore international peace and security.
https://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/unchart.asp#art39

Also 4 wars this century because of no 2 State solution tends to make the West similar to the 3rd Reich. Estimates of civilian deaths because of the wars this century goes from 363,000 (England) to as high as 4.5 million. And all to promote Israel's Zionist policies.

1 Samuel 16:7; But the LORD said to Samuel, "Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart."

Some people don't want peace.

And people will wonder why a gay white supremacist has been allowed to stalk me for over a decade. Yep, there was a war from 1939 to 1945. My Father's country was occupied and they survived but that doesn't mean I deserve a life today because I'm not a Jude. They have a term for only the "right" people deserve to have a life. I'm sure it'll come to me sooner or later.
Edited on 06-01-2024 15:18
06-01-2024 16:57
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bubOcI11sps&t=2s
06-01-2024 23:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
James_ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Look at what's been happening to Palestinians because the U.N. has allowed Resolution 181, Article 39 to be violated;
The Security Council shall determine the existence of any threat to the peace, breach of the peace, or act of aggression and shall make recommendations, or decide what measures shall be taken in accordance with Articles 4 and 42, to maintain or restore international peace and security.
https://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/unchart.asp#art39

Also 4 wars this century because of no 2 State solution tends to make the West similar to the 3rd Reich. Estimates of civilian deaths because of the wars this century goes from 363,000 (England) to as high as 4.5 million. And all to promote Israel's Zionist policies.

1 Samuel 16:7; But the LORD said to Samuel, "Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart."

Some people don't want peace.

And people will wonder why a gay white supremacist has been allowed to stalk me for over a decade. Yep, there was a war from 1939 to 1945. My Father's country was occupied and they survived but that doesn't mean I deserve a life today because I'm not a Jude. They have a term for only the "right" people deserve to have a life. I'm sure it'll come to me sooner or later.

Do you have any extra meth for sale?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL

Join the debate The Van Allen radiation belts and the Tropopause:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Anyone explain how does N2 and O2 don't absorb electromagnetic radiation?4902-02-2023 01:23
NET THERMAL RADIATION : You in a room as a reference.62230-01-2023 04:40
thermal radiation and EM radiation901-03-2020 23:36
Max Planck and Pierre Prevost on Net Thermal Radiation and Net Heat3227-09-2019 02:43
Black body radiation2919-08-2019 09:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact