Remember me
▼ Content

lord Monckton

lord Monckton20-09-2020 04:20
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Has anyone seen this blokes work.I had heard about him but never seen his stuff.Very interesting and it is helping me understand why there is this CO2 is bad movement

duncan61
20-09-2020 21:29
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14470)
duncan61 wrote:
Has anyone seen this blokes work.I had heard about him but never seen his stuff.Very interesting and it is helping me understand why there is this CO2 is bad movement

Lord Monckton is a very rational, level-headed dude. You should like him.

My problem with him is that he still believes in all the Global Warming mythology, just that it isn't catastrophic in any way. He is what I call a Climate lemming. He will not hesitate to articulately slam warmizombies up and down the square 24/7 ... but he argues different things from what I argue because he buys into Greenhouse Effect (just that it is near zero), Global Warming (just that it is very small, not catastrophic and is in fact a very good thing), and that Climate Science is actually a science and that he is one of them.

I really think you'll like him and all of his work.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
27-09-2020 02:06
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
duncan61 wrote:... it is helping me understand why there is this CO2 is bad movement

It would seem he is hoping to help everyone understand better but putting those who disagree with him in jail!:
"So to the bogus scientists who have produced the bogus science that invented this bogus scare I say, we are coming after you. We are going to prosecute you, and we are going to lock you up."https://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-02-02/readfearn-monkton-and-fox-news/3807130

He is well qualified to be a climate denier as he really wants his position to be true (the 1 qualification you need). Other than that his rigorous education in liberal arts and journalism studies surely prepared him well to weigh in on the subject.

Did you find any particular point he's had to make compelling?

"Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again." - Karl Popper
ITN/IBD Fraud exposed:  The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference & Proof: no data is valid for IBD or ITN

Join the debate lord Monckton:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Ding dong the wicked witch is dead. Shithead Oconnor dead, please Lord help me grieve026-07-2023 22:12
Lord Biden Hath Saved Us628-02-2021 17:52
Next year will the first year since lord knows when CO2 is more than 400 ppm all year at Moana Loa305-11-2019 18:15
Christopher Monckton Climate Sensitivity3020-04-2017 01:13
Christopher Monckton's Papers1126-03-2017 12:54
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact