Remember me
▼ Content

New Research Again Proves Warmies Wrong.

New Research Again Proves Warmies Wrong.07-03-2018 22:03
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
True Believers in global warming complete with NAZI tactics again destroy themselves with false claims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hNQZhAXrjE

Now most of the comments made are from people who do not themselves do any research. In fact most do not even know how to do research. The brightest among them can and do read papers but do they know how to interpret them.

For instance: The highlands in Greenland have higher than normal snow meaning that this area is growing. Lower down the ice sheet is melting faster and the end result is that it is losing mass faster than it is gaining.

Sounds like global warming to you? And to me as well.

Here's the rub - We have no idea what the levels of these ice sheets were before the Little Ice Age. As the glaciers retreat we are finding that the land beneath had been farmed before the glaciers were there.

So, are we in fact warming? And if so is this a natural process and if not what could be causing it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhxRU_mqUSY
Edited on 07-03-2018 22:25
07-03-2018 23:39
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' stutterin' stutterin' reprobate rootin(& rottin) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:....are we in fact warming?
Past reports:
FAB
(2) has now sizzled to 15degC(eventually rose to 21degC) over its average temperature. Even more sizzling is the North Pole, which is now 45+degF over average temperature & may hit 50degF over average. Heat pours into the High Arctic with reports of 60degF over-temperatures. North Pole may thaw, while the warm system pushes cold Arctic weather to the south:
https://mashable.com/2018/02/20/temperature-above-freezing-top-greenland-europe-cold-snap-snow/#vS9dYE9N3qqg
No time over the last half century(plus) has High Arctic temperatures averaged over 4 million square kilometers, been this high, during times the sun is low on the horizon or below the horizon.
All the above has occurred, during a solar TSI that has been languid for half a century & low for 11+ years(including a 3+ year period setting a 100 year record low TSI). For 41 straight years, Earth temperatures have been over the 20th century average & for 395+ straight months, Earth temperatures have been over the 20th century average.
Meanwhile:
The maximum Arctic sea ice extent for the past 3 years have been UNDER 14 million square kilometers. The present Arctic sea ice extent is rapidly approaching the time AND has a good chance of ALSO remaining UNDER a maximum of 14 million square kilometers. No other years back to the 1980's have been under a maximum of 14 million square kilometers, but some of the years have had maximums 2+ million square kilometers greater than recent maximums.
It is good that many AGW denier liar whiners state that the Earth is cooling, showing their continuing lack of science & reliance on "sigh-ants", that "don'T rump" keeps quoting.
07-03-2018 23:50
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' stutterin' stutterin' reprobate rootin(& rottin) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:....are we in fact warming?
Past reports:
FAB
(2) has now sizzled to 15degC(eventually rose to 21degC) over its average temperature. Even more sizzling is the North Pole, which is now 45+degF over average temperature & may hit 50degF over average. Heat pours into the High Arctic with reports of 60degF over-temperatures. North Pole may thaw, while the warm system pushes cold Arctic weather to the south:
https://mashable.com/2018/02/20/temperature-above-freezing-top-greenland-europe-cold-snap-snow/#vS9dYE9N3qqg
No time over the last half century(plus) has High Arctic temperatures averaged over 4 million square kilometers, been this high, during times the sun is low on the horizon or below the horizon.
All the above has occurred, during a solar TSI that has been languid for half a century & low for 11+ years(including a 3+ year period setting a 100 year record low TSI). For 41 straight years, Earth temperatures have been over the 20th century average & for 395+ straight months, Earth temperatures have been over the 20th century average.
Meanwhile:
The maximum Arctic sea ice extent for the past 3 years have been UNDER 14 million square kilometers. The present Arctic sea ice extent is rapidly approaching the time AND has a good chance of ALSO remaining UNDER a maximum of 14 million square kilometers. No other years back to the 1980's have been under a maximum of 14 million square kilometers, but some of the years have had maximums 2+ million square kilometers greater than recent maximums.
It is good that many AGW denier liar whiners state that the Earth is cooling, showing their continuing lack of science & reliance on "sigh-ants", that "don'T rump" keeps quoting.

litebrain - when you can lie by omission why should you tell the truth? The temperature at the North Pole is still -28 degrees despite it being a good deal warmer than in the recent past. Only a lying skunk resorts to the things you do.
08-03-2018 08:38
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf stutterin' stutterin' steenkin' skunky reprobate rootin(& rottin) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:....are we in fact warming?
Past reports:
FAB
Meanwhile:
...... skunk
Skunky! That's the word yer name needs for more accuracy. Thanks.
The new official, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf stutterin' stutterin' steenkin' skunky reprobate rootin(& rottin) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" walks the runway.
Edited on 08-03-2018 08:45
08-03-2018 09:20
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf stutterin' stutterin' steenkin' skunky filthy vile reprobate rootin(& rottin) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: The temperature at the North Pole is still -28 degrees despite it being a good deal warmer than in the recent past.
Ah..... while FAB
(2) was well over the average High Arctic temperature for 200+ days(& still is), "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf stutterin' stutterin' steenkin' skunky filthy vile reprobate rootin(& rottin) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" didn't offer many peeps. But, it has been monitoring High Arctic temperatures & with FAB
(2) risking extinction now, "many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wakes up & starts ringing the tolling bell for FAB
(2)..... as if the High Arctic is always near & even below the average the High Arctic temperature, while the sun is low or below the horizon. Suspect "many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" will wake-up again, & really crow when FAB
(2) does expire.
Meanwhile, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf stutterin' stutterin' steenkin' skunky filthy vile reprobate rootin(& rottin) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" remains an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf stutterin' stutterin' steenkin' skunky reprobate rootin(& rottin) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener.
Edited on 08-03-2018 09:25
13-03-2018 23:51
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litebrain - after extensive research of you I see that you have always been this sick minded. Were you always this way or did one day someone asking you for honest answers push you over the edge? You have to be pretty whacked out to act like a lunatic day after day after day unless you really are whacked out and a lunatic to begin with.
14-03-2018 03:48
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21600)
Wake wrote:
litebrain - after extensive research of you I see that you have always been this sick minded. Were you always this way or did one day someone asking you for honest answers push you over the edge? You have to be pretty whacked out to act like a lunatic day after day after day unless you really are whacked out and a lunatic to begin with.

Who are you talking to?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan

Join the debate New Research Again Proves Warmies Wrong.:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Every time I say that this board is dead, someone says something to prove me wrong, but901-01-2024 05:08
It is not if, but when will North become South and the Geese will fly the wrong way7824-11-2023 03:35
Quantum Light Experiment Proves Photosynthesis Starts with a Single Photon1522-06-2023 23:00
A conservative website that gets it wrong about Global Warming320-06-2023 19:34
BCA Research5917-05-2023 21:13
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact