Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21645)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Define 'reality'. You're going to have to use philosophy for this one. That means you must present your own arguments and reasoning for them. You cannot use Holy Links or any other reference. The arguments must be your own.

No need for philosophy

It's the only way to try to define 'real', dude.
Swan wrote:
as glacial moraines are real

Define 'real'.
Swan wrote:
and weigh billions of tons in some cases.

Have you weighed one?
Swan wrote:
Not that a schizzo has the ability to determine real from unreal.

Psychoquackery. Define 'real'.

Define schizophrenia that for you is very REAL.

Which is why you were prescribed Abilify, and why you have so many personalities

Insulting people is not a definition. Try again.

Define 'real'.

See, you actually believe that I must answer to you because you are in charge.
...deleted insult fallacies and void argument fallacy...

Not a bit of it. You must answer my question because refusing to simply causes your own statement to become void. Using undefined buzzwords in a sentence results in the void argument fallacy.

Since you apparently do not wish to even attempt to define 'real', I will assume any sentence you use containing this word to be void.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
19-03-2022 01:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Define 'reality'. You're going to have to use philosophy for this one. That means you must present your own arguments and reasoning for them. You cannot use Holy Links or any other reference. The arguments must be your own.

No need for philosophy

It's the only way to try to define 'real', dude.
Swan wrote:
as glacial moraines are real

Define 'real'.
Swan wrote:
and weigh billions of tons in some cases.

Have you weighed one?
Swan wrote:
Not that a schizzo has the ability to determine real from unreal.

Psychoquackery. Define 'real'.

Define schizophrenia that for you is very REAL.

Which is why you were prescribed Abilify, and why you have so many personalities

Insulting people is not a definition. Try again.

Define 'real'.

Not a bit of it. You must answer my question because refusing to simply causes your own statement to become void. Using undefined buzzwords in a sentence results in the void argument fallacy.

Since you apparently do not wish to even attempt to define 'real', I will assume any sentence you use containing this word to be void.

Actually I do not have to answer to you. Your continued belief that I must is clear evidence of your delusions of grandeur that I previously mentioned.

CIAO

What Are Delusions of Grandeur?

A delusion is a false belief held by a person. It contradicts reality or what is commonly considered true. The strength of a delusion is based on how much the person believes it.

Specifically, a delusion of grandeur is a person's belief that they are someone other than who they are, such as a supernatural figure or a celebrity. A delusion of grandeur may also be a belief that they have special abilities, possessions, or powers.

Delusions are generally the result of a mental health disorder. However, not all people with delusions meet the full diagnostic criteria for any mental health disorder.

Many types of mental health disorders classified as psychotic disorders can lead to delusions. These include:

schizophrenia
bipolar disorder
dementia
delirium
major depressive disorder with psychotic features
Psychotic disorders can change a person's sense of reality. They may be unable to tell what is real and what is not.

Types of delusions of grandeur
Any delusion has four main characteristics:

The person having the belief believes it to be true, even when the existing norm and other people know it to be untrue.
The person having the delusion will not listen to any other viewpoints about the belief and will not consider change when evidence challenges the delusion.
The content of the delusion is impossible or implausible.
The delusion impacts the person's daily life.
Delusions of grandeur can take many forms, such as beliefs of:

Having a special ability, object, or talent
The person with the delusion may believe that they have a secret talent, object, or ability that no one else has or even knows about. For example, they may believe they possess a secret record from Elvis Presley that no one else knows about.

Being a famous person
A person with a delusion of grandeur may actually believe that they are a famous person and that the real famous person is an imposter or decoy.

Having a secret connection
This delusion involves believing in a special and sometimes secret connection or relationship with someone or something important. For example, a person with this delusion of grandeur may believe they are a spy or that they alone are responsible for relaying messages to the president or other world leaders.

Religious grandeur
A person with a religious-themed delusion of grandeur may believe that they are a religious leader.
19-03-2022 01:55
(21645)
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Actually I do not have to answer to you. Your continued belief that I must is clear evidence of your delusions of grandeur that I previously mentioned.

Fine. Remain in your void arguments, saying nothing. It is quite obvious you have no idea how to define 'real'.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 19-03-2022 01:56
19-03-2022 02:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Fine. Remain in your void arguments, saying nothing. It is quite obvious you have no idea how to define 'real'.

Says the clown that will not admit the existence of glacial moraines that weigh from millions to billions of tons.

At least you now admit that your delusional belief that I must answer to you is actually a symptom of your mental illness.

CIAO
19-03-2022 03:47
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14455)
Swan wrote:At least you now admit that your delusional belief that I must answer to you is actually a symptom of your mental illness.

CIAO

Attached image:

19-03-2022 04:53
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Says the clown that will not admit the existence of glacial moraines that weigh from millions to billions of tons.

At least you now admit that your delusional belief that I must answer to you is actually a symptom of your mental illness.

CIAO

Glacier moraines exist, because someone named them as such. Rivers up in the mountain I grew up on are full of rocks. The rocks obviously don't float, nor is the water going to move them much. The water does carry off the soil and sand around them though, which allows them to shift and move some. Glaciers are frozen water, and it melts into water, which will carry away soil and sand, freeing rocks to roll downhill... Doesn't have to be just the glacier that moved the rocks...

Psychology declares that everybody has mental issues. But, fortunately, with therapy, and medications, everybody can live 'better', mostly normal lives... Or, you can accept that not everybody is exactly the same, and it's okay to think independently of the democrat party. Obsessive-compulsive disorder can be 'fixed' with proper medication, so I've read...
19-03-2022 05:30
(14455)
HarveyH55 wrote:Glaciers are frozen water, and it melts into water, which will carry away soil and sand, freeing rocks to roll downhill... Doesn't have to be just the glacier that moved the rocks...

Harvey, glaciers do all of that ... without melting. Glacier ice flows. Yes, the ice is solid and we typically don't think of ice "flowing" but it does, very slowly, and it carries away rocks and soil with unstoppable power. Glacier ice flows, in solid form, out to sea where it calves and then floats away and melts in the ocean.

HarveyH55 wrote:Psychology declares that everybody has mental issues.

... except for me. I actually am better than everyone else and I actually do know everything.

... but I get what you mean about everybody else.

HarveyH55 wrote: But, fortunately, with therapy, and medications, everybody can live 'better', mostly normal lives...

I thought that heavy narcotics were intended to let typical/average people feel like they are me for a brief moment.
Attached image:

Edited on 19-03-2022 05:38
19-03-2022 08:04
(21645)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

CIAO
I never denied the existence of glacial moraines, dumbass.

The Parrot Killer

19-03-2022 14:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

CIAO
I never denied the existence of glacial moraines, dumbass.

Says the fool who claimed here that I have to answer your questions or else.

Then the delusion that you call a mind failed as usual. Again

130 vs 85
19-03-2022 18:17
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:Glaciers are frozen water, and it melts into water, which will carry away soil and sand, freeing rocks to roll downhill... Doesn't have to be just the glacier that moved the rocks...

Harvey, glaciers do all of that ... without melting. Glacier ice flows. Yes, the ice is solid and we typically don't think of ice "flowing" but it does, very slowly, and it carries away rocks and soil with unstoppable power. Glacier ice flows, in solid form, out to sea where it calves and then floats away and melts in the ocean.

HarveyH55 wrote:Psychology declares that everybody has mental issues.

... except for me. I actually am better than everyone else and I actually do know everything.

... but I get what you mean about everybody else.

HarveyH55 wrote: But, fortunately, with therapy, and medications, everybody can live 'better', mostly normal lives...

I thought that heavy narcotics were intended to let typical/average people feel like they are me for a brief moment.

Heavy narcotics are a control device, the safety on a loaded gun. The patient is mostly harmless, as long as someone pays the doctor bill. Money stops flowing, the safety comes off, and suddenly the money starts rolling back in. Life sentences are about the same. Warehouse killers, who can get paroled, pardoned, exonerated as needed, to justify more government spending. Democrat society seem really odd to me. They carry torches, and cheer, when a viscous animal even threats to do harm. Yet, they kill thousands of babies, conceived just for the fun of killing them. Sick, dangerous humans, must be preserved, while animals are quickly euthanized, for convenience.

I have no delusions about being perfect in every way. I just try to live my own life, my own way. Not my worry, how others live their lives, long as they aren't screwing with mine. I don't conform, since I'm not like everyone else. Nor do I care to be like anyone else. I'm fine, just the way I am.
19-03-2022 19:29
(14455)
HarveyH55 wrote: Not my worry, how others live their lives, long as they aren't screwing with mine.

All governments will be looking to screw with your life in pursuit of increased power.

HarveyH55 wrote: I don't conform, since I'm not like everyone else.

No two people are identical. Your uniqueness is safe.

HarveyH55 wrote: Nor do I care to be like anyone else.

You will never be anyone else. It is OK to be like others in specific ways.

HarveyH55 wrote: I'm fine, just the way I am.

I'll drink to that. You rock.
19-03-2022 20:40
(21645)
Swan wrote:

130 vs 85

You have to answer or else you will continue to say nothing, since buzzwords don't mean anything. Why are you making such a big deal about you not being able to define 'real'?

The Parrot Killer

21-03-2022 23:36
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

130 vs 85

You have to answer or else you will continue to say nothing, since buzzwords don't mean anything. Why are you making such a big deal about you not being able to define 'real'?

LOL, again the only reason that you believe that I have to answer you is because of your delusions of grandeur.

20,000 years ago the USA was half covered in glaciation, it began warming at that time with no human influence.
22-03-2022 00:04
(21645)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

130 vs 85

LOL, again the only reason that you believe that I have to answer you is because of your delusions of grandeur.

So you don't want to define your buzzword. Fine. I will continue to call you on it when you use them.
Swan wrote:
20,000 years ago the USA was half covered in glaciation, it began warming at that time with no human influence.

How do you know? Were you there 20,000 years ago?
You are not human?

The Parrot Killer

23-03-2022 01:19
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

130 vs 85

So you don't want to define your buzzword. Fine. I will continue to call you on it when you use them.
Swan wrote:

You are not human?

I know because I have a fundamental grasp of physical and chemical scientific principles. Something that you will never comprehend.

You take your Abilify and Chlorpromazine yet?
23-03-2022 04:02
(14455)
Swan wrote:I know because I have a fundamental grasp of physical and chemical scientific principles. Something that you will never comprehend.

One day Swan visits the doctor for a physical. The doctor says to Swan "I have some bad news and some more bad news." Swan says "OK, give me the bad news first." The doctor says "You've got cancer." Swan grimaces and asks "What other bad news could you possibly have?" The doctor answers "You've got advanced Alzheimers." Swan replies "Well, at least I don't have cancer."
23-03-2022 04:48
(21645)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

130 vs 85

Swan wrote:

You are not human?

I know because I have a fundamental grasp of physical and chemical scientific principles.

Science isn't principles. Science is a set of falsifiable theories. Science has NO theory about the unobserved past. They are not falsifiable.

Redefinition fallacy (religion<->science). Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism).

Swan wrote:
Something that you will never comprehend.

Inversion fallacy. Insult fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

23-03-2022 14:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:I know because I have a fundamental grasp of physical and chemical scientific principles. Something that you will never comprehend.

One day Swan visits the doctor for a physical. The doctor says to Swan "I have some bad news and some more bad news." Swan says "OK, give me the bad news first." The doctor says "You've got cancer." Swan grimaces and asks "What other bad news could you possibly have?" The doctor answers "You've got advanced Alzheimers." Swan replies "Well, at least I don't have cancer."

LOL a joke of denial by the schizzo who will not accept that glacial moraines weighing billions of tons exist.

The really funny thing is that the clown known as you has never even tried to deny being prescribed Chlorpromazine for their schizophrenia.

He he he

LOL you see the DEA agent shoot himself in the foot yet today?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfONckOPyaI&t=47s

DEA agent Lee Paige, I am the only one in this room professional enough to carry this glock .40. BANG, damn the DEA agent just blew his foot off and gave 30 kids PTSD

Teacher, mop please
Edited on 23-03-2022 14:58
23-03-2022 14:48
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

130 vs 85

Swan wrote:

You are not human?

I know because I have a fundamental grasp of physical and chemical scientific principles. Something that you will never comprehend.

Sorry I was laughing way too much

Still am
Edited on 23-03-2022 14:49
23-03-2022 20:11
(21645)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

LOL a joke of denial by the schizzo who will not accept that glacial moraines weighing billions of tons exist.

Word stuffing. No one has said this (except you).
Swan wrote:
The really funny thing is that the clown known as you has never even tried to deny being prescribed Chlorpromazine for their schizophrenia.

Psychoquackery.
Swan wrote:
He he he

DEA agent Lee Paige, I am the only one in this room professional enough to carry this glock .40. BANG, damn the DEA agent just blew his foot off and gave 30 kids PTSD

Teacher, mop please

Pivot fallacy.

Trolling. No argument presented.

The Parrot Killer

23-03-2022 23:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan wrote:

Psychoquackery.
Swan wrote:
He he he

Teacher, mop please

Pivot fallacy.

Quite true as arguing with a sociopathic schizzo like you is fruitless. This is a great life you have here, too bad that you are completely alone in your zombie communist cubicle with no hope of escape because you think that you matter.

Edited on 23-03-2022 23:48
31-03-2022 15:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan wrote:

Psychoquackery.
Swan wrote:
He he he

Teacher, mop please

Pivot fallacy.

Quite true as arguing with a sociopathic schizzo like you is fruitless. This is a great life you have here, too bad that you are completely alone in your zombie communist cubicle with no hope of escape because you think that you matter.

Truth
31-03-2022 15:59
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(350)
IBdaMann wrote:

Oh, IBM, how cute! I like this one, and I hope you do, too.

The doctor tells a woman that her husband either has AIDS or Alzheimers, so she asks which one is it. The doctor says he's not sure, so on the way home, drop him off a few blocks from your house, and if he finds his way home, don't have sex with him!

Ha, ha, ha. What fun!
31-03-2022 19:22
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
GretaGroupie wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

The doctor tells a woman that her husband either has AIDS or Alzheimers, so she asks which one is it. The doctor says he's not sure, so on the way home, drop him off a few blocks from your house, and if he finds his way home, don't have sex with him!

Ha, ha, ha. What fun!

So you think that AIDS is funny huh, your time is coming dipshits for brains
31-03-2022 19:26
(350)
IBdaMann wrote:

Ha, ha, ha. What fun!

So you think that AIDS is funny huh, your time is coming dipshits for brains[/quote]

Oh, my little baby Swan, I'm so sorry. No, of course not. No on thinks AIDS is funny, but it's in times like these, of our greatest adversity, that we must keep our sense of humor, even with AIDS.
31-03-2022 19:44
(14455)
Swan wrote:So you think that AIDS is funny huh,

LOL! You really do suck at the critical reasoning thing, LOL!

Yawn.

Jokes are funny. AIDS is not funny.

Jokes = LOL! LOL! ROTFLUICBAIGCITHLGGFCOL!

AIDS = Yawn. Not funny, schizzo.
31-03-2022 20:02
(14455)
Swan wrote:So you think that AIDS is funny huh, your time is coming dipshits for brains

One day, Swan goes to see the doctor.
Doctor: "Swan, you've got AIDS."
Swan: "Yawn. Not funny."
Doctor: "... and you have Alzheimers."
Swan:"LOL! Water has O in it!"
Doctor: "... and your brain is suffering from severe oxygen deprivation."
Swan: "Hey schizzo, that's because that oxygen is O2 and is a gas, retard!"
Doctor: "... but you should really be concerned about the AIDS. It's not funny."
Swan: "I drive by the moraines every day; they were left there by solid H2O 22,306 years, eight months and two days ago, retard."
Doctor: "Yawn."
Swan: "LOL!"
Doctor: "ROTFTUTBBOL!"
Swan: "LOL! LOL! ROTFLH! RAOTFLH! LOL!
Doctor: "LOL!"
Swan: "That's what SHE said!"
Doctor: "Who?"
Swan: "Greta Thunberg."
Doctor:"Yawn."
Swan:"LOL!"
31-03-2022 22:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:

Yawn.

LOL, it does not matter that one sucks, but what they are sucking on that matters.

Say hi to your Mom for me
31-03-2022 22:48
(21645)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan wrote:

Psychoquackery.
Swan wrote:
He he he

Teacher, mop please

Pivot fallacy.

You are describing yourself again.

The Parrot Killer

31-03-2022 22:49
(21645)
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan wrote:

Psychoquackery.
Swan wrote:
He he he

Teacher, mop please

Pivot fallacy.

Truth

Trolling is not truth.

The Parrot Killer

31-03-2022 22:52
(21645)
Swan wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Ha, ha, ha. What fun!

So you think that AIDS is funny huh, your time is coming dipshits for brains

AIDS isn't funny, but the joke was. I like that one, GG.

The Parrot Killer

31-03-2022 22:55
(21645)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yawn.

LOL, it does not matter that one sucks, but what they are sucking on that matters.

Tornadoes suck. They also blow.

The Parrot Killer

31-03-2022 23:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yawn.

Tornadoes suck. They also blow.

Then enjoy sucking on your tornado dust, I prefer pussy myself
01-04-2022 18:05
(350)
Oh, my... looks like I caused quite the squabble.

Play nice, boys!
01-04-2022 20:03
(21645)
GretaGroupie wrote:

Play nice, boys!

Meh. Swan just like to spend his time insulting people. He contributes very little to the forum other than that.

The Parrot Killer

01-04-2022 22:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:

Play nice, boys!

Meh. Swan just like to spend his time insulting people. He contributes very little to the forum other than that.

Says the noodlenuts who does not believe that the climate changes over time or that there was ever an ice age where the first North Americans crossed over from Asia on the ice.

Silly girl
01-04-2022 22:19
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:

Play nice, boys!

Says the noodlenuts who does not believe that the climate changes over time or that there was ever an ice age where the first North Americans crossed over from Asia on the ice.

Silly girl

Ever hear of a boat? No, not your dingy...it's an actual boat.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Attached image:

Edited on 01-04-2022 22:19
01-04-2022 22:53
(21645)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:

Play nice, boys!

Silly girl

There you go again. You have no idea if an ice bridge ever occurred. Climate cannot change. There is no value associated with climate to change.

The Parrot Killer

01-04-2022 22:54
(21645)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:

Play nice, boys!

Silly girl

I like it. How fast can it go?

The Parrot Killer

01-04-2022 23:16
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
Into the Night wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:

Play nice, boys!

Silly girl

I like it. How fast can it go?

How fast do you WANT to go?

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Attached image:

Page 3 of 4<1234>

Join the debate New Ice age by 2030:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The new President elect of Haagen Dazs, demonstrating an ice cream filled donut017-11-2023 14:07
Co2 ice samples1102-06-2022 22:44
Arctic sea ice cover1909-04-2022 08:29
Arctic ice cover202-04-2022 09:26
From ice core analysis to temperature curves26609-09-2021 01:41
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact