Remember me
▼ Content

Gizmos

Page 1 of 212>
Gizmos20-01-2024 20:28
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
$250,000,000 plus of gadgets and gizmos in an airplane. What could possibly go wrong?
21-01-2024 03:49
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
keepit wrote:
$250,000,000 plus of gadgets and gizmos in an airplane. What could possibly go wrong?

Doesn't matter how much a plane costs, they all crash the same. Usually do to pilot error, or intentionally...
21-01-2024 04:13
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21628)
keepit wrote:

What aircraft are YOU talking about???

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
21-01-2024 18:54
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
itn,
I don't really know how much airliners cost. $250 million was just a ball park figure to make a point that it's not surprising that things go wrong sometimes.
Edited on 21-01-2024 18:55
21-01-2024 19:00
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
Harvey,
They do say that it is usually pilot error but my point was about mechanical malfunctions. They also say that there are usually many thing that have gone wrong in a plane accident, to include pilot error, air traffic controller error, mechanical malfunctions, and weather. I think the investigations almost always find a reason. They haven't found a definite reason the malasia disaster.
22-01-2024 08:05
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14450)
keepit wrote:$250,000,000 plus of gadgets and gizmos in an airplane. What could possibly go wrong?

Einstein taught us through Relativity that planes never actually crash. The time-space continuum simply curves. Hence the phrase "He couldn't quite take that curve." It all has to do with gyroprime dilation within an inertial reference airframe.
23-01-2024 22:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
keepit wrote:$250,000,000 plus of gadgets and gizmos in an airplane. What could possibly go wrong?

Einstein taught us through Relativity that planes never actually crash. The time-space continuum simply curves. Hence the phrase "He couldn't quite take that curve." It all has to do with gyroprime dilation within an inertial reference airframe.

Do you have any extra acid for sale?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
23-01-2024 23:07
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
IBdaMann wrote:

It's like if you have limits like f(x) = xn - 2 and your limit is

lim -----> x = 2.

So when you are approaching 0 from the right (crashing) you can always approach the crash but you can never reach it because everything happens on an exponential scale which prevents you from actually crashing. And "real" math supports this!

p.s., this means x > 2 (x is greater than 2). Why you'd be approaching from the right.
Attached image:

Edited on 23-01-2024 23:10
25-01-2024 17:19
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

lim -----> x = 2.

So when you are approaching 0 from the right (crashing) you can always approach the crash but you can never reach it because everything happens on an exponential scale which prevents you from actually crashing. And "real" math supports this!

p.s., this means x > 2 (x is greater than 2). Why you'd be approaching from the right.

Hey Alan, how is your perpetually not moving machine working out?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

25-01-2024 21:41
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

lim -----> x = 2.

Hey Alan, how is your perpetually not moving machine working out?

You might just become famous for your jealousy while being a "good" Christian.
It's interesting in a way. I'll have a good idea what Bessler went through and then can consider the wheel using calculus which was a new concept like gravity was.
With getting everything ready for final assembly everything has slowed. Math will help me with that as well as having an actual build to work with. What do you
have Alan? And yet having a working wheel in February will not be a surprise. It will show that working methodically towards a goal can yield positive results.
And now is also the time when I need to get the details right. Then it is Final Assembly, right Alan?

p.s., People will wonder why you and your friends couldn't work with me to be successful. You like others have called it "capitalism". I think people will like my equations as well. I'd be expressing mathematically how to consider different things that involve gravity.
Edited on 25-01-2024 22:10
26-01-2024 22:50
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
And Alan, what I'll need to do is remember that you taught me what I do not want to know or need to know. After all, you want to live through me, right? Why you kept posting to me that I have to be personally pleasing to you.
When I ask Thailand for sanctuary they'll know that you can show where I knew nothing until you taught me and that people will accept that you taught me including the church. And with anything I do, if I don't thank you then people will say I am the jerk you said I am.
My only option is to give you your invention while I patent mine. And I can't prove anything is Bessler's Wheel, he might've been a fraud like you and your friends said. And if you say it is Bessler's Wheel then you'll have to explain why. It will be all about you and what you say. You earned it.
27-01-2024 02:27
(21628)
keepit wrote:
itn,
I don't really know how much airliners cost. $250 million was just a ball park figure to make a point that it's not surprising that things go wrong sometimes.

You can buy a brand new 737 for about $22.5 million.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
27-01-2024 02:33
(21628)
keepit wrote:
Harvey,
They do say that it is usually pilot error but my point was about mechanical malfunctions. They also say that there are usually many thing that have gone wrong in a plane accident, to include pilot error, air traffic controller error, mechanical malfunctions, and weather. I think the investigations almost always find a reason. They haven't found a definite reason the malasia disaster.

The usual cause of an airplane crash is the pilot or 1st officer (copilot) either failing to perform a critical function or failing to follow correct procedure.

Contributing factors are often ATC, some mechanical fault that develops on the aircraft, and rarely, poor design.

Modern jets can fly with an engine out (no problem), fire in an engine (automatically put out by the aircraft itself or the engine is brought to a safe shutdown), instrumentation failure (which is why instrumentation has crosschecks against itself, structural issues (such as failure to pressurize or loss of pressurization), blown out window, etc.

US pilots are trained on all of these kinds of failures and can easily handle them. Foreign pilots are often not trained at all well. They have serious difficulty with even the smallest of these problems.

The Parrot Killer

27-01-2024 19:27
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
itn
Weather is often a factor. But since there haven't been crashing airliners lately it is hard to generalize.
$22 million doesn't sound like much. How much crew training does that include?
How much warrantee is included?
Too bad i'm 81.
I suppose you could rent one to fedex but it would be short term and it's hard to get a/c financing with only a short term rental contract Then there's the down payment.
Edited on 27-01-2024 19:28
27-01-2024 19:40
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
I think i just figured out why boeing sells them cheaper to established operators. The non established operator might have an accident which would cause boeing to become involved.
I wonder how much yo could sell the parts for if you could take your time?
Edited on 27-01-2024 19:50
27-01-2024 21:12
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
keepit wrote:
I think i just figured out why boeing sells them cheaper to established operators. The non established operator might have an accident which would cause boeing to become involved.

With selling cheaper to established operators, they might receive a volume discount. Even if the contract is over time then that order can be mixed in with orders from other carriers. This would help to establish manufacturing capacity
or how to keep the working moving while keeping a steady, well trained
workforce. In theory anyways.
27-01-2024 21:18
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
James,
Agreed on that. Im not sure why i talk about the aviation business. Boredom, i guess.
27-01-2024 21:54
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
keepit wrote:
James,
Agreed on that. Im not sure why i talk about the aviation business. Boredom, i guess.

When I worked at Boeing were aware of how orders or the lack of meant whether or not we'd have a job. The jobs it creates tends to fluctuate.
28-01-2024 00:10
(21628)
keepit wrote:
itn
Weather is often a factor. But since there haven't been crashing airliners lately it is hard to generalize.

Weather is a contributing factor, but paying attention to the weather is the PILOT'S responsibility. It is pilot error if they fly into weather conditions that cause a crash.
keepit wrote:
$22 million doesn't sound like much. How much crew training does that include?

None. That's up to you. You get operating manuals and maintenance manuals, and that's about it. Boeing DOES provide training services, but they are additional cost above and beyond the cost of the aircraft.
keepit wrote:
How much warrantee is included?

The aircraft is delivered in airworthy condition. Any additional warranties depend on the equipment installed on the aircraft.
keepit wrote:
Too bad i'm 81.

What has that got to do with anything??
keepit wrote:
I suppose you could rent one to fedex

Fedex buys their own aircraft.
keepit wrote:
but it would be short term and it's hard to get a/c financing with only a short term rental contract Then there's the down payment.

Boeing provides for financing, if you want it.

The Parrot Killer

28-01-2024 00:14
(21628)
keepit wrote:
I think i just figured out why boeing sells them cheaper to established operators.

They don't.
keepit wrote:
The non established operator might have an accident which would cause boeing to become involved.

It can't. Laws protects Boeing from frivolous lawsuits like this. The same laws protect Cessna, Piper, Airbus, and any other aircraft manufacturer. The ONLY time any one of these can get sued is when something like an NTSB report concludes the aircraft was defectively manufactured or maintained by said manufacturer.
keepit wrote:

People don't buy Boeing jets to part them out.

The Parrot Killer

28-01-2024 00:16
(21628)
keepit wrote:
James,

If you're going to talk about the aviation business, at least learn about it first.

The Parrot Killer

28-01-2024 00:17
(21628)
James_ wrote:
keepit wrote:
James,

When I worked at Boeing were aware of how orders or the lack of meant whether or not we'd have a job. The jobs it creates tends to fluctuate.

What can I say, James. Guards tend to be expendable.

The Parrot Killer

28-01-2024 06:42
(14450)
Into the Night wrote:People don't buy Boeing jets to part them out.

What about the hostile takeovers?
28-01-2024 08:24
(21628)
IBdaMann wrote:

?

The Parrot Killer

28-01-2024 23:46
(14450)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

?

Hostile takeovers are the purchase of majority shares of a company in order to sell its parts separately. When the value of a company's individual parts add up to more than the company is worth, it become vulnerable to a hostile takeover ... in order to break it apart and sell the parts/departments/subsidiaries for more, usually a lot more, than the price of buying the majority shares at the current market value.

The interesting thing about hostile takeovers is that once the takeover begins and everybody catches wind that it is happening, shareholders hold out selling as the share prices begins rising sharply. The problem those shareholders have is that if they hold out too long, the takeover eventually acquires majority shares and control of the company, and those shareholders who didn't sell are stuck with shares of a company that is being sold into worthlessness.
29-01-2024 00:25
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
google says a b 737 engine costs 15 mill. It's not that simple though.
29-01-2024 04:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
And Alan, what I'll need to do is remember that you taught me what I do not want to know or need to know. After all, you want to live through me, right? Why you kept posting to me that I have to be personally pleasing to you.
When I ask Thailand for sanctuary they'll know that you can show where I knew nothing until you taught me and that people will accept that you taught me including the church. And with anything I do, if I don't thank you then people will say I am the jerk you said I am.
My only option is to give you your invention while I patent mine. And I can't prove anything is Bessler's Wheel, he might've been a fraud like you and your friends said. And if you say it is Bessler's Wheel then you'll have to explain why. It will be all about you and what you say. You earned it.

Look I can see how much that you want me to be your lover Alan, but to be frank.
You smell

ULTRA MAGA

29-01-2024 07:18
(21628)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

?

Hostile takeovers are the purchase of majority shares of a company in order to sell its parts separately. When the value of a company's individual parts add up to more than the company is worth, it become vulnerable to a hostile takeover ... in order to break it apart and sell the parts/departments/subsidiaries for more, usually a lot more, than the price of buying the majority shares at the current market value.

The interesting thing about hostile takeovers is that once the takeover begins and everybody catches wind that it is happening, shareholders hold out selling as the share prices begins rising sharply. The problem those shareholders have is that if they hold out too long, the takeover eventually acquires majority shares and control of the company, and those shareholders who didn't sell are stuck with shares of a company that is being sold into worthlessness.

?? What has that got to do with a jet aircraft??

The Parrot Killer

29-01-2024 07:18
(21628)
keepit wrote:

Google is not God, keepit.

The Parrot Killer

29-01-2024 07:26
(21628)
keepit wrote:

You can get one for about $4 million. They cost considerably more than $0.015!

The Parrot Killer

29-01-2024 18:31
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
You would know that better than me(new engine cost). However, i would have thought it would cost much more than that to just overhaul and engine and what about the cost remove and reinstall it?
29-01-2024 18:40
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
itn,
is this "google is not god" another one of your filaments? I've never heard anyone claim that it was god, and you seem to be always pushing back on some thing that isn't a thing (google is not god".
29-01-2024 21:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
keepit wrote:
itn,
is this "google is not god" another one of your filaments? I've never heard anyone claim that it was god, and you seem to be always pushing back on some thing that isn't a thing (google is not god".

He is merely pointing out that the internet is a lie, every bit of it, including this

ULTRA MAGA

30-01-2024 04:36
(21628)
keepit wrote:
itn,
is this "google is not god" another one of your filaments? I've never heard anyone claim that it was god,

You do.
keepit wrote:
and you seem to be always pushing back on some thing that isn't a thing (google is not god".

You treat Google like God.

The Parrot Killer

30-01-2024 18:35
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
itn,
Could it be that this is a filament of your imagination?
30-01-2024 18:53
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
keepit wrote:
itn,

I at least took the time to Google it. And Google said that Google is God and is like God as well as Google's witnesses.

Attached image:

30-01-2024 21:08
(21628)
keepit wrote:
itn,

Trying to deny your own posts won't work, keepit.

The Parrot Killer

30-01-2024 23:35
(14450)
Into the Night wrote: ?? What has that got to do with a jet aircraft??

You wrote

I wrote

IBDaMann wrote What about the hostile takeovers?
31-01-2024 05:10
(21628)
IBdaMann wrote:

You wrote

I wrote

You need not remind me of what either of us wrote. You still have not answered my question.

The Parrot Killer

31-01-2024 19:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You wrote

I wrote

You need not remind me of what either of us wrote. You still have not answered my question.

No one ever answers a retards questions

ULTRA MAGA

Page 1 of 212>

Join the debate Gizmos:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact