Remember me
▼ Content

Putin

Putin20-02-2022 18:47
keepit
★★★★★
(3074)
Why would putin want to take over ukraine?
Wouldn't it be better to go into the countryside, have a beer, and count his money?
Edited on 20-02-2022 18:48
20-02-2022 20:00
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Maybe he has some kind of name complex. Her mommy named him Vladimir which means the ruler of the world.
20-02-2022 20:12
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14455)
keepit wrote:Why would putin want to take over ukraine? Wouldn't it be better to go into the countryside, have a beer, and count his money?

You confuse yourself when you allow yourself to lose proper focus on a government and place it on an individual, i.e. from "Russia" to "Putin." Governments crave power/control and care nothing for the governed. Your question is a no-brainer if you ask correctly:

Why would Russia want to take over Ukraine and spell it with an upper case "U"?

The mental shortcoming that causes one to not consider the government oligarchy/machinery that is difficult to fully comprehend and to instead use a convenient individual as an abstraction to blame for one's confusion leads to the type of question you just asked. It is also the root of TDS.

The answer to your question is that Russia wants to expand and dominate until it rules the world. Putin enjoys a beer and counts his money whenever he wants.
20-02-2022 20:30
keepit
★★★★★
(3074)
The question was, "Why?"
I can have a beer and enjoy the countryside as well. Thank goodness.
20-02-2022 20:45
(14455)
keepit wrote:The question was, "Why?"
I can have a beer and enjoy the countryside as well. Thank goodness.

I don't know if you noticed but you had seven additional words in the question as well. Then you added an additional 16-word question that revealed your inability to focus.

Really. Go back and check. Your question had eight words, not just one.

Then go back and read my response. At least try to understand what I wrote. If you do that much I'll gladly answer any questions you might have.
Attached image:

20-02-2022 21:08
keepit
★★★★★
(3074)
blah blah blah
20-02-2022 22:31
(14455)
keepit wrote:blah blah blah

Yes! keepit, you are making progress. This is your most intelligent post so far. This marks a major usurge in the quality of the content of your posts. If you were a cryptocurrency, Xadoman would be feeling the FOMO.

Congratulations! Great job.
20-02-2022 23:45
keepit
★★★★★
(3074)
ibd,
I see you can insult 2 people with one sentence which always brings up the question, "What's wrong with you?"
21-02-2022 00:59
(14455)
keepit wrote:ibd, I see you can insult 2 people with one sentence which always brings up the question, "What's wrong with you?"

How disappointing ... and you seemed to be making so much progress. You really are like one of Xadoman's crytptos, a small surge is usually an indication of an impending disappointing drop.

Have you considered a future as a trolling sinker?

People ask me "IBDaMann, why do conversations with keepit feel like they are weighing me down? " I tell them that they should expect a certain "sinking feeling" when you are involved.
Attached image:

Join the debate Putin:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Great news, Putin is destroying everything that Hunter Biden owns423-03-2022 01:22
If Putin goes nuclear8202-03-2022 19:02
I'm Going to let Putin Close Out this Chapter on Greta Thunberg912-10-2019 02:50
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact