Remember me
▼ Content

The new USA

The new USA31-03-2021 08:59
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Dr. Gavin A. Schmidt and John Forbes Kerry are going to absolutely F you all up.It may roll our way eventually but you all are in the front line.Good luck you are going to need it

duncan61
31-03-2021 09:15
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
2020 Tied for Warmest Year on Record, NASA Analysis Shows
Earth's global average surface temperature in 2020 tied with 2016 as the warmest year on record, according to an analysis by NASA.
Globally, 2020 was the hottest year on record, effectively tying 2016, the previous record. Overall, Earth's average temperature has risen more than 2 degrees Fahrenheit since the 1880s. Temperatures are increasing due to human activities, specifically emissions of greenhouse gases, like carbon dioxide and methane. (Credits: NASA's Scientific Visualization Studio/Lori Perkins/Kathryn Mersmann)
This pair of clowns go for this work of fiction and have now been put in charge of the climate.Your F$%£ked
31-03-2021 20:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5726)
duncan61 wrote:
Earth's global average surface temperature in 2020 tied with 2016 as the warmest year on record, according to an analysis by NASA.
Globally, 2020 was the hottest year on record, effectively tying 2016, the previous record. Overall, Earth's average temperature has risen more than 2 degrees Fahrenheit since the 1880s. Temperatures are increasing due to human activities, specifically emissions of greenhouse gases, like carbon dioxide and methane. (Credits: NASA's Scientific Visualization Studio/Lori Perkins/Kathryn Mersmann)
This pair of clowns go for this work of fiction and have now been put in charge of the climate.Your F$%£ked

99.9999999999999999999 percent of all Earth years are not on record, so the warmest year nonsense is just that nonsense. Seriously 20000 years ago the Earth was in an ice age, aren't you glad that ended?
31-03-2021 22:26
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

99.9999999999999999999 percent of all Earth years are not on record, so the warmest year nonsense is just that nonsense. Seriously 20000 years ago the Earth was in an ice age, aren't you glad that ended?

Wow, you are just as omniscient as tmiddles, apparently...
01-04-2021 11:28
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21699)
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

How do you know? Were you there? Math error. Failure to specify boundary. Failure to specify randX.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 01-04-2021 11:29
01-04-2021 17:11
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14476)
Into the Night wrote:How do you know? Were you there? Math error. Failure to specify boundary. Failure to specify randX.

I know from the Bible that sea level has dropped significantly from the time of Noah ... roughly 15 cubits.

Attached image:

01-04-2021 18:28
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:How do you know? Were you there? Math error. Failure to specify boundary. Failure to specify randX.

I know from the Bible that sea level has dropped significantly from the time of Noah ... roughly 15 cubits.

IBD, I am glad that you fully realize the seriousness of Climate Change... Global sea level anomalies show that current sea levels are DANGEROUSLY LOW compared to the baseline of the seventh month of 2348 BC.

Global sea levels are nowhere near where they "should be". We need to take immediate action to slow the rate of sea level decrease!!!
02-04-2021 01:11
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
I am with you gfm.Apparently we have the power to adjust the sea level to suit our mood.Bring back the sea level.More fishing spots for me
02-04-2021 05:11
(14476)
gfm7175 wrote:IBD, I am glad that you fully realize the seriousness of Climate Change... Global sea level anomalies show that current sea levels are DANGEROUSLY LOW compared to the baseline of the seventh month of 2348 BC.

Global sea levels are nowhere near where they "should be". We need to take immediate action to slow the rate of sea level decrease!!!

Your account has been credited. Awesome!

Attached image:

03-04-2021 01:16
S@ve0ur3arth
☆☆☆☆☆
(29)
duncan61 wrote:
Dr. Gavin A. Schmidt and John Forbes Kerry are going to absolutely F you all up.It may roll our way eventually but you all are in the front line.Good luck you are going to need it

I understand that Schmidt and Forbes are quite controversial, but I truly believe that your comment could be a little bit exaggerated.
03-04-2021 01:18
S@ve0ur3arth
☆☆☆☆☆
(29)
duncan61 wrote:

It is an undeniable fact that 2020 was the hottest year. Governments have to take the proper measures asap in order to stop this climate mayhem.
03-04-2021 02:01
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Thank you S@ve0ur3arth however I disagree.GISS are modifying the data because the train has left the station and will have to keep rolling on the agenda.Massive areas of Africa and Australia have no land measurements.The sea data is very vague.The Aqua and Terra Satellites measure UV light then make it up to a program.In there 12 hour orbit the temperature could change considerably between readings in a few hours before and after by wind or cloud cover.If you read how NASA claim to do it they admit they are guessing at best and fill in the gaps and call it homogenising.The best part is then to publish data at .00 degree even though lots of other independant sources with the same data have different results.If you are serious check out Climate discussion Nexus it appers to be logical and provides some interesting fact checking.The weather is so variable and we have to admit we can not work with all the parameters involved so to claim its warming and some how that is bad is scaring the children.Its outrageous.I have a CO2 meter and its around 400ppm and that is where it is going to stay and its good.The weather we have now is what we are going to get.Its not worse than before and it is not going to get worse later.I hope you respond as this is why I am on this forum even though it gets trolled a bit
03-04-2021 03:38
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
duncan61 wrote:
I am with you gfm.Apparently we have the power to adjust the sea level to suit our mood.Bring back the sea level.More fishing spots for me

We also have the power to adjust the global thermostat. Although, I'm not sure how they ever agreed on where it should be set, for best comfort. Nobody bothered to ask me. I would mind a few degrees warmer, specially in the winter months. Anybody, has spent much time living with a woman, knows you have to put a lock on the thermostat, or they keep messing with it.
04-04-2021 06:51
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
People in 2050 will laugh their tits off when reading back on this climate scaremongoring and nothing has happened.In 2010 a sign was erected at glacial park saying gone by 2020.Now the sign has gone.In 1970 I remember all the hype about the Amazon rainforest being destroyed by 2000 and we are all going to run out of air to breathe.Its still there what a surprise.I have learned many things on this forum and one theory I have concluded myself is the people that are falling for this would be falling for some thing else anyway because that is what they do.
04-04-2021 07:03
(5197)
duncan61 wrote:
People in 2050 will laugh their tits off when reading back on this climate scaremongoring and nothing has happened.In 2010 a sign was erected at glacial park saying gone by 2020.Now the sign has gone.In 1970 I remember all the hype about the Amazon rainforest being destroyed by 2000 and we are all going to run out of air to breathe.Its still there what a surprise.I have learned many things on this forum and one theory I have concluded myself is the people that are falling for this would be falling for some thing else anyway because that is what they do.

People fall for scams all the time, and most never admit they got taken in. We only hear from the very few, who have nothing left to lose, and have little choice, in hopes of recovering some of what they lost.

Mostly people wish to forget, and never want to talk about getting scammed. Most don't realize how much they lost, until it's all gone.
04-04-2021 09:11
(14476)
S@ve0ur3arth wrote:It is an undeniable fact that 2020 was the hottest year.

... then why am I so easily able to deny it? You don't even know what the earth's average temperature was yesterday much less over a one year span.

S@ve0ur3arth wrote:Governments have to take the proper measures asap in order to stop this climate mayhem.

1. What is the problem specifically?
2. What is the solution specifically?
3. Why do you think it's urgent?
4.What is the global climate?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
04-04-2021 09:43
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Joe Biden will rejoin the Paris climate agreement soon after being inaugurated as president of the United States. Climate change, according to Biden, is "an existential threat" to the nation, and to combat it, he proposes to spend $500 billion each year on climate policies — the equivalent of $1,500 per person.

The insanity begins
Edited on 04-04-2021 09:45
04-04-2021 18:39
(5197)
duncan61 wrote:
Joe Biden will rejoin the Paris climate agreement soon after being inaugurated as president of the United States. Climate change, according to Biden, is "an existential threat" to the nation, and to combat it, he proposes to spend $500 billion each year on climate policies — the equivalent of $1,500 per person.

The insanity begins

You forget, that America was invited in, because of our deep pockets. We are just picking up the tab, for the 'greening' of America, but also every other country, unable, or unwilling to spend their own cash. In reality, he's just throwing money out there, that won't really buy a lot of solar panels and windmills. Most of it will go to people, planning on how best to spend the money, to make the best use of it, until there is nothing left, to actual build anything with. Consulting firms, like Hunter Biden's... It's a scam politicians have been running for decades. They send a huge aid package to a country, as well as teams of 'consultants', which are mainly family and friends, who get paid huge salaries, to do nothing. Nobody cares, nobody says a word, because it's free money, and any scandal would end the freebies. Plenty enough to go around, why be greedy?

Trump came really close to exposing the scam, but there are just too many people in our government making millions off it, and they have been doing it for a long time. Hunter Biden, and two of his friends got Board of Director jobs in the Ukraine, even though they had no training or experience to offer the company. The aid package Obama and Biden sent to the Ukraine, mostly benefited Burisma, to promote energy independence from Russia.

Join the debate The new USA:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The USA electricity system - Hourly billing.?10802-02-2024 20:52
The new USA electric tank, the dumbest invention in the history of warfare005-01-2024 15:27
Palestinians are now murdering Jews in the USA. FBI does nothing as usual, lock and load412-11-2023 15:30
USD US Dollar, USA United States Are Deserved To Be Gone Forever !220-07-2023 22:43
The Ukraine War Will End Immediately If The USA Receive The Benefits They Looking For015-07-2023 09:03
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact