Remember me
▼ Content

Just a blog post about the effects of climate change


Just a blog post about the effects of climate change09-10-2018 04:54
Mojokid123
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
https://mutualdemocracy.blog/2018/10/08/mlp2-on-climate-change/
09-10-2018 05:20
James___
★★★☆☆
(851)
Mojokid123 wrote:
https://mutualdemocracy.blog/2018/10/08/mlp2-on-climate-change/


...Do you know it was actually warmer during the Biblical Exodus? Scientists think it happened under Ramses or Ra-Ramses because if you change 1 letter in Hebrew for the spelling of Ramses you come up with feces. They don't think that under Pepi I and Pepi II when the Old Kingdom in Egypt fell because of a 100 year drought that this did not affect a single Jew in Egypt.
..Later on it cooled and the rains returned. It is warming now and yet going by minor cycles in warming and cooling in about another 150 years it should start cooling again. If this happens then countries like Russia, Canada, Germany, the U.S. etc. will have food shortages because cooler weather is hard on crops.
..Of course on the grand scale of things sometime in the far future things might become warmer but that time is so far away it really doesn't matter.
..Are we influencing the environment? We are. But how much we really don't know. If we did then we would know why there are minor warming and cooling periods as well as longer ones that allow for inter-glacial periods like we are now experiencing.
..I think it's funny myself. Jews think the Exodus happened about 1,200 years later when Egypt had it's greatest period of building than when it most likely happened. Doesn't that sound funny? Get rid of Jews and enjoy prosperity like you've never experienced before. Under Pepi I there was a canal that went from the Nile to Lake Timsah which at least drained into the Red Sea if not the Mediterranean as well. You know, present day Suez Canal. That probably follows old water ways from the end of the Old Kingdom in Egypt, why it would've been convenient to turn into a canal like the Panama Canal.
..But as Gamul1 said, we should ignore recent history. Fair enough. Most scholars in Israel doubt the Exodus ever happened.
https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/exodus-history-or-mythic-tale/
https://reformjudaism.org/exodus-not-fiction

..This is funny as all he11 because on the east end of Lake Timsah buried in the ground are probably the remains of the Egyptian army. After all, any assh0le knows that Yam Suph means Sea of Reeds. I know absolutely no Yiddish so I can't know this

..And as Gamul1 says, we need to ignore recent history so what we have are bipedal hominids called homo sapien. One is just like another. There is no means available to differentiate this species of hominid.


..And itn, it is really hard for me to like people who don't even know their own history. When Jews were cast out into the desert there was no food. This is why they stayed by the Nile and the canal to the Red Sea, fish. The canal blocked their exit away from Nigeria. But then how long can people last out in the desert? Every last Jew was meant to perish. I know this but I have to be concerned about what is happening today and not what happened over 4,000 years ago.
..If you don't get itn, I'm not Jewish, it's not my concern when they get their own history wrong. If they understood that they were spared then they might try to be better neighbors to honor whatever it was that spared them.
Edited on 09-10-2018 05:29
09-10-2018 07:37
James___
★★★☆☆
(851)
..What's even funnier is how do people eat when wondering around in a desert when they're no longer in the Nile delta? The simple answer is they don't. Kind of why the Bible and the Torah is a lie.
After all, the only reason for making mud bricks during a drought is because the Nile shifted and a city had to be moved. That's what helps you to deconstruct and then reconstruct buildings so you don't have to quarry new stones and transport them. Of course back then civil engineering was quite simple so have to wonder why this has been missed.
..Yep, that's right. Droughts will cause rivers to change course. This can upset a society that is dependent on a source of fresh water. And this we should ignore because if we go back a few hundred thousand years then there are no homo sapiens. No reason to be concerned about such ignorant creatures. Monkeys on 2 feet is all they are.
..Who in their right mind would think that 150 years of history could matter or that anything could be gleaned from it? Definitely not me. Kind of why the last 3,000 or even 4,500 years just don't matter. This is because in the last few hundred thousand years nothing that matters has happened unless you like monkeys going bipedal.
09-10-2018 21:12
James___
★★★☆☆
(851)
...Of course mud bricks could be used for building new homes just as adobe is used in the American southwest. And if scaffolding is needed then bricks can be used to support boards, etc. so that workers can take down or put up decorations in buildings. Maybe even as a ramp to lower stones from buildings that need to be moved.
...And as we all know, if monkey's didn't go bipedal then we'd have a much better world today. I think I'm going to go to the store and get me some bananas. Just a primal urge I get every now and then
09-10-2018 21:55
Into the Night
★★★★★
(6074)
Mojokid123 wrote:
https://mutualdemocracy.blog/2018/10/08/mlp2-on-climate-change/


The usual doom and gloom chanting from the Church of Global Warming. You guys can't even define 'climate change' or 'global warming'.


The Parrot Killer
09-10-2018 21:56
Into the Night
★★★★★
(6074)
James___ wrote:
...Of course mud bricks could be used for building new homes just as adobe is used in the American southwest. And if scaffolding is needed then bricks can be used to support boards, etc. so that workers can take down or put up decorations in buildings. Maybe even as a ramp to lower stones from buildings that need to be moved.
...And as we all know, if monkey's didn't go bipedal then we'd have a much better world today. I think I'm going to go to the store and get me some bananas. Just a primal urge I get every now and then


...some reason for this three post rant against the Jews?


The Parrot Killer
10-10-2018 06:03
James___
★★★☆☆
(851)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
...Of course mud bricks could be used for building new homes just as adobe is used in the American southwest. And if scaffolding is needed then bricks can be used to support boards, etc. so that workers can take down or put up decorations in buildings. Maybe even as a ramp to lower stones from buildings that need to be moved.
...And as we all know, if monkey's didn't go bipedal then we'd have a much better world today. I think I'm going to go to the store and get me some bananas. Just a primal urge I get every now and then


...some reason for this three post rant against the Jews?


..That wasn't a rant against Jews. You state that climate change does not happen. I used the Torah and the Bible to show an example of climate change and how it can impact a society. Since you do not believe there is a climate I would expect you to call it a rant. That prevents you from discussing climate change.
..But what is it when you claim to have a Jewish wife so you could agree with Wake that Norwegians are ignorant? Yep, you post any crap you want, can't get banned and yet say everyone is doing what you're actually doing.
http://www.climate-debate.com/forum/litebeer-d6-e1712.php#post_29746


...itn, one thing Jews cannot expect is to be treated differently than other people. Is there a reason they should be showed favoritism? You supported Wake's claim that Norwegians are ignorant. And you claimed to have a Jewish wife to support that claim.
..What you wouldn't like is if the Exodus happened when there was a mega drought caused by global warming. Even Gamul1 claims that we've had no warming that would be of any concern. And with you itn, you claim that anything written in a book can be falsified. It's not possible to prove there is a God. This means that nothing can have nor posses a spirit. You would have to agree with this because you cannot offer any proof except for your word games. And as you claim, you are my teacher. I am learning from you.
Edited on 10-10-2018 06:19
10-10-2018 06:49
James___
★★★☆☆
(851)
...itn, to show how ignorant you are, many scholars claim the Exodus happened when Ramses or his son was Pharaoh. [url] http://jewishjournal.com/culture/religion/passover/77833/[/url]
..During their reigns Egypt flourished. If the Jews left at that time then there was food for them to eat, therefore no need for manna from heaven. Also life prospered for the Egyptians.
..How is that a rant against anything? It's not. It would simply be agreeing with what everyone else is saying. Of course Yam Suph means Sea of Reeds while the Bible states the Red Sea. This means that the Hebrew people wondered through the desert in Saudi Arabia when they could've just gone north and avoided wandering around Saudi Arabia for 40 years. And they knew that going north would take them to more fertile land but they chose not to go.
..That is only agreeing with what is said. I think it makes more sense to say that global warming happened and with it a lot of bad things. And for you itn I am leaving religion out of it because I cannot prove that there is a Lord or even if there was a Jesus. You taught me that. If something can be falsified then it's not true. You are a good teacher.

..This last part is kind of funny because if people have spirits then he (Jesus) could've turned into one but that can be falsified by asking a rock to move. It can't.
Edited on 10-10-2018 06:52
10-10-2018 18:41
Into the Night
★★★★★
(6074)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
...Of course mud bricks could be used for building new homes just as adobe is used in the American southwest. And if scaffolding is needed then bricks can be used to support boards, etc. so that workers can take down or put up decorations in buildings. Maybe even as a ramp to lower stones from buildings that need to be moved.
...And as we all know, if monkey's didn't go bipedal then we'd have a much better world today. I think I'm going to go to the store and get me some bananas. Just a primal urge I get every now and then


...some reason for this three post rant against the Jews?


..That wasn't a rant against Jews.

Yes it was.
James___ wrote:
You state that climate change does not happen.

No, I claim that 'climate change' is undefined.
James___ wrote:
I used the Torah and the Bible to show an example of climate change and how it can impact a society. Since you do not believe there is a climate I would expect you to call it a rant. That prevents you from discussing climate change.

No, you made stuff up about the Jews.
James___ wrote:
..But what is it when you claim to have a Jewish wife so you could agree with Wake that Norwegians are ignorant?

Never did. I agreed with Wake that YOU were ignorant.
James___ wrote:
Yep, you post any crap you want, can't get banned and yet say everyone is doing what you're actually doing. ...deleted litebeer reference...

Anyone can get banned. Litebeer got banned because he was spamming.
James___ wrote:
...itn, one thing Jews cannot expect is to be treated differently than other people.

I know of no Jew that is asking to be.
James___ wrote:
Is there a reason they should be showed favoritism?

Why do you think there is favoritism? What have you got against the Jews?
James___ wrote:
You supported Wake's claim that Norwegians are ignorant.
No, I supported Wake's claim that YOU were ignorant.
James___ wrote:
And you claimed to have a Jewish wife to support that claim.

That was not to support that claim.
James___ wrote:
..What you wouldn't like is if the Exodus happened when there was a mega drought caused by global warming.

Define 'global warming'.
James___ wrote:
Even Gamul1 claims that we've had no warming that would be of any concern. And with you itn, you claim that anything written in a book can be falsified.

Never made any such claim. You are making stuff up again.
James___ wrote:
It's not possible to prove there is a God.

Correct.
James___ wrote:
This means that nothing can have nor posses a spirit.
No, it doesn't. It is not possible to prove a god or gods (or such spirits) do not exist either.
James___ wrote:
You would have to agree with this because you cannot offer any proof except for your word games. And as you claim, you are my teacher. I am learning from you.

You are learning nothing.


The Parrot Killer
10-10-2018 19:12
Into the Night
★★★★★
(6074)
James___ wrote:
...itn, to show how ignorant you are, many scholars claim the Exodus happened when Ramses or his son was Pharaoh. [url] http://jewishjournal.com/culture/religion/passover/77833/[/url]

I am aware of that. I don't agree with it. We don't know who was Pharaoh at the time of Moses. Records recovered from Egypt seems to indicate that the Pharaoh was Kamose, not Ramses or Ramses II, as is depicted in a certain movie.
James___ wrote:
..During their reigns Egypt flourished.

We don't know who was Pharaoh in Egypt at the time.
James___ wrote:
If the Jews left at that time then there was food for them to eat,
And they took with them what they could.
James___ wrote:
therefore no need for manna from heaven.

They couldn't take 40 years of food.
James___ wrote:
Also life prospered for the Egyptians.
We don't know who was Pharaoh.
James___ wrote:
..How is that a rant against anything? It's not. It would simply be agreeing with what everyone else is saying.

I don't agree with the details of a certain popular movie.
James___ wrote:
Of course Yam Suph means Sea of Reeds while the Bible states the Red Sea.
Unrelated.
James___ wrote:
This means that the Hebrew people wondered through the desert in Saudi Arabia when they could've just gone north and avoided wandering around Saudi Arabia for 40 years.

We don't know where they wandered. The Bible doesn't say.
James___ wrote:
And they knew that going north would take them to more fertile land but they chose not to go.

They did not know.
James___ wrote:
..That is only agreeing with what is said. I think it makes more sense to say that global warming happened and with it a lot of bad things.
Define 'global warming'.
James___ wrote:
And for you itn I am leaving religion out of it
No, you aren't.
James___ wrote:
because I cannot prove that there is a Lord or even if there was a Jesus.
True.
James___ wrote:
You taught me that. If something can be falsified then it's not true.
It can't be falsified.
James___ wrote:
You are a good teacher.

..This last part is kind of funny because if people have spirits then he (Jesus) could've turned into one but that can be falsified by asking a rock to move. It can't.

Non-sequitur. BTW, did you that rocks DO move? We call it 'erosion'.


The Parrot Killer
10-10-2018 22:16
James___
★★★☆☆
(851)
Into the Night wrote:

You would have to agree with this because you cannot offer any proof except for your word games. And as you claim, you are my teacher. I am learning from you.

You are learning nothing.[/quote]


...Maybe that's because you are defined by your name, into ignorance. Isn't that what you call the night ? It's an empty void of nothingness.
..Probably because you're mad at the world. That's a paradox you know. You are mad at what allowed you to have life.
11-10-2018 00:56
Into the Night
★★★★★
(6074)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

You would have to agree with this because you cannot offer any proof except for your word games. And as you claim, you are my teacher. I am learning from you.

You are learning nothing.



...Maybe that's because you are defined by your name, into ignorance. Isn't that what you call the night ? It's an empty void of nothingness.
..Probably because you're mad at the world. That's a paradox you know. You are mad at what allowed you to have life.[/quote]

Inversion fallacy.


The Parrot Killer
11-10-2018 01:04
James___
★★★☆☆
(851)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

You would have to agree with this because you cannot offer any proof except for your word games. And as you claim, you are my teacher. I am learning from you.

You are learning nothing.



...Maybe that's because you are defined by your name, into ignorance. Isn't that what you call the night ? It's an empty void of nothingness.
..Probably because you're mad at the world. That's a paradox you know. You are mad at what allowed you to have life.


Inversion fallacy.[/quote]


...Jeg snakker Engelsk. Почему? Я Американский! Il est vrais mon ami. Je suis une Americain. Pourquoi? Pourquis pas! Правда. Почемy? Я сказал так!!
..This is where you need to learn English. Do you like saying fallacy because it sounds so much like phallus? Is that a Freudian slip?
Edited on 11-10-2018 01:32




Join the debate Just a blog post about the effects of climate change:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Potential Effects of Broadcast Induced REP on Climate Change27301-12-2018 20:09
El Nino, La Nina Effects on Antarctic Ice Shelves312-01-2018 02:23
Blissdragon's 2012 post in Fun422-07-2017 23:58
What effects global temperature2714-06-2017 04:37
The effects of calculations2710-03-2017 02:00
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2017 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact