Remember me
▼ Content

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico18-06-2023 06:05
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14476)
So I'm watching the 2023 CONCACAF Gold Cup Qualification, Suriname vs. Puerto Rico. After full regulation play, it comes down to penalty kicks. Suriname missed two and Gerald Diaz of Puerto Rico steps up to take his kick. The announcer then says:

"Gerald Diaz steps up to the spot, the 24-year old has the chance to send his country to the prelims of the Gold Cup."

Question: When did Puerto Rico gain independence from the United States?
Question: When did Suriname become part of North America?

By the way, this tournament is for one or two slots in the Gold Cup tournament. The other North American/Caribbean teams that have already qualified are:

Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Panama, Canada, Qatar, Cuba, Guatemala

Qatar? Really? North America?

... but congratulations to Puerto Rico on their independence and on advancing toward the prelims.

Oh, and the Climate part of all this is that the game occurred in DRV PNK Stadium in Ft. Lauderdale, interim home of Inter Miami CF, which will be the new team for Lionel Messi, and we all know that all that frenetic growth in Ft. Lauderdale, driven by all those GREEDY capitalists, will go bust any day now when Climate Change causes the ocean to rise 15 cubits. Those GREEDY capitalists are so blinded by their own GREED that they don't even see it coming, even though it's happening right in front of their eyes.

Congrats Puerto Rico!
18-06-2023 06:41
James_
★★★★★
(2242)
IBdaMann wrote:
So I'm watching the 2023 CONCACAF Gold Cup Qualification, Suriname vs. Puerto Rico. After full regulation play, it comes down to penalty kicks. Suriname missed two and Gerald Diaz of Puerto Rico steps up to take his kick. The announcer then says:

"Gerald Diaz steps up to the spot, the 24-year old has the chance to send his country to the prelims of the Gold Cup."

Question: When did Puerto Rico gain independence from the United States?
Question: When did Suriname become part of North America?

By the way, this tournament is for one or two slots in the Gold Cup tournament. The other North American/Caribbean teams that have already qualified are:

Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Panama, Canada, Qatar, Cuba, Guatemala

Qatar? Really? North America?

... but congratulations to Puerto Rico on their independence and on advancing toward the prelims.

Oh, and the Climate part of all this is that the game occurred in DRV PNK Stadium in Ft. Lauderdale, interim home of Inter Miami CF, which will be the new team for Lionel Messi, and we all know that all that frenetic growth in Ft. Lauderdale, driven by all those GREEDY capitalists, will go bust any day now when Climate Change causes the ocean to rise 15 cubits. Those GREEDY capitalists are so blinded by their own GREED that they don't even see it coming, even though it's happening right in front of their eyes.

Congrats Puerto Rico!

Kindly leave Puerto Rico out of things. What you've shown is world futbol
is tainted by money. Since this is a global primate forum, are you a bipedal
hominid? And if so, what genus are you? We try not to discriminate but there
are many bipedal hominids that think they've risen above the others.
As to any sea level rise, I've never seen a quantification of the Earth's surface
water and the volume of glaciers. This kind of gets into 2 + 2 = 4. Can you
show the math?
18-06-2023 08:18
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14476)
James_ wrote:Kindly leave Puerto Rico out of things.

That wouldn't be very kind now, would it?

James_ wrote: What you've shown is world futbol is tainted by money.

Tell me it isn't so.

James_ wrote:Since this is a global primate forum, are you a bipedal hominid? And if so, what genus are you? We try not to discriminate but there are many bipedal hominids that think they've risen above the others.

I have my ups and downs. There are times when I am convinced that I am one of the greatest apes. Other times I feel pretty simian.

James_ wrote: This kind of gets into 2 + 2 = 4. Can you
show the math?

OK, one more time. Please pay attention:

* 1 is a number
* every number has a successor that is a number
* + is defined as the concatenation of successors plus one successor
* 2 + 2 is translated into "the successor of 1" + "the successor of 1"
* by definition of +, 2 + 2 = the successor of the successor of the successor of one ... which happens to be the number we represent with the symbol '4'

Don't be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff.

Join the debate Puerto Rico:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Little Rico?1504-06-2021 03:39
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact