Remember me
▼ Content

Pushy Climatologist...

Pushy Climatologist...13-12-2018 03:09
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Just read this 'News' story...

https://www.wftv.com/news/national-news/ap-top-news/weather-agency-chief-ive-never-briefed-trump-on-warming/887944154

He mentioned that Pres. Obama was the only president who received briefings in person, so could understand why this is even news. It was a little amusing, but it gets tiring. Doesn't the President have enough going on, to meet everyone personally? President Obama would be on his annual Christmas Hawaiian holiday about this time of year. Which kind of reminds me of some other stuff, like the frequent golfing weekends. Trump hasn't really taken much time off, which nice of him, since it's pretty expensive.

Basically, he thinks the President isn't well informed, since he hasn't received an in person report from them, like they are the only real source of information. Personally, I think the man needs to be fired, just for his lack of being a professionally anything. No science is a sure thing, and should know that, being a weather guy. For years, they clearly stated, every winter, that weather isn't climate. Guess now it is, see how the 'science' changes over time. We never stop learning new things, just as long as we keep looking.
13-12-2018 03:22
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Just read this 'News' story...

https://www.wftv.com/news/national-news/ap-top-news/weather-agency-chief-ive-never-briefed-trump-on-warming/887944154

He mentioned that Pres. Obama was the only president who received briefings in person, so could understand why this is even news. It was a little amusing, but it gets tiring. Doesn't the President have enough going on, to meet everyone personally? President Obama would be on his annual Christmas Hawaiian holiday about this time of year. Which kind of reminds me of some other stuff, like the frequent golfing weekends. Trump hasn't really taken much time off, which nice of him, since it's pretty expensive.

Heh. Trump is spending his time getting things done. Too bad the press doesn't feel like reporting on them!
HarveyH55 wrote:
Basically, he thinks the President isn't well informed, since he hasn't received an in person report from them, like they are the only real source of information. Personally, I think the man needs to be fired, just for his lack of being a professionally anything. No science is a sure thing, and should know that, being a weather guy. For years, they clearly stated, every winter, that weather isn't climate. Guess now it is, see how the 'science' changes over time. We never stop learning new things, just as long as we keep looking.

The Church of Global warming must deny science to justify the use of their Magick Holy Gas to warm the Earth.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Join the debate Pushy Climatologist...:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact