Remember me
▼ Content

Project for the production of electricity

Project for the production of electricity22-04-2024 21:54
project90_3
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
May I please ask for your opinion on this project for production of electricity, thank you.

https://www.slideshare.net/slideshow/project-for-the-production-of-electricitydocx-f3ec/267177642

A gearbox can be placed between the crankshaft and the power generator, to increase the rpm of the second shaft.
The main use of motor A is not to generate electricity but to synchronize the rotation of the crankshaft to the chosen speed.
The vacuum pump does not necessarily need to be constantly on, maybe a couple of times a day for 1 minute or less to restore vacuum to a specific value.
23-04-2024 07:41
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14476)
project90_3 wrote:
May I please ask for your opinion on this project for production of electricity, thank you.

https://www.slideshare.net/slideshow/project-for-the-production-of-electricitydocx-f3ec/267177642

A gearbox can be placed between the crankshaft and the power generator, to increase the rpm of the second shaft.
The main use of motor A is not to generate electricity but to synchronize the rotation of the crankshaft to the chosen speed.
The vacuum pump does not necessarily need to be constantly on, maybe a couple of times a day for 1 minute or less to restore vacuum to a specific value.

Give me a black box use case of this contraption, i.e. put the device in a black box so that no information of the internal workings can be known.

Now, what does the contraption do and what services does it provide?
23-04-2024 21:26
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21699)
project90_3 wrote:

Bad link.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
24-04-2024 16:04
James_
★★★★★
(2243)
IBdaMann wrote:
project90_3 wrote:

Give me a black box use case of this contraption, i.e. put the device in a black box so that no information of the internal workings can be known.

Now, what does the contraption do and what services does it provide?

I wonder if he's applied for a provisional patent while saying it functions using thermodynamic principles. That's one thing I wasn't allowed to make known in perpetual motion forums. Also some type of legal agreement needs to be made in case discussing an idea with people is successful. Then who's invention is it?
Edited on 24-04-2024 16:04

Join the debate Project for the production of electricity:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The USA electricity system - Hourly billing.?10802-02-2024 20:52
Electricity1907-08-2023 19:11
People Must Start New Project To Share Solutions To End The COVID Event, Blaming Do Not Help221-11-2021 04:49
Introducing The Greatest Project Of All Time: The Ultimate Humanity Evolution Platform005-11-2021 11:22
The New Global Saving Storage Currency Project Seeking Investors & Update On The ICO Event005-11-2021 11:21
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact