Remember me
▼ Content

suez canal

suez canal05-04-2021 10:07
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Skeptical science are making a cute story of how climate change is what made the ship get stuck in the suez canal.The simple version is it was very hot then very cold and the wind blew the ship of course.What I am getting from this is Micheal Mann has the ability to fit any event in to the master plan.

duncan61
05-04-2021 17:32
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
duncan61 wrote:
Skeptical science are making a cute story of how climate change is what made the ship get stuck in the suez canal.The simple version is it was very hot then very cold and the wind blew the ship of course.What I am getting from this is Micheal Mann has the ability to fit any event in to the master plan.

Nah, I'm not sure where you get your news from but it was Marwa Elselehdar. Maybe she distracted the pilot of the Ever Given thus demonstrating why women on board a ship are a hazard?
https://www.businesstoday.in/current/world/egyptian-woman-ship-captain-blamed-for-blocking-suez-canal/story/435673.html
Attached image:

Edited on 05-04-2021 17:34
05-04-2021 18:01
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21699)
duncan61 wrote:

If that bit of wind can blow the ship off course that much then it doesn't belong in the Canal. She isn't seaworthy.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 05-04-2021 18:02
05-04-2021 18:10
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2938)
Into the Night wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

If that bit of wind can blow the ship off course that much then it doesn't belong in the Canal. She isn't seaworthy.

Does the same go for Biden trying to navigate stairs to AF1?

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
05-04-2021 19:15
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21699)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Does the same go for Biden trying to navigate stairs to AF1?

Are you suggesting Biden isn't seaworthy?
You might be right. There's so many holes in his arguments he'd sink like a rock.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan

Join the debate suez canal:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
panama canal17220-04-2024 21:07
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact