Remember me
▼ Content

Is Edward Snowden a hero? Should all of your personal phone calls be recorded?

Page 2 of 2<12
15-07-2023 20:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5726)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: DARPA is working full tilt on quantum codes as the security of all data depends on those codes being in place before the enemy perfects quantum hacking.

DARPA is not working on non-existent computing.

The top level of encryption technology is elliptic curve. There are no quantum computers.

Well you would know being a fifth grade dropout who became a pro potato peeler.

DARPA Gets Serious About Quantum: Five-Year Funding To Build Fault-Tolerant Quantum Computers Goes To Atom Computing, Microsoft And PsiQuantum

There is no such thing as a 'quantum computer'. DARPA is not working on 'quantum computers'.

Neither is Microsoft, Atom, nor PsiQuantum.

Did you learn to troll like that in psychology 101? Because if so your life is a complete failure. That said we determined this already long ago.

LOL I'm the one that owns my own company. You're the one stuck at home with your tomatoes and trying to figure out what a moraine is!

And I am the guy who owns the companies Alphabet, Apple and Raytheon to mention three

You may now continue sucking out septic tanks with a straw like your company specializes in

Since you obviously think truck drivers are uneducated scum and you despise the trucking industry and plumbing industry, you are in ingrate. NONE of your precious stocks that you claim to own would be worth ANYTHING without that trucking industry or that plumbing industry.

Market Summary
>
Apple Inc
190.96 USD
+143.10 (299.00%)past 5 years
Jul 14, 9:51 AM EDT * Disclaimer

You are silly

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
15-07-2023 20:36
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5726)
HarveyH55 wrote:
What is private communications? You have to 'trust' that the people working around the communication, will 'respect' you 'right' to privacy, and not listen in. You need a low IQ to believe that you can trust complete strangers, or anyone, for that matter, with sensitive matters you don't want shared. Some people spend a lot of time and money on encryption, to ensure privacy in their communications. There's an app for that... Then, there are people, who spend a lot of time and money to get around the encryption, since there must be a reason, and something of value being hidden. Sometimes, defeating doesn't have to be better hardware, or software. Swan wonders why the NSA would monitor/record children's phone calls... Kids don't know what is suppose to be private, or who they can trust. Sometimes they get pissed off with their parents, and vent to a 'friend', giving up some 'private' details. Daddy's business phone might have additional encryption, but not family and friends.

The point doofy is that there are no sensitive matters that you have the ability to not share anymore, even though this is a constitutional right and there are many laws that mean nothing guaranteeing your right to privacy in your own home. This includes your doctor conversations protected falsely by hippa

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate Is Edward Snowden a hero? Should all of your personal phone calls be recorded?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
July 4, 2023 - Hottest day ever recorded20125-12-2023 14:11
A personal experience for climate change deniers23029-09-2023 14:37
musk calls for a pause4503-04-2023 22:31
The New International Personal Passport Will Be The Key For Society Evolution012-08-2022 09:51
Pizza Hut facing boycott calls after promoting 'drag kids' book for kindergartners1508-06-2022 13:29
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact