Remember me
▼ Content

King

Page 8 of 8<<<678
06-12-2020 00:25
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:Who? I can't find that anywhere.
This merely reflects your willful incompetence.
Sure. So how about just sharing one indictment IBD. You certainly spend a lot of time posting here so you wouldn't be going out of your way.

IBdaMann wrote:Trump is contesting in his Wisconsin "ultra vires" lawsuit which will ultimately flip Wisconsin for Trump.
This?:
https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/politics/2020/12/04/trump-appointed-judge-calls-presidents-request-wisconsin-bizarre/3826351001/
"Brian Hagedorn joining the court's liberals to rebuff the president as he seeks to take away Democrat Joe Biden's narrow win of the state.
"The relief being sought by the petitioners is the most dramatic invocation of judicial power I have ever seen," Hagedorn wrote." He was appointed by Republican Governor Scott Walker.

Or is it a different lawsuit?

IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:...Like 673,000 for Biden and 13 for Trump?
You're in the ballpark. ...one million illegal votes for Biden...Zero illegal votes for Trump ...
Wow! I'm so impressed with how honest Republicans turned out to be in your research. How did you come up with your 1 million illegal Biden votes to zero illegal Trump vote numbers?

You are aware that the only current prosecution for illegal voting is a Trump supporter trying to vote for his dead mother right? But they caught him before he was able to do it. So that doesn't directly contradict your 1,000,000 to 0 research.

How many of the 1,000,000 do you think they will prove in court? (we will be doing a followup in a few months).

tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
people were voting illegally, by the hundreds of thousands, for Biden.
Is that something you know?...
Seriously ITN you have said hundreds if not thousands of times on this board that ___________ cannot be known. Is this something you "know"?

And TRUMP likely made another $7,000,000 today off of his supporters. Such a lucrative gig denegrating our democracy.
Edited on 06-12-2020 00:30
06-12-2020 00:44
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14475)
tmiddles wrote:So how about just sharing one indictment IBD.

Nope.

tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Trump is contesting in his Wisconsin "ultra vires" lawsuit which will ultimately flip Wisconsin for Trump.
This?:

Nope.

tmiddles wrote:Or is it a different lawsuit?

Yep.

tmiddles wrote:Wow! I'm so impressed with how honest Republicans turned out to be

No, you are not. Republican honesty is exactly what you expected. In fact, you were counting on complete Republican honesty and complete Democrat dishonesty in order to have a shot at unseating Trump. Well, you got exactly what you wanted ... except that Democrats were so hurried in their desperation that they bungled the execution and left mountains of evidence before thousands of witnesses. No one ever said that Democrat morons were smart.

tmiddles wrote: You are aware that the only current prosecution for illegal voting is a Trump supporter trying to vote for his dead mother right?

Incorrect. Get ready for a rude awakening. Get ready to grab your ankles.

I have my soda, I have my popcorn and I have my front-row seat. Now I'm just waiting to watch the show.

tmiddles wrote:How many of the 1,000,000 do you think they will prove in court? (we will be doing a followup in a few months).

Exactly the number that will have Trump swearing-in at his reelection inauguration.

Have a great day.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
06-12-2020 00:52
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
Yep.
When a blow hard gets tired of repeatedly getting thrown to the mat in a debate a favorite strategy is to dodge competing at all and just not put anything on the table.

More secret info from IBD.

You cannot debate what isn't there. Which is a comfort to someone so often defeated. You're right IBD, I can't prove you wrong when you present no argument.

IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:Wow! I'm so impressed with how honest Republicans turned out to be
...Democrats were so hurried in their desperation that they bungled the execution and left mountains of evidence before thousands of witnesses. ...
Well 1,000,000 to 0 is quite an honesty ratio. You mean direct evidence too right? Not just statements from Trump supporters. We'll do a follow up in a couple months and see how many convictions we have and what the vote total is on those.

Care to make a prediction?
06-12-2020 01:00
(14475)
tmiddles wrote:More secret info from IBD.

I created a thread dedicated to the Wisconsin lawsuit and you expressly avoid that thread out of fear. The answers to all of your recent questions are in that thread, right here on Climate-Debate.

You don't have a leg on which to stand.

tmiddles wrote: Well 1,000,000 to 0 is quite an honesty ratio.

It's exactly what you and I expected and what we recognize. Neither of us are aware of a single Trump ballot being disputed.

tmiddles wrote: Care to make a prediction?

So you didn't quite pick up on my prediction that Trump will be swearing-in at his reelection inauguration. You are pretty slow.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
06-12-2020 01:07
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
I created a thread dedicated to the Wisconsin lawsuit...my prediction that Trump will be swearing-in at his reelection inauguration.

You mean here:
https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/ultra-vires-latin-for-wisconsin-will-flip-for-trump-d6-e3407.php

And yes we'll follow up on that prediction. How about more? Will any DNC officials go to jail?
06-12-2020 02:58
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21699)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:Who? I can't find that anywhere.
This merely reflects your willful incompetence.
Sure. So how about just sharing one indictment IBD. You certainly spend a lot of time posting here so you wouldn't be going out of your way.

This?:
https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/politics/2020/12/04/trump-appointed-judge-calls-presidents-request-wisconsin-bizarre/3826351001/
"Brian Hagedorn joining the court's liberals to rebuff the president as he seeks to take away Democrat Joe Biden's narrow win of the state.
"The relief being sought by the petitioners is the most dramatic invocation of judicial power I have ever seen," Hagedorn wrote." He was appointed by Republican Governor Scott Walker.

Or is it a different lawsuit?

IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:...Like 673,000 for Biden and 13 for Trump?
You're in the ballpark. ...one million illegal votes for Biden...Zero illegal votes for Trump ...
Wow! I'm so impressed with how honest Republicans turned out to be in your research. How did you come up with your 1 million illegal Biden votes to zero illegal Trump vote numbers?

You are aware that the only current prosecution for illegal voting is a Trump supporter trying to vote for his dead mother right? But they caught him before he was able to do it. So that doesn't directly contradict your 1,000,000 to 0 research.

How many of the 1,000,000 do you think they will prove in court? (we will be doing a followup in a few months).

tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
people were voting illegally, by the hundreds of thousands, for Biden.
Is that something you know?...
Seriously ITN you have said hundreds if not thousands of times on this board that ___________ cannot be known. Is this something you "know"?

And TRUMP likely made another $7,000,000 today off of his supporters. Such a lucrative gig denegrating our democracy.

Denial of history. Denial of science. Denial of mathematics. RQAA. Lies.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
06-12-2020 02:59
(21699)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Yep.
When a blow hard gets tired of repeatedly getting thrown to the mat in a debate a favorite strategy is to dodge competing at all and just not put anything on the table.

More secret info from IBD.

You cannot debate what isn't there. Which is a comfort to someone so often defeated. You're right IBD, I can't prove you wrong when you present no argument.

IBdaMann wrote:
...Democrats were so hurried in their desperation that they bungled the execution and left mountains of evidence before thousands of witnesses. ...
Well 1,000,000 to 0 is quite an honesty ratio. You mean direct evidence too right? Not just statements from Trump supporters. We'll do a follow up in a couple months and see how many convictions we have and what the vote total is on those.

Care to make a prediction?

RQAA

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
06-12-2020 02:59
(21699)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
I created a thread dedicated to the Wisconsin lawsuit...my prediction that Trump will be swearing-in at his reelection inauguration.

You mean here:
https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/ultra-vires-latin-for-wisconsin-will-flip-for-trump-d6-e3407.php

And yes we'll follow up on that prediction. How about more? Will any DNC officials go to jail?

RQAA

The Parrot Killer

06-12-2020 03:34
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
This is fun.Pass the popcorn.You are aware if Tmiddles gets it right then global disaster is true and I will have to monitor my personal carbon footprint.The horror.But what about the children
06-12-2020 04:16
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
duncan61 wrote:
This is fun.Pass the popcorn.You are aware if Tmiddles gets it right then global disaster is true and I will have to monitor my personal carbon footprint.The horror.But what about the children

This is something that's being pursued, small nuclear reactors. I've read where about 50% of fossil fuels are used for generating heat in industrial settings. With nuclear waste, they're actually reprocessing spent fuel rods so they can get more energy from them while reducing waste.
If something like this is viable and electric car batteries can be 100% recycled like lead batteries are, things might get interesting.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/first-u-s-small-nuclear-reactor-design-is-approved/
06-12-2020 04:42
(3979)
duncan61 wrote:

Means and Ends

Try to consider how a human being can sanely determine anything.

Is it possible to figure anything at all out?

You refuse to set aside your agenda and consider the methods being used.

Try it. You don't have too much invested in the Trump issues so look at that. ITN has said thousands of time that just about everything cannot be known on this board. Now he knows a great deal about the Nov 3rd election.

How?
06-12-2020 04:58
(14475)
tmiddles wrote:You refuse to set aside your agenda and consider the methods being used.

Duncan is well aware that he is using a CO2 meter.

tmiddles wrote: ITN has said thousands of time that just about everything cannot be known on this board.

Into the Night has said a thousand times "Never exaggerate!"
You know my motto: always quote accurately.

tmiddles wrote: Now he knows a great deal about the Nov 3rd election. How?

... he ... is ... not ... totally ... incompetent.

Frankly, I too have wondered how Into the Night has so much information about the Nov 3 election. I'm starting to get the sneaking suspicion that he actually participated in it somehow, ... I'm just not sure how. He shows all the signs of having followed issues closely, despite his wanton denial.

09-12-2020 10:49
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:
The supreme court is REQUIRED to take up this case.
gfm7175 wrote:They MUST hear this case
GasGuzzler wrote:If there was ever a case for the SCOTUS, this election fraud is it. If they refuse it they SHOULD ALL BE IMPEACHED.
IBdaMann wrote:They are required to hear ...If they fail to hear a case within their jurisdiction then they are derelict in their duties. Performing their duties is not optional and they can be impeached for such dereliction, every single one of them.

Into the Night wrote:
...and it's going to the supreme court. RQAA.

https://www.supremecourt.gov/orders/courtorders/120820zr_bq7d.pdf

(ORDER LIST: 592 U.S.)
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2020
ORDER IN PENDING CASE 20A98
KELLY, MIKE, ET AL. V. PENNSYLVANIA, ET AL.
The application for injunctive relief presented to Justice Alito and by him referred to the Court is denied.

I expected a bit more of a reaction from you guys. Did OANN not cover this? Are you all for impeaching the lot of them? Because this denial was without dissent.
Edited on 09-12-2020 10:51
09-12-2020 15:14
(14475)
tmiddles wrote:
The application for injunctive relief presented to Justice Alito and by him referred to the Court is denied.

You aren't a lawyer, are you? Wait, we have already covered this.

You didn't list the complete reason the relief was denied. Do so.

Perhaps you will be able to figure out the key distinct concepts you are conflating.

09-12-2020 15:32
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
You didn't list the complete reason the relief was denied.
That is the complete order posted by the Supreme Court. Are you aware of additional material?
09-12-2020 16:08
(14475)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
That is the complete order posted by the Supreme Court. Are you aware of additional material?

Yes. The Court actively considered the case and rejected it, which is not the same as refusing to consider the case. The Court found the claims meritless, that the petitioner lacked standing, that claims were filed too late and that it had to be dismissed pursuant to statute and the doctrine of laches. There's more but suffice to say that you are simply in error when you imply that SCOTUS chooses what workloads come across their desks and that they choose whether to consider a case that the Constitution specifies falls within their purview to apply law.

Have you figured out what distinct concepts you are conflating?

... and yes, anyone can choose to be derelict in his duties.

09-12-2020 16:11
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
...The Court actively considered the case ...

You made all of that up.

The only information made available by SCOTUS was the order I linked to.
09-12-2020 16:23
(14475)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You made all of that up.

The information I provided is reality. You are simply too incompetent to learn it, or have been instructed by your slavemasters to not see it.

In either case, you are a denier of reality.

Have a great day.

09-12-2020 16:24
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
The information I provided is reality. .
where did you get it?
09-12-2020 16:48
(14475)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
The information I provided is reality. .
where did you get it?

I have to make a correction, the doctrine of laches was for the State Supreme Court ruling. Also, I should not have used the words "lack of standing" because its not that Mike Kelly lacks standing to file in the US Supreme Court but the amicus brief was denied because the US Supreme Court does not have the authority to provide that relief in the sovereign State of Pennsylvania.

09-12-2020 20:22
(21699)
James___ wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

This is something that's being pursued, small nuclear reactors. I've read where about 50% of fossil fuels are used for generating heat in industrial settings. With nuclear waste, they're actually reprocessing spent fuel rods so they can get more energy from them while reducing waste.
If something like this is viable and electric car batteries can be 100% recycled like lead batteries are, things might get interesting.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/first-u-s-small-nuclear-reactor-design-is-approved/

Right. Nuclear material (even spent nuclear material) being distributed widespread and installed in home appliances. As well as people take care of their heating systems, what could go wrong? Oh...I know...exposure to radiation!

The Parrot Killer

09-12-2020 20:24
(21699)
tmiddles wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Means and Ends

Try to consider how a human being can sanely determine anything.

RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
Is it possible to figure anything at all out?

RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
You refuse to set aside your agenda and consider the methods being used.

RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
Try it. You don't have too much invested in the Trump issues so look at that.

RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
ITN has said thousands of time that just about everything cannot be known on this board. Now he knows a great deal about the Nov 3rd election.

Lie. I never said any such thing.
tmiddles wrote:
How?

RQAA

The Parrot Killer

09-12-2020 20:26
(21699)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
The supreme court is REQUIRED to take up this case.
gfm7175 wrote:They MUST hear this case
GasGuzzler wrote:If there was ever a case for the SCOTUS, this election fraud is it. If they refuse it they SHOULD ALL BE IMPEACHED.
IBdaMann wrote:They are required to hear ...If they fail to hear a case within their jurisdiction then they are derelict in their duties. Performing their duties is not optional and they can be impeached for such dereliction, every single one of them.

Into the Night wrote:
...and it's going to the supreme court. RQAA.

https://www.supremecourt.gov/orders/courtorders/120820zr_bq7d.pdf

I expected a bit more of a reaction from you guys. Did OANN not cover this? Are you all for impeaching the lot of them? Because this denial was without dissent.

The case is still pending too. The only thing denied was the emergency relief order.

Further, ANOTHER lawsuit has been filed by the State of Texas in the Supreme Court, naming as defendants Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Wisconsin. This case argues that the elections in these States have faulted, and that the legislatures of these States choose the electors themselves, or be forced to abstain. So far, ten other States have joined this lawsuit. Trump has also chosen to provide access by his legal team in this suit.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 09-12-2020 20:29
09-12-2020 20:31
(21699)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

The court docket, which you are ignoring.

The Parrot Killer

09-12-2020 20:34
(21699)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yes. The Court actively considered the case and rejected it, which is not the same as refusing to consider the case. The Court found the claims meritless, that the petitioner lacked standing, that claims were filed too late and that it had to be dismissed pursuant to statute and the doctrine of laches. There's more but suffice to say that you are simply in error when you imply that SCOTUS chooses what workloads come across their desks and that they choose whether to consider a case that the Constitution specifies falls within their purview to apply law.

Have you figured out what distinct concepts you are conflating?

... and yes, anyone can choose to be derelict in his duties.

The court has not rejected the case. The only thing denied was the emergency relief request. The case is still pending in the Supreme Court.

An additional lawsuit was brought by Texas against the four States involved. That lawsuit is simply requesting that the legislatures of these States be forced to choose the electors themselves or abstain. So far ten States have joined.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 09-12-2020 20:36
09-12-2020 20:34
(21699)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You made all of that up.

WRONG.

The Parrot Killer

10-12-2020 03:47
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Found it:
https://www.supremecourt.gov/search.aspx?filename=/docket/docketfiles/html/public/20a98.html
Well it's # No. 20A98
And we have:
Dec 03 2020 Application (20A98) for injunctive relief, submitted to Justice Alito.
Dec 08 2020 Application (20A98) denied by the Court.

Sure looks like it was an application and the application was denied.
10-12-2020 14:51
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Found it:
https://www.supremecourt.gov/search.aspx?filename=/docket/docketfiles/html/public/20a98.html
Well it's # No. 20A98
And we have:
Dec 03 2020 Application (20A98) for injunctive relief, submitted to Justice Alito.
Dec 08 2020 Application (20A98) denied by the Court.

Sure looks like it was an application and the application was denied.

Injunctive relief was denied... not the case itself.
11-12-2020 01:43
(3979)
gfm7175 wrote:

So you expect the case to have further developments? (don't hold your breath)

11-12-2020 03:35
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
And now Putin is offering Trump asylum to avoid prosecution.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russian-state-media-calling-trump-112353382.html
11-12-2020 05:02
(21699)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

So you expect the case to have further developments? (don't hold your breath)

RQAA

The Parrot Killer

Page 8 of 8<<<678

Join the debate King:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
B-17 and Bell King Cobra collided at Dallas air show today. Story at 11013-11-2022 01:38
LOL the new king of England never learned how pens work. Most inbred people have this very same problem014-09-2022 21:13
How stupid is the new king of england as he is letting a Mercedes drive his mother to the dump012-09-2022 17:19
Coal Is Still King1107-04-2019 01:04
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact