Remember me
▼ Content

Online Oracle of Impending Doom!

Online Oracle of Impending Doom!19-10-2019 22:56
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
https://climatefutures.net/roadmap.php

University of Maine hosts this impact calculator, which seems like a fun and interesting tool/toy. I haven't played yet, anticipate it's going to take a while on dial-up internet. Probably an interesting toy at modern speeds, lots of parameters to play with, and cool graphics.

I actually just stumble onto this site, while looking into another news story.

https://www.wftv.com/news/national-news/ap-top-news/artist-uses-historic-markers-to-raise-climate-awareness/999333852

Another propaganda campaign, which is likely to backfire, based on essentially, a video game.
20-10-2019 02:44
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
I'm not so sure they allow just anybody to play the game. There is a lot of stuff, and links, that make it sound instructional, a tutorial on how to use the simulation. But, I've yet to find the magic portal. Little exhausted and frustrated, there are a lot of links and options, just scratch the surface. Of course, I wasn't reading it word-for-word, just looking to jump in and start playing. Will have to actual read it next time, maybe find a clue, to where to find the simulator.
Join the debate Online Oracle of Impending Doom!:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Are there really 129 "Guests online" right now?521-04-2024 23:54
Online voting1830-03-2023 21:41
Dumb Mexican woman (redundant) falls in love online and travels to Peru to have her organs cut out by026-11-2022 05:31
Retarded mom wakes up and stops posting vids of her little girl online127-07-2022 15:18
The Most Powerful Individual Evolution Opportunity & Special Online Secret Society Opening122-09-2021 05:27
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact