Remember me
▼ Content

Global and Climate

Global and Climate29-02-2024 10:13
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
What one thing has a lot of influence over the "global" climate would be the thermohaline circulation. While it has its primary flow/current it does have eddys and other currents where it splits off into other currents.
https://www.britannica.com/science/thermohaline-circulation

And with the Earth being covered by about 2/3rds by water it should come as no surprise if an ocean current could influence the climate around the world (Earth).
Attached image:

29-02-2024 15:30
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
I'm feeling like Swan, you guys are ignoring me and I don't like it!! I know, let's talk "thermohaline circulation" and see if we can define our own "global climate". If you consider (image attached to original post) both areas of high salinity in the Atlantic Ocean in both the northern and southern hemisphere, the Atlantic Ocean is not as wide as the Pacific Ocean and has 2 major eddys.
This suggests that the eddys are allowing for a higher concentration of salt ions (dissolved salt). Okay, this is a really important question, do you think salinity influence what bandwidth of the solar radiation the ocean absorbs? And does salinity in the ocean influence the atmospheric pressure? For ITN we went to a couple of neighboring solar systems and borrowed a lot of thermometers so we were able to measure the global temperature of the planet.........
Does changing the salinity of sea water change the kinetic energy of the water it's in? Basically would this change its Joule-Thomson coefficient. That is whether a gas becomes more or less excited in a Joule-Thomson throttling process where gasses are cooled while increasing the vacuum they are in. While not meant for water, water is about 800 times denser than air so different relationships could exists.

p.s., does different mean varied or diverse?
Edited on 29-02-2024 15:42
29-02-2024 18:19
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
And did anybody sea the thermohaline circulation at the bottom? The colder blue current is at depth. Would it be possible for "warm air" or water vapor from that current to warm the air over 23a? If warming from the hole in the ozone layer adds heat then that would be from solar radiation. This would be in addition to compression.
Also notice how the current heads north towards Africa which has noticeable spring warming associated with the hole in the ozone layer over Antarctica?
Edited on 29-02-2024 18:20
01-03-2024 02:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
And did anybody sea the thermohaline circulation at the bottom? The colder blue current is at depth. Would it be possible for "warm air" or water vapor from that current to warm the air over 23a? If warming from the hole in the ozone layer adds heat then that would be from solar radiation. This would be in addition to compression.
Also notice how the current heads north towards Africa which has noticeable spring warming associated with the hole in the ozone layer over Antarctica?

Alan wants you again

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
01-03-2024 13:02
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:

Alan wants you again

If I kill myself Alan, will I be able to get away from you? That is a Yes or No answer. Failure to answer signifies a Yes response. After all Swan, you have a family to support. I think 18 years Alan needs a Final Solution.
After all, if Bessler's Wheel works, you taught me so it is your work. I do not know math or science unless you taught me. Anything I do will be because you said you are superior. Who did ibd threaten to ban? That was me. Is he okay with you having stalked me for 18 years? He is.
Yes or No Alan? Final Answer time. I think it will be worth it to be away from you. After all, being dead would be better than being around you Alan. I'll avoid the forum Alan and will move out of the West. They love you Alan, all 200 kg's.
Edited on 01-03-2024 13:09
01-03-2024 15:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:

Alan wants you again

If I kill myself Alan, will I be able to get away from you? That is a Yes or No answer. Failure to answer signifies a Yes response. After all Swan, you have a family to support. I think 18 years Alan needs a Final Solution.
After all, if Bessler's Wheel works, you taught me so it is your work. I do not know math or science unless you taught me. Anything I do will be because you said you are superior. Who did ibd threaten to ban? That was me. Is he okay with you having stalked me for 18 years? He is.
Yes or No Alan? Final Answer time. I think it will be worth it to be away from you. After all, being dead would be better than being around you Alan. I'll avoid the forum Alan and will move out of the West. They love you Alan, all 200 kg's.

LOL if you invent the first working Bessler wheel, the companies that already own the patents stand to make billions, as you starve

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

01-03-2024 15:59
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:

Alan wants you again

LOL if you invent the first working Bessler wheel, the companies that already own the patents stand to make billions, as you starve

attached
i
m
a
g
e
Attached image:

Edited on 01-03-2024 16:04
01-03-2024 18:19
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:

Alan wants you again

attached
i
m
a
g
e

No one cares what a schizzo says, other than your Obamacare shrink

ULTRA MAGA

01-03-2024 19:41
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:

Alan wants you again

attached
i
m
a
g
e

You said I'm going to make you famous and people support you. After all, without me or my work how can you promote your white supremacist agenda? Even ibd supports you, why you're still here.
01-03-2024 22:36
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:

Alan wants you again

attached
i
m
a
g
e

You said I'm going to make you famous and people support you. After all, without me or my work how can you promote your white supremacist agenda? Even ibd supports you, why you're still here.

Abilify does not work unless you take it on time, every day

ULTRA MAGA

02-03-2024 06:27
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
James_ wrote:
What one thing has a lot of influence over the "global" climate would be the thermohaline circulation. While it has its primary flow/current it does have eddys and other currents where it splits off into other currents.

And with the Earth being covered by about 2/3rds by water it should come as no surprise if an ocean current could influence the climate around the world (Earth).

Kind of a shame it can't be discussed how the thermohaline circulation does anything because of 1 person. And it's so bad that if I said from the river to the sea talking about the Mississippi River and the Pacific Ocean, I'd be antisemitic.
Can't say how the U.N. should enforce U.N. Resolution 181
https://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/res181.asp
and it's
Article 39; The Security Council shall determine the existence of any threat to the peace, breach of the peace, or act of aggression and shall make recommendations, or decide what measures shall be taken in accordance with Articles 4 and 42, to maintain or restore international peace and security.
https://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/unchart.asp#art39

I think outright attacking people goes back to WW II and today, it seems just the scale has changed. And wasn't it England and the U.S. who gave Poland to the Soviet Union? And the Soviet Union helped to defeat the 3rd Reich. This was by resisting occupation. This denied the 3rd Reich grain (food), ore (metal), oil and petrol (gas). One of the reasons why they couldn't maintain their lines in France.
02-03-2024 20:06
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
James_ wrote:

Kind of a shame it can't be discussed how the thermohaline circulation does anything because of 1 person. And it's so bad that if I said from the river to the sea talking about the Mississippi River and the Pacific Ocean, I'd be antisemitic.
and it's
Article 39; The Security Council shall determine the existence of any threat to the peace, breach of the peace, or act of aggression and shall make recommendations, or decide what measures shall be taken in accordance with Articles 4 and 42, to maintain or restore international peace and security.

I think outright attacking people goes back to WW II and today, it seems just the scale has changed. And wasn't it England and the U.S. who gave Poland to the Soviet Union? And the Soviet Union helped to defeat the 3rd Reich. This was by resisting occupation. This denied the 3rd Reich grain (food), ore (metal), oil and petrol (gas). One of the reasons why they couldn't maintain their lines in France.

Do you talk to yourself often?

ULTRA MAGA

07-03-2024 00:30
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21628)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
James_ wrote:

and it's

Do you talk to yourself often?

He does talk to himself a lot, but not as often as you do.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
07-03-2024 01:25
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14450)
Swan wrote: Abilify does not work unless you take it on time, every day

How do you know this?

Oh, nevermind.
07-03-2024 01:28
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Abilify does not work unless you take it on time, every day

How do you know this?

Oh, nevermind.

Is Abilify like Absolut? In the U.S. West (circa 1860 - 1880) they called it "taking a shot of courage".
09-04-2024 18:07
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
More severe weather in the South. https://www.yahoo.com/news/severe-storms-threaten-flooding-tornadoes-071758947.html

Weather is connected. The jet stream makes sure of that. And with many reservoirs in California refilling so quickly, is that a part of a trend? How will that affect the depleted aquifers in California? And yet some people will say this much severe weather with this much water over how many ten's of thousands of square miles and say this doesn't threaten the U.S. economy in the long run. Heavy rains have more runoff, less moisture is absorbed in the soil. How to have more flooding and droughts in the same 10 year window.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-11-23/california-s-lost-rain-and-snow-cuts-deep-into-us-food-basket
Attached image:

Edited on 09-04-2024 18:09

Join the debate Global and Climate:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact