Remember me
▼ Content

Gravity

Gravity27-03-2024 11:48
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
I think swn wants to discuss gravity. That does get into atmospheric chemistry.
An example is this equation; f(x) = 93/(1 + 9.65)^x = y. It's a pretty straight forward equation "swallowed", how does this relate PV = nRT to KE = 3/2kT then
how does v = √Gm/r (?) g = Gm/r^2 create a basic field that excites the Earth's atmosphere to some degree?

There is one problem swan. As long as you live I have to go through you. When I've been needing major surgery, I think white supremacy is the only reason.

And swan, gravity isn't that complicated if you understand Newton's mistake. And while you have Michael to feed, you're too stupid to understand that gravity doesn't act on everything equally. And yet I have to "prove" myself, right? That makes you master then as in slave owner circa 1860.
Attached image:

RE: Proving Myself to My Master.....27-03-2024 12:08
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
And this is "proving" to swan that gravity does not act on everything equally;

An answer to a lunar mystery: Why is the moon's gravity so uneven?
Simulations based on GRAIL data show how gravitational anomalies developed early in lunar history.
Ever since the first satellites were sent to the moon to scout landing sites for Apollo astronauts, scientists have noticed a peculiar phenomenon: As these probes orbited the moon, passing over certain craters and impact basins, they periodically veered off course, plummeting toward the lunar surface before pulling back up.
https://news.mit.edu/2013/an-answer-to-why-lunar-gravity-is-so-uneven-0530

p.s., Has it now been "proven" to spaw'd that gravity doesn't act equally on all things as he claims? Is it really necessary to "prove" to someone what's known?
Of course since I need surgery his being allowed to pursue me might give everything a very dark appearance. He has made me aware of an important part in history. And as my teacher, he will receive credit for teaching me.

p.s.s., Alan, you really did teach me how George Westinghouse stole Nikola Tesla's invention. And as you told me, you want me to know what it means to be an American. And with my needing major surgery you couldn't work with me to make money because you're an American.
Attached image:

Edited on 27-03-2024 12:30
RE: Seafloors and the Milankovich cycles.....27-03-2024 13:32
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
The seafloors of both the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans might help to explain the 41,000 year precession cycle in the Milankovich cycles. Actually not. There could be a 41,000 year cycle that is a natural climate variation.
Climate ripples similar to warm and cool periods observed in history since Ancient Egypt are known to happen. About the only "outside" source of energy (the Moon) could influence a predictable orbit of the Earth around the Sun. This is a game like find the missing variable in math. And then what is it about the Earth that could alter the Moon's orbit around itself? And then we have a null hypothesis or what I like to call "a working theory". It's not possible to consider an idea or concept without parameters. That's Rule #1.

p.s., This might be when astronomers had trouble understanding Mars' retrograde motion, how could a planet move backwards? What is it they said in The Hunger Games? Moves and countermoves.

Math and science can explain this and this also influences natural climate variance (obliquity, middle image);

Over the last million years, it has been swinging from 22.1-degrees to 24.5-degrees, according to NASA.
https://www.space.com/milankovitch-cycles

Watch Changes in obliquity;
https://science.nasa.gov/science-research/earth-science/milankovitch-orbital-cycles-and-their-role-in-earths-climate/

p.s.s., Hmm, If I'm right about that then that's because some people in here discussed certain aspects of climate change. Yep, someone having their own opinion brought up a topic which might have led to this. Hmm, this means that I didn't think it up all by myself. Wouldn't that be setting a poor example for free speech?

Attached image:

Edited on 27-03-2024 13:38
27-03-2024 15:59
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
This explains the results of how George Westinghouse famously stole Tesla's inventions from him that would've made him rich;

When Westinghouse got into financial difficulties later, Tesla supposedly tore up his contract and refused further royalties for his patents.

https://ethw.org/Nikola_Tesla

Since I've always doubted that someone would willingly give their money away like that, kind of
why I'll need to start my own business. Then if there's other research I'd like to do, how did the patent rights affect Tesla's research?

This decision affected his future work because he had fewer financial resources for laboratory space and equipment.

So if I want to do any other research then I need to make sure I make money from my own invention. And this also means that whatever I do I'll need to consider how that will affect my other research. Basically I wouldn't want to alienate people who I might either want to work with or would appreciate their support. So there's that as well.
28-03-2024 03:17
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
James_ wrote:
This explains the results of how George Westinghouse famously stole Tesla's inventions from him that would've made him rich;

When Westinghouse got into financial difficulties later, Tesla supposedly tore up his contract and refused further royalties for his patents.

Since I've always doubted that someone would willingly give their money away like that, kind of
why I'll need to start my own business. Then if there's other research I'd like to do, how did the patent rights affect Tesla's research?

This decision affected his future work because he had fewer financial resources for laboratory space and equipment.

So if I want to do any other research then I need to make sure I make money from my own invention. And this also means that whatever I do I'll need to consider how that will affect my other research. Basically I wouldn't want to alienate people who I might either want to work with or would appreciate their support. So there's that as well.

Westinghouse financed much of Tesla's research. Much of which was kind of risky, financially. Tesla didn't seem to care about getting rich, just his inventions, and getting the bills paid. Westinghouse didn't steal the patents. Tesla simply helped a friend, who took some big risks for him. Tesla already had his lab an equipment he needed, and many other ideas for that would produce financing for future projects.

Tesla screwed up, when his financial backers learned the truth about his wireless electricity distribution system. It wasn't 'free' electricity, since it would still need to be generated, same as always. It was just free to use, any where, by anyone, with no means to meter, or charge for it. No potential profit in it, just the cost of producing the electricity. Of course, there would still be profit in producing anything that is powered by the 'free' electricity. Would more people buy cars, if there was no need of fuel, or batteries? Not everyone was connected to the 'grid' at the time either. Tesla's backers, were already heavily invested in expanding the 'grid', which would have been a huge loss, if no longer needed.
28-03-2024 03:30
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James_ wrote:

Westinghouse financed much of Tesla's research. Much of which was kind of risky, financially. Tesla didn't seem to care about getting rich, just his inventions, and getting the bills paid. Westinghouse didn't steal the patents. Tesla simply helped a friend, who took some big risks for him. Tesla already had his lab an equipment he needed, and many other ideas for that would produce financing for future projects.

Tesla screwed up, when his financial backers learned the truth about his wireless electricity distribution system. It wasn't 'free' electricity, since it would still need to be generated, same as always. It was just free to use, any where, by anyone, with no means to meter, or charge for it. No potential profit in it, just the cost of producing the electricity. Of course, there would still be profit in producing anything that is powered by the 'free' electricity. Would more people buy cars, if there was no need of fuel, or batteries? Not everyone was connected to the 'grid' at the time either. Tesla's backers, were already heavily invested in expanding the 'grid', which would have been a huge loss, if no longer needed.

All Westinghouse had to tell Tesla was he wasn't going to run the power plant.
I think Tesla was supposed to get over $2 per h.p. of electricity (Smithsonian says $2.50). That is not affordable. The money from that patent and is regulator would've made him independently wealthy. What you're talking about is after he got ripped off by Westinghouse.
28-03-2024 04:03
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Thought I'd leave you guys with this. Having an object in space have its course changed by empty space would prove Einstein's gravity well and that gravity has mass. Just a super easy experiment to do. Just jettison an object that can be tracked where science says the gravity well would exist between the Earth and the Moon.
This would also challenge the current theory behind high tides when there is no line of sight with the Moon's gravitational field, the Moon can't but does influence both sides of the Earth. Signals from satellites might be able to show a very slight time discrepancy based on whether or not going with the Earth's rotation, ie., faster one way than the other. 2 satellites communicating at exactly the same time. Both sent and received should take the same time. If not then that would show that the Earth's gravitational field is indeed directional just as the Sun's is.
I think I'll relax and finish my builds.
28-03-2024 11:35
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
And swan, I'll be saying without your interference, I might've realized Bessler's Wheel 10 years ago and could've had a life in the U.S. pursuing MY interests. And yet at no time did I have the right to say I do not want you in my life. You have made it very clear to me that you are a white supremacist.
What I might do for you Alan is to say that you are a typical American. You are "great" but will you do anything for America? No? Why not? It's known that fresh water shortages and drought are causing food prices to rise. And someone who weighs over 400lbs. doesn't care about the cost of food? Really?
It'll be funny Alan when I want to work on a problem like that but instead have to flee America because I'm 1/2 Norwegian. If anyone checked population growth and agricultural production and aquifer levels, climate change might not be the issue Alan but you are the issue. And you are a typical American Alan.
America's problems aren't your problems because then you might have to actually do something besides eat and watch TV like most Americans.
29-03-2024 06:54
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
James_ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James_ wrote:

All Westinghouse had to tell Tesla was he wasn't going to run the power plant.
I think Tesla was supposed to get over $2 per h.p. of electricity (Smithsonian says $2.50). That is not affordable. The money from that patent and is regulator would've made him independently wealthy. What you're talking about is after he got ripped off by Westinghouse.

Westinghouse help Tesla get started in America. When Westinghouse got into trouble, Tesla helped him out. That's what friends do... Tesla didn't need that income at the time, he was doing okay with his other patents. Tesla also had his lab, and many more ideas to build. Not everyone is greedy, or driven to get rich.
29-03-2024 14:29
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
HarveyH55 wrote:

Westinghouse help Tesla get started in America. When Westinghouse got into trouble, Tesla helped him out. That's what friends do... Tesla didn't need that income at the time, he was doing okay with his other patents. Tesla also had his lab, and many more ideas to build. Not everyone is greedy, or driven to get rich.

The cost per horse power is what makes everything sound wonky. Another example of things being a little wonky; https://amsi.org.au/ESA_Senior_Years/SeniorTopic3/3b/3b_4history_2.html

I can say that Newton tried stealing Leibniz's work.

In 1712 the Royal Society in England wrote a report purporting to settle the matter — except, the whole investigation was effectively directed by Newton himself. The report found that Leibniz had concealed his knowledge of Newton's work — based on facts now known to be false. In response, Leibniz accused Newton and his followers of stealing Leibniz's own calculus and making errors in their applications of it. The dispute went on well after Leibniz's death in 1716, full of accusations and counter-accusations.

Bessler built his last wheel in 1715 and Leibniz died in 1716. Leibniz defended Bessler. And now I'm interested in how Leibniz died. Possible kidney disease.
Between Newton and Leibniz, they were okay until Leibniz published his calculus which Newton received credit for.
With my work, swan says the same things, I'm stealing his work. And with Tesla, the Pacific Power Company charged $ 0.15 to $ 0.20 kWh in 1910 in Oregon. Tesla's royalties were to pay him $ 2.50 kWh or per horsepower (same thing).
Who knows, it might be thanks to swan that Newton and Westinghouse will be known as thieves? And with Newton publishing math after he was dead, how does that work exactly when accusing someone else of improper conduct?
With the cost of power in Oregon, apparently someone contacted them and they searched their records. https://qr.ae/ps2DWx
RE: The Earth and the Moon.....30-03-2024 02:38
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
With the Earth and the Moon, X marks the spot of Einstein's gravity well. When
g = Gm1m2/r^2 is factored as g = Gm1/π(a^2 + h^2) = a = Gm1/π(a^2 + h^2)
then a becomes 2a because of 2 bodies acting on the same point in space.
https://www.spiralwishingwells.com/guide/Gravity_Wells_Mirenberg.pdf

With an actual gravity well space would be stretched. This increases its kinetic energy and allows for Einstein's gravity (light from a distant star bending when passing the Sun more than Newton's gravity allows for) bending light because something is propagating the motion of light.
That's why if a trackable object were ejected from a space craft it would go to the point of the greatest gravity in empty space, towards Einstein's gravity well. I think that is what will prove to scientists that gravity has energy which means it has mass. Kind of why f = ma = 1/2mv^2 = KE. That's what science says.
And high tide is also on the side of the Earth that the Moon is facing or the opposing side but never the sides of the Earth. No line of sight explains this but a gravitational field being influenced by the drag of the Moon would account for it and gravity averaging its force out around the globe. Just too simple.
And the closer the Moon is to the Earth the more it helps to warm the Earth's atmosphere.

Attached image:

Edited on 30-03-2024 02:39

Join the debate Gravity:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Gravity Has Energy Debate3303-02-2024 17:02
Gravity fed electrical generation system62411-08-2022 07:01
Define 'gravity'507-04-2022 23:40
gravity and temperature21421-11-2021 09:13
Gravity because it's a heavy subject022-10-2019 08:44
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact