Page 3 of 8<12345>>>
08-07-2022 20:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5726)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan posted a group pic of his followers:

You've been hanging around like-minded thinkers for too long and now you suffer from group-think of the garden variety.

So everybody is the FBI who owes you an interview.

You're just overly worried that your life-support will be terminated but you really shouldn't worry. The world won't miss you, and your followers won't either.

So as we can now tell, your Mom did get some new meth.

Excellent, snort some extra for me, see if Julio can get your mom some Mexican Fentanyl that the domestic terrorist at the FBI are letting into the USA by the metric ton, just for aholes like you.

True story.

Anytime girls

Insult fallacies. Trolling. No argument presented.

I employ the Mark Twain philosophy

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-07-2022 21:03
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:
gussguss wrote:
I have been doing research and yes I know the sun can give people cancer but are there any other health problems the sun produces?

HAHAHAHAHAHA! How can the Sun give anyone cancer???!? It doesn't HAVE any to give!

Commercial sunscreen products can give you cancer.

Benzophenone Accumulates over Time from the Degradation of Octocrylene in Commercial Sunscreen Products.

Octocrylene generates benzophenone through a retro-aldol condensation. In vivo, up to 70% of the benzophenone in sunscreen products may be absorbed through the skin.

Benzophenone is a mutagen, carcinogen, and endocrine disruptor. Its presence in food products or food packaging is banned in the United States.

Under California Proposition 65, there is no safe harbor for benzophenone in any personal care products, including sunscreens, anti-aging creams, and moisturizers.

In the United States, there were 2999 SPF products containing octocrylene in 2019.

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acs.chemrestox.0c00461

Edited on 28-07-2022 21:07
29-07-2022 00:24
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21701)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan posted a group pic of his followers:

You've been hanging around like-minded thinkers for too long and now you suffer from group-think of the garden variety.

So everybody is the FBI who owes you an interview.

You're just overly worried that your life-support will be terminated but you really shouldn't worry. The world won't miss you, and your followers won't either.

So as we can now tell, your Mom did get some new meth.

Excellent, snort some extra for me, see if Julio can get your mom some Mexican Fentanyl that the domestic terrorist at the FBI are letting into the USA by the metric ton, just for aholes like you.

True story.

Anytime girls

Insult fallacies. Trolling. No argument presented.

I employ the Mark Twain philosophy

So you don't argue with yourself. Meh.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-07-2022 00:26
(21701)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
[quote]gussguss wrote:
I have been doing research and yes I know the sun can give people cancer but are there any other health problems the sun produces?

HAHAHAHAHAHA! How can the Sun give anyone cancer???!? It doesn't HAVE any to give!

Spongy Iris wrote:
Benzophenone Accumulates over Time from the Degradation of Octocrylene in Commercial Sunscreen Products.

Octocrylene generates benzophenone through a retro-aldol condensation. In vivo, up to 70% of the benzophenone in sunscreen products may be absorbed through the skin.

Benzophenone is a mutagen, carcinogen, and endocrine disruptor. Its presence in food products or food packaging is banned in the United States.

Under California Proposition 65, there is no safe harbor for benzophenone in any personal care products, including sunscreens, anti-aging creams, and moisturizers.

In the United States, there were 2999 SPF products containing octocrylene in 2019.

The Church of Green is lying to you again.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-07-2022 16:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5726)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
gussguss wrote:

You mean Mexifornia naturally

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

31-07-2022 00:29
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
[quote]gussguss wrote:

Spongy Iris wrote:

They don't appear to be considering, octocrylene generates benzophenone through a retro-aldol condensation.

31-07-2022 04:40
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
[quote]gussguss wrote:

Spongy Iris wrote:

They don't appear to be considering, octocrylene generates benzophenone through a retro-aldol condensation.

How many bottles of sunscreen do you have to use in a day, to get a high enough concentration to cause any real concern? Kind of doubt it's a main ingredient.

We are exposed to trace amounts of 'cancer-causing' crap, all day, everyday. We can deal with most of it. Most of us get cancer cells, but our immune system destroys them before the grow much, or spread. It'll never be a perfect world...
31-07-2022 19:37
(21701)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
[quote]gussguss wrote:

Spongy Iris wrote:

Now you're just cutting and pasting words you found on the internet. You don't even know what they mean.

Random bullshit. No argument presented.

The Parrot Killer

31-07-2022 19:41
(21701)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
[quote]gussguss wrote:

Spongy Iris wrote:

How many bottles of sunscreen do you have to use in a day, to get a high enough concentration to cause any real concern? Kind of doubt it's a main ingredient.

We are exposed to trace amounts of 'cancer-causing' crap, all day, everyday. We can deal with most of it. Most of us get cancer cells, but our immune system destroys them before the grow much, or spread. It'll never be a perfect world...

Octocrylene is stable. It doesn't react spontaneously to anything. In very high concentrations, it can be absorbed through the skin and cause hormones to not function properly until the substance is absorbed by the liver (which converts what it can to base sugars, and you pee the rest out). Up to 10% is considered quite safe. Most products use far less concentration than that.

This idiot is simply cutting and pasting 'scientific' words he found on the internet. He doesn't even know what they mean. He is just fear mongering. His last sentence shows this. It doesn't even make any sense. He is illiterate in chemistry and science.

It does not cause cancer. You have to remember, in the SDTC, King Newsome figures that EVERYTHING causes cancer.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 31-07-2022 19:44
31-07-2022 21:37
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:

Octocrylene is stable. It doesn't react spontaneously to anything. In very high concentrations, it can be absorbed through the skin and cause hormones to not function properly until the substance is absorbed by the liver (which converts what it can to base sugars, and you pee the rest out). Up to 10% is considered quite safe. Most products use far less concentration than that.

This idiot is simply cutting and pasting 'scientific' words he found on the internet. He doesn't even know what they mean. He is just fear mongering. His last sentence shows this. It doesn't even make any sense. He is illiterate in chemistry and science.

It does not cause cancer. You have to remember, in the SDTC, King Newsome figures that EVERYTHING causes cancer.

At least Harvey concedes the debate, in his petulant manner. But you double down on stupid.

Sixteen octocrylene-containing product lines that were recently purchased had an average concentration of 39 mg/kg benzophenone, ranging from 6 mg/kg to 186 mg/kg. Benzophenone was not detectable in the product that did not contain octocrylene.

Edited on 31-07-2022 22:01
31-07-2022 21:41
(1643)
HarveyH55 wrote:

If you work outdoors, and use sunscreen containing octocrylene on every shift, that doesn't sound like a very bright idea.

Edited on 31-07-2022 21:45
31-07-2022 22:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5726)
Spongy Iris wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

If you work outdoors, and use sunscreen containing octocrylene on every shift, that doesn't sound like a very bright idea.

Says the fool who believes that the Earth is under glass

ULTRA MAGA

31-07-2022 22:21
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Hey bigot, That's not what I believe. It is known. See my signature for proof.

31-07-2022 22:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5726)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Hey Goofy, you have no signature, just a nonsense photoshop of your IQ. Are you hallucinating that the Earth is in a terrarium again?

LOL coming from you any putdown is a complement.

So you eat anyone's puppies today yet?

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 31-07-2022 22:25
31-07-2022 22:28
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Hey Goofy, you have no signature, just a nonsense photoshop of your IQ.

It's not photoshopped, kid.

Edited on 31-07-2022 22:34
31-07-2022 22:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5726)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Then what is it? Do you even know?

Where else on the internet other than here can the image be found?

LOL you have no clue do you?

LOL

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 31-07-2022 22:42
31-07-2022 22:41
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

LOL

If you look directly at the Sun, you can only see its glare in Heaven. But if you look indirectly, you can see both the Sun itself, and its glare in Heaven. The Sun's reflection in the glass moves with the observer's eye. But the actual Sun behind the glass does not move with the observer's eye. This can cause the observer to see double Suns.

31-07-2022 22:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5726)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

LOL

If you look directly at the Sun, you can only see its glare in Heaven. But if you look indirectly, you can see both the Sun itself, and its glare in Heaven. The Sun's reflection in the glass moves with the observer's eye. But the actual Sun behind the glass does not move with the observer's eye. This can cause the observer to see double Suns.

So you can see heaven, please elaborate at what heaven is, since you can see it?

Are you or have you recently snorted methamphetamine crystals?

Also what is the source of the image? a webpage, your computer or a batman comic book?

AS I thought, you have no clue

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 31-07-2022 22:57
31-07-2022 23:01
(1643)
Swan wrote:

So you can see heaven, please elaborate at what heaven is, since you can see it?

It's the glass over/around Earth.

Edited on 31-07-2022 23:01
31-07-2022 23:04
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:

The FDA has banned benzophenone. Not just California.

31-07-2022 23:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5726)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally. Schizophrenia may result in some combination of hallucinations, delusions, and extremely disordered thinking and behavior that impairs daily functioning, and can be disabling.

People with schizophrenia require lifelong treatment. Early treatment may help get symptoms under control before serious complications develop and may help improve the long-term outlook.

Symptoms
Schizophrenia involves a range of problems with thinking (cognition), behavior and emotions. Signs and symptoms may vary, but usually involve delusions, hallucinations or disorganized speech, and reflect an impaired ability to function. Symptoms may include:

Delusions. These are false beliefs that are not based in reality. For example, you think that you're being harmed or harassed; certain gestures or comments are directed at you; you have exceptional ability or fame; another person is in love with you; or a major catastrophe is about to occur. Delusions occur in most people with schizophrenia.
Hallucinations. These usually involve seeing or hearing things that don't exist. Yet for the person with schizophrenia, they have the full force and impact of a normal experience. Hallucinations can be in any of the senses, but hearing voices is the most common hallucination.
Disorganized thinking (speech). Disorganized thinking is inferred from disorganized speech. Effective communication can be impaired, and answers to questions may be partially or completely unrelated. Rarely, speech may include putting together meaningless words that can't be understood, sometimes known as word salad.
Extremely disorganized or abnormal motor behavior. This may show in a number of ways, from childlike silliness to unpredictable agitation. Behavior isn't focused on a goal, so it's hard to do tasks. Behavior can include resistance to instructions, inappropriate or bizarre posture, a complete lack of response, or useless and excessive movement.
Negative symptoms. This refers to reduced or lack of ability to function normally. For example, the person may neglect personal hygiene or appear to lack emotion (doesn't make eye contact, doesn't change facial expressions or speaks in a monotone). Also, the person may lose interest in everyday activities, socially withdraw or lack the ability to experience pleasure.
Symptoms can vary in type and severity over time, with periods of worsening and remission of symptoms. Some symptoms may always be present.

In men, schizophrenia symptoms typically start in the early to mid-20s. In women, symptoms typically begin in the late 20s. It's uncommon for children to be diagnosed with schizophrenia and rare for those older than age 45.

Symptoms in teenagers
Schizophrenia symptoms in teenagers are similar to those in adults, but the condition may be more difficult to recognize. This may be in part because some of the early symptoms of schizophrenia in teenagers are common for typical development during teen years, such as:

Withdrawal from friends and family
A drop in performance at school
Trouble sleeping
Irritability or depressed mood
Lack of motivation
Also, recreational substance use, such as marijuana, methamphetamines or LSD, can sometimes cause similar signs and symptoms.

Compared with schizophrenia symptoms in adults, teens may be:

Less likely to have delusions
More likely to have visual hallucinations
When to see a doctor
People with schizophrenia often lack awareness that their difficulties stem from a mental disorder that requires medical attention. So it often falls to family or friends to get them help.

Helping someone who may have schizophrenia
If you think someone you know may have symptoms of schizophrenia, talk to him or her about your concerns. Although you can't force someone to seek professional help, you can offer encouragement and support and help your loved one find a qualified doctor or mental health professional.

If your loved one poses a danger to self or others or can't provide his or her own food, clothing, or shelter, you may need to call 911 or other emergency responders for help so that your loved one can be evaluated by a mental health professional.

In some cases, emergency hospitalization may be needed. Laws on involuntary commitment for mental health treatment vary by state. You can contact community mental health agencies or police departments in your area for details.

Suicidal thoughts and behavior
Suicidal thoughts and behavior are common among people with schizophrenia. If you have a loved one who is in danger of attempting suicide or has made a suicide attempt, make sure someone stays with that person. Call 911 or your local emergency number immediately. Or, if you think you can do so safely, take the person to the nearest hospital emergency room.

ULTRA MAGA

31-07-2022 23:11
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Schizophrenia is...

Irrelevant quackery, kid.

01-08-2022 00:42
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14477)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Schizophrenia is...

Spongy Iris, I'm curious about your thoughts as to why NASA hasn't slapped a NASA decal on the glass ... or why Elon Musk hasn't supported taggers having a field day with all the unprotected real estate. Wouldn't Hilton or some other hotel chain have beaten the ISS to the punch and established a shuttle service to their $Million/night glass-bottom zero-gravity hotel? Wouldn't intelligence agencies be running cables across the glass? Wouldn't a glass surface around the earth have eliminated any need for the Hubble telescope by affording a platform for multi-telescope placement ... solar-powered, in fact?

Physics Conundrum: Do you believe in an ozone layer under heaven? Glass absorbs pretty much all UV-B, which is needed for us to have ozone. Glass also blocks all the UV-C, but that issue becomes moot by the absorption of all the UV-B.

Attached image:

01-08-2022 01:07
(1643)
IBdaMann wrote:

Spongy Iris, I'm curious about your thoughts as to why NASA hasn't slapped a NASA decal on the glass ... or why Elon Musk hasn't supported taggers having a field day with all the unprotected real estate. Wouldn't Hilton or some other hotel chain have beaten the ISS to the punch and established a shuttle service to their $Million/night glass-bottom zero-gravity hotel? Wouldn't intelligence agencies be running cables across the glass? Wouldn't a glass surface around the earth have eliminated any need for the Hubble telescope by affording a platform for multi-telescope placement ... solar-powered, in fact?

Physics Conundrum: Do you believe in an ozone layer under heaven? Glass absorbs pretty much all UV-B, which is needed for us to have ozone. Glass also blocks all the UV-C, but that issue becomes moot by the absorption of all the UV-B.

First paragraph mockery and ludicrous space agency lies ignored.

Re: second paragraph, the radiation on the outside of the glass/heaven is more intense than UV-C. Much of that radiation has been absorbed, and what remains is UV-ABC.

The copper needles suspended around Earth, about 30 miles over, ("Heaven's Fence"), which make ozone, absorbs UV-C.

A glass greenhouse on Earth could then absorb pretty much all UV-B if necessary.

01-08-2022 01:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5726)
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

First paragraph mockery and ludicrous space agency lies ignored.

Re: second paragraph, the radiation on the outside of the glass/heaven is more intense than UV-C. Much of that radiation has been absorbed, and what remains is UV-ABC.

The copper needles suspended around Earth, about 30 miles over, ("Heaven's Fence"), which make ozone, absorbs UV-C.

A glass greenhouse on Earth could then absorb pretty much all UV-B if necessary.

Are you aware of other people that believe that heaven is a glass over the Earth? and can you point out these people to us, because otherwise this is your delusion.

ULTRA MAGA

01-08-2022 01:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5726)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Schizophrenia is...

Congrats, you are no longer the biggest screwball here

ULTRA MAGA

01-08-2022 01:29
(1643)
Swan wrote:

Are you aware of other people that say heaven is glass over the Earth? and can you point out these people to us, because otherwise this is your delusion.

The Bible. Genesis 1:6-8. Job 37:18. Revelation 4:6. Revelation 15:2.

Also, The Wild Heretic.
https://www.wildheretic.com/there-is-glass-in-the-sky/

Disclaimer: The Wild Heretic says rockets break through the glass, which I think is impossible.

Edited on 01-08-2022 01:38
01-08-2022 01:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5726)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Are you aware of other people that say heaven is glass over the Earth? and can you point out these people to us, because otherwise this is your delusion.

Also, The Wild Heretic.

Disclaimer: The Wild Heretic says rockets break through the glass, which I think is impossible.

The bible does not say that heaven is a glass over the Earth. Please take your Lithium and Abilify as the shrink prescribed

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 01-08-2022 01:50
01-08-2022 01:56
(1643)
Swan wrote:

The bible does not say that heaven is glass over the Earth. Please take your Lithium and Abilify as the shrink prescribed

It implies it, especially if you consider all those verses together.

01-08-2022 02:01
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5726)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

The bible does not say that heaven is glass over the Earth. Please take your Lithium and Abilify as the shrink prescribed

The bible neither says or implies that heaven is glass over the Earth. I read each passage and you can not post anything from any of them that says that heaven is glass. So if you are serious this is why you got fired from your shopping cart pushing job at the Food Lion. Are you part of the heavens gate cult and are you trying to get on the asteroid?

Bye the way, how did the voyager space probes get thru the glass?

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 01-08-2022 02:28
01-08-2022 02:22
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14477)
Spongy Iris wrote:First paragraph mockery and ludicrous space agency lies ignored.

It's not mockery. It's a serious question. NASA has many stickers of its logo. NASA went to the trouble of planting a flag on the moon, or at least wanted us to think it planted a flag on the moon. If there were glass around the earth, I am certain NASA would have "planted a flag" ... or at least slapped a NASA sticker on it for the present.

My question asked about your thoughts on that matter.

Spongy Iris wrote:Re: second paragraph, the radiation on the outside of the glass/heaven is more intense than UV-C.

Are you discussing the solar radiation? It's intensity does not depend on the existence of glass around the earth. It's intensity depends on the sun's temperature.

Spongy Iris wrote:Much of that radiation has been absorbed, and what remains is UV-ABC.

Glass blocks UV-B and UV-C. All that would get through is UV-A.

Spongy Iris wrote:The copper needles suspended around Earth, about 30 miles over, ("Heaven's Fence"), which make ozone, absorbs UV-C.

Copper neither "suspends" nor levitates. This is physics.

Copper neither makes ozone nor effectively converts UV radiation. This is chemistry.

Spongy Iris wrote:A glass greenhouse on Earth could then absorb pretty much all UV-B if necessary.

The earth's ability to absorb UV-B doesn't change with the existence, or lack, of surrounding glass.

You made me think of another question: Why don't we have more photography of huge cracks in the glass where huge boulders, some the size of several huge mountains, traveling at thousands of miles per hour, have decided to introduce themselves to the glass head on and make a lasting impression? Shouldn't the glass more or less mimic the moon's surface?

Attached image:

Edited on 01-08-2022 02:24
01-08-2022 03:46
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

There is no way any NASA (or any such space agency) rocket launched from Earth broke or will break through that thick of glass.

01-08-2022 03:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5726)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

There is no way any NASA (or any such space agency) rocket launched from Earth broke or will break through that thick of glass.

Where did the bible denote the thickness of the glass that you believe covers the Earth? And exactly how thick is it?

Enquiring minds want to know

ULTRA MAGA

01-08-2022 13:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5726)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Where did the bible denote the thickness of the glass that you believe covers the Earth? And exactly how thick is it?

Your entire life is make believe, get treated

ULTRA MAGA

01-08-2022 18:11
(1643)
IBdaMann wrote:

It's not mockery. It's a serious question. NASA has many stickers of its logo. NASA went to the trouble of planting a flag on the moon, or at least wanted us to think it planted a flag on the moon. If there were glass around the earth, I am certain NASA would have "planted a flag" ... or at least slapped a NASA sticker on it for the present.

Are you discussing the solar radiation? It's intensity does not depend on the existence of glass around the earth. It's intensity depends on the sun's temperature.

Copper neither makes ozone nor effectively converts UV radiation. This is chemistry.

The earth's ability to absorb UV-B doesn't change with the existence, or lack, of surrounding glass.

You made me think of another question: Why don't we have more photography of huge cracks in the glass where huge boulders, some the size of several huge mountains, traveling at thousands of miles per hour, have decided to introduce themselves to the glass head on and make a lasting impression? Shouldn't the glass more or less mimic the moon's surface?

It's more of a philosophical discussion as to why such a big lie has been propagated about the universe in popular culture.

Without the glass around Earth, day time temperatures in popular cities would be upwards of 1000 degrees Celsius.

The glass absorbs radiation which is much more intense than uv a, b, & c. You are only considering radiation inside heaven, not outside.

There are electrical devices which may use copper wires which can create ozone. A transformer can make ozone.

There are also engineering methods of suspending wires with copper needles on them.

There are thousands of tonnes of blasted meteoritic dust that floats about the atmosphere like clouds every year; meteorites must be blasted from inside Heaven, not outside Heaven, probably from altitudes a bit less than 30 miles high; meteoritic dust makes good plant fertilizer.

01-08-2022 18:23
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Your entire life is make believe, get treated

Everybody's life is make believe.

I can't find a bible verse that denotes the thickness.

My guess is it is a double pane glass ceiling, each pane a bit more than a mile thick, the panes at ~ 60 and 90 miles.

The pane at 90 miles has holes. The pane at 60 miles has no holes.

Read between the lines of this report to estimate the thickness.

https://www.albany.edu/faculty/rgk/atm101/sodium.htm

01-08-2022 18:53
(21701)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Schizophrenia is...

Congrats, you are no longer the biggest screwball here

Nah. You are.

The Parrot Killer

01-08-2022 18:54
(21701)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Also, The Wild Heretic.

The bible does not say that heaven is a glass over the Earth. Please take your Lithium and Abilify as the shrink prescribed

Psychoquackery gets you nowhere, dude.

The Parrot Killer

01-08-2022 18:55
(21701)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

It does not imply it.

The Parrot Killer

01-08-2022 19:04
(21701)
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

It's more of a philosophical discussion as to why such a big lie has been propagated about the universe in popular culture.

Without the glass around Earth, day time temperatures in popular cities would be upwards of 1000 degrees Celsius.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! When it comes to the Church of Global Warming, dude, YOU take the cake...making up a number like that!
Spongy Iris wrote:
The glass absorbs radiation which is much more intense than uv a, b, & c.

Glass blocks uvB and uvC. Why is there uvB light at the surface?
Spongy Iris wrote:
You are only considering radiation inside heaven, not outside.

Do you consider the surface of the Earth to be outside heaven? How can this be if heaven surrounds Earth??????!?
Spongy Iris wrote:
There are electrical devices which may use copper wires which can create ozone.

Not until you plug it in! You can't create energy out of nothing, dude!
Spongy Iris wrote:
A transformer can make ozone.

A transformer does not make ozone.
Spongy Iris wrote:
There are also engineering methods of suspending wires with copper needles on them.

Sure. Why would you want to?
Spongy Iris wrote:
There are thousands of tonnes of blasted meteoritic dust that floats about the atmosphere like clouds every year;

meteorites must be blasted from inside Heaven, not outside Heaven, probably from altitudes a bit less than 30 miles high;

meteoritic dust makes good plant fertilizer.

So how does meteoric dust make it through the glass??????!?

The Parrot Killer

Page 3 of 8<12345>>>

Join the debate Is the sun toxic?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Red Sun Images in England811-08-2023 22:20
Is The Moon Toxic?6129-04-2022 23:16
Climate change by how we use the sun?809-05-2021 17:06
Blocking out the Sun, to reduce global warming...427-04-2021 21:24
The Corona Virus NCOV Is Harmless If You Body Is Clean Healthy But Dangerous If Your Body Is Dirty Toxic031-07-2020 12:09
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact