▼ Content

economics

Page 2 of 2<12
13-11-2023 18:29
James_
★★★★★
(2244)
I simply have better things to do.
https://climate-cycling.com/ and https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6p2S01II-6I2j46qVXnHXg

What are you doing Prophet Alan Bauldree? You're witnessing your faith in Jesus. God Bless You!! ❤️

Bye Bye!

p.s., Over 500 views in the first 14 hours.

p.s.s., And Alan, You are showing why people should believe in Jesus and be obedient to the church.
1 Timothy 4:8; For bodily exercise profiteth little, but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.

Why as you said you will ruin my life. You want to defend the scripture which is the perfect word of God and you are the Prophet Alan Bauldree who will teach the world what the Bible has to offer for those who believe.
You are Jesus personified Prophet Alan Bauldree. And who knows, maybe your teachings will influence the church and they will be mindful of what a good witness of Jesus and teacher of the Bible that you are. That is the only thing that will make you happy Alan and it is what you have pursued in Jesus' name.
Science and Bessler's Wheel isn't about faith in God. Why I say f(x) = Δy/Δx and
you say, come, let's pray.
Attached image:

Edited on 13-11-2023 18:48
13-11-2023 19:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5726)
James_ wrote:
I simply have better things to do.
https://climate-cycling.com/ and https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6p2S01II-6I2j46qVXnHXg

What are you doing Prophet Alan Bauldree? You're witnessing your faith in Jesus. God Bless You!! ❤️

Bye Bye!

Have fun with your Lincoln logs proving that there is no such thing as a perpetual motion machine

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-11-2023 21:10
James_
★★★★★
(2244)
@All, With Bessler's Wheel, if a German doesn't take possession of it, I know which one, if not I will destroy it. I'll make the science known and give the Prophet Alan Bauldree for teaching me and then will have nothing to do with it.
After all, why am I single? Because Christians suffered me to him to promote their religion. And Alan is an example of why Christians should have the same power as Jews do, just look at Palestine.

And Alan, when I say you walk and talk like Jesus I'll also say that when I told you that you remind me of the guy who molested my 2 oldest brothers that you asked me if I'd do what you want and go to your home in Louisiana. You want to molest me like I was a child. And yet you've never been banned from a forum for trying to force me into a sexually abusive relationship with you. Why? Because you walk and talk like Jesus did. And yet Christians could've let me have a family but they said there is a man who loves me, a man like you named Jesus.
And you will be known as the Christian Prophet Alan Bauldree who loves children.
Edited on 13-11-2023 21:37
13-11-2023 21:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5726)
James_ wrote:
@All, With Bessler's Wheel, if a German doesn't take possession of it, I know which one, if not I will destroy it. I'll make the science known and give the Prophet Alan Bauldree for teaching me and then will have nothing to do with it.
After all, why am I single? Because Christians suffered me to him to promote their religion. And Alan is an example of why Christians should have the same power as Jews do, just look at Palestine.

And Alan, when I say you walk and talk like Jesus I'll also say that when I told you that you remind me of the guy who molested my 2 oldest brothers that you asked me if I'd do what you want and go to your home in Louisiana. You want to molest me like I was a child. And yet you've never been banned from a forum for trying to force me into a sexually abusive relationship with you. Why? Because you walk and talk like Jesus did. And yet Christians could've let me have a family but they said there is a man who loves me, a man like you named Jesus.
And you will be known as the Christian Prophet Alan Bauldree who loves children.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

13-11-2023 23:08
James_
★★★★★
(2244)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:

He does provide effective cover for you.
Matthew 19:14; But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

And didn't you say you were going to call my parents and tell them to suffer me to you so you could teach me how to be (a molested) child that the "church" would approve of?
What you'll be Alan is a model of how the Bible can be interpreted because as you posted just now, Jesus saves, he saves people like you because when you want parents to suffer their children to you, you are walking and talking like Jesus.
13-11-2023 23:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5726)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:

He does provide effective cover for you.
Matthew 19:14; But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

And didn't you say you were going to call my parents and tell them to suffer me to you so you could teach me how to be (a molested) child that the "church" would approve of?
What you'll be Alan is a model of how the Bible can be interpreted because as you posted just now, Jesus saves, he saves people like you because when you want parents to suffer their children to you, you are walking and talking like Jesus.

Have you ever thought of speaking to a psychologist? Instead of being a failed one?

ULTRA MAGA

14-11-2023 00:50
James_
★★★★★
(2244)
Swan wrote:

Have you ever thought of speaking to a psychologist? Instead of being a failed one?

I have spoken to psychologists twice. The first time I was told I should pursue an education at university. The 2nd time I was told that I should be pursuing an ileostomy. Twice they said that I was sane and understood my life situation.
Like you said Alan, you like molesting me. Why I plan on moving to Thailand.
They'll ban you while no one in the West will. And who knows, if you were moderated (banned) then maybe you'd go to a gay forum when you're looking
for a boyfriend.
I think it is like I told you in the German forum back around 2006, they'll name a cyber-stalking law after you. And yet the church will have to admit that you walk and talk like Jesus. You want parents to suffer their children to you.

And when the Bible says;
1 Corinthians 1:19 For it is written: 'I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.'

Yep, if you didn't realize that being a good Christian will limit you, why you should be in a gay forum. If you went after little boys in a Christian forum they might not like it.
14-11-2023 01:22
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5726)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

I have spoken to psychologists twice. The first time I was told I should pursue an education at university. The 2nd time I was told that I should be pursuing an ileostomy. Twice they said that I was sane and understood my life situation.
Like you said Alan, you like molesting me. Why I plan on moving to Thailand.
They'll ban you while no one in the West will. And who knows, if you were moderated (banned) then maybe you'd go to a gay forum when you're looking
for a boyfriend.
I think it is like I told you in the German forum back around 2006, they'll name a cyber-stalking law after you. And yet the church will have to admit that you walk and talk like Jesus. You want parents to suffer their children to you.

And when the Bible says;
1 Corinthians 1:19 For it is written: 'I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.'

Yep, if you didn't realize that being a good Christian will limit you, why you should be in a gay forum. If you went after little boys in a Christian forum they might not like it.

Have you tried animal therapy?

And speaking of gay men

ULTRA MAGA

14-11-2023 01:47
James_
★★★★★
(2244)
Swan wrote:
[

Why are you in a climate change forum Alan if you can't discuss climate change?
This is how you teach, right? You claim sexually molesting someone is how you teach. I've already posted that I learned a lot about atmospheric chemistry by posting with the people in here who are not you.
When/if people research my posts, they'll see what I discussed and with whom and never who. Just too many years of my posting with these guys for you to say that your molesting me taught me anything other than what the Bible means.
March 21, 2017 is when I first joined Alan. When you claim to teach me anything,
people will say "he's a Christian" and as the Christian Prophet Alan Bauldree you will be teaching the world what the Bible represents.
14-11-2023 02:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5726)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
[

This is how you teach, right? You claim sexually molesting someone is how you teach. I've already posted that I learned a lot about atmospheric chemistry by posting with the people in here who are not you.
When/if people research my posts, they'll see what I discussed and with whom and never who. Just too many years of my posting with these guys for you to say that your molesting me taught me anything other than what the Bible means.
March 21, 2017 is when I first joined Alan. When you claim to teach me anything,
people will say "he's a Christian" and as the Christian Prophet Alan Bauldree you will be teaching the world what the Bible represents.

Not everyone who notices your incompetence is named Alan as this would require 8 billion people to be named Alan.

You also seem to believe that your babbles matter. Well they do as comedy is very important.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 14-11-2023 02:11
14-11-2023 02:19
James_
★★★★★
(2244)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
[

Not everyone who notices your incompetence is named Alan as this would require 8 billion people to be named Alan.

You also seem to believe that your babbles matter. Well they do as comedy is very important.

I noticed you ignored my thread from 2017 "The Complexity of Climate Change".
And Alan, they'll need to consider there wasn't a problem in this forum until you decided to dominate me. Branner should've considered that unless he agrees with you, I'm half Norwegian and half American and you're doing what he didn't have the balls to do.

This is for you Alan; https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/barry-manilow-explains-why-didnt-004318273.html

Why you stalk me.
Edited on 14-11-2023 02:33
14-11-2023 03:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5726)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
[

And Alan, they'll need to consider there wasn't a problem in this forum until you decided to dominate me. Branner should've considered that unless he agrees with you, I'm half Norwegian and half American and you're doing what he didn't have the balls to do.

This is for you Alan; https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/barry-manilow-explains-why-didnt-004318273.html

Why you stalk me.

ULTRA MAGA

14-11-2023 03:46
James_
★★★★★
(2244)
Swan wrote:

Are you dead Alan and I'm talking to a dead person? How can we define a dead person? They can't learn. They can't feel. You lack those 2 abilities.
Maybe the real issue is that you are gay? I can't help you with that. This is for you,
enjoy!
Attached image:

14-11-2023 04:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5726)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
[

Why you stalk me.

https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/violent-crime/vcac

Violent Crimes Against Children
It's unthinkable, but every year, thousands of children become victims of crimes—whether it's through kidnappings, violent attacks, sexual abuse, or online predators.

Overview
The mission of the FBI's Violent Crimes Against Children program is to:

Provide a rapid, proactive, and comprehensive ability to counter all threats of abuse and exploitation to children when those crimes fall under the authority of the FBI
Identify, locate, and recover child victims
Strengthen relationships between the FBI and federal, state, local, tribal, and international law enforcement partners to identify, prioritize, investigate, and deter individuals and criminal networks exploiting children
Investigative Priorities
Child abductions: the mysterious disappearance of a minor, especially a minor of tender years (12 or younger)
Contact offenses against children: production of child sexual abuse material (CSAM), sextortion, domestic travel to engage in sexual activity with children, and international travel to engage in sexual activity with children
Sexual exploitation of children: online networks and enterprises manufacturing, trading, distributing, and/or selling CSAM
Trafficking of CSAM: distribution or possession
International parental kidnapping: wrongfully retaining a child outside the United States with the intent to obstruct the lawful exercise of parental rights
Other crimes against children violations within the FBI's jurisdiction are investigated in accordance with available resources.

Investigations
Child Abductions
In 1932, Congress gave the FBI jurisdiction under the "Lindbergh Law" to immediately investigate any reported mysterious disappearance or kidnapping involving a child of "tender age"—usually 12 or younger. There does not have to be a ransom demand nor does the child have to cross state lines or be missing for 24 hours before the FBI will become involved.

Our field offices respond to cases involving the mysterious disappearance of a child. All reports of circumstances indicating that a minor may have been abducted are given an immediate preliminary inquiry to evaluate evidence, circumstances, and information. If a case is found to be warranted under federal law, we will immediately open an investigation in partnership with state and local authorities.

Child abductions by strangers are often complex, and time is of the essence. FBI Child Abduction Rapid Deployment (CARD) teams are deployed soon after an abduction has been reported to a local FBI field offices, FBI Headquarters, or the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children or in other cases when the FBI determines an investigation is warranted.

Child Sexual Exploitation Investigations
Child sexual exploitation investigations—many of them undercover—are conducted in FBI field offices by Child Exploitation and Human Trafficking Task Forces (CEHTTFs), which combine the resources of the FBI with those of other federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies.

Each of the FBI's 56 field offices has worked investigations developed by the Crimes Against Children program, and many of our Legal Attaché offices have coordinated with appropriate foreign law enforcement partners on international investigations. Several of these investigations are also worked in coordination with Internet Crimes Against Children Task Forces, which are funded by the Department of Justice. Furthermore, the FBI supports training for federal, state, local, and foreign law enforcement agencies involved in these investigations.

Child Sex Tourism
The FBI, in conjunction with domestic and international law enforcement partners, investigates U.S. citizens and permanent residents who travel overseas to engage in illegal sexual conduct with children under the age of 18. These crimes are exacerbated by the relative ease of international travel and the use of the Internet as a platform for individuals exchanging information about how and where to find child victims in foreign locations.

International Parental Kidnapping
The FBI investigates when a parent or guardian removes a child from the United States, attempts to do so, or retains a child (who has been in the United States) outside the United States with the intent to obstruct the lawful exercise of parental rights. Our field offices across the country serve as the primary points of contact for those seeking help. To request assistance or learn more about our services, please contact a member of the Child Exploitation and Human Trafficking Task Force in your local FBI office.

When a child is abducted by a parent or guardian and taken outside the United States, one criminal and one civil option may be pursued:

A criminal arrest warrant can be issued for a parent or guardian who takes a juvenile under 16 outside of the United States without the other custodial parent's permission (International Parental Kidnapping Crime Act of 1993).
In nations that have signed the Hague Convention, there is a civil process that facilitates the return of abducted children under 16 to their home countries (The Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction).
The criminal process enables the arrest of the abducting parent or guardian but does not specifically order the return of the child, although the child is usually returned when the parent is apprehended. The civil process, on the other hand, facilitates the return of the child but does not pursue the arrest or return of the abductor. As a result, a criminal process would not be pursued if circumstances indicate it will jeopardize an active Hague Convention civil process.

Based on these considerations, we pursue criminal action in international parental kidnappings on a case-by-case basis. We take into account all the factors and guidance among the impacted state and federal law enforcement agencies, state and/or federal prosecutors, the Department of State, the Department of Justice, and the searching parent.

It's important to understand that the FBI has no investigative jurisdiction outside the United States, except on the high seas and other locations specifically granted by Congress. We work through our existing partnerships with international authorities through the U.S. Department of State, our Legal Attaché program, and Interpol.

If you are the searching parent, visit the Department of Justice's International Parental Kidnapping web page for more information.

More on the Hague convention (click to expand)
For more information about our current parental abduction cases and to help us find these children, see Wanted by the FBI Parental Kidnapping.

Our authority in parental kidnapping cases stems from the Fugitive Felon Act. Although this statute most commonly applies to fugitives who flee interstate and/or internationally, Congress has specifically declared that the statute is also applicable in cases involving interstate or international parental kidnapping. Because many fugitives flee with their own children, the statute serves as an effective means for the FBI to help local and state law enforcement arrest these fugitives.

For the FBI to assist with an Unlawful Flight to Avoid Prosecution arrest warrant, the following criteria must be met:

There must be probable cause to believe the abducting parent has fled interstate or internationally to avoid prosecution or confinement.
State authorities must have an outstanding warrant for the abductor's arrest charging him/her with a felony under the laws of the state from which the fugitive flees.
State authorities must agree to extradite and prosecute that fugitive from anywhere in the United States if the subject is apprehended by the FBI.
The local prosecuting attorney or police agency should make a written request for FBI assistance.
The U.S. attorney must authorize the filing of a complaint, and the federal arrest process must be outstanding before the investigation is instituted.
Initiatives
Child Abduction Rapid Deployment (CARD) Team
The first few hours after a child is abducted are critical. That's why we established CARD teams in October 2005. CARD teams are composed of experienced personnel with a proven track record in crimes against children investigations, especially cases where a child has been abducted by someone other than a family member. Team members provide on-the-ground investigative, technical, and resource assistance to state and local law enforcement. The teams work closely with FBI Behavioral Analysis Unit representatives, National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crime coordinators, and child exploitation task force members.

CARD teams are capable of quickly establishing an on-site command post to centralize investigative efforts and operations. Other assets they bring to the table include a mapping tool to identify and locate registered sex offenders in the area, national and international lead coverage, and the Child Abduction Response Plan to guide investigative efforts.

Endangered Child Alert Program
In 2004, the FBI began its Endangered Child Alert Program (ECAP) as a proactive approach to identifying unknown individuals involved in the sexual abuse of children and the production of child sexual abuse material. ECAP—a collaborative effort between the FBI and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children—seeks national and international exposure of unknown adults (referred to as John/Jane Does).

Partnership with National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC)

FBI personnel assigned to the NCMEC review information that is provided to NCMEC's CyberTipline. The tip line receives reports of child sexual exploitation incidents via an online form. The NCMEC also maintains a 24-hour hotline at 1-800-THE-LOST and on missingkids.org.

FBI employees assigned to the NCMEC work to identify individuals suspected of any of the following: possession, manufacture and/or distribution of child sexual abuse material; online enticement of children for sexual acts; child sexual tourism; and/or other sexual exploitation of children. Once a potential suspect has been identified, investigators compile information and forward it to the appropriate FBI field office for investigation.

Violent Crimes Against Children International Task Force
The Violent Crimes Against Children International Task Force (VCACITF) is a select cadre of international law enforcement experts working together to formulate and deliver a dynamic global response to online child exploitation through strategic partnerships, the aggressive engagement of relevant law enforcement, and the extensive use of liaison, operational support, and coordination.

The VCACITF (formerly known as the Innocent Images International Task Force) became operational in 2004 and serves as the largest task force of its kind in the world, composed of 68 online child sexual exploitation investigators from almost 46 countries. A five-week training session for newly invited task force officers brings them to the United States to work side-by-side with FBI agents in the Violent Crimes Against Children program. The VCACITF also conducts an annual case coordination meeting where task force members come together in a central location to share best practices and coordinate transnational investigations between members.

FBI Child ID App
The FBI Child ID App provides a convenient place to electronically store photos and other vital information about your children so that it's literally right at hand if you need it.

You can show the pictures and provide physical identifiers such as height and weight to security or police officers on the spot. Using a special tab on the app, you can also quickly and easily email the information to authorities with a few clicks. (The information is stored only on the user's mobile device and is only transmitted if the user sends it.)

Now do the right thing and report yourself, or just know that if I say Plutonium bin Ladin the Sheik that the FBI's software will automatically flag this email for human inspection.

ULTRA MAGA

14-11-2023 04:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5726)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
[

Why you stalk me.

It's unthinkable, but every year, thousands of children become victims of crimes—whether it's through kidnappings, violent attacks, sexual abuse, or online predators.

Overview

Provide a rapid, proactive, and comprehensive ability to counter all threats of abuse and exploitation to children when those crimes fall under the authority of the FBI
Strengthen relationships between the FBI and federal, state, local, tribal, and international law enforcement partners to identify, prioritize, investigate, and deter individuals and criminal networks exploiting children
Investigative Priorities
Child abductions: the mysterious disappearance of a minor, especially a minor of tender years (12 or younger)
Contact offenses against children: production of child sexual abuse material (CSAM), sextortion, domestic travel to engage in sexual activity with children, and international travel to engage in sexual activity with children
Sexual exploitation of children: online networks and enterprises manufacturing, trading, distributing, and/or selling CSAM
International parental kidnapping: wrongfully retaining a child outside the United States with the intent to obstruct the lawful exercise of parental rights
Other crimes against children violations within the FBI's jurisdiction are investigated in accordance with available resources.

Investigations
Child Abductions
In 1932, Congress gave the FBI jurisdiction under the "Lindbergh Law" to immediately investigate any reported mysterious disappearance or kidnapping involving a child of "tender age"—usually 12 or younger. There does not have to be a ransom demand nor does the child have to cross state lines or be missing for 24 hours before the FBI will become involved.

Our field offices respond to cases involving the mysterious disappearance of a child. All reports of circumstances indicating that a minor may have been abducted are given an immediate preliminary inquiry to evaluate evidence, circumstances, and information. If a case is found to be warranted under federal law, we will immediately open an investigation in partnership with state and local authorities.

Child abductions by strangers are often complex, and time is of the essence. FBI Child Abduction Rapid Deployment (CARD) teams are deployed soon after an abduction has been reported to a local FBI field offices, FBI Headquarters, or the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children or in other cases when the FBI determines an investigation is warranted.

Child sexual exploitation investigations—many of them undercover—are conducted in FBI field offices by Child Exploitation and Human Trafficking Task Forces (CEHTTFs), which combine the resources of the FBI with those of other federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies.

Each of the FBI's 56 field offices has worked investigations developed by the Crimes Against Children program, and many of our Legal Attaché offices have coordinated with appropriate foreign law enforcement partners on international investigations. Several of these investigations are also worked in coordination with Internet Crimes Against Children Task Forces, which are funded by the Department of Justice. Furthermore, the FBI supports training for federal, state, local, and foreign law enforcement agencies involved in these investigations.

Child Sex Tourism
The FBI, in conjunction with domestic and international law enforcement partners, investigates U.S. citizens and permanent residents who travel overseas to engage in illegal sexual conduct with children under the age of 18. These crimes are exacerbated by the relative ease of international travel and the use of the Internet as a platform for individuals exchanging information about how and where to find child victims in foreign locations.

The FBI investigates when a parent or guardian removes a child from the United States, attempts to do so, or retains a child (who has been in the United States) outside the United States with the intent to obstruct the lawful exercise of parental rights. Our field offices across the country serve as the primary points of contact for those seeking help. To request assistance or learn more about our services, please contact a member of the Child Exploitation and Human Trafficking Task Force in your local FBI office.

When a child is abducted by a parent or guardian and taken outside the United States, one criminal and one civil option may be pursued:

A criminal arrest warrant can be issued for a parent or guardian who takes a juvenile under 16 outside of the United States without the other custodial parent's permission (International Parental Kidnapping Crime Act of 1993).
In nations that have signed the Hague Convention, there is a civil process that facilitates the return of abducted children under 16 to their home countries (The Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction).
The criminal process enables the arrest of the abducting parent or guardian but does not specifically order the return of the child, although the child is usually returned when the parent is apprehended. The civil process, on the other hand, facilitates the return of the child but does not pursue the arrest or return of the abductor. As a result, a criminal process would not be pursued if circumstances indicate it will jeopardize an active Hague Convention civil process.

Based on these considerations, we pursue criminal action in international parental kidnappings on a case-by-case basis. We take into account all the factors and guidance among the impacted state and federal law enforcement agencies, state and/or federal prosecutors, the Department of State, the Department of Justice, and the searching parent.

It's important to understand that the FBI has no investigative jurisdiction outside the United States, except on the high seas and other locations specifically granted by Congress. We work through our existing partnerships with international authorities through the U.S. Department of State, our Legal Attaché program, and Interpol.

If you are the searching parent, visit the Department of Justice's International Parental Kidnapping web page for more information.

For more information about our current parental abduction cases and to help us find these children, see Wanted by the FBI Parental Kidnapping.

Our authority in parental kidnapping cases stems from the Fugitive Felon Act. Although this statute most commonly applies to fugitives who flee interstate and/or internationally, Congress has specifically declared that the statute is also applicable in cases involving interstate or international parental kidnapping. Because many fugitives flee with their own children, the statute serves as an effective means for the FBI to help local and state law enforcement arrest these fugitives.

For the FBI to assist with an Unlawful Flight to Avoid Prosecution arrest warrant, the following criteria must be met:

There must be probable cause to believe the abducting parent has fled interstate or internationally to avoid prosecution or confinement.
State authorities must have an outstanding warrant for the abductor's arrest charging him/her with a felony under the laws of the state from which the fugitive flees.
State authorities must agree to extradite and prosecute that fugitive from anywhere in the United States if the subject is apprehended by the FBI.
The local prosecuting attorney or police agency should make a written request for FBI assistance.
The U.S. attorney must authorize the filing of a complaint, and the federal arrest process must be outstanding before the investigation is instituted.
Initiatives
The first few hours after a child is abducted are critical. That's why we established CARD teams in October 2005. CARD teams are composed of experienced personnel with a proven track record in crimes against children investigations, especially cases where a child has been abducted by someone other than a family member. Team members provide on-the-ground investigative, technical, and resource assistance to state and local law enforcement. The teams work closely with FBI Behavioral Analysis Unit representatives, National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crime coordinators, and child exploitation task force members.

CARD teams are capable of quickly establishing an on-site command post to centralize investigative efforts and operations. Other assets they bring to the table include a mapping tool to identify and locate registered sex offenders in the area, national and international lead coverage, and the Child Abduction Response Plan to guide investigative efforts.

In 2004, the FBI began its Endangered Child Alert Program (ECAP) as a proactive approach to identifying unknown individuals involved in the sexual abuse of children and the production of child sexual abuse material. ECAP—a collaborative effort between the FBI and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children—seeks national and international exposure of unknown adults (referred to as John/Jane Does).

FBI personnel assigned to the NCMEC review information that is provided to NCMEC's CyberTipline. The tip line receives reports of child sexual exploitation incidents via an online form. The NCMEC also maintains a 24-hour hotline at 1-800-THE-LOST and on missingkids.org.

FBI employees assigned to the NCMEC work to identify individuals suspected of any of the following: possession, manufacture and/or distribution of child sexual abuse material; online enticement of children for sexual acts; child sexual tourism; and/or other sexual exploitation of children. Once a potential suspect has been identified, investigators compile information and forward it to the appropriate FBI field office for investigation.

The Violent Crimes Against Children International Task Force (VCACITF) is a select cadre of international law enforcement experts working together to formulate and deliver a dynamic global response to online child exploitation through strategic partnerships, the aggressive engagement of relevant law enforcement, and the extensive use of liaison, operational support, and coordination.

The VCACITF (formerly known as the Innocent Images International Task Force) became operational in 2004 and serves as the largest task force of its kind in the world, composed of 68 online child sexual exploitation investigators from almost 46 countries. A five-week training session for newly invited task force officers brings them to the United States to work side-by-side with FBI agents in the Violent Crimes Against Children program. The VCACITF also conducts an annual case coordination meeting where task force members come together in a central location to share best practices and coordinate transnational investigations between members.

FBI Child ID App
The FBI Child ID App provides a convenient place to electronically store photos and other vital information about your children so that it's literally right at hand if you need it.

You can show the pictures and provide physical identifiers such as height and weight to security or police officers on the spot. Using a special tab on the app, you can also quickly and easily email the information to authorities with a few clicks. (The information is stored only on the user's mobile device and is only transmitted if the user sends it.)

Now do the right thing and report yourself, or just know that if I say Plutonium bin Ladin the Sheik that the FBI's software will automatically flag this email for human inspection.

ULTRA MAGA

14-11-2023 04:03
James_
★★★★★
(2244)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
[

Why you stalk me.

Overview

Investigative Priorities

Investigations
Child Abductions

Child Sex Tourism

Initiatives

FBI Child ID App

It's easier to hide when you're supporting them, why you know what they're doing to hunt people like you.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/F_RlxNGvIpI

And Alan, your posts will show you need to receive special attention for an indefinite stay at a resort for "special" people like.
And then there's; https://www.youtube.com/shorts/wQV6oSwifzA
Edited on 14-11-2023 04:08
14-11-2023 04:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5726)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
[

Why you stalk me.

Overview

Investigative Priorities

Investigations
Child Abductions

Child Sex Tourism

Initiatives

FBI Child ID App

It's easier to hide when you're supporting them, why you know what they're doing to hunt people like you.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/F_RlxNGvIpI

And Alan, your posts will show you need to receive special attention for an indefinite stay at a resort for "special" people like.
And then there's; https://www.youtube.com/shorts/wQV6oSwifzA

ULTRA MAGA

14-11-2023 04:48
James_
★★★★★
(2244)
Alan, a child molester would say "isn't this baby seal cute?".
How many kids could you get to trust you with pictures like that?
I mean a grown man saying "kids" don't you like baby seals? And if they
don't you have your victims.
14-11-2023 13:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5726)
James_ wrote:
Alan, a child molester would say "isn't this baby seal cute?".
How many kids could you get to trust you with pictures like that?
I mean a grown man saying "kids" don't you like baby seals? And if they
don't you have your victims.

If you believe you are a victim or a witness of a hate crime, we encourage you to report it to the FBI by calling 1-800-CALL-FBI or submit a tip at tips.fbi.gov.

https://www.fbi.gov/video-repository/report-hate-crimes-to-the-fbi/view#:~:text=an%20entire%20community.-,If%20you%20believe%20you%20are%20a%20victim%20or%20a%20witness,at%20tips.fbi.gov.

So make the call, if not for yourself, do it to protect the next person. Or you may continue to be a failed shrinky dink

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 14-11-2023 13:39
Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate economics:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
economics experts1503-03-2021 02:43
Simplified Economics16407-12-2020 17:39
Economics 1011524-04-2020 05:24
Plants, CO2, World Economics/Politics027-08-2019 04:28
economics and climate change3722-08-2019 17:41
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact