Remember me
▼ Content

misconceptions

Page 6 of 8<<<45678>
18-02-2022 16:13
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:...you are pretending to speak for dead people...
I guess the photo didn't load for you.

No I didn't dress her. No, I didn't post on social media for her.

That looney bird was so nuts she believed in Pizza Gate.

And as usual IBD you duck the entire discussion.
18-02-2022 16:29
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
You know this because you invented this organization. There aren't any QANON members that aren't simply declared QANON members by leftists.

QANON really is just another leftist term for "TROLL!" or "DENIER!" which just means "conservative." Leftists such as yourself hurl the term as a slur. This is how you know that I am not a member of QANON, and how you know that gfm7175 is not a member, and how you know that Into the Night is not a member ... because you know that there is no QANON ... because you made it up.

Precisely. That's why you don't ever hear anyone say" "I am a member of Q-anomnomnomanon". That's why you only ever hear LEFTISTS bring up the term and obsess over it during discussion.
18-02-2022 16:30
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21635)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:...you are pretending to speak for dead people...
I guess the photo didn't load for you.

No I didn't dress her. No, I didn't post on social media for her.

That looney bird was so nuts she believed in Pizza Gate.

And as usual IBD you duck the entire discussion.

Pivot fallacy. Cut and paste. No argument presented.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
18-02-2022 17:21
(3979)
gfm7175 wrote:
...That's why you don't ever hear anyone say" "I am a member of Q-anomnomnomanon".
no they say Qanon
And wear a shirt that says WE ARE Q
Say WWG1WGA
And talk about Pizza Gate

It is, ironically, not an anonymous group often enough. Ashli Babbit being a prime example.

But I guess you dont think people believing nonsense is a problem either eh Gfm?
18-02-2022 19:33
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14452)
tmiddles wrote:I guess the photo didn't load for you.

You are babbling in your usual manner that is intended to bully others into simply accepting your flagrant booolsch't.

Back up a step. Explain to me:

1. ... why membership in an organization is a bad thing, and
2. ... how I can independently research this QANON to see if I want to become a member. I want to get official information directly from QANON public relations or some other officially designated spokesperson or office. I don't want any information from non-members.

Let's you and I look into it.

tmiddles wrote:That looney bird was so nuts she deserved to be summarily shot by the government

I know what your position is. You think free thinking should carry a death penalty conviction and that only the government, specifically the judicial branch in this case, should be thinking for We the People. We must eliminate all risk of non-government-approved thinking.

tmiddles wrote:And as usual IBD you fail to allow me to do your thinking for you.

At least you are starting to recognize the pattern.
18-02-2022 21:48
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
...Explain to me:
.. how I can independently research....

You don'y know how huh?

Explains a lot.

I recommend starting with wikipedia and skipping Alex Jones.
18-02-2022 22:33
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
...That's why you don't ever hear anyone say" "I am a member of Q-anomnomnomanon".
no they say Qanon

No, YOU say Qanon... THEY don't say anything.

tmiddles wrote:
Say WWG1WGA

It is, ironically, not an anonymous group often enough. Ashli Babbit being a prime example.

Nonsense.

tmiddles wrote:
But I guess you dont think people believing nonsense is a problem either eh Gfm?

It's not a problem. People are free to believe whatever nonsense they wish to believe. For example, you espouse nonsense all the time (see above) and are free to espouse it. I am free to call you out on your nonsense and leave it at that, as I typically do. IBD does much better than I do by additionally relentlessly mocking you for it.
Edited on 18-02-2022 22:35
19-02-2022 00:57
(3979)
gfm7175 wrote:
....THEY don't say anything.
...People are free to believe whatever nonsense they wish

So you believe no one identifies themselves as Qanon.
Ok check it out
google.com. good luck with that.

As for BS: people are free to think for themselves and we are also free to passively resign ourselvea or trying to influence the world around us

So IBD dodged it. Ill ask you:
What if your kid was going to wait for JFK?
19-02-2022 01:07
(14452)
tmiddles wrote:You don'y know how huh?

I admit that I cannot find nonexistent information that isn't true.

Your EVASION confirms I was right all along.

So let's take a different approach. Let me give you a scenario and you tell me how you would solve the problem.

Scenario: Suppose there was a conservative you knew who claimed to take all his marching orders from a particular dude that he practically worships as God. Mr. Conservative guy even claims this dude died and then came back to life ... for all of manking.. Unbelievable!

What would be your solution to this problem?
19-02-2022 08:59
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
Scenario: Suppose there was

You havent described a problem yet.

Did he lose his job? Get shot in the neck breaking into congress? Denying himself proper medical care?

Do you think people believing BS is ever a problem when they act on those beliefs?

Edited on 19-02-2022 09:11
19-02-2022 15:05
(14452)
tmiddles wrote:You havent described a problem yet.

I quite clearly described your stated problem of someone freely thinking something crazy and using those crazy beliefs to guide political action.

So, what's your solution in that case? Otherwise, you have answered your own question.

Regarding your fictitious Q-tip-athon, you haven't helped me one iota to gather official information on this organization, probably because you know it doesn't exist.
19-02-2022 17:33
(21635)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
no they say Qanon
Say WWG1WGA

Void argument fallacy. Now you are just spewing random sentences. No discernible subject. No argument presented.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
19-02-2022 17:34
(21635)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
...Explain to me:
.. how I can independently research....

You don'y know how huh?

Explains a lot.

I recommend starting with wikipedia and skipping Alex Jones.

Wikipedia is not a source. Try again.

The Parrot Killer

19-02-2022 17:37
(21635)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
....THEY don't say anything.
...People are free to believe whatever nonsense they wish

So you believe no one identifies themselves as Qanon.

Omniscience fallacy. Bulverism.
tmiddles wrote:
Ok check it out
google.com. good luck with that.

Google is not a source. Try again. False authority fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
As for BS: people are free to think for themselves and we are also free to passively resign ourselvea or trying to influence the world around us

Attempting to influence the world with our BS is only showing your BS to the world.
tmiddles wrote:
So IBD dodged it. Ill ask you:

He didn't. He answered your question.
tmiddles wrote:
What if your kid was going to wait for JFK?

RQAA. The question has already been answered. Stop asking it over and over mindlessly.

The Parrot Killer

19-02-2022 17:40
(21635)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Scenario: Suppose there was

You havent described a problem yet.

He described 'the problem' better than you ever did.
tmiddles wrote:
Did he lose his job? Get shot in the neck breaking into congress? Denying himself proper medical care?
These aren't problems. They are events.
tmiddles wrote:
Do you think people believing BS is ever a problem when they act on those beliefs?

RQAA. The question has already been answered. Stop repeating yourself mindlessly.

The Parrot Killer

20-02-2022 03:03
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
I quite clearly described your stated problem of someone freely thinking
im now saying a second time I did not hear that this person was having problems. Are they? Are they causing problems?

Ashli Babbit commited treason and got herself killed.

Someone believes in reincarnation. So what

Someone believes you treat a gun shot wound only with prayer. Now there is a real problem.

IBdaMann wrote:
... you haven't helped me ...
you are on your own
Edited on 20-02-2022 03:30
20-02-2022 05:24
(14452)
tmiddles wrote:Ashli Babbit commited treason and got herself killed.

You are evil. You support, nay, celebrate, the government murder of a patriot by denigrating the innocent victim as a smokescreen.

tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:... you haven't helped me ...
you are on your own

There was no way you could help. You were lying the whole time.
20-02-2022 07:35
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
...a patriot... no way you could help....

You have exited the topic of debate entirely.

Typical IBD. Ad homminem attacks without bothering to include an actual argument.
Edited on 20-02-2022 07:36
20-02-2022 08:10
(14452)
tmiddles wrote:You have exited the topic of debate entirely.

I don't see how I could have exited something that you ensured was not occurring.

You wouldn't answer any questions. You EVADED all topics.

You exited the discussion long ago.
20-02-2022 09:38
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
I don't see ....

"Do you think people believing BS is ever a problem when they act on those beliefs?" No answer

"You wouldnt be bothered to have your kid waiting for JFK?"
No answer

"What is your solution to dealing with people believing total nonsense?" No answer

"How can anyone figure out if they are operating on BS info?" No answer

tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
In all likelihood, that's them [Anfifa] beating the cops...

So "likelihhod" as in you are weighing evidence and probabity. Please do share you reasoning

It's your claim not mine.
No answer

tmiddles wrote:
Here is the status of his case:
https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/defendants/jones-chad-barrett
...do you think he's ANTIFA or BLM?
no answer.

The topic is people believing figments of their own imagination. I have respinded to everything on topic. You have responded to almost nothing.
20-02-2022 13:01
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
im now saying a second time I did not hear that this person was having problems. Are they? Are they causing problems?

Someone believes you treat a gun shot wound only with prayer. Now there is a real problem.

IBdaMann wrote:
you are on your own

Ashli Babbit was unarmed, and no threat to the cop, or anyone else. It was murder. The cop shot the first person he saw, panicked, probably peed himself. Treason? How so? She was 'peacefully' protesting. Why was that coward, unarmed woman killer cop, the only one to fire a shot? Why didn't the rioters show up with guns, weapons, tools to breach? It was a protest, that got out of hand. The improvised with what was on hand. Once in the Chambers, none had a clue what to do with it. They sat around taking selfies, and posting online. They violated the House sacred chamber in protest.
20-02-2022 17:09
(21635)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Referring to yourself in the third term is a grammar error.
tmiddles wrote:

She did not commit treason. Redefinition fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:

Irrelevance fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:

Pivot fallacy. Irrelevance fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
you are on your own

He always was. He is thinking for himself. YOU are not.

The Parrot Killer

20-02-2022 17:10
(21635)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
...a patriot... no way you could help....

You have exited the topic of debate entirely.

There is no debate here. Only conversations. YOU left the conversation topic a long time ago. Answer the questions put to you. Stop evading.
tmiddles wrote:
Typical IBD. Ad homminem attacks without bothering to include an actual argument.

Fallacy fallacy. No insult was used.

The Parrot Killer

20-02-2022 17:12
(21635)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
I don't see ....

"Do you think people believing BS is ever a problem when they act on those beliefs?" No answer

"You wouldnt be bothered to have your kid waiting for JFK?"
No answer

"What is your solution to dealing with people believing total nonsense?" No answer

"How can anyone figure out if they are operating on BS info?" No answer

tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
In all likelihood, that's them [Anfifa] beating the cops...

So "likelihhod" as in you are weighing evidence and probabity. Please do share you reasoning

It's your claim not mine.
No answer

tmiddles wrote:
Here is the status of his case:
https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/defendants/jones-chad-barrett
...do you think he's ANTIFA or BLM?
no answer.

The topic is people believing figments of their own imagination. I have respinded to everything on topic. You have responded to almost nothing.

Lie. You have NOT responded to ANY question put to you.
Your questions have already been answered. Stop asking them. RQAA.

The Parrot Killer

21-02-2022 12:37
(3979)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Ashli Babbit was unarmed, ...It was a protest, that got out of hand..
I think your description sounds fairly accurate and reasonable, though I have a different take to some degree. So do you think the protesters getting out of hand were ANTIFA and BLM proponents?

HarveyH55 wrote: Treason? How so?

Definition of treason/sedition "when two or more persons ... conspire to overthrow, put down or to destroy by force the government of the United States,"
The objective on Jan 6 was not just to "send a message" by everyone involved. There was an effort to threaten, dissrupt and "stop" the confirmation process, which is to stop the functioning of our government. Ashli Babbit's own words support that conclusion.
""Nothing will stop us, They can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours....dark to light!"
Followed by retweeting demands that pence and othersbe removed from office.
This was not just a "send a message" attack on our government.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.deseret.com/platform/amp/u-s-world/2021/7/13/22575315/traitor-stormed-capitol-jan-6-treason-sedition
21-02-2022 14:08
(14452)
tmiddles wrote:Definition of treason/sedition "when two or more persons ... conspire to overthrow, put down or to destroy by force the government of the United States,"

So, just to be clear, you're clarifying that Ashli Babbitt's participation in the occupation of a building, precluded any treason/sedition since it did not involve the overthrow of any government, yes?

And since the video speaks for itself, the cowardly murder of peaceful, unarmed Ashli Babbitt who had simply occupied a building, should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, yes?

tmiddles wrote:The objective on Jan 6 was not just to "send a message" by everyone involved. There was an effort to threaten, dissrupt and "stop" the confirmation process, which is to stop the functioning of our government.

I see your error.

You are equating control of the government by We the People with treason/sedition.

Your argument is summarily dismissed. Protests are legal.

tmiddles wrote:Ashli Babbit's own words support that conclusion.

You are evil.
21-02-2022 20:55
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
...control of the government by We the People

Treason will always be committed by people. They will of course be OF the people.

We the People means everyone. Not even 3% qualify as We the People if they are working against the will of the other 97%

We the People agreed on a more perfect union and a system of government.

Attempting to destroy that government is treason.

You can change the system lawfully. But you need to win over you fellow American and gain votes and consensus.

"Hang Mike Pence" and using fear and intimidation is just easier.
22-02-2022 00:12
(14452)
tmiddles wrote:Treason will always be committed by people.

I realize that this is your Marxist view of We the People. As long as there are those who oppose tyranny, there will always be people you view as committing treason/sedition.

tmiddles wrote:We the People means everyone. Not even 3% qualify as We the People if they are working against the will of the other 97%

Thy Marxism gusheth forth.

We do not have a democracy to decay into an oligarchy. We have a republic that protects the rights of the minority, even that 3% minority that strives to achieve happiness and their own interests in ways that are not shared by the other 97%.

tmiddles wrote:We the People agreed on a more perfect union and a system of government.

Yes, "more perfect" than the authoritarian oligarchy you desire.

tmiddles wrote:Attempting to destroy that government is treason.

We the People have full authority to "tear down the government." Your error is clear.

tmiddles wrote:You can change the system lawfully.

"Lawfully" includes tearing down the government if that is what We the People want. We the People retain full power.

Your insistence that the government somehow retains full power instead of We the People shows that you are simply unfamiliar with the Constitution of the United States, probably because it stands as a bulwark between We the People and the tyranny you crave so much that you celebrate the murders of We the People for choosing to retain power rather than cede it willingly.

You are evil.
22-02-2022 09:38
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:Attempting to destroy that government is treason.

We the People have full authority to "tear down the government."

You got a definition of treason?
22-02-2022 13:53
(14452)
tmiddles wrote:You got a definition of treason?

Of course I do. I define my terms. I am honest an upfront.

Personally, I define treason against the United States as levying war against the States, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort.

Oh, there were no Trump-supporters doing this, ever.

Do you have a better definition?
22-02-2022 19:52
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
...levying war ...
and how do you define levying war?
22-02-2022 21:05
(14452)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
...levying war ...
and how do you define levying war?

How do you define it?

I'll assume that you find my definition of "treason" to be the best of all possibilities since you did/could not offer a better one.
22-02-2022 21:15
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
... you find my definition of "treason" to be the best

Its great but you haven't finished. How do you define your terms? "levying war" means what as you define it?

After all
IBdaMann wrote:
.... I define my terms. I am honest an upfront.

Edited on 22-02-2022 21:17
23-02-2022 00:47
(14452)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
... you find my definition of "treason" to be the best

Its great but you haven't finished. How do you define your terms? "levying war" means what as you define it?

After all
IBdaMann wrote:

Save me some time. How do you define it? If you and I agree we won't have to waste any time on this. You could have answered my question in your post.

Try again.
23-02-2022 01:18
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
Save me some time. How do you define it? ..

Do you need help? You don't know what you mean when you say something?

This:
IBdaMann wrote:

Doesn't really add up if you don't know.

Define your terms. You said it, not me.
23-02-2022 03:13
(14452)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Save me some time. How do you define it? ..

Do you need help? You don't know what you mean when you say something?

This:
IBdaMann wrote:

Doesn't really add up if you don't know.

Define your terms. You said it, not me.

Let me know when you want back into the discussion.
23-02-2022 03:19
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
the discussion.

You said something and you don't seem to know what you meant.

I can't fix that for you.
23-02-2022 03:36
(14452)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
the discussion.

You said something and you don't seem to know what you meant.

I can't fix that for you.

Were you looking to jump back into the discussion?
23-02-2022 04:32
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
jump back into the discussion?
sure

Im very interested to know what you have said.

Please continue.
Edited on 23-02-2022 04:38
23-02-2022 04:39
(14452)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
jump back into the discussion?
sure

Great. Answer my question.
Page 6 of 8<<<45678>

Join the debate misconceptions:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact