Remember me
▼ Content

Private Messages

Page 2 of 2<12
17-07-2019 19:23
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21865)
GasGuzzler wrote:
I think the high IQ monkey can't read. Into the Night is no atheist.

Well put! Neither I nor IBdaMann is an atheist. We've both stated our views here on that.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
17-07-2019 19:26
(21865)
L8112 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

"into the night is no atheist"
"the parrot killer loves the environment"
"water isn't wet"

Correct on all three counts.

I am not an atheist. I am a Christian.

I do love the environment. I build instrumentation to help make industry more efficient. Through those systems, I have personally been responsible for cleaning up waterways and the air.

Water isn't wet. Wet is a condition of getting a liquid on you, but the liquid itself isn't wet. It simply exists as a liquid.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
17-07-2019 19:28
(21865)
HarveyH55 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

I'm not sure about the IQ part, but High is probably accurate. Better living through chemistry?

Chemistry has indeed brought better living. It still does. No, he's not accurate.

The Parrot Killer

17-07-2019 19:33
(21865)
L8112 wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

I'm not sure about the IQ part, but High is probably accurate. Better living through chemistry?

Your wordlview has devolved into something so random, so incoherent, that you worship donald trump as the messiah that will finally make you great, that is, worse than having a nightmarish acid trip every waking second. But you love it, bcuz you love your mud and shit, and love rolling around in it.

Inversion fallacy. Non-sequitur fallacies. This itself is an incoherent post.

* Donald Trump is a proper noun It is capitalized.
* He is not the messiah.
* I make me great. Donald Trump has helped government to get out of my way so I can make myself greater.
* Continuous doses of LSD are fatal.
* Mud and shit are part of life. Ask any farmer, parent, or pet owner.

The Parrot Killer

17-07-2019 19:35
(21865)
IBdaMann wrote:
L8112 wrote:Your wordlview has devolved into something so random, so incoherent, that you worship donald trump as the messiah that will finally make you great, that is, worse than having a nightmarish acid trip every waking second. But you love it, bcuz you love your mud and shit, and love rolling around in it.

What do you have against Donald Trump? Is it simply that you are a Marxist and Trump is really good at the capitalism thing? Blind envy on your part, perhaps?

Anyway, if you aren't prepared for Trump to be reelected in 2020, you should probably get a jump start on seeing a shrink.

Keep America Great!

An unusual tact though, claiming Marxism is Christianity like he has maneuvered himself into.

The Parrot Killer

17-07-2019 21:33
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
L8112 wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Your wordlview has devolved into something so random, so incoherent, that you worship donald trump as the messiah that will finally make you great, that is, worse than having a nightmarish acid trip every waking second. But you love it, bcuz you love your mud and shit, and love rolling around in it.

Still not seeing this high IQ, you've been bragging about. I don't idolize Trump, but he's not a career politician, and a very successful businessman. Figured we had a better chance of getting out of another dose, of more of the same. Hilary would have just done, what the democratic party told her to do, and not much else.

Have to take your word on the acid trip thing, certainly you have the experience with meds.

You really seem fixated on feces, some sort of fetish of yours? Maybe it's your vocabulary that's lacking.
Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate Private Messages:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Free Tickets For Multi Trillion Dollar Private ICO In Exchange For Media Introduction Marketing029-10-2021 07:30
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact