Remember me
▼ Content

How can hippies beat CO2? CO2 is power of nature? Man is nothing compared to nature.

How can hippies beat CO2? CO2 is power of nature? Man is nothing compared to nature.24-02-2019 04:44
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
Even if they spend quantillions of USD and rocket CO2 into space. So what? There will always be CO2 on Earth because all living things (including plants at night) breath out CO2. On top of that, there are CO2 on other planets too, not only on planets like Mars and Venus but also on planets in other star systems.
Edited on 24-02-2019 04:45
24-02-2019 19:21
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
Even if they spend quantillions of USD and rocket CO2 into space. So what? There will always be CO2 on Earth because all living things (including plants at night) breath out CO2. On top of that, there are CO2 on other planets too, not only on planets like Mars and Venus but also on planets in other star systems.

These are not hippies talking about this - this is mostly coming from 1. Propagandized youth and 2. Commercial interests that would gain largess from it.
24-02-2019 22:55
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
Wake wrote:
Tai Hai Chen wrote:

These are not hippies talking about this - this is mostly coming from 1. Propagandized youth and 2. Commercial interests that would gain largess from it.

Who would gain commercially, Wake?

Nah. This is just chemtrails stuff.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan

Join the debate How can hippies beat CO2? CO2 is power of nature? Man is nothing compared to nature.:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
22 Reasons to be Skeptical of Man-Made Global Warming4724-04-2024 10:37
Fossil Fuel Substitution for reduced emission of CO2, mercury, lead, arsenic, cadmium..39201-12-2023 21:58
Pro-Palestinian protester arrested in death of Jewish man Paul Kessler. Told you so.016-11-2023 21:56
Proof That Too Much CO2 Is An Existential Threat32607-11-2023 19:16
THE FUTURE OF HYDROGEN POWER3109-08-2023 19:29
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact