Remember me
▼ Content

protestors

protestors26-03-2021 02:06
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
We have had 3 days of organised peaceful civil disobedient protesting in my Capitol city Perth to bring Government attention to the terrible climate crisis we are in.Shame its Autumn and the days are blue skies and light winds going from 14C at night to 25C in the middle of the day.Its rather perfect.I would like to suggest to every person who attended these events to turn off their gas and electricity for 4 days in July to see how nice it is.Am I being unreasonable it was forced on Texans

duncan61
26-03-2021 06:05
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14477)
duncan61 wrote:
We have had 3 days of organised peaceful civil disobedient protesting in my Capitol city Perth to bring Government attention to the terrible climate crisis we are in.Shame its Autumn and the days are blue skies and light winds going from 14C at night to 25C in the middle of the day.Its rather perfect.I would like to suggest to every person who attended these events to turn off their gas and electricity for 4 days in July to see how nice it is.Am I being unreasonable it was forced on Texans

Was this "Climate" that is supposedly in crisis ever unambiguously defined? Maybe Aussies have a handle on unambiguously defining "Climate."

Attached image:

26-03-2021 06:50
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
duncan61 wrote:

In America, 'peaceful' protesting, involves vandalism, looting, and arson. Sounds like your protesters, all wore covid masks, social distanced, and apologized for their carbon-sins... I'm sure everyone watching, took them very seriously, and at least turned away, to laugh a little... Was James there?
26-03-2021 10:54
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
One motorist jumped out his car and tore up a banner and was promptly arrested.We do not wear masks here or social distance.We had one week when a security guard at a hotel sourced some medication for an international traveller in Qurantine and became infected but he was moonlighting as an Uber driver and passed it around to heaps of people.The only people who wear masks are Asians but they do that anyway.You were right about one thing Harvey.If you refuse to be immunised you can not hold a government job or leave the state.The control begins
27-03-2021 14:57
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
duncan61 wrote:
One motorist jumped out his car and tore up a banner and was promptly arrested.We do not wear masks here or social distance.We had one week when a security guard at a hotel sourced some medication for an international traveller in Qurantine and became infected but he was moonlighting as an Uber driver and passed it around to heaps of people.The only people who wear masks are Asians but they do that anyway.You were right about one thing Harvey.If you refuse to be immunised you can not hold a government job or leave the state.The control begins

So, didn't the government cave, and agree to the protester's demands? The protester that got arrested for vandalizing the banner, have the said what will happen? Public hanging, jail time, restitution, deportation?

Unfortunately, I think you're right about the vaccinations. Doesn't appear that they are really effective, but you do get a card, that will entitle you to special privilege. Those without the card, will be denied, until they comply. Cardholders are allowed to gather and socialize with other cardholders, unmasked. Basically nothing has actually changed yet, other than what the government says. People still do what they want, no actual enforcement. Even vaccinated, people are expected to still follow the same guidelines, as everyone else. They are immune, but they aren't? There is a lot of talk about deadlier, faster spreading variants, specially a UK variant. Really don't see much changing, other than a separation of those who comply, and those who refuse. The pandemic will run another 2 years or so. Obviously, the vaccines will have little, to no impact, because the virus mutates easily. They knew that last year, and they know they will have to try something else by the end of the summer, where most everyone willing, will have been vaccinated. Of course the vaccine fail, will be blamed on those not carrying a card. There will be a new version of the vaccine, but likely a lot more pressure to get the non-compliant, vaccinated. I don't think they'll get physical, bust down doors, and force the needle in people's arms. But, without a card, people could be denied many things. Can go either way, punish those that don't, reward those that comply.

Join the debate protestors:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact