Remember me
▼ Content

Hypocrisy of the lambs

Hypocrisy of the lambs28-02-2022 10:37
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Just about a couple of days ago the majoroty of the lambs were ready to jump and beat the shit out of its fellow citizen who did not want to comply with the mask and vaxx mandates.

They screamed : grandmaaaa killleeeer, grandmaa killeer, antieducationalist, antihygienist, denier of the science, denier of the virus, stupid, idiots , flat earthers etc etc. They supported mandatory jabbing , masks, social distance etc etc. They wanted to kick those people out of society because they are dangerous and spreading killer virus and cooking new even more deadly strains of this virus in their bodies. Many openly stated they hope that unjabbed die quickly.

2.5 years this continued till many countries were at the verge of civil war.

And lookie look what happened now. Suddenly those who screamed the most against flat earthers started to scream the most how much they support Ukraine and how bad the Russia is and how much they feel for Ukraine people.

Do they even know that the vaccination rate in Ukraine is just 35%. Most people in Ukraine are their much hated flat earthers who they wanted dead before.

Yes, I surely belive their compassion is true.
Sending more ammunition into Ukraine would of course make the situation a lot better for those people there.

Of course it is only Putins fault that there is a war. Our contries are good even though there is a civil war breawing in most of them. Of course I trust that everything was done by our countries to prevent this war but you know, Putin is a mad man and nothing could be done, so lets send more ammunition towards Ukraine and hope it turns out good for Ukraine people.
Edited on 28-02-2022 10:39
28-02-2022 12:33
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21637)
Xadoman wrote:
Just about a couple of days ago the majoroty of the lambs were ready to jump and beat the shit out of its fellow citizen who did not want to comply with the mask and vaxx mandates.

They screamed : grandmaaaa killleeeer, grandmaa killeer, antieducationalist, antihygienist, denier of the science, denier of the virus, stupid, idiots , flat earthers etc etc. They supported mandatory jabbing , masks, social distance etc etc. They wanted to kick those people out of society because they are dangerous and spreading killer virus and cooking new even more deadly strains of this virus in their bodies. Many openly stated they hope that unjabbed die quickly.

2.5 years this continued till many countries were at the verge of civil war.

And lookie look what happened now. Suddenly those who screamed the most against flat earthers started to scream the most how much they support Ukraine and how bad the Russia is and how much they feel for Ukraine people.

Do they even know that the vaccination rate in Ukraine is just 35%. Most people in Ukraine are their much hated flat earthers who they wanted dead before.

Yes, I surely belive their compassion is true.
Sending more ammunition into Ukraine would of course make the situation a lot better for those people there.

Of course it is only Putins fault that there is a war. Our contries are good even though there is a civil war breawing in most of them. Of course I trust that everything was done by our countries to prevent this war but you know, Putin is a mad man and nothing could be done, so lets send more ammunition towards Ukraine and hope it turns out good for Ukraine people.

Random phrases. No apparent coherency. No argument presented.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
28-02-2022 14:29
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Random phrases. No apparent coherency. No argument presented.

1962 alternative reality:

Putin: I am going to deploy some nuclear missiles on Cuba to protect its citizens.

ITN: Sure , why not, let them have it. I hope our president does not intervene with this. Everybody should have a right to own whichever weapon they want to have to protect themselves.

Join the debate Hypocrisy of the lambs:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact