Remember me
▼ Content

Jokers Wild



Page 1 of 212>
Jokers Wild15-11-2017 21:06
Wake
★★★★★
(3396)
Can you imagine so many scientist lining up against the idea of man-made global warming and probably against the very idea of climate change outside of the normal chaotic semi-cyclic changes?

And who opposes this? Not really NASA but a half dozen directors and managers there. Which just happens to provide more and more power to politicians and politicians just happen to provide more job security to these same directors.

I urge you to watch this all the way through because at the very end Dr. Willy Soon shows a chart of where global warming is coming from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YMttEhtgpk
15-11-2017 22:47
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
Work of prominent climate change denier was funded by energy industry
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2015/feb/21/climate-change-denier-willie-soon-funded-energy-industry

A prominent academic and climate change denier's work was funded almost entirely by the energy industry, receiving more than $1.2m from companies, lobby groups and oil billionaires over more than a decade, newly released documents show.

Over the last 14 years Willie Soon, a researcher at the Harvard-Smithsonian Centre for Astrophysics, received a total of $1.25m from Exxon Mobil, Southern Company, the American Petroleum Institute (API) and a foundation run by the ultra-conservative Koch brothers, the documents obtained by Greenpeace through freedom of information filings show.


Ella Fitzgerald - Nice Work If You Can Get It
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu0JjhbaVbE
16-11-2017 01:23
Wake
★★★★★
(3396)
monckton wrote:
Work of prominent climate change denier was funded by energy industry
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2015/feb/21/climate-change-denier-willie-soon-funded-energy-industry

A prominent academic and climate change denier's work was funded almost entirely by the energy industry, receiving more than $1.2m from companies, lobby groups and oil billionaires over more than a decade, newly released documents show.

Over the last 14 years Willie Soon, a researcher at the Harvard-Smithsonian Centre for Astrophysics, received a total of $1.25m from Exxon Mobil, Southern Company, the American Petroleum Institute (API) and a foundation run by the ultra-conservative Koch brothers, the documents obtained by Greenpeace through freedom of information filings show.


Ella Fitzgerald - Nice Work If You Can Get It
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu0JjhbaVbE


Well identity thieves like you can't be expected to be any more.

Let's just let the people watch the video and think for themselves instead of you thinking for them. We've already seen your thoughts in the pictures you've displayed.
16-11-2017 02:21
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
What do you mean, identity thief?
Edited on 16-11-2017 02:26
16-11-2017 02:54
Wake
★★★★★
(3396)
monckton wrote: What do you mean, identity thief?


Why using the name of the famous Lord Monckton who has proven again and again that man-made global warming is a hoax.

No one is lower than the scum that would sully the name of an educated man because he himself has none.
16-11-2017 03:24
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: famous Lord Monckton... sully the name...
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" found a god (or is that dog?) deserving your bow(wow) down to.
Edited on 16-11-2017 03:25
16-11-2017 03:50
Wake
★★★★★
(3396)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: famous Lord Monckton... sully the name...
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" found a god (or is that dog?) deserving your bow(wow) down to.


Really great how you are so devoid of thought that you have to repeat the same things over and over. It presents a picture of you to the world of a helpless idiot.

This is a world of such wonder that we can't even begin to understand it. What we know is that man is less than a single microbe on the skin of this planet. Men that like to pretend that man is more important than that are nothing more than egotistical asses.
Edited on 16-11-2017 04:15
16-11-2017 04:15
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
Wake wrote:
monckton wrote: What do you mean, identity thief?


Why using the name of the famous Lord Monckton who has proven again and again that man-made global warming is a hoax.

No one is lower than the scum that would sully the name of an educated man because he himself has none.


Never heard of him.
Has he got a big cock?
I have.
It's warming quicker than the planet.
16-11-2017 04:24
Wake
★★★★★
(3396)
monckton wrote:
Wake wrote:
monckton wrote: What do you mean, identity thief?


Why using the name of the famous Lord Monckton who has proven again and again that man-made global warming is a hoax.

No one is lower than the scum that would sully the name of an educated man because he himself has none.


Never heard of him.
Has he got a big cock?
I have.
It's warming quicker than the planet.


Who do you think you're kidding? A real man doesn't need to post pictures of big breasted ladies in Nazi uniforms. You couldn't get it up if a real man appeared. You're nothing more than a normal run of the mill queer.
16-11-2017 04:51
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: famous Lord Monckton... sully the name...
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" found a god (or is it dog?) deserving your bow(wow) down to.
.... you have to repeat the same things over and over.
Yes, I do. u recognize my mission & u hate my repeatings. "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" is an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener.
& you hate my repeatings.
Edited on 16-11-2017 04:52
16-11-2017 04:57
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1026)
monckton wrote:
Wake wrote:
monckton wrote: What do you mean, identity thief?


Why using the name of the famous Lord Monckton who has proven again and again that man-made global warming is a hoax.

No one is lower than the scum that would sully the name of an educated man because he himself has none.


Never heard of him.
Has he got a big cock?
I have.
It's warming quicker than the planet.


OK we get it. You've got a big mouth to put your cock in for a quickie warming.

So my guy got paid by the oil company and your guy got paid by Obama through my hard earned dollar....yadee yadee ya...

Three very simple questions for you...
What is it, besides that you read it on the interweb and so it must be true, makes you so certain that:

1. The temperature of the entire earth actually is rising.
2. There will be great harm to man and animals from another 2 C.
3. That man (CO2 or whatever the flavor is this month) is causing the temp to rise.

Tough questions, I know, but give it a cock.
16-11-2017 05:30
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Ok Wake, so you got your spam done for the day. And I see you even had time to get in a round with Lord Mockton. I hate watching grown men pull their cocks out and start sword fighting with them. I'm thinking you two just need to get a room. Yup, I saw you checking him out, to see if he was gay. The only real reason you would worry about that was to make sure he was worth it, before you came on to him.

And Mockton is right. That guy Soon is on the take big time from the oil industry and that guy who has a bigger cock that both of you. In fact, his name is Koch. Or, their name is Koch, since they are brothers. I wonder if they ever drag them out and sword fight with them like you two?

But anyway, so I tried to watch that video to the end, so I could see what he thinks is really causing the problem. But I couldn't, because his bull shit is so nauseating.

I'm gonna say get a life, and stop surfing YouTube for support of your idiotic beliefs. Yes, we know there are other idiots out there that think the same stupid shit you do. And yes, we know that there are real scientists like Willie Soon, that make a living off of promoting business as usual. That doesn't mean that Global Warming is a Hoax. It just means that there is money to be made off of gullible idiots like you, and that there are a lot of rich people out there, who don't mind screwing our future to make it.

[cyber smacks the dog shit out of Gassy, just for giggles and shits]

Gassy, didn't you pipe up with your little list of reasons that you deny science? No, my mistake. That was your little list of other people's reasons that you deny science. Solly.

Don't you guys get tired of sucking scum from the bottom?

That's what you are doing. You are a bunch of bottom feeders, that don't mind what it is. If you can suck it into your mouth, you will eat it.

Your world is going away. You might as well begin making preparations to abandon it. My world is just around the corner. If you time it just right, you can make it, just be sure to time your leap just right, so you don't go splat on the transition.

Oh, and uh, watch your steps.


~*~ GreenMan ~*~

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leftbehind/index.php
16-11-2017 11:47
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
GreenMan wrote:
Ok Wake, so you got your spam done for the day. And I see you even had time to get in a round with Lord Mockton. I hate watching grown men pull their cocks out and start sword fighting with them....


Yes, I saw Women In Love as a young teenager and I must say, I thought **** period drama.

And then along came Downton Abbey.

This place is an asylum, I don't mean that as an insult.
It's a cold clinical description.
It's like wandering into One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest online.
16-11-2017 12:02
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
Wake wrote:
Who do you think you're kidding? A real man doesn't need to post pictures of big breasted ladies in Nazi uniforms. You couldn't get it up if a real man appeared. You're nothing more than a normal run of the mill queer....


Imagine making the movie ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_exploitation

Anyway, I had a few beers last night, got a bit frustrated with the onslaught of the bullshit on here, maybe went a bit too far trying to cross lines.
This morning it occurred to me, that there might be ladies present, and my most recent quip could be construed as a form of sexual bullying. It was not intended as such - when I'm arguing online, I'm talking to this guy ...



If I'm not I apologise.

Which is a shame really, because there is hours of fun if you bring innuendo into the climate change discussion and start talking about melting ice.
16-11-2017 12:15
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Three very simple questions for you...
What is it, besides that you read it on the interweb and so it must be true, makes you so certain that:

1. The temperature of the entire earth actually is rising.
2. There will be great harm to man and animals from another 2 C.
3. That man (CO2 or whatever the flavor is this month) is causing the temp to rise.

Tough questions, I know, but give it a cock.


1. The assumption that measured data as reported, is accurate. The absence of reliable reports of alternative measured data. The realisation that if such data existed you would be forced to challenge it in a similar manner and we enter the logical fallacy known as an infinite regression. The knowledge that you would not do that because it would not suit your purpose.
2. I have been thirsty on a hot day, it's not rocket science.
3. Common sense and the ability to read.

In my experience, the 'interweb' is a made-up phrase seldom used by honest people.
Well, never actually, who needs to go that low?
Edited on 16-11-2017 13:01
16-11-2017 15:35
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1026)
monckton wrote:
[quote]GasGuzzler wrote:
Three very simple questions for you...
What is it, besides that you read it on the interweb and so it must be true, makes you so certain that:

1. The temperature of the entire earth actually is rising.
2. There will be great harm to man and animals from another 2 C.
3. That man (CO2 or whatever the flavor is this month) is causing the temp to rise.

Tough questions, I know, but give it a cock.

1. The assumption that measured data as reported, is accurate.


That's a big assumption given the trillions of dollars invested in this "green industry".
The absence of reliable reports

Definitely.
of alternative measured data
.
What the #!$**#! is "alternative data"?
The realisation that if such data existed you would be forced to challenge it in a similar manner

I challenge ANY data that appears to be propaganda in ANY way.
and we enter the logical fallacy known as an infinite regression.
The knowledge that you would not do that because it would not suit your purpose.

The only "purpose" I have is take care of myself and my family. Unfortunately, that means fighting off socialists/communist/Marxists like yourself, who wish to control every facet of my life through things like energy and health care. If we give those 2 things to the federal gov we're all f*#@!#*.
2. I have been thirsty on a hot day, it's not rocket science.

Amazing. Did you file a grievence and ask the government for a glass of water?
3. Common sense and the ability to read.

You seem to have 1 of the 2. Which is it?
In my experience, the 'interweb' is a made-up phrase seldom used by honest people.

It's been my experience that this is a phrase that is used by anyone when talking to a moron.
16-11-2017 15:47
Wake
★★★★★
(3396)
monckton wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Three very simple questions for you...
What is it, besides that you read it on the interweb and so it must be true, makes you so certain that:

1. The temperature of the entire earth actually is rising.
2. There will be great harm to man and animals from another 2 C.
3. That man (CO2 or whatever the flavor is this month) is causing the temp to rise.

Tough questions, I know, but give it a cock.


1. The assumption that measured data as reported, is accurate. The absence of reliable reports of alternative measured data. The realisation that if such data existed you would be forced to challenge it in a similar manner and we enter the logical fallacy known as an infinite regression. The knowledge that you would not do that because it would not suit your purpose.
2. I have been thirsty on a hot day, it's not rocket science.
3. Common sense and the ability to read.

In my experience, the 'interweb' is a made-up phrase seldom used by honest people.
Well, never actually, who needs to go that low?


Any assumptions that any of the government datasets are accurate after it has been shown that they do not have ANY reliable records until the satellite record started in 1979 and it completely destroys the claims of warming other than normal chaotic events demonstrates that you simply do not face reality.

But you are Johnny on the Spot to denigrate someone with an education that shows you to be an uneducated fool who is attempting to steal the identity of a man who has shown mathematically that AGW cannot exist.

You have no common sense and you actually believe that anyone would take anything you have to say seriously after the pictures you've posted.

I would really like to meet you and do Lord Monckton a great favor. The laws in Great Britain are not the same as the US and he would be very interested in discovering your real name and location.
16-11-2017 18:18
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
Wake wrote:
But you are Johnny on the Spot to denigrate someone with an education that shows you to be an uneducated fool who is attempting to steal the identity of a man who has shown mathematically that AGW cannot exist.

You have no common sense and you actually believe that anyone would take anything you have to say seriously after the pictures you've posted.

I would really like to meet you and do Lord Monckton a great favor. The laws in Great Britain are not the same as the US and he would be very interested in discovering your real name and location.


Oh you mean this guy ...

"The House of Lords has stepped up its efforts to make Christopher Monckton – climate sceptic and deputy leader of the UK Independence party (Ukip) – desist in his repeated claims that he is a member of the upper house. The push comes as Buckingham palace has also been drawn into the affair over his use of a logo similar to parliament's famous portcullis emblem.

Last month, Michael Pownall, clerk of the parliaments, wrote to Lord Monckton, a hereditary peer, stressing that he should not refer to himself as a member of the House of Lords, and nor should he use any emblem representing the portcullis...

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2010/aug/11/lords-climate-christopher-monckton

I don't share his views at all and as for the way he's been misrepresenting himself as a member of the House of Lords, well, I think that's just shameful.

Please don't confuse me with him.
16-11-2017 18:29
Wake
★★★★★
(3396)
monckton wrote: I don't share his views at all and as for the way he's been misrepresenting himself as a member of the House of Lords, well, I think that's just shameful.

Please don't confuse me with him.


Then why have you attempted to steal his identity? Plainly you have attempted to counter his actual education with your total lack of it.
16-11-2017 20:10
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:... his actual education....

According to George Monbiot at The Guardian, Monckton "has a degree in classics and a diploma in journalism...
16-11-2017 20:32
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
Wake wrote:
Then why have you attempted to steal his identity? Plainly you have attempted to counter his actual education with your total lack of it.


I think you're mixing me up with someone else.
If you must know, my nickname is a tribute to the Edwardian music hall composer Lionel Monckton - an obscure but guilty pleasure of mine, along with Slipknot.

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d_XrCx1Cbs
16-11-2017 23:17
Wake
★★★★★
(3396)
monckton wrote:
Wake wrote:
Then why have you attempted to steal his identity? Plainly you have attempted to counter his actual education with your total lack of it.


I think you're mixing me up with someone else.
If you must know, my nickname is a tribute to the Edwardian music hall composer Lionel Monckton - an obscure but guilty pleasure of mine, along with Slipknot.

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d_XrCx1Cbs


Uh, if you say so. You just happen to have assumed the name of an unheard of musical comedy composer that never sold a note in the US while writing on a climate change debate site when Lord Monckton has been a loud opponent of man-made climate change. Just because he is a very famous mathematician and you are a unknown dope we believe you. Sure we do.
Edited on 16-11-2017 23:21
16-11-2017 23:29
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: Lord Monckton...very famous mathematician....
Nay! According to George Monbiot at The Guardian, Monckton "has a degree in classics and a diploma in journalism..."old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" continues as an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener.
16-11-2017 23:40
Wake
★★★★★
(3396)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: Lord Monckton...very famous mathematician....
Nay! According to George Monbiot at The Guardian, Monckton "has a degree in classics and a diploma in journalism..."old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" continues as an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener.


With the slime dripping off of him as he pulls his pants down behind a cow litebrain fails to mention that for his work on the climate, Lord Monckton, who was Nerenberg Lecturer in Mathematics at the University of Western Ontario in 2013, has been presented with numerous honors, including the Meese-Noble Award for Freedom, the Valiant-for-Truth Award of the Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow, the Santhigiri Ashram Award, and the Intelligence Medal of the Army of Colombia.

When you are an uneducated ass as litebrain is you don't know that the highest universities such as those Monckton attended are full educations and not litebrain's ignorance that can't even look up what his happening with the ice pack.
16-11-2017 23:54
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: With....
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" continues as an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener.
17-11-2017 05:43
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
Wake wrote:
With the slime dripping off of him as he pulls his pants down behind a cow ...


No offence to Litesong - but I like that one.
It needs a little bit more work but it's got a touch of class.
Well done.
Edited on 17-11-2017 05:59
17-11-2017 05:54
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
Wake wrote:
Uh, if you say so. You just happen to have assumed the name of an unheard of musical comedy composer that never sold a note in the US while writing on a climate change debate site when Lord Monckton has been a loud opponent of man-made climate change. Just because he is a very famous mathematician and you are a unknown dope we believe you. Sure we do.


Well, as any climate scientist would tell you, correlation is not causation.
Us intellectuals are known for our indulgences.

"... now if you've got lumbago ..."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VypRHitKnWk
17-11-2017 16:35
Wake
★★★★★
(3396)
monckton wrote: Well, as any climate scientist would tell you, correlation is not causation.


Now you sort of shoot yourself in the foot with your claims of global warming don't you?
17-11-2017 16:41
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
Wake wrote:
monckton wrote: Well, as any climate scientist would tell you, correlation is not causation.


Now you sort of shoot yourself in the foot with your claims of global warming don't you?


Not at all.
Causation, is causation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSNzaFOO-lY
17-11-2017 18:39
Wake
★★★★★
(3396)
monckton wrote:
Wake wrote:
monckton wrote: Well, as any climate scientist would tell you, correlation is not causation.


Now you sort of shoot yourself in the foot with your claims of global warming don't you?


Not at all.
Causation, is causation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSNzaFOO-lY


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCy_UOjEir0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCy_UOjEir0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XtIUx8bjeU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DpxP7R4aLw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHFfOOF-6Fs&t=33s

You can find a video - the sort that litebrain watches - that claims because tobacco companies said that nicotine is not addictive, global warming should be considered real.

In fact nicotine is not addictive. The entire move behind the e-cigarettes was that nicotine is neither addictive nor harmful. Well it IS harmful but nicotine is not additive. SMOKING is addictive because it was a common habit that everyone had for several hundreds of years.

In order to be addictive you would have to have a problem stopping the use of nicotine and people do not. Nicotine patches do not stop the urge to smoke. It is nothing more than a habit.

When my father asked me to stop smoking I stopped cold and had NO withdrawal symptoms, nothing more than the urge to smoke after 15 years of doing so. In order to be addictive there has to develop a chemical requirement to use that product. Cocaine and Opiodes have that. Using opiode pain pills for one week gave me withdrawal symptoms.

So the entire basis of this idiots claims are incorrect. Seatbelts in cars? In fact for LONG before they were required equipment in a car they were an option and no one wanted them. It wasn't until fairly recent than child seats with proper seat belts were required. Was has the effect of this been? That people drive MUCH faster and far more dangerously because they feel safe. Automobile deaths HAVE gone down - why? - because automakers are designing cars to have a cage around the passengers. The amount of car accidents themselves and the injuries have gone FAR up. So you've traded the numbers of deaths for fantastic increases in the financial load on the public.

These are arguments for climate change???
17-11-2017 19:58
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
Nah I think the logic is, because tobacco companies paid PR firms to lie about the health problems caused by tobacco, and then oil companies paid PR firms to lie about the effects of fossil fuels on the climate, the quickest way to inform yourself on a topic, is to identify what the PR firms are producing and ignore it.

They kind of make it easy.

In the 1990s, the Heartland Institute worked with the tobacco company Philip Morris to question or deny the health risks of secondhand smoke and to lobby against smoking bans. In the decade after 2000, the Heartland Institute became a leading supporter of climate change denial ...

... The Institute no longer discloses its funding sources ...

... Oil and gas companies have contributed to the Institute, including $736,500 from ExxonMobil between 1998 and 2005. Greenpeace reported that Heartland received almost $800,000 from ExxonMobil...

... The Institute has also received funding and support from tobacco companies Philip Morris, Altria and Reynolds American, and pharmaceutical industry firms GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer and Eli Lilly. State Farm Insurance, USAA and Diageo are former supporters. The Independent reported that Heartland's receipt of donations from Exxon and Philip Morris indicates a "direct link...between anti-global warming sceptics funded by the oil industry and the opponents of the scientific evidence showing that passive smoking can damage people's health." The Institute opposes legislation on passive smoking as infringing on personal liberty and the rights of owners of bars and other establishments ...


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Heartland_Institute
17-11-2017 23:28
Wake
★★★★★
(3396)
monckton wrote:
Nah I think the logic is, because tobacco companies paid PR firms to lie about the health problems caused by tobacco, and then oil companies paid PR firms to lie about the effects of fossil fuels on the climate, the quickest way to inform yourself on a topic, is to identify what the PR firms are producing and ignore it.

They kind of make it easy.

In the 1990s, the Heartland Institute worked with the tobacco company Philip Morris to question or deny the health risks of secondhand smoke and to lobby against smoking bans. In the decade after 2000, the Heartland Institute became a leading supporter of climate change denial ...

... The Institute no longer discloses its funding sources ...

... Oil and gas companies have contributed to the Institute, including $736,500 from ExxonMobil between 1998 and 2005. Greenpeace reported that Heartland received almost $800,000 from ExxonMobil...

... The Institute has also received funding and support from tobacco companies Philip Morris, Altria and Reynolds American, and pharmaceutical industry firms GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer and Eli Lilly. State Farm Insurance, USAA and Diageo are former supporters. The Independent reported that Heartland's receipt of donations from Exxon and Philip Morris indicates a "direct link...between anti-global warming sceptics funded by the oil industry and the opponents of the scientific evidence showing that passive smoking can damage people's health." The Institute opposes legislation on passive smoking as infringing on personal liberty and the rights of owners of bars and other establishments ...


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Heartland_Institute


You don't know anything about medicine do you? Another vast plan of yours to tell everyone about stuff you don't know about. It sure is easy to spot a liberal.

Tell me you low class nothing liberal - why are they legalizing marijuana everywhere? Because even though it is one of the most psychologically addicting drugs on the market, it doesn't meet the definition of "chemical dependency". And neither does nicotine.
18-11-2017 00:15
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:
monckton wrote: Nah I think the logic is, because tobacco companiespaid PR firms to lie about the health problems caused by tobacco, and then oil companies paid PR firms to lie about the effects of fossil fuels on the climate, the quickest way to inform yourself on a topic, is to identify what the PR firms are producing and ignore it.
They kind of make it easy.
In the 1990s, the Heartland Institute worked with the tobacco company Philip Morris to question or deny the health risks of secondhand smoke and to lobby against smoking bans. In the decade after 2000, the Heartland Institute became a leading supporter of climate change denial ...
... The Institute no longer discloses its funding sources ...
... Oil and gas companies have contributed to the Institute, including $736,500 from ExxonMobil between 1998 and 2005. Greenpeace reported that Heartland received almost $800,000 from ExxonMobil...
... The Institute has also received funding and support from tobacco companies Philip Morris, Altria and Reynolds American, and pharmaceutical industry firms GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer and Eli Lilly. State Farm Insurance, USAA and Diageo are former supporters. The Independent reported that Heartland's receipt of donations from Exxon and Philip Morris indicates a "direct link...between anti-global warming sceptics funded by the oil industry and the opponents of the scientific evidence showing that passive smoking can damage people's health." The Institute opposes legislation on passive smoking as infringing on personal liberty and the rights of owners of bars and other establishments ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Heartland_Institute

You don't know....
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" babbles to divert from the truth that Heartless money lobbied fer da tobacky anti-cancer smoking industry & their propaganda PR poop. Then Heartless used their expertise (& more money) to lobby against AGW fer da oil can industry.
Edited on 18-11-2017 00:21
18-11-2017 00:46
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
Wake wrote:
You don't know anything about medicine do you? Another vast plan of yours to tell everyone about stuff you don't know about. It sure is easy to spot a liberal.

Tell me you low class nothing liberal - why are they legalizing marijuana everywhere? Because even though it is one of the most psychologically addicting drugs on the market, it doesn't meet the definition of "chemical dependency". And neither does nicotine.


Well, size of our cocks, yes to be honest.
I've heard you can spot us a mile away.
From you.
18-11-2017 00:52
Wake
★★★★★
(3396)
monckton wrote:
Wake wrote:
You don't know anything about medicine do you? Another vast plan of yours to tell everyone about stuff you don't know about. It sure is easy to spot a liberal.

Tell me you low class nothing liberal - why are they legalizing marijuana everywhere? Because even though it is one of the most psychologically addicting drugs on the market, it doesn't meet the definition of "chemical dependency". And neither does nicotine.


Well, size of our cocks, yes to be honest.
I've heard you can spot us a mile away.
From you.


We weren't discussing microscopy.
18-11-2017 01:00
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
That's rubbish try harder.
With a confident glint in his eye, and a wink at Jesus ...
18-11-2017 01:10
Wake
★★★★★
(3396)
monckton wrote: That's rubbish try harder. With a confident glint in his eye, and a wink at Jesus ...


So now we're being informed that you're queer. That figures. Most of the True Believers have all sorts of psychological problems. Homos are no surprise in their ranks.
18-11-2017 01:12
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
... raises his pants behind a cow.
18-11-2017 01:50
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
It's not the crime that gets them.
It's the cover up
18-11-2017 05:15
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1026)
Wake wrote:
monckton wrote:
Wake wrote:
You don't know anything about medicine do you? Another vast plan of yours to tell everyone about stuff you don't know about. It sure is easy to spot a liberal.

Tell me you low class nothing liberal - why are they legalizing marijuana everywhere? Because even though it is one of the most psychologically addicting drugs on the market, it doesn't meet the definition of "chemical dependency". And neither does nicotine.


Well, size of our cocks, yes to be honest.
I've heard you can spot us a mile away.
From you.


We weren't discussing microscopy.


Pure gold.
Page 1 of 212>





Join the debate Jokers Wild:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2017 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact