Remember me
▼ Content

The real purpose of the raid on Trump is so that the FBI can arrest every person in a Trump hat or shirt

The real purpose of the raid on Trump is so that the FBI can arrest every person in a Trump hat or shirt14-08-2022 23:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Hey FBI turds, the threats are likely coming from Pelosi or Maxine Waters to make the GOP look bad. LOL who knew that the FBI was so shit scared of Americans? Then again as a whole we are undefeated and FBI turds with 9mm pop guns and M4's in the hands of trannies are way less intimidating than the other World Powers that real Americans have defeated flawlessly.

DHS/FBI bulletin warns of 'dirty bomb' threat, increasing general calls for 'civil war'
A bulletin from the Department of Homeland Security and Federal Bureau of Investigations was sent to local and state law enforcement agencies that is warning of increased threats following the FBI's execution of a search warrant at Mar-a-Lago.

The bulletin, according to a law enforcement source, states that there are increased threats of violence against law enforcement, judiciary, and government personnel in response to the FBI's execution of the search warrant at former President Trump's Florida estate.

Since the warrant was executed, the FBI and DHS have seen an increase in "violent threats" against federal officials on social media, including a particular threat to "place a so-called Dirty Bomb in front of FBI headquarters."

"General calls" for "civil war" and "armed rebellion" have also increased in recent days on social media.

According to the bulletin, many of the threats include references to the claim that the 2020 election was stolen, in addition to other perceived claims of government overreach.

Several of the threats are specific, according to the bulletin, which states that "the FBI and DHS have identified multiple articulated threats and calls for the targeted killing of judicial law enforcement and government officials associated with the Palm Beach search, including the Federal judge who approved the Palm Beach search warrant."

Fox News' Jacqui Heinrich contributed to this report.

Simplified the commies in the bureau are shit scared of their own ineptitude.

As always

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 15-08-2022 00:10
Join the debate The real purpose of the raid on Trump is so that the FBI can arrest every person in a Trump hat or shirt:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Real Perspective on Warming - NASA Data1727-04-2024 04:30
Do you think the Supreme Court will ban Trump6431-01-2024 22:27
Purpose of the Internet and Smart Devices?027-01-2024 18:44
What a "REAL" American Brings to the Table305-12-2023 01:14
None Of You Know The Real Intend, Purpose Of Climate Change Issue On The Media704-12-2023 04:02
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact