Remember me
▼ Content

Lake Mead

Lake Mead09-02-2024 22:06
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
Lake mead -- the water, she's a rising.
Sierras = i heard there's some additional snow pack.
Salton sea -- there might be lithium to mine there.
09-02-2024 23:37
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14450)
keepit wrote:Lake mead -- the water, she's a rising.

It's probably more like the water is accumulating.
12-02-2024 19:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:

Accumulating water rises

Simpleton

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
15-02-2024 19:26
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Accumulating water rises

Simpleton

You mean like when it rains and the water rises in storm drains where it "accumulates"? Yep, once again you are right!! And then you'll say "when
it floods" when you said "when it accumulates".
Edited on 15-02-2024 19:27
15-02-2024 23:07
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
keepit wrote:
Lake mead -- the water, she's a rising.
Sierras = i heard there's some additional snow pack.
Salton sea -- there might be lithium to mine there.

I hate you Pollyanna! OMG, a major OOPS! is coming on.....Oops!
Most records of drought in California stay within the last cool period. If we
consider glaciers melting, revealing artifacts, what does that tell us?
Warm periods can last a long time (1,000 years?) and they've been warmer
than this warm period. Kind of why artifacts are being discovered that were
buried beneath the ice.
A place like the West Coast of the USA's weather is dependent on what El Nina/El Nino and the jet stream. These extreme weather events might become cyclical
in magnitude, duration and periodicity.
16-02-2024 00:19
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
*there have been and not they have been. Between a mountain pass in Norway which stayed open for 1,000 years, glacial retreat in the Yukon has revealed artifacts from 1,600 years ago. Canada
circa 600 ADE and the mountain pass in Norway,
Now, amid the hottest summer on record, ice in the pass has melted, revealing rare artifacts that may have once belonged to the Norse warriors.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/article279118259.html#storylink=cpy

That was from

By Brendan Rascius
Updated September 11, 2023 10:00 AM

Myself, I think we're just beginning to enter the warm period. What this gets into is the Dark Ages Cool period cooled England but not so much Norway. How does the Gulf Stream/north Atlantic current influence this?
This is what science is meant to consider. 2 regions that are close to each other
seems to have gone centuries where Norway seems to have been warmer. A shift in the Atlantic Meridional Overturning Circulation (AMOC) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_meridional_overturning_circulation if it jumped from a southerly to a northerly position would account for Norway not cooling as much as England during a cool period. Things might be cyclical and that requires research.
Edited on 16-02-2024 00:30

Join the debate Lake Mead:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The Lake Mead water level is still rising in August, when it is ALWAYS falling. So snow melt is not the 15516-09-2023 13:46
Lake Mead Water Levels Stage A Comeback?431-05-2023 23:03
Did climate change cause lake Michigan to freeze over, or is it just frozen905-02-2019 02:22
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact