Remember me
▼ Content

Math Help

Page 2 of 2<12
07-12-2023 19:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
I am pleased to say that I am now up to 400 subscribers. My critic has 223.
He has asked me to make him prominent on my channel to see what will happen.
I am not sure why I'd want to do that to my channel when things are going good on it.
And Dr. Jaski knows that I am hoping to finish my build in time so Saxony, Germany and the city of Zittau where Bessler was from will be made aware of it before Christmas. And with some of the math work I've shown in this thread, that would also be a part of the show for Bessler's Wheel.
Linking the atmospheric pressures of 3 planets together also has not been done.
That suggests that when considering Newton's gravity that the increase or decrease in the Sun's gravity also has to be considered. With planets like the gas giants, my experiment might show when temperature and pressure decrease that the interaction between molecules increases. The tropopause and it's being a barrier would demonstrate this property of matter.
With Venus, it's possible that it's mass might be 1.8 times greater than is currently believed. This would agree with it having a stronger gravity which would allow for an atmospheric pressure that is 93 times greater than what is on Earth.
With Venus, it's possible that some of its surface burned of while it is also compressed by gravity. An example is they say that Venus has a mass of
4.867 × 10^24 kg and if the Sun's gravity is considered to influence it then its mass would be about 1.8 times 4.867 × 10^24 kg = 8.7606 × 10^24 kg.
You guys have to admit that it's a rare day when someone can add to both Newton's and Einstein's work on gravity. This could help to account for why light bends more (1915 Theory of General Relativity) as Einstein said than what Newtonian gravity allows for. https://www.forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2019/04/26/this-is-why-einstein-knew-that-gravity-must-bend-light/?sh=62588a7d2ef6
The increase in gravity might be equal to the increase in gravitons/dark matter that creates the gravitational effect.

Lincoln logs were fun for me too, when I was three at least.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 07-12-2023 19:10
07-12-2023 20:16
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:

As usual you are correct Alan.
https://www.honestabe.com/request-info/?gclid=CjwKCAiA98WrBhAYEiwA2WvhOhFQrIwWG3oI3iiSvUjz4PGS57b_fOo0fJ4rnLGtNrl22a8TDUbzxBoCIX8QAvD_BwE

And what you make; https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=2614820588533344&set=pcb.2614826445199425&__cft__[0]=AZU_8WX4Zdtf6rCM1FWMZI63_MJYs0tEvmR9nOETGfNzWFxI0iZBEMziq8hucFERtE7nnb0dCyaHPiQ4nvw_X8BB16QjccpVoTBWhnjXFDX76jezOe5S-Ti86ebLCs-WEL__NYVBmEdYO5Nc82r6zG91SnZE3WwaQdfgwCIdQY9Xsg&__tn__=*bH-R

Do I ridicule your work? I do not. Do you constantly attack and harass me? Yes you do. What work does your armoring do? What science do you need to know?
It does no work and no understanding of math or science is required. Yet I do not ridicule you while you've stalked me for over 18 years. I hear jail time coming for someone, maybe a few someones.
After all Alan, what did you tell me? I have to be "personally pleasing" to you and I also have to be "pretty" for you. I'm heterosexual and have no interest in knowing you, why you are a stalker.
Yet as you said, you will rape me because I turn you on. You did just call me a child or little boy which makes you a child molester. It's like you said Alan, I need to quit playing with Lincoln Logs and play with you in your shop. Why I will never feel safe living in the U.S. The 1st Amendment supports your stalking and terrorizing me because you have the right to free speech.

Alan, Bessler's Wheel is for me to leave the U.S. permanently and then the country I move to can put you on a terrorist list. Your actions towards me also amount to domestic terrorism because of the threatening nature of your pursuit of me. And as you said, your mental illness is a ruse to allow for your terroristic behavior.
And Alan, when you kept threatening to call my father and tell him that I was being a "bad little boy" and not doing what you told me, Stephen Hartmann of Berlin, Germany who owns overunity.com told me that I had to be nice to you because you're fat. And the arrache build group that you were a part of told me that I had to be your slave as well. That means Ralph Lortie of Stansfield, Oregon like Stephen Hartmann and you might all be guilty of human trafficking for sexual purposes.
And as your posts show, forum owners ban me because "I'm a bad little boy who isn't pleasing to you".
Attached image:

Edited on 07-12-2023 20:53
07-12-2023 20:52
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

As usual you are correct Alan.
https://www.honestabe.com/request-info/?gclid=CjwKCAiA98WrBhAYEiwA2WvhOhFQrIwWG3oI3iiSvUjz4PGS57b_fOo0fJ4rnLGtNrl22a8TDUbzxBoCIX8QAvD_BwE

And what you make; https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=2614820588533344&set=pcb.2614826445199425&__cft__[0]=AZU_8WX4Zdtf6rCM1FWMZI63_MJYs0tEvmR9nOETGfNzWFxI0iZBEMziq8hucFERtE7nnb0dCyaHPiQ4nvw_X8BB16QjccpVoTBWhnjXFDX76jezOe5S-Ti86ebLCs-WEL__NYVBmEdYO5Nc82r6zG91SnZE3WwaQdfgwCIdQY9Xsg&__tn__=*bH-R

Do I ridicule your work? I do not. Do you constantly attack and harass me? Yes you do. What work does your armoring do? What science do you need to know?
It does no work and no understanding of math or science is required. Yet I do not ridicule you while you've stalked me for over 18 years. I hear jail time coming for someone, maybe a few someones.
After all Alan, what did you tell me? I have to be "personally pleasing" to you and I also have to be "pretty" for you. I'm heterosexual and have no interest in knowing you, why you are a stalker.

Do you have a patent on your perpetual motion bessler wheel? Because if not they will steal your idea and design. That would be horrible, all those years wasted

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

07-12-2023 21:11
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Umm, Alan, I think the only goal is to see you rot in jail. This will mean that you'll be the center of attention which is what you want. And as the Bible says;
John 14:13; And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Who knows, maybe the church will not accept you as a Christian? Yet the church suffered me to you so both the Father and the Son could be glorified by a loving Christian like yourself. If they would've let me have a family instead of molesting me then I might not know you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHYIGy1dyd8
07-12-2023 21:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Umm, Alan, I think the only goal is to see you rot in jail. This will mean that you'll be the center of attention which is what you want. And as the Bible says;
John 14:13; And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Who knows, maybe the church will not accept you as a Christian? Yet the church suffered me to you so both the Father and the Son could be glorified by a loving Christian like yourself. If they would've let me have a family instead of molesting me then I might not know you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHYIGy1dyd8

A. I am not Alan as Alan is your imaginary friend
B. So you do not have a patent on your bessler wheel
C. Ho ho ho, you'll shoot your eye out kid

ULTRA MAGA

07-12-2023 21:31
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Just think Alan, in prison you can have guys that like the same things that you like.

p.s., Alan is the only person who has pursued me ad nauseum. Kind of a give away.
It's like Israel saying it will destroy Hamas by its attacks on Palestinians. The 20 year long war in Afghanistan only made the Taliban stronger and China has recognized them as a legitimate government.
And so what Israel might be doing is legitimizing Hamas by its relent assault on Palestinian civilians.
And when I move out of the U.S., the church supports Alan but not me having a life because I need to be somebody they like. You don't say that to a grown adult. This will show where the church supports white supremacy. My siblings do not tell people they've lived in Norway or are 1/2 Norwegian. They didn't learn to talk there so they didn't have a Norwegian accent like I did.
An example of why it's not good for me to live in the U.S. This guy failed to recognize his son-in-law before killing him, not a problem. The son-in-law was wishing his father Happy Birthday.
https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/04/dad-accidentally-shoots-son-in-law-dead-after-he-jumped-out-of-bush-to-surprise-him-10862450/

Bye Alan and you can think that one day you'll be among guys who like doing the same things you enjoy doing to me.

p.s., Alan, you'll be the example America needs. You are a "real" American and I am 1/2 Norwegian, that makes me a minority that you are discriminating against because of my dual nationality. That is not seen as being a minority but you'll change that and ten it will be considered that you've been terrorizing me with the support of moderators and forum owners.
Edited on 07-12-2023 22:05
07-12-2023 22:04
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Just think Alan, in prison you can have guys that like the same things that you like.

p.s., Alan is the only person who has pursued me ad nauseum. Kind of a give away.
It's like Israel saying it will destroy Hamas by its attacks on Palestinians. The 20 year long war in Afghanistan only made the Taliban stronger and China has recognized them as a legitimate government.
And so what Israel might be doing is legitimizing Hamas by its relent assault on Palestinian civilians.
And when I move out of the U.S., the church supports Alan but not me having a life because I need to be somebody they like. You don't say that to a grown adult. This will show where the church supports white supremacy. My siblings do not tell people they've lived in Norway or are 1/2 Norwegian. They didn't learn to talk there so they didn't have a Norwegian accent like I did.
An example of why it's not good for me to live in the U.S. This guy failed to recognize his son-in-law before killing him, not a problem. The son-in-law was wishing his father Happy Birthday.
https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/04/dad-accidentally-shoots-son-in-law-dead-after-he-jumped-out-of-bush-to-surprise-him-10862450/

Bye Alan and you can think that one day you'll be among guys who like doing the same things you enjoy doing to me.

What will start your perpetual motion machine? and how are you bypassing the first and second laws of thermodynamics from draining its energy and bringing it to a stop?

ULTRA MAGA

07-12-2023 22:37
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:

What will start your perpetual motion machine? and how are you bypassing the first and second laws of thermodynamics from draining its energy and bringing it to a stop?

I just want to see you in jail Alan. You don't know science so it's not possible to discuss it with you. I can discuss with you how much jail time you'll be "gifted" with and how your new "friends" will be treating you. We do need to be talking about you and not me, right?
07-12-2023 22:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

I just want to see you in jail Alan. You don't know science so it's not possible to discuss it with you. I can discuss with you how much jail time you'll be "gifted" with and how your new "friends" will be treating you. We do need to be talking about you and not me, right?

So your only answer is to attack me and demand that I be jailed because you chose to attack me. Not to mention that you made the threat to release my personal info here for all to see.

Still waiting for you to do that.

PS. I am not your friend Alan either.

CIAO

ULTRA MAGA

07-12-2023 23:26
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
You need to go to jail Alan. And this will have people asking why do forum owners and moderators support you? People will wonder why was I banned for not pleasing you at besslerwheel when I have Bessler's Wheel. Why would I need your approval to post there or at overunity dot com and de? And it will look bad that forum owners supported your desires to control me.
As for your state of mental health, you said it was a ruse and I believe you. You pursue me simply because you're gay. You did say that you had the same problem with your X.O. in the U.S. Coast Guard. He needed to be personally pleasing to you but wasn't. Your having posted that shows you are quite sane. It was such a reasonable set of posts by you because you were in love with him.
You weren't really, you just wanted the attention that would come with hooking up with your X.O. Your posts are still there. You simply wanted a boy toy.
07-12-2023 23:34
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
You need to go to jail Alan. And this will have people asking why do forum owners and moderators support you? People will wonder why was I banned for not pleasing you at besslerwheel when I have Bessler's Wheel. Why would I need your approval to post there or at overunity dot com and de? And it will look bad that forum owners supported your desires to control me.
As for your state of mental health, you said it was a ruse and I believe you. You pursue me simply because you're gay. You did say that you had the same problem with your X.O. in the U.S. Coast Guard. He needed to be personally pleasing to you but wasn't. Your having posted that shows you are quite sane. It was such a reasonable set of posts by you because you were in love with him.
You weren't really, you just wanted the attention that would come with hooking up with your X.O. Your posts are still there. You simply wanted a boy toy.

All things considered you are absolutely cuter than a baby goat, jumping for joy.

ULTRA MAGA

08-12-2023 00:31
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
And yet you can't consider the math https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgPNtUA4N1Y
How everyone can know you're Alan. How can you understand thermodynamics if you can't do the math? All you have is "I'm cute" because I'm stalking a victim.
I think your post shows that you see me as a pretty little thing for you to have your way with. That's called a Freudian slip. You need to understand, you're being a homosexual is not my problem. Still, I'll get a laugh out of you being in jail. Guys in there will show you a good time. It is what you need.
08-12-2023 01:07
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
For everyone else, when he adds 0x^3 and 0x, somebody should have worked that problem both ways to ensure that adding an x place value doesn't change the solution. It is possible that it does.
I'll verify by working that problem using real numbers.
x - 2 divided into x^4 - x^2 + 12.
We'll say x = 3. Then 3^4 - 3^2 + 12 is to be divided by 3 -2 = 1.
81 - 9 + 12 = 84. Then x^3 + 2x^2 + 3x + 6 (the solution) =
27 + 18 + 9 + 6 = 60

With x = 4
x - 2 = 2. Then
4^3 + 2(4^2) *3(4) + 6 = 114.
Adding place values it seems might change the solution once the problem is factored.
x^4 - x^2 + 12 = 256 - 16 + 12 = 252.
This is why I've taken the time to do the math at every step of what I do.
With solving the square, the value that is added is also subtracted. Completing the square allows for an equation to be simplified. With adding 0x^3 and 0x, the x values might be continued to be factored as having the value of 1x^3 and 1x or just x. Why I feel good abut the work I do. I use multiple steps to verify what I'm considering.
I let him know that the divisor x - 2 is actually (x - 2). When adding place values, nothing is being divided by (x - 2). And with the work I do, I have spent enough time doing math and using it so I need verifiable results.
When people ask me to explain something to them, can I see their work? No? Then how can I expect them to understand my work when I show it? And do I like being stalked? I've heard that serious stalkers go to jail.

p.s., In math, it is known that there are false solutions. Why they say to use real numbers to work the problem. Then false solutions become known. I do the math so am aware of what values I am working with. And for me, should I hate it that I'll be able to explain what Planck, Newton and Einstein were trying to say? That requires years of work. Work that can be shown.
What you guys can consider is that I've read about Newton, Planck and Einstein as well as other people. An example is that people today do not know that Max Planck's work on black body radiation preceded his work on his constant. His experiment failed because he did it wrong. Scientists today do not know this when Max Planck's original work was before there was electricity.
That is going back before 1893 which is when the German Empire started becoming electrified. Winston Churchill said to know history is to see the future.
I know the history of science and other things. I also do not like being stalked or bullied.
I think Alan would do well in prison. There are guys in there who would appreciate him because he'd have what they desire, fresh meat.
Edited on 08-12-2023 01:55
08-12-2023 01:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
And yet you can't consider the math https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgPNtUA4N1Y
How everyone can know you're Alan. How can you understand thermodynamics if you can't do the math? All you have is "I'm cute" because I'm stalking a victim.
I think your post shows that you see me as a pretty little thing for you to have your way with. That's called a Freudian slip. You need to understand, you're being a homosexual is not my problem. Still, I'll get a laugh out of you being in jail. Guys in there will show you a good time. It is what you need.

Actually Freud was a big fan of baby penguins too. This is well documented

ULTRA MAGA

Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate Math Help:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Basic Mistakes in Math, Just an FYI, 2 x 2 ≠ 4.027-01-2024 19:01
Is math that important? (for believers only, pleeease!)13004-05-2022 02:26
Math2418-04-2021 08:26
Do I have the CO2 calamity math right? (help from an expert please)23024-02-2020 23:13
It's In The Math, It's Not But Should Be2708-06-2017 04:22
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact