Remember me
▼ Content

Layers of the Atmosphere as Viewed in Blue

Layers of the Atmosphere as Viewed in Blue03-01-2024 02:49
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
With this picture, because it was taken from space the curvature of the Earth needs to be considered. The bluest part of the atmosphere might actually be the ozone layer.
And when it becomes lighter blue, the tropopause. And because of the curvature of the Earth, how Lunar lighting and the Sun allows for the tropopause and the stratosphere to be seen in blue, the stratosphere is actually a "thicker" layer than the tropopause.
Scientists will say that the blue light is not what's filtered out by scattering as solar radiation makes its way into the atmosphere. If that's true then why is the stratosphere bluer than the layers below it?
https://www.rmg.co.uk/stories/topics/why-sky-blue

With the Sun setting and then the sky is red, this I think gets into Atmospheric Chemistry and Astrophysics. If I am right then once it becomes known it'll be like gravity. You know, g Gm/r^2.

I think with me I find this interesting which is why I work at it. While it is a lot of work I think it's something that makes the Earth one of the more interesting planets. It's like Beethoven was a great composer and the Earth's atmosphere might've been a symphony by hm or one of his "contemporaries".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjT--ByyUVM
Attached image:

03-01-2024 13:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
With this picture, because it was taken from space the curvature of the Earth needs to be considered. The bluest part of the atmosphere might actually be the ozone layer.
And when it becomes lighter blue, the tropopause. And because of the curvature of the Earth, how Lunar lighting and the Sun allows for the tropopause and the stratosphere to be seen in blue, the stratosphere is actually a "thicker" layer than the tropopause.
Scientists will say that the blue light is not what's filtered out by scattering as solar radiation makes its way into the atmosphere. If that's true then why is the stratosphere bluer than the layers below it?

With the Sun setting and then the sky is red, this I think gets into Atmospheric Chemistry and Astrophysics. If I am right then once it becomes known it'll be like gravity. You know, g Gm/r^2.

I think with me I find this interesting which is why I work at it. While it is a lot of work I think it's something that makes the Earth one of the more interesting planets. It's like Beethoven was a great composer and the Earth's atmosphere might've been a symphony by hm or one of his "contemporaries".

Yea the Earth is like Beethoven. At least when your meds wear off and you start hearing the Earth singing to you again

Whew

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
04-01-2024 06:46
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
James_ wrote:

There is no blue and red radiation seen visibly in the skies

The blue sky is a projection, from the pure oxygen inside the double pane glass enclosure, called Heaven.

Like a stained glass window at a church.

Though I am intrigued, by the darker blue at the top of the oxygen filled chasm, and the lighter blue at the bottom of the oxygen filled chasm.

My guess is there is more radiation at the top, making more O3 atoms, in the mix with O2 atoms, which makes it darker blue.

I am here to cast my Heavens Glass incantation.

https://youtu.be/YftAYq1AHiE?si=YbqkG-YAmH-dqd7y

Edited on 04-01-2024 06:53
04-01-2024 07:48
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14434)
James_ wrote:

Do you see any glass?
04-01-2024 13:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
James_ wrote:

Do you see any glass?

The idiot does not see any glass, they are just a double secret probation agent on the hunt for Alan their dream lover. But keep this quiet because of the double secret probation agents must as said remain secret

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

04-01-2024 17:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
James_ wrote:

Do you see any glass?

The idiot does not see any glass, they are just a double secret probation agent on the hunt for Alan their dream lover. But keep this quiet because of the double secret probation agents must as said remain secret

Good job keeping agent Alan quiet

ULTRA MAGA

04-01-2024 18:55
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
IBdaMann wrote:
James_ wrote:

Do you see any glass?

The arrow points to the tropopause. With the white line following the curvature of the Earth, that marks the lower boundary of the tropopause. It's pale blue and of the "blue" area, it's about 1/2 of it while the stratosphere's ozone layer is the bluer 1/2 of that color band.
Why the white band at the bottom of it? That's because it's interacting with the troposphere and its gasses.
Attached image:

04-01-2024 19:14
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
When iron from the Copper River in Alaska has a sufficient runoff, it increases the amount of iron in the Alaska Bay. It takes a while for the 2 different types of water to mix when this happens.
With the tropopause, it doesn't like mixing with the troposphere or the stratosphere. The change in color in the image of that part of the Earth's atmosphere is because oxygen (O and O2) are able to be close to the tropopause.
The bluest part might be from the angle the picture is taken from and also that of the Moon's ability to light up the atmosphere.

The ozone layer contains less than 10 parts per million of ozone,

That suggests that ozone wouldn't influence the color of the tropopause or the ozone layer. Why the color of the tropopause and the ozone layer might go from white to bright blue, just the angles of the light source and the camera.
Without glare, how do you see the glass? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC9xQkUtQ98&t=1s

Also, since the tropopause is mostly pure N2 and keeps other gasses out for the most part (why it's mostly pure) it is a barrier. When it stops a cloud from rising, that proves it is a barrier.
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-lm&sca_esv=ff6a576cda318133&sca_upv=1&hl=en&sxsrf=AM9HkKnaqcKTl-r2Do4FGPTNrrH1A2odtg:1704388391982&q=anvil+cloud&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjL66bFncSDAxUhroQIHYaPD88Q0pQJegQIEBAB&biw=1918&bih=904&dpr=1#imgrc=6M_AhoScTKrhfM

p.s., It is possible that ozone that is more excited adds more blue. The temperature warms quite a bit in the stratosphere compared to where it meets the tropopause. And then the bluer part of the ozone layer would be where more heat (heat is a flow of energy) is and that would allow for more emissions from both ozone and nitrogen.
Attached image:

Edited on 04-01-2024 19:18
04-01-2024 20:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
When iron from the Copper River in Alaska has a sufficient runoff, it increases the amount of iron in the Alaska Bay. It takes a while for the 2 different types of water to mix when this happens.
With the tropopause, it doesn't like mixing with the troposphere or the stratosphere. The change in color in the image of that part of the Earth's atmosphere is because oxygen (O and O2) are able to be close to the tropopause.
The bluest part might be from the angle the picture is taken from and also that of the Moon's ability to light up the atmosphere.

The ozone layer contains less than 10 parts per million of ozone,

That suggests that ozone wouldn't influence the color of the tropopause or the ozone layer. Why the color of the tropopause and the ozone layer might go from white to bright blue, just the angles of the light source and the camera.
Without glare, how do you see the glass? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC9xQkUtQ98&t=1s

Also, since the tropopause is mostly pure N2 and keeps other gasses out for the most part (why it's mostly pure) it is a barrier. When it stops a cloud from rising, that proves it is a barrier.
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-lm&sca_esv=ff6a576cda318133&sca_upv=1&hl=en&sxsrf=AM9HkKnaqcKTl-r2Do4FGPTNrrH1A2odtg:1704388391982&q=anvil+cloud&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjL66bFncSDAxUhroQIHYaPD88Q0pQJegQIEBAB&biw=1918&bih=904&dpr=1#imgrc=6M_AhoScTKrhfM

p.s., It is possible that ozone that is more excited adds more blue. The temperature warms quite a bit in the stratosphere compared to where it meets the tropopause. And then the bluer part of the ozone layer would be where more heat (heat is a flow of energy) is and that would allow for more emissions from both ozone and nitrogen.

LOL are you claiming to have discovered different layers in the oceans?

ULTRA MAGA

05-01-2024 19:12
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
x
Edited on 05-01-2024 19:20
07-01-2024 06:59
(14434)
James_ wrote:Also, since the tropopause is mostly pure N2

There is nothing in the tropopause. It is a conceptual definition and nothing more.
07-01-2024 07:10
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
IBdaMann wrote:
James_ wrote:Also, since the tropopause is mostly pure N2

There is nothing in the tropopause. It is a conceptual definition and nothing more.

That's what Newton was told about gravity.
12-01-2024 08:51
(14434)
What color is the tropopause when you consider the color filtering effect of the glass around the earth? Is it still in the "blue" range? Does that color have a name? I suggest "tropoglass."

Suggestions? Can someone post a swatch of this color?
21-01-2024 00:33
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
IBdaMann wrote:
What color is the tropopause when you consider the color filtering effect of the glass around the earth? Is it still in the "blue" range? Does that color have a name? I suggest "tropoglass."

I think it'll shock the world (at least scientists) when they find out that the tropopause is an actual barrier. The question is "What allows for it to be a barrier".
It'll change atmospheric chemistry. Then if the van Allen radiation belts attract the
tropopause, Atmospheric Chemistry and Astrophysics. That's what I'm thinking.
22-01-2024 15:46
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
I'll be able to have sum fun with math when it comes to this. It starts with v = √Gm/r.
That's the orbital velocity of a given mass having gravity. What gives the Moon
its momentum.
With gasses within 100 meters of the Earth's surface of 6,371 km and it having a mass of
5.97219 × 10^24 and G being the universal constant is 6.67408×10^11 Nm2/kg2. We just
need to worry about the value and not how it's quantified.
This means that v = 6.67408×10^-0.00611 (5.97219 × 10^24/6,371.1) = 0.061 and an orbital calculator says 0.052. Their values might be slightly different than the ones I used. That's 134 mph.
The Earth's atmosphere is in a synchronous orbit, why? I think it's when the tropopause rises during the day. That's a change in "angular momentum".
And with Boltzmann's ideal gas law, KE = 3/2kT. k is Botlzmann's constant and T is the temperature in kelvins. What this is does is it shows gasses move faster when its warmer (most gasses anyway). This means they need to be able to accelerate just as the linear acceleration of gravity is 9.81m/s. And when gasses are at a higher altitude in the troposphere they become denser (more gas molecules per cubic meter), they might be conserving angular momentum.
And it would be this underlying behavior in atmospheric chemistry that would allow for conserved momentum be expressed as the tropopause. Then when rising into the stratosphere, how gravity's angular momentum is conserved changes. Anyways, that's just a thought.
RE: With This Paper22-01-2024 18:39
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
with this paper they say;
Tropospheric ozone chemistry in the Arctic is largely determined by the supply of hydrogen oxide radicals (HO) and nitrogen oxide radicals (NOx), but the processes controlling the abundances of these radicals are poorly understood.
https://www.academia.edu/12675456/The_ARCTAS_aircraft_mission_design_and_execution?email_work_card=thumbnail

My experiment (CO2 + H2O > CH2O + O2) might help them to understand what processes allows for their observations. What I'd be demonstrating is 1 process that does not require solar radiation. If it does require solar radiation then is it because solar radiation excites CO2 molecules?
I think there is a reason why solar radiation won't be necessary. I'll save this for another day. And now all I need to do today is find out how many screws I'll need for my build. Adding screws to glue will make it more durable and I do consider it an engine.
With how O3 (ozone) would occur from HO and NOx then this gets into ammonia and the discussion we had about propane refrigerators. https://www.ferrellgas.com/tank-talk/blog-articles/how-propane-powers-refrigeration/ Click on the link to Faraday's work. And ammonia is NH3. It's
possible that when O2 is released from CO2 + H2O > ?Ox. The question mark is a variable and what ever fits the chemistry is allowed. The small "x" is any whole number, it represents the number of oxygen elements.
I think I'll go count screw hole locations now. And my surgery has been rescheduled for Feb., 5th. A fire caused my originally scheduled surgery to be postponed.
Edited on 22-01-2024 19:00
23-01-2024 00:43
(14434)
James_ wrote: My experiment (CO2 + H2O > CH2O + O2) might help them to understand what processes allows for their observations.

This is not an experiment. It is a chemical process. Why do you think they need chemical processes to allow them their observations?

James_ wrote: What I'd be demonstrating is 1 process that does not require solar radiation.

Brushing one's teeth comes to mind.

James_ wrote: If it does require solar radiation then is it because solar radiation excites CO2 molecules?

Great news! No solar radiation and no CO2 is required to brush one's teeth.

James_ wrote: I think there is a reason why solar radiation won't be necessary.

Flouride works fine as it is.

James_ wrote: I'll save this for another day.

You'll probably wait until you are going to bed for the night.

James_ wrote:
And now all I need to do today is find out how many screws I'll need for my build.

Tooth enamel doesn't require any screws.

James_ wrote: Adding screws to glue will make it more durable and I do consider it an engine.

Aahhh yes, your V-none engine.
23-01-2024 03:38
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
IBdaMann wrote:
James_ wrote: My experiment (CO2 + H2O > CH2O + O2) might help them to understand what processes allows for their observations.

This is not an experiment. It is a chemical process. Why do you think they need chemical processes to allow them their observations?

James_ wrote: What I'd be demonstrating is 1 process that does not require solar radiation.

Brushing one's teeth comes to mind.

James_ wrote: If it does require solar radiation then is it because solar radiation excites CO2 molecules?

Great news! No solar radiation and no CO2 is required to brush one's teeth.

James_ wrote: I think there is a reason why solar radiation won't be necessary.

Flouride works fine as it is.

James_ wrote: I'll save this for another day.

You'll probably wait until you are going to bed for the night.

James_ wrote:
And now all I need to do today is find out how many screws I'll need for my build.

Tooth enamel doesn't require any screws.

James_ wrote: Adding screws to glue will make it more durable and I do consider it an engine.

Aahhh yes, your V-none engine.

It is an experiment. Neither CO2 or H2O are NMVOC's. That's Non-Methane Volatile Organic Compounds. This is not a known process. If this process works without solar radiation (photolytics) or chrlorine/bromine, Halogen process etc.
then it's an entirely new process.
This then gets into the laws of science and what they allow for.
27-01-2024 00:53
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21612)
James_ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I think it'll shock the world (at least scientists) when they find out that the tropopause is an actual barrier. The question is "What allows for it to be a barrier".
It'll change atmospheric chemistry. Then if the van Allen radiation belts attract the
tropopause, Atmospheric Chemistry and Astrophysics. That's what I'm thinking.

The Van Allen belts are not in the atmosphere.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
27-01-2024 19:04
(14434)
Into the Night wrote: The Van Allen belts are not in the atmosphere.

No, but the Van Allen belt "influences" the tropopause through magnetism, formaldehyde and witty humor.
27-01-2024 19:27
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote: The Van Allen belts are not in the atmosphere.

No, but the Van Allen belt "influences" the tropopause through magnetism, formaldehyde and witty humor.

And when I read your replies, this is what I am thinking; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEXuQNjDL7I

As for the Van Allen radiation belts influencing the eWeather, Hey Everybody, I just coined a new term, eWeather. How does the Van Allen radiation belts influence the tropopause, stratosphere and troposphere? eWeather is the answer.
This is also called Spooky Actions at a Distance (Einstein);
https://www.space.com/35676-einstein-spooky-action-starlight-quantum-entanglement.html

When they say
Scientists who study this phenomenon want to be sure that nothing in their experimental setup is somehow creating the illusion of entanglement, perhaps via some physical mechanism or phenomenon that scientists don't yet know about. In an effort to close a possible loophole in entanglement experiments, a group of researchers used starlight as part of their experiment. The researchers say the results of their work provide further support for this "spooky" phenomenon. [Quantum Entanglement: Love on a Subatomic Scale [url]https://www.space.com/31933-quantum-entanglement-action-at-a-distance.html [/url]]
https://www.space.com/35676-einstein-spooky-action-starlight-quantum-entanglement.html

Then there's Coulomb's law; https://www.physicsclassroom.com/class/estatics/Lesson-3/Coulomb-s-Law

That's basically saying that because matter is electromagnetic, when different fields of matter have opposing behaviors, then they'll be opposites attracting. And the strength of the attraction is the difference in their "state" and then how does the inverse square law decrease the amount of attraction between the 2 opposing states of matter?
In this context the Earth's magnetosphere (van Allen radiation belts) are highly ionized while the tropopause is its "polar opposite", puns intended. And then we're discussing thermodynamics; https://chem.libretexts.org/Bookshelves/Physical_and_Theoretical_Chemistry_Textbook_Maps/Supplemental_Modules_(Physical_and_Theoretical_Chemistry)/Thermodynamics/The_Four_Laws_of_Thermodynamics/First_Law_of_Thermodynamics

With how they discuss the energy in a field and its surroundings, maybe that helps to explain why the stratosphere can be as warm as 32º F./0º C. This is interesting because then just as Einstein has his gravity well, that would be Coulumb's Well.
Heat is attracted to the warmest eWeather in the Earth's atmosphere.
And this would make the tropopause the inverse effect of the warm part of the stratosphere. eWeather.
Edited on 27-01-2024 19:28
27-01-2024 22:00
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21612)
Now you're just making random statements again, James.

Magnetism is not thermodynamics. There is no such thing as 'eWeather'. You cannot make heat flow backwards.
27-01-2024 23:16
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Into the Night wrote:
Now you're just making random statements again, James.

Magnetism is not thermodynamics. There is no such thing as 'eWeather'. You cannot make heat flow backwards.

You cannot make heat flow backwards.

"heat" cannot flow backwards but it can be conserved. Excellent observation Tim.

What all of this gets into is basic calculus like this, the Venn Diagram shows how 3 primary fields will also allow for smaller regional fields. That might also be one way to show that the layers of Earth's atmosphere and electromagnetic field help to create the atmosphere as we know it. And this might come to be known as the eWeather effect.

Attached image:

Join the debate Layers of the Atmosphere as Viewed in Blue:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
upper atmosphere temp21207-10-2023 19:02
ppm CO2 in atmosphere3312-03-2021 02:47
The Atmosphere and Heat13617-02-2021 17:32
Atmosphere4707-09-2020 19:50
Co2A (Co2 Atmosphere) = SUM(SOURCES)-SUM(SINKS)913-02-2020 18:05
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact