Remember me
▼ Content

Patened enclosed vertical axis wind turbine. Seeking business partner.

Page 4 of 5<<<2345>
24-12-2022 23:36
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21692)
Swan wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
1. How many investors have invested money in your imaginary patented wind turbine?
2. How many billion dollars have you secured in funding from these investors?
3. What contractor is building the second-generation prototype?
4. Where is your test data gathered from the first-generation prototype?
5. What is the real patent number, because the first one that you listed does not exist anywhere except in your head.
6. When do you plan to take your company public, and have you filed with the SEC as of yet?

RQAA. He has already answered your questions. Don't mindlessly ask them yet again.

In fact he claims now that he has no data and cannot present a valid patent number, yet he has you TOTALLY fooled, or not and you were just hoping to fool me.

This is why you do not have the missile or unencrypting keys.

He has managed to get to the UK government's IPO site and find the patent from the site address I have posted.

That's the biggest difference.

LOL, the king ...

Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
25-12-2022 22:10
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
1. How many investors have invested money in your imaginary patented wind turbine?
5. What is the real patent number, because the first one that you listed does not exist anywhere except in your head.
6. When do you plan to take your company public, and have you filed with the SEC as of yet?

RQAA. He has already answered your questions. Don't mindlessly ask them yet again.

In fact he claims now that he has no data and cannot present a valid patent number, yet he has you TOTALLY fooled, or not and you were just hoping to fool me.

He has managed to get to the UK government's IPO site and find the patent from the site address I have posted.

LOL, the king ...

Trolling.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
26-12-2022 13:27
(21692)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

LOL, the king ...

Trolling.

[img

Spamming.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
26-12-2022 14:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

LOL, the king ...

Trolling.

[img

Spamming.

I am still smiling, from ear to ear, what about you?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

26-12-2022 21:20
(21692)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

LOL, the king ...

Trolling.

[img

Spamming.

I...
Spamming.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 26-12-2022 21:21
26-12-2022 22:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

LOL, the king ...

Trolling.

[img

Spamming.

I...
Spamming.

I just love how easy it is for you to make me smile.

Continue on

ULTRA MAGA

26-12-2022 22:55
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14474)
Tim the plumber wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
Patent number GB2578267

https://www.ipo.gov.uk/p-ipsum/Document/ApplicationNumber/GB1711328.3/8c4ca4b5-1e16-458e-a4c5-904b4b552ac0/GB2578267-20221116-Publication%20document.pdf

Tim, this is an interesting read. How is your turbine different from other turbines that generate electricity from wind? This gets to the heart of a "patent." Someone such as myself won't really know what questions to ask if one is not an expert on other standard designs.

Also, what other turbine would you say is the closest competing model to yours and why is yours better? (i.e. why would yours potentially put that model out to pasture as opposed to it putting yours out to pasture?)

https://basicwindtec.webstarts.com/index.html

All there really.

Have you considered duplexing the turbine (see below) so that airflow and energy generation is effectively doubled without having to double the hardware?

(Note: Into the Night brought up a great point about keeping the turbine electronics/hardware low and reachable, so imagine this implementation rotated 90 degrees horizontally.
Attached image:

27-12-2022 00:06
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
Patent number GB2578267

https://www.ipo.gov.uk/p-ipsum/Document/ApplicationNumber/GB1711328.3/8c4ca4b5-1e16-458e-a4c5-904b4b552ac0/GB2578267-20221116-Publication%20document.pdf

Tim, this is an interesting read. How is your turbine different from other turbines that generate electricity from wind? This gets to the heart of a "patent." Someone such as myself won't really know what questions to ask if one is not an expert on other standard designs.

Also, what other turbine would you say is the closest competing model to yours and why is yours better? (i.e. why would yours potentially put that model out to pasture as opposed to it putting yours out to pasture?)

All there really.

Have you considered duplexing the turbine (see below) so that airflow and energy generation is effectively doubled without having to double the hardware?

(Note: Into the Night brought up a great point about keeping the turbine electronics/hardware low and reachable, so imagine this implementation rotated 90 degrees horizontally.

Or better yet make the turbine out of element 115 and have it auto levitate and geolocate to whatever altitude and location has the most wind, and beam the gathered energy to a battery in the sky for instant retrieval for general Earth use. Or on the flip side you could stop snorting Lithium and splicing together random images off the net in a feeble attempt to fake actual intelligence.

ULTRA MAGA

27-12-2022 00:38
(14474)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Have you considered duplexing the turbine (see below) so that airflow and energy generation is effectively doubled without having to double the hardware?

Or better yet make the turbine out of element 115 and have it [quantumly superimpose] and [quantumly teleport] to whatever altitude and location has the most wind, and [quantumly teleport] the [essence of the moraines] gathered [from the unobserved distant past] for retrieval [both at a million times the speed of light and instantaneously] for forcing the FBI to interview me.

Do you really think that would be better?
27-12-2022 00:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Have you considered duplexing the turbine (see below) so that airflow and energy generation is effectively doubled without having to double the hardware?

Or better yet make the turbine out of element 115 and have it [quantumly superimpose] and [quantumly teleport] to whatever altitude and location has the most wind, and [quantumly teleport] the [essence of the moraines] gathered [from the unobserved distant past] for retrieval [both at a million times the speed of light and instantaneously] for forcing the FBI to interview me.

Actually, you could not be worse off if you did snort some lithium.
PS. From a technological standpoint, everything is better than nothing

ULTRA MAGA

27-12-2022 01:10
(14474)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]Swan wrote:[quote]IBdaMann wrote:Have you considered duplexing the
From a technological standpoint, everything is better than nothing

Now we have Swan's paradox:

1. Everything is better than nothing.
2. Nothing is better than everything
27-12-2022 01:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Says the schizzo that literally denies that the Earth had an ice age or has a climate. So nothing you say is taken seriously by anyone, or ever will be.

ULTRA MAGA

27-12-2022 03:14
(14474)
Swan wrote:Says the schizzo that literally denies that the Earth had an ice age or has a climate.

Says the EVASIVE moron who can't unambiguously define the things he claims I deny.
27-12-2022 03:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the schizzo that literally denies that the Earth had an ice age or has a climate.

Says the EVASIVE moron who can't unambiguously define the things he claims I deny.

Just because you deny the ice age, is no reason for me to waste time trying to prove reality to a government psycho agent like yourself. See what you want is an incompetent fool to go along with your half assed BS, which I actually do to a point because you are the funniest fart I have ever come across. Tell me, have you ever shot yourself in the foot?

Yea, you just did and I helped, now take a shower, because you really stink.

130+

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 27-12-2022 04:16
27-12-2022 04:15
(14474)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Just because [I can't define what I claim you deny] is no reason for me to waste time trying to [define the things I claim you deny].

I get it. I'd just like to know why you believe in the things you claim I deny. We really don't need to rehash another hundred times that you can't define what you claim I deny. We can stay focused on you and why you believe what you do.
27-12-2022 04:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Just because [I can't define what I claim you deny] is no reason for me to waste time trying to [define the things I claim you deny].

I get it. I'd just like to know why you believe in the things you claim I deny. We really don't need to rehash another hundred times that you can't define what you claim I deny. We can stay focused on you and why you believe what you do.

No one cares what you deny, least of all me. However you are still amusing.

ULTRA MAGA

27-12-2022 04:34
(14474)
Swan wrote:No one cares what you deny, least of all me.

What, exactly, do you claim I deny, beyond mere undefined buzzwords, of course?
27-12-2022 04:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:

All that I care about is that you make me smile, which you do. You want me to believe that I need to prove myself to you, so that you can demonstrate some measure of self-worth, well I do not need to prove anything nor do I need to answer your moronic questions.

But you keep on shooting your blanks, because like I said you are amusing

ULTRA MAGA

27-12-2022 12:21
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
IBdaMann wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
Patent number GB2578267

All there really.

Yes.

I think it is a good idea but...

It may have some utility but the objective is to make the servicing of it all as easy as possible.

I think the air flow will be OK, or at least good enough with the simple system and the difficulty of the higher entry having higher wind speeds would mean that you would have 2 systems rather than 1 with 2 wind inputs.

The Problem of air resistance is not reduced really. The benefit would be that you could have a narrower design. I don't think the sacrifice of practicality will work out worth it.

Still, who can know yet?
27-12-2022 14:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Tim the plumber wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
Patent number GB2578267

All there really.

Yes.

It may have some utility but the objective is to make the servicing of it all as easy as possible.

I think the air flow will be OK, or at least good enough with the simple system and the difficulty of the higher entry having higher wind speeds would mean that you would have 2 systems rather than 1 with 2 wind inputs.

The Problem of air resistance is not reduced really. The benefit would be that you could have a narrower design. I don't think the sacrifice of practicality will work out worth it.

Still, who can know yet?

But you have no prototype. Meaning that you are a wet dream

ULTRA MAGA

27-12-2022 15:56
(14474)
Swan wrote:All that I care about is that you make me smile

Incorrect. Your actions belie your words. All you care about is whether I believe what you have been told to believe. Any casual reader would need only a few minutes to discover a few dozen examples of you rushing to pivot away from the topic at hand by blurting out the words "Says the schizzo who [doesn't believe what I cannot define]" ... with nary a mention of any smiling involved.

Your modus operandi is to regurgitate the empty, undefined buzzwords of the faith you have adopted and to pivot when asked to explain.
27-12-2022 16:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:

Incorrect. Your actions belie your words. All you care about is whether I believe what you have been told to believe. Any casual reader would need only a few minutes to discover a few dozen examples of you rushing to pivot away from the topic at hand by blurting out the words "Says the schizzo who [doesn't believe what I cannot define]" ... with nary a mention of any smiling involved.

Your modus operandi is to regurgitate the empty, undefined buzzwords of the faith you have adopted and to pivot when asked to explain.

Then you will be a billionaire when you build your turbine. I'll watch, remind me when your dividends start arriving

ULTRA MAGA

27-12-2022 17:23
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
Swan wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
Patent number GB2578267

All there really.

Yes.

Still, who can know yet?

I have a patent.

What exactly do you have other than bitterness?
27-12-2022 17:32
(14474)
Swan wrote:Then you will be a billionaire when you build your turbine.

I don't have a turbine to build.

Tim designed the turbine in question. He is looking to build it and become wealthy by changing the paradigm and offering the world a better design.

I merely offered a suggestion to the design which apparently did not resonate with Tim.

Swan wrote: I'll watch, remind me when your dividends start arriving

You have been working overtime to deny the existence of the patent and you have not even offered your analysis of the design in question.
27-12-2022 18:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Tim the plumber wrote:
Swan wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
Patent number GB2578267

All there really.

Yes.

Still, who can know yet?

I have a patent.

Remind me when you are a billionaire and or when you get your first investor. Furthermore your patent number returned no results and is bogus.

ULTRA MAGA

27-12-2022 18:19
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:

Tim designed the turbine in question. He is looking to build it and become wealthy by changing the paradigm and offering the world a better design.

I merely offered a suggestion to the design which apparently did not resonate with Tim.

You have been working overtime to deny the existence of the patent and you have not even offered your analysis of the design in question.

Then sell your trailer and invest everything in Tims turbine. Remind me when you recoup your investment

ULTRA MAGA

27-12-2022 18:46
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
IBdaMann wrote:

It resonated.

I am impressed with the pictures and indeed there is a casse of great minds think alike. I have had a long thionk about it as I have already considered it. I don't think it has much in teh way of advantages but that's after a lot of thinking about it and I may be wrong.

Who can say at this point?
27-12-2022 18:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Tim the plumber wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

It resonated.

I am impressed with the pictures and indeed there is a casse of great minds think alike. I have had a long thionk about it as I have already considered it. I don't think it has much in teh way of advantages but that's after a lot of thinking about it and I may be wrong.

Who can say at this point?

LOL take your meds

ULTRA MAGA

27-12-2022 20:33
(21692)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

LOL, the king ...

Trolling.

[img

Spamming.

I...
Spamming.

I ...
Spamming.

The Parrot Killer

27-12-2022 20:35
(21692)
IBdaMann wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
Patent number GB2578267

All there really.

This would improve airflow greatly, since direction changes are kept to a minimum.
It does, however, raise the moving parts higher off the ground, making them more difficult to service. An interesting compromise.

The Parrot Killer

27-12-2022 20:36
(21692)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Nice catch. One of his many paradoxes.

The Parrot Killer

27-12-2022 21:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

LOL, the king ...

Trolling.

[img

Spamming.

I...
Spamming.

I ...
Spamming.

LOL, if this plan raises a billion dollars, then it will lose a billion dollars. So how much have you invested, or are you all spam and no action

ULTRA MAGA

27-12-2022 21:08
(21692)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Just because you deny the ice age, is no reason for me to waste time trying to prove reality to a government psycho agent like yourself. See what you want is an incompetent fool to go along with your half assed BS, which I actually do to a point because you are the funniest fart I have ever come across. Tell me, have you ever shot yourself in the foot?

Yea, you just did and I helped, now take a shower, because you really stink.

130+

Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism). Insult fallacies. Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

27-12-2022 21:09
(21692)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

No one ...
Omniscience fallacy. Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

27-12-2022 21:10
(21692)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

All that ...
Spamming.

The Parrot Killer

27-12-2022 21:12
(21692)
Tim the plumber wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
Patent number GB2578267

All there really.

Yes.

Still, who can know yet?

Aeronautical engineers and mechanical engineers. The best test, of course, is to simply build it.

The Parrot Killer

27-12-2022 21:13
(21692)
Swan wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
Patent number GB2578267

All there really.

Yes.

Still, who can know yet?

But you ...
Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

27-12-2022 21:14
(21692)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Then you ...
Envy.

The Parrot Killer

27-12-2022 21:15
(21692)
Swan wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
Swan wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
Patent number GB2578267

All there really.

Yes.

Still, who can know yet?

I have a patent.

Remind me when you are a billionaire and or when you get your first investor. Furthermore your patent number returned no results and is bogus.

Still can't figure out how to work the internet, eh?

The Parrot Killer

27-12-2022 21:20
(21692)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
LOL, the king ...

Trolling.

[img

Spamming.

I...
Spamming.

I ...
Spamming.

LOL, if this ...
Spamming. Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 27-12-2022 21:21
Page 4 of 5<<<2345>

Join the debate Patened enclosed vertical axis wind turbine. Seeking business partner.:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Using Wind Turbines is Mass Murder301-02-2024 03:00
Offshore wind projects face economic storm. Cancellations jeopardize Biden clean energy goals705-11-2023 20:41
THIS MONTH'S WORLD'S LARGEST WIND TURBINE GOES OPERATIONAL529-07-2023 20:03
I The Savior Looking For Some Serious Business With Top Secret Groups Royal Families202-04-2023 02:48
I The Savior Seeking Motivation, Support From This Civilization123-01-2022 06:19
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact