Page 2 of 2<12
17-01-2024 20:21
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21628)
Jakob wrote:
­GasGuzzler
Ever heard of full synthetic oil?

Yes, that is not fossil fuel.

That's the point. It's a fully synthetic light sweet crude. Just like you get out of the ground.
Jakob wrote:
­In Denmark we have the "Power to X" project that is about storing renewable energy.

Conversion losses are a waste of energy. Conversion does not create energy. You cannot create energy out of nothing. You are ignoring the 1st law of thermodynamics again. TAANSTAFL.
Jakob wrote:
­We already have it up running and making fuel for the fishing fleet.
It is not really my cop of tea but it works.

TANSTAAFL.
Jakob wrote:
­
Old wells are frequently revisited for more extraction

Perhaps it would have been quite nice and fair if your parents had left a little more for you, so that you don't have to walk like a dog searching the floor for the crumbs from the table of the rich and at the same time worry about all the implications that you are been inflicted by the greedy people who were there before you.?
I am truly sorry to see how you are pushing America further into a corner doomed to decay.
This should be about making America sane again, and there is a better way.

Inversion fallacy. You cannot blame the problems of Democrats on anybody else except the Democrats.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
17-01-2024 20:29
(21628)
Jakob wrote:
­GasGuzzler

I know. It is renewable oil. Given that the same conditions needed to make synthetic oil exist beneath the earth's surface, why don't you believe the earth is an oil producing machine?

It is, but not on land, and in the sea it is so slow that it doesn't make any practical sense to think about it in that way.

Underground is not land or sea. It is underground. It is everywhere you care to drill for it.
Jakob wrote:
­
Quick question; why do you call it a "fossil fuel"? Fossils aren't fuel. Why wouldn't you correctly call them hydrocarbons?

Simplified "fossil fuel" is just a common term for energy that is not renewable, and therefore it adds CO2 to the atmosphere when used.

Fossils are not used as fuel. They are not a form of energy. Neither coal, oil, or natural gas are fossils.

So you add CO2 to the atmosphere. Meh.

Jakob wrote:
­UN is also using it.

So the UN is also just as clueless as you.
Jakob wrote:
­Maybe it also is because people with fossilized minds prefer it (just kidding, lol).

No, you are not. Throwing insults like this accomplishes nothing.

No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth. You cannot create energy out of nothing. You are STILL ignoring the 1st law of thermodynamics.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
17-01-2024 20:30
(21628)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Jakob wrote:
­About the science and CO2 causing GW I am very easy.

There is no science of Global Warming.

No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth. You cannot create energy out of nothing. You are ignoring the 1st law or thermodynamics.

Jakob wrote:
­The physics in its basic form is quite simple.

You just denied a theory of science that is physics.
Jakob wrote:
­And this is enough to convince me:

CO2 experiment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeYfl45X1wo
­

Ah. I see you fell for this magick trick.

No gas or vapor has the capability to heat a warmer surface. You are now ignoring the 2nd law of thermodynamics.

LOL, perhaps for your next magick trick, you can learn to spell, magic

I know how to spell both 'magic' and 'magick'. This stupid parlor trick is magick, not magic.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 17-01-2024 20:31
17-01-2024 23:18
Jakob
★★☆☆☆
(218)
­

Into the Night wrote:
No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth.

I wonder how snow on the frozen ground then sometimes can melt without rain during the night. I always thought it was done by warm air.
Maybe you forgot to look Into the Night, or there are some physical laws of your very own that you have forgotten to indoctrinate the nature.?

­
­
17-01-2024 23:30
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
Jakob wrote:
­

Into the Night wrote:

I wonder how snow on the frozen ground then sometimes can melt without rain during the night. I always thought it was done by warm air.
Maybe you forgot to look Into the Night, or there are some physical laws of your very own that you have forgotten to indoctrinate the nature.?­

If all ambient air and surfaces are below freezing, it's not melting, dumbass

Ice and snow evaporate.

­

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
17-01-2024 23:48
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
LOL and we have another fool denying the ice age

What 'ice age'?

The ice age that interferes with your schizoid world view so you mentally blocked it out

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
17-01-2024 23:52
Jakob
★★☆☆☆
(218)
­

GasGuzzler wrote:
If all ambient air and surfaces are below freezing, it's not melting
­

No but sometimes the air is above freezing and then it can melt.

I am sorry but I have no more time for this kindergarten physics today.

­
17-01-2024 23:53
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
Jakob wrote:
­

GasGuzzler wrote:
­

­

What's your point??!!

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
18-01-2024 08:59
(21628)
Jakob wrote:
­
Into the Night wrote:

Maybe you forgot to look Into the Night, or there are some physical laws of your very own that you have forgotten to indoctrinate the nature.?
­

Your yard is not the entire Earth, dumbass. Semantics fallacy. Divisional error fallacy.

You cannot create energy out of nothing. You are STILL ignoring the 1st law of thermodynamics. No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 18-01-2024 09:00
18-01-2024 09:01
(21628)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

What 'ice age'?

The ice age that interferes with your schizoid world view so you mentally blocked it out

An insult is not an answer. What 'ice age'?

The Parrot Killer

18-01-2024 09:03
(21628)
Jakob wrote:
­

GasGuzzler wrote:
­

­

Semantics fallacy. Divisional error fallacy.
Your yard is not the entire Earth. No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth. You cannot make energy out of nothing. You are STILL ignoring the 1st law of thermodynamics. You are DENYING physics.

The Parrot Killer

19-01-2024 18:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

What 'ice age'?

The last one, that no rational human needs to prove to a lame troll like you

Market Summary
>
Apple Inc
189.54 USD
+189.41 (145,696.15%)all time

Market Summary
>
Alphabet Inc Class C
147.37 USD
+119.45 (427.83%)all time

You did that right turd

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

19-01-2024 19:42
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Into the Night wrote:
Jakob wrote:
­

GasGuzzler wrote:
­

­

Semantics fallacy. Divisional error fallacy.
Your yard is not the entire Earth. No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth. You cannot make energy out of nothing. You are STILL ignoring the 1st law of thermodynamics. You are DENYING physics.

It's about time somebody set his crooked ass straight. And when you say;
You are DENYING physics

He is in de Nile. He taught me how to reed and wright in English.
19-01-2024 21:28
(21628)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

What 'ice age'?

You can't prove an 'ice age' actually occurred.

The Parrot Killer

21-01-2024 23:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

What 'ice age'?

Sure I could, but you would still be a worthless delusional troll. Your highest ambition on life is that someone care enough about you to try to prove you wrong.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ULTRA MAGA

27-01-2024 00:45
(21628)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

What 'ice age'?

Sure I could,

No, Sock. You cannot go back in time.

The Parrot Killer

Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate MASA:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact