Remember me
▼ Content

Thankful

Thankful23-11-2023 18:51
keepit
★★★★★
(3072)
I'm thankful to live in such a bountiful country where even with moderate means it's possible to live comfortably.
24-11-2023 03:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
keepit wrote:
I'm thankful to live in such a bountiful country where even with moderate means it's possible to live comfortably.

And where the poorest people have more twinkies to eat and weigh from 300 to 600lbs

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
24-11-2023 19:14
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:

And where the poorest people have more twinkies to eat and weigh from 300 to 600lbs

That describes Alan. And Alan, people in other countries will understand that you are a white supremacist who will do anything to have my work so you will have "little" boys noticing you. They're your "twinkies" too, right? They have that delicious creme filling you love.

p.s., For legal purposes, IMO which is allowed for under the 1st Amendment.
I didn't define what a "little" boy is.
Attached image:

Edited on 24-11-2023 19:19
24-11-2023 19:41
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
This post was deleted by the forum owner but because I Googled it, Google saved it. This shows that forum owners, moderators and members will support him. How disturbing is this?

https://overunity.com/12597/my-invention/160/wap/

And when you read about how "bad" he has it just as he did with a ruptured gas line, what prevents him from working with a disabled Veteran if he's a patriotic American? I'm 1/2 Norwegian and as he and his "partner" Ralph Lortie (Stansfield, Oregon) have said, Europeans should work for them because Americans are superior to those losers across the ocean.
Attached image:

Edited on 24-11-2023 19:50
24-11-2023 19:47
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
In a perpetual motion forum he states that perpetual motion is impossible and becomes a "credible" forum leader. He has said he will defend his credibility even if it requires driving me to commit suicide. He wants the world to know what it means to be both a Christian (Praise Jesus!!) and an American.
And he kept his good conduct medal because he brought the dead back to life.
Just know how good he is. That's right, isn't it Alan? That's why they brought you a bloated corpse, he was a part of the crew and you being the good Christian can work miracles, right?
Attached image:

24-11-2023 20:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
In a perpetual motion forum he states that perpetual motion is impossible and becomes a "credible" forum leader. He has said he will defend his credibility even if it requires driving me to commit suicide. He wants the world to know what it means to be both a Christian (Praise Jesus!!) and an American.
Just know how good he is. That's right, isn't it Alan? That's why they brought you a bloated corpse, he was a part of the crew and you being the good Christian can work miracles, right?

https://988lifeline.org/

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

27-11-2023 21:28
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
keepit wrote:

I feel the same way, good sir.
27-11-2023 21:59
(3314)
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

There's DEFINITELY a lot of fat-asses here in the States... I mean, WAYYYY too many morbidly obese MFers...

Even I, at one time, was very overweight (borderline obese), but I decided to turn it around and I dropped a good 40+ pounds to return back to a healthy weight. Atm, I'm slightly overweight (I gained weight during the COVID hysteria days and I never had the motivation to lose any of that weight again until just now), but I'm currently working on dropping 12 pounds to get myself back down to the healthy weight that I had myself down to before.

It would be nice to get back down to my out-of-college weight, but to do that, I'd need to drop another 13 pounds on top of the initial 12 that I want to drop.
27-11-2023 22:01
(3314)
James_ wrote:

How's your Bessler's Wheel coming along?? Any progress updates?
28-11-2023 02:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
gfm7175 wrote:
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

There's DEFINITELY a lot of fat-asses here in the States... I mean, WAYYYY too many morbidly obese MFers...

Even I, at one time, was very overweight (borderline obese), but I decided to turn it around and I dropped a good 40+ pounds to return back to a healthy weight. Atm, I'm slightly overweight (I gained weight during the COVID hysteria days and I never had the motivation to lose any of that weight again until just now), but I'm currently working on dropping 12 pounds to get myself back down to the healthy weight that I had myself down to before.

It would be nice to get back down to my out-of-college weight, but to do that, I'd need to drop another 13 pounds on top of the initial 12 that I want to drop.

I have lost 8lbs on one bike ride and 17lbs in 3 days by just eating breakfast then lifting. Doctors always ask me what prescription drugs I take, I say none, then they ask if I take blood thinners and I say none as it is healthier to widen arteries, they have no clue what health is

ULTRA MAGA

28-11-2023 03:47
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Swan wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

I have lost 8lbs on one bike ride and 17lbs in 3 days by just eating breakfast then lifting. Doctors always ask me what prescription drugs I take, I say none, then they ask if I take blood thinners and I say none as it is healthier to widen arteries, they have no clue what health is

Only possibility would have been water-weight loss, and you would have had to be carrying a huge excess quantity, and not just water either. If you hadn't noticed and unhealthy retention... Fat doesn't metabolize that quickly. Probably lying, about something. Couldn't be physically fit, and healthy to report that kind of weight loss. Too morbidly obese to even fantasize about that level of physical activity...
28-11-2023 04:04
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

Only possibility would have been water-weight loss, and you would have had to be carrying a huge excess quantity, and not just water either. If you hadn't noticed and unhealthy retention... Fat doesn't metabolize that quickly. Probably lying, about something. Couldn't be physically fit, and healthy to report that kind of weight loss. Too morbidly obese to even fantasize about that level of physical activity...

Nope it is not water weight loss because I still continue to lose another 2 or 3 lbs after the ride is over and I am now drinking as much water as possible. Never did ride more than 75 miles at one time as it gets boring. I want to try for the ironman leg of 112 miles, without the volcano.

Have some jellybeans 4 me

PS. The human body burns carbs for fuel, and if one is really healthy it can burn fat as well, not that you will ever know

ULTRA MAGA

Join the debate Thankful:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact