Remember me
▼ Content

sos

sos03-02-2024 21:04
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
Same old sh=t from itn and ibd. Don't you guys ever get tired of your self?
35,000 posts of almost the same lines. Good grief.
Edited on 03-02-2024 21:06
03-02-2024 22:32
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
keepit wrote:
Same old sh=t from itn and ibd. Don't you guys ever get tired of your self?
35,000 posts of almost the same lines. Good grief.

What, exactly, has changed about the laws of thermodynamics, planck's law, ohm's law, stefan-boltzmann, etc??

If they're all still the same (and still science), then any global warming claim that violates those laws is going to be met with a response about those laws.

Seems pretty straightforward to me.
03-02-2024 23:51
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
You can say what ever words you want but if you misinterpret or misapply the laws, your words are just empty words. They just state a law and then can't or won't explain themselves
04-02-2024 01:31
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14450)
keepit wrote: You can say what ever words you want but if you misinterpret or misapply the laws, your words are just empty words.

Logic 101: Science applies always and everywhere. Science can never be misapplied. Ergo, my words are never empty words.

QED.

Corollary: You're full of baloney.

QED.

keepit wrote: They just state a law and then can't or won't explain themselves

Logic 101: I explain everything. You understand nothing. The problem is on your end.

QED.

Corollary: You're full of baloney.

QED.

04-02-2024 01:44
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
ibd,
That's just meaningless drivel.
04-02-2024 01:47
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
keepit wrote:
You can say what ever words you want but if you misinterpret or misapply the laws, your words are just empty words. They just state a law and then can't or won't explain themselves

You have said this countless times, yet the number of times you were specific about which law was misunderstood or misused remains at zero, along with your batting average.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
04-02-2024 01:49
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
I'm just responding to hot air. They don't specify what they're talking about, so there's no way to criticize in a specific way.
04-02-2024 01:55
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
keepit wrote:
ibd,

ibd,
That's, once again, a brilliantly funny and accurate graphic.
04-02-2024 03:00
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
Reminds me of Mad Magazine. It's been around a long time. For some reason it never interested me.
04-02-2024 03:10
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21628)
keepit wrote:
ibd,

Argument of the Stone fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
04-02-2024 03:11
(21628)
keepit wrote:
I'm just responding to hot air. They don't specify what they're talking about, so there's no way to criticize in a specific way.

Both IBDaMann and I have BOTH stated what we are talking about. You are just blatantly lying now.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
04-02-2024 03:12
(21628)
keepit wrote:
Reminds me of Mad Magazine. It's been around a long time. For some reason it never interested me.

You missed out on the best sound effects ever put into a comic!

FLUBADAP!

The Parrot Killer

04-02-2024 03:12
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
itn,
just more false accusations.

and on and on you go. sos.
Edited on 04-02-2024 03:14
04-02-2024 03:13
(21628)
keepit wrote:
itn,
just more false accusations.

??? What accusations, keepit??

The Parrot Killer

04-02-2024 08:15
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14450)
Into the Night wrote:You missed out on the best sound effects ever put into a comic! FLUBADAP!

My favorite was "Smack-smack-smacky-smack"
04-02-2024 15:38
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:You missed out on the best sound effects ever put into a comic! FLUBADAP!

My favorite was "Smack-smack-smacky-smack"

How dare you accuse him of that!!

Join the debate sos:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact