Remember me
▼ Content

Questions for IBDM: 1) about Karl Marx

Questions for IBDM: 1) about Karl Marx09-03-2020 12:08
Third world guy
★☆☆☆☆
(88)
A couple of questions for IBDM, our local genius:

Was Karl Marx an atheist or an agnostic?

Was he born perverse or did the devil make him a communist?

There are three kinds of climate change: that generated by natural factors; that generated by man; and that generated by economic interests.
10-03-2020 13:52
Third world guy
★☆☆☆☆
(88)
IBDM: Why are you avoiding this question? It is too big for you?

There are three kinds of climate change: that generated by natural factors; that generated by man; and that generated by economic interests.
10-03-2020 15:45
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14438)
Third world guy wrote: A couple of questions for IBDM, our local genius:

We'll talk about my fee later.

Third world guy wrote:Was Karl Marx an atheist or an agnostic?

Neither. Marx was a firebrand religious preacher like any other.

Third world guy wrote:Was he born perverse or did the devil make him a communist?

In his case, he was a lazy loser, i.e. born that way ... and he blamed everybody else for his own shortcomings, i.e. standard intellectual dishonesty.

His Utopian fantasy of exacting revenge on the successful is a timeless case study of moping losers.

Question: What is the definition of a Capitalist?
Answer: A Marxist who wins the lottery.

The Communist Manifesto

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
11-03-2020 18:15
Third world guy
★☆☆☆☆
(88)
WRONG: Karl Marx influenced with his privileged brain the generation of a powerful country, which passed from the feudal age to the nuclear age in less than fifty years, and which became a major challenge for capitalism.

He was not a loser, nor was he a lazy person. He sacrificed his personal and family life to avoid the abuses of the wild capitalism of the nineteenth century, and thanks to him, the standard of living of many people improved.

If he had not existed, we would live in an unfair world (more than current).

Your concepts around Marx are prejudiced and ignorant of history.

I am not a communist, but as an inhabitant of the Third World I appreciate what Marx contributed to the well-being of billions of people.

11-03-2020 19:16
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14438)
Third world guy wrote:
WRONG: Karl Marx influenced with his privileged brain the generation of a powerful country, which passed from the feudal age to the nuclear age in less than fifty years, and which became a major challenge for capitalism.

He was not a loser, nor was he a lazy person. He sacrificed his personal and family life to avoid the abuses of the wild capitalism of the nineteenth century, and thanks to him, the standard of living of many people improved.

WRONG: Karl Marx was a complete loser, an incorrigible sniveling whiner quejón de mierda who envied the mass population of humans who were all more capable than he despite his "education." He was the laziest of lazy and couldn't be bothered to get his culo up out of his chair except to whine [project] to a larger audience how completely unfair it was that people [he] weren't [wasn't] being provided lots of free money without having to do any work. Marx saw how solid economic principles, e.g. supply/demand, capital investment, etc., spurred economies to make lives better for many people and he became enraged, denigrating economics as "capitalism." Everywhere he saw a solid economy with high employment, he screamed his slurs of "capitalism" and "exploitation." He used appeals to "free stuff" to gain support for his crusade to destroy the world economy. Since his crap appealed to you, you already understand how losers like to latch onto HATE to marginalize those who are successful in delivering value to society. Those who accept Marx's HATE are not the brightest bulbs in the pack.

Thanks to Karl Marx, hundreds of millions of people have been murdered outright and HATRED spread around the world, bringing us NAZI Germany, the Soviet Union, Pol Pot's Khmer Rouge, China's never-ending stream of executions, anti-semitism, ... and overall, Marx had a profound effect on history by making the world a so-much crappier place for so many people.

People talk about how everything would be so much better if someone could go back in time and kill Hitler. That wouldn't be necessary, and much better results would be achieved if someone could go back in time and kill Marx. Imagine, wiping out 90% of existing HATE globally!

... and Marx fué un hijueputa bruto. The guy was a fugging dumbass. He was so consumed by his HATRED for humanity that he deluded his mind into presuming that everything diametrically opposed to sound economic principles was somehow a necessary element for any Utopia. He referred to all jobs created through economics as "slavery" while referring to slavery in the positive because the slave has all basic needs covered. Did I mention that Marx was a complete dumbass?

So let's talk about you. You point to Karl Marx as a philanthropic philosopher who made a positive contribution. That makes you a dumbass who doesn't know his history ... or economics. I'm going to have some fun with you.

¡Vaya con Chivas!

p.s. - ¿eres de Chiapas ... o eres chilango?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist

Join the debate Questions for IBDM: 1) about Karl Marx:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
questions11813-01-2022 10:47
Questions about computers1304-01-2022 19:33
For IBDM's Sake1212-07-2021 04:46
The Questions that Need to be Answered4714-07-2020 05:20
Questions for IBDM: 2) about Kafka611-03-2020 18:40
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact