▼ Content

My Experiment - A Refresher

Page 2 of 2<12
18-10-2023 20:06
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21645)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
How can N2O be bad? It's the happy-gas dentist use. It's the fun gas that makes cars go crazy fast. Why do democrats always want to destroy all the fun things in life?

I brought Nitric oxide into the conversation because Harvey the idiot believes wrongly that N20 which is laughing gas is the same gas used in top fuel racing, which is Nitrous oxide or NO. An acceptable mistake, for a 6th grader perhaps.

Harvey isn't very smart, but we tolerate him because he wasted 6 years at Harvard studying psychology so he could end up here with me.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Feel free to pop another Vicodin and have another nap

Nitrous oxide is N2O. It is also used in drag racing. Guess you never graduated 6th grade by your own admission.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 18-10-2023 20:09
18-10-2023 20:11
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21645)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
How can N2O be bad? It's the happy-gas dentist use. It's the fun gas that makes cars go crazy fast. Why do democrats always want to destroy all the fun things in life?

LOL two different gasses kid

Like CO2, and man-made CO2? Nitrous Oxide is one gas, many uses. Did the fatman knock you of your bike again? Funny thing about science... They take great care to uniquely label everything so illiterate morons like you can't fukk it up. Yet, you still manage...

Is nitric oxide same as nitrous oxide? No they are two totally different gasses

Nitric Oxide (NO) is NOT the same as Nitrous Oxide (N2O). Nitric Oxide is one molecule of nitrogen, one of oxygen. Nitrous Oxide has 2 molecules of nitrogen, and one of oxygen. And that extra molecule of nitrogen changes the gas completely.

Which means as I already specified that you are really STUPID, however we may have discovered your problem as you are obviously snorting dragster fuel.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LOL how much did you flush on that Harvard Edducationz

Nice try little girl

You are just arguing against yourself again, posting simply for the sake of posting.
N2O is being discussed here, not NO.

LOL, I can discuss whatever I choose, so either get used to this or check out.

CIAO

Now you are trying to defend arguing against yourself????!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
18-10-2023 22:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

LOL two different gasses kid

Like CO2, and man-made CO2? Nitrous Oxide is one gas, many uses. Did the fatman knock you of your bike again? Funny thing about science... They take great care to uniquely label everything so illiterate morons like you can't fukk it up. Yet, you still manage...

Is nitric oxide same as nitrous oxide? No they are two totally different gasses

Nitric Oxide (NO) is NOT the same as Nitrous Oxide (N2O). Nitric Oxide is one molecule of nitrogen, one of oxygen. Nitrous Oxide has 2 molecules of nitrogen, and one of oxygen. And that extra molecule of nitrogen changes the gas completely.

Which means as I already specified that you are really STUPID, however we may have discovered your problem as you are obviously snorting dragster fuel.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LOL how much did you flush on that Harvard Edducationz

The problem with using scientific terms without knowing what they mean is you can end up saying something really STUPID.

You certainly have demonstrated that!
Im a BM wrote:
Like saying "Nitrous oxide has two molecules of nitrogen and one molecule of oxygen".

An introductory chemistry course would have surely included an explanation for what the difference is between an atom and a molecule.

But in a troll-on-troll debate, an atom IS a molecule - if you are good enough at word games.

An atom is not a molecule.
Im a BM wrote:
Nitrous oxide is generated by a variety of human activity.

Use by dentists doesn't even make the list of top 100 sources.

The single biggest source of nitrous oxide entering the atmosphere is due to excess nitrogen fertilizer finding its way into low oxygen environments in the form of nitrate. Denitrification of nitrate by bacteria creates nitrogen gas (N2) as the dominant product, and nitrous oxide and nitric oxide as by products.

Nitrous oxide has no capability to warm the Earth.
Im a BM wrote:
For an actual scientist to engage in discussion with trolls who don't even know the difference between an atom and a molecule would be a waste of time.

So discussing with you about the difference between an atom and a molecule is a waste of time. Gotit.

Are you having fun being triggered?

LOL so you are claiming to be an actual scientist.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate My Experiment - A Refresher:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Quantum Light Experiment Proves Photosynthesis Starts with a Single Photon1522-06-2023 23:00
As I said, Quantum Experiment Shows How Einstein Was Wrong416-05-2023 21:31
Cool Experiment Idea1617-01-2021 23:25
Experiment4429-07-2020 01:19
So I did a little experiment.......1711-07-2020 22:44
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact