Remember me
▼ Content

Did you know that in 1970/80 microwave ovens cooked food from the inside out?

Did you know that in 1970/80 microwave ovens cooked food from the inside out?08-08-2023 19:48
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
I was even taught in the sixth grade by my zombie teacher that microwave ovens were great because they cooked food from the inside out. Then in 1985 I bought a microwave oven and discovered that everyone who said and repeated this lie was retarded. So was my teacher a conspiracy theorist? or just a moron that repeated the lies that she heard on TV?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
08-08-2023 23:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Swan wrote:
I was even taught in the sixth grade by my zombie teacher that microwave ovens were great because they cooked food from the inside out. Then in 1985 I bought a microwave oven and discovered that everyone who said and repeated this lie was retarded. So was my teacher a conspiracy theorist? or just a moron that repeated the lies that she heard on TV?

So no one wants to get their brain picked today.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

09-08-2023 01:00
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
How long do you have to cook a tomato in the microwave, before it explodes?
09-08-2023 02:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
HarveyH55 wrote:
How long do you have to cook a tomato in the microwave, before it explodes?

Depends on the type of tomato and the temperature of the tomato as a frozen tomato will cook from the outside to the inside against what the government told the population.

Why lie about microwave ovens?

It was a test to see how moronic the average American is. Everyone passed the test but me as I saw the lie on the same day that I first reheated lasagna.

So you have no clues as to why uncle sam lies to Americans for no reason?

ULTRA MAGA

09-08-2023 14:29
(5197)
What make you think the government lied about microwaves? You are consistently ignorant of how things work. Clueless about what's inside the 'magic box', just your delusional, low-IQ observational opinion of what you believe is happening. Truly surprised you didn't Google, cope, paste, regurgitate something that doesn't relate to your observational delusion.

Microwave ovens excite water molecules, which causes the heat. Water turns to steam as heated, expanding. Things with a shell or skin, that doesn't allow for expansion, or the steam to escape, will explode. It's not really about inside/outside cooking, just where the most water content is in the food. Steam is still water, will still get excited by the microwaves, and also cook the outside of the food... Early microwaves had a 'hot-spot', where most of the energy was focused. You had to manually rotate the food you were cooking. Most microwaves today have rotating platform built in, for even cooking. Microwaves are high frequency radio waves, something like 1.8 GHz.
09-08-2023 15:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
HarveyH55 wrote:
What make you think the government lied about microwaves? You are consistently ignorant of how things work. Clueless about what's inside the 'magic box', just your delusional, low-IQ observational opinion of what you believe is happening. Truly surprised you didn't Google, cope, paste, regurgitate something that doesn't relate to your observational delusion.

Microwave ovens excite water molecules, which causes the heat. Water turns to steam as heated, expanding. Things with a shell or skin, that doesn't allow for expansion, or the steam to escape, will explode. It's not really about inside/outside cooking, just where the most water content is in the food. Steam is still water, will still get excited by the microwaves, and also cook the outside of the food... Early microwaves had a 'hot-spot', where most of the energy was focused. You had to manually rotate the food you were cooking. Most microwaves today have rotating platform built in, for even cooking. Microwaves are high frequency radio waves, something like 1.8 GHz.

I was taught in school that microwaves cook food from the inside out, this literally never happens as the waves only penetrate to 1.5 inches max, meaning that the outside of the food is cooked first and that the inside is cooked later due to the convection of heat radiation. So the interior of food is NEVER cooked by direct microwave action, and never gets a water molecule excited. You have confirmed that you are just one if the idiots like my teacher that just repeats what they heard and never really thinks.

You are a government owned and controlled fool

ULTRA MAGA

09-08-2023 17:03
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14433)
Swan wrote: I was even taught in the sixth grade by my zombie teacher that microwave ovens were great because they cooked food from the inside out.

I also heard this repeated often throughout my life. This gibberish just never seems to go away. Fortunately for me, when I was very young, I tried to cook some frozen foods in the microwave. I stopped the microwave when I saw the outside sizzling, which happened within a very short period of time. Although the exterior was too hot to handle with my bare hands, the inside/center was still frozen solid. I remember where I was the first time I heard that crap about cooking food from the inside-out and I remember meekly stating that it was the other way around and "c'mon, let me show you!" ... but the adult who made the inside-out claim just chuckled, rolled his eyes to the other adults and I was shamed and I left. I was a kid.

HarveyH55 wrote: How long do you have to cook a tomato in the microwave, before it explodes?

Yes, gases expand effectively in tomatoes, but this occurs at/near the outer surface and not in the center. If you microwave a frozen tomato, there will be bursting in the heated outermost part while the center remains frozen solid.
09-08-2023 18:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: I was even taught in the sixth grade by my zombie teacher that microwave ovens were great because they cooked food from the inside out.

I also heard this repeated often throughout my life. This gibberish just never seems to go away. Fortunately for me, when I was very young, I tried to cook some frozen foods in the microwave. I stopped the microwave when I saw the outside sizzling, which happened within a very short period of time. Although the exterior was too hot to handle with my bare hands, the inside/center was still frozen solid. I remember where I was the first time I heard that crap about cooking food from the inside-out and I remember meekly stating that it was the other way around and "c'mon, let me show you!" ... but the adult who made the inside-out claim just chuckled, rolled his eyes to the other adults and I was shamed and I left. I was a kid.

HarveyH55 wrote: How long do you have to cook a tomato in the microwave, before it explodes?

Yes, gases expand effectively in tomatoes, but this occurs at/near the outer surface and not in the center. If you microwave a frozen tomato, there will be bursting in the heated outermost part while the center remains frozen solid.

Literally everyone could have made the observation that you did, yet no one did, and as such people just kept repeating the lie. So the question remains, why was this lie implemented? and more important, how did anyone, adult or child believe and repeat this after using a microwave and how much of a Moron was Mrs. _esta my 6th grade teacher. She is almost certainly dead, but her kids do not want to know how much of a zombie retard their mother was

PS. Why didn't your hero einstoopud intervene and explain the workings of microwave particles? Or Carl Sagan? They all just believed like the dopes that they were

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 09-08-2023 18:33
09-08-2023 19:31
(5197)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Literally everyone could have made the observation that you did, yet no one did, and as such people just kept repeating the lie. So the question remains, why was this lie implemented? and more important, how did anyone, adult or child believe and repeat this after using a microwave and how much of a Moron was Mrs. _esta my 6th grade teacher. She is almost certainly dead, but her kids do not want to know how much of a zombie retard their mother was

PS. Why didn't your hero einstoopud intervene and explain the workings of microwave particles? Or Carl Sagan? They all just believed like the dopes that they were

Your reading comprehension is pitiful. I made no claim of microwaves cooking from the inside. Stated clearly the microwaves excite the water molecules. Didn't specify where the water was. Either can't read, or just misrepresented what I wrote. Either way, stupid to think anyone else would notice. Microwaves are not particles. They are radio waves, electromagnetic energy.

Doesn't matter where the water is, microwaves will excite the molecules, creating steam. Steam that escapes the food, will cook the outside quicker, two sources of heat outside the food. Frozen takes more energy to change solid to liquid, then vapor (steam). Never heard of anyone freezing whole tomatoes. Usually you parboil/blanch fruits and vegetables a little before freezing. They tend to continue ripen, even while frozen...

Lot of crap, but you avoid actually answering the question. How long does it take a tomato to explode in a microwave? You are the tomato king, and none too 'bright'. Must blow up tomatoes often enough know right off. Embarrassed about having to frequently clean up the mess?
10-08-2023 01:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Your reading comprehension is pitiful. I made no claim of microwaves cooking from the inside. Stated clearly the microwaves excite the water molecules. Didn't specify where the water was. Either can't read, or just misrepresented what I wrote. Either way, stupid to think anyone else would notice. Microwaves are not particles. They are radio waves, electromagnetic energy.

Doesn't matter where the water is, microwaves will excite the molecules, creating steam. Steam that escapes the food, will cook the outside quicker, two sources of heat outside the food. Frozen takes more energy to change solid to liquid, then vapor (steam). Never heard of anyone freezing whole tomatoes. Usually you parboil/blanch fruits and vegetables a little before freezing. They tend to continue ripen, even while frozen...

Lot of crap, but you avoid actually answering the question. How long does it take a tomato to explode in a microwave? You are the tomato king, and none too 'bright'. Must blow up tomatoes often enough know right off. Embarrassed about having to frequently clean up the mess?

Hey schizzo, I responded to the other guy, who you just admitted is you. This is called a Freudian slip, or a schizzo dizzo

ULTRA MAGA

10-08-2023 13:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Hey schizzo, I responded to the other guy, who you just admitted is you. This is called a Freudian slip, or a schizzo dizzo

And schizzy has no cement

ULTRA MAGA

11-08-2023 17:30
(5197)
Back to the question never answered... How long did it take to blow up a tomato today? Was it more of a 'pop', or did it blow the door open, spraying snot and seeds every where?
11-08-2023 19:52
(14433)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Back to the question never answered... How long did it take to blow up a tomato today? Was it more of a 'pop', or did it blow the door open, spraying snot and seeds every where?

I did answer your question, but I'll repost it here. You can also check out THIS VIDEO.

11-08-2023 20:57
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

I did answer your question, but I'll repost it here. You can also check out THIS VIDEO.

I could care less about frozen tomatoes. Swan deflection... Inside, doesn't mean center either.

But, most importantly, it's not a little 'pop' and escaping gas. It's a big mess. If you put a bowl of tomato sauce in a microwave, it can explode too. Not boiling over, a loud 'pop' and the inside of the microwave painted red. Scene from a horror movie. Some soups blow up too. We've got around 20 microwaves in the breakroom at work. Lots of fun stuff at lunchtime.

Like I mention earlier, microwaves excite the water molecules. Inside, outside, doesn't matter. Frozen needs more excitement to change from solid to vapor.
11-08-2023 21:03
(14433)
HarveyH55 wrote: If you put a bowl of tomato sauce in a microwave, it can explode too.

This is different. Tomato sauce is famous for exploding in a microwave, whereas tomatoes merely blister-burst at/near the surface.
12-08-2023 02:09
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote: If you put a bowl of tomato sauce in a microwave, it can explode too.

This is different. Tomato sauce is famous for exploding in a microwave, whereas tomatoes merely blister-burst at/near the surface.

Would be much of a mess, if just the skin ruptured to release pressure near the surface. I asked the tomato kind, figuring he had a lot of experience in the field. At work, it's been eggs, and potatoes that explode, soups. It's never a little spray, it's chunks oozing down the door, and inside. Must not be much reason to put fresh picked tomatoes in a microwave, and only the frozen ones.
12-08-2023 02:09
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:

Would be much of a mess, if just the skin ruptured to release pressure near the surface. I asked the tomato kind, figuring he had a lot of experience in the field. At work, it's been eggs, and potatoes that explode, soups. It's never a little spray, it's chunks oozing down the door, and inside. Must not be much reason to put fresh picked tomatoes in a microwave, and only the frozen ones.
12-08-2023 13:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
HarveyH55 wrote:

They pop in the pot where they are rendered into sauce. We picked nearly 1000 tomatos in the past week, including massive beefmasters, early girl, sweet cherry 100 and san marzanos. Not to mention the juliets, yellow pears and sugar rush tomato's that I throw to the dogs.

Have you opened any good jars of ragu lately?

PS. Oh yea we picked loads of black krims as well

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 12-08-2023 13:51
12-08-2023 17:54
(5197)
I they pop on the stove, why the explosion in the microwave? I have always cut the tomatoes, before tossing them in the pot...
12-08-2023 17:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
HarveyH55 wrote:
I they pop on the stove, why the explosion in the microwave? I have always cut the tomatoes, before tossing them in the pot...

Why cut 300 sweet 100 cherry tomato's when they just pop in the pot or in the food mill that removes the seeds and skins.

Yawn

PS. Only retards cook in microwaves, so you would be an expert.

ULTRA MAGA

12-08-2023 22:53
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Why cut 300 sweet 100 cherry tomato's when they just pop in the pot or in the food mill that removes the seeds and skins.

Yawn

I'm not a tomato addict. Don't know anyone who uses cherry tomatoes in sauce, or ketchup... I've always used the larger varieties. A tomato, is just a tomato to me... Never considered microwaving a whole tomato. Raw tomato is likely better than hot tomato, no cooking required. Sort of why put a who raw apple in the microwave? Hot mushy apple? I've got no problem with eating raw fruit and vegetables, usually preferred anyway. Knew about piercing potatoes, long before I ever tried baking on in the microwave. Heard the explosions at work several times over the years. Sort of why I don't use the breakroom microwaves, ever.
13-08-2023 01:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Yawn

I'm not a tomato addict. Don't know anyone who uses cherry tomatoes in sauce, or ketchup... I've always used the larger varieties. A tomato, is just a tomato to me... Never considered microwaving a whole tomato. Raw tomato is likely better than hot tomato, no cooking required. Sort of why put a who raw apple in the microwave? Hot mushy apple? I've got no problem with eating raw fruit and vegetables, usually preferred anyway. Knew about piercing potatoes, long before I ever tried baking on in the microwave. Heard the explosions at work several times over the years. Sort of why I don't use the breakroom microwaves, ever.

We never used sweet cherry tomato's in sauce either, but they are thick, sweet and just delicious as sauce, will have more next year. We are both glad that the wife tried that. We also have early girl sauce and big beefmaster sauce. Not to mention the lackluster san Marzano sauce that is nothing like the mount Vesuvius versions

Don't know about you, but I do not live my life doing what other people do, we live our own lives here and do not care if other people do not make cherry tomato sauce, nor should we care.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 13-08-2023 01:34

Join the debate Did you know that in 1970/80 microwave ovens cooked food from the inside out?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The food network is now featuring Chinese whole shrimp recipes complete with shrimp shit025-09-2023 03:37
Happy fourth of July. I wonder how many liberals are eating carbon cooked burgers106-07-2023 23:52
New Type of Entanglement Lets Scientists 'See' Inside Nuclei7816-06-2023 18:15
Food Supply721-01-2021 10:48
microwave2320-12-2020 01:30
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact