Remember me
▼ Content

Deep Climate Change Lesson in Prisoner Puzzle



Page 2 of 2<12
03-08-2017 23:02
Wake
★★★★★
(2772)
StarMan wrote:
"Light" is a SPECIFIC set of electromagnetic frequencies from IR to UV."

That it is, Wade. Absolutely no question.


It's like speaking to two year olds. THIS is the man who claimed to have a PhD in plasma physics. The only physics he knows about is contained in a couple of bottles that you have to take for two days before your semi-annual rectal examination.
03-08-2017 23:46
Into the Night
★★★★★
(4531)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote: Like the surface, any thermal energy in the air is radiated to space as infrared light at various frequencies.


Let me repeat - do you now agree that the universe is electromagnetic in nature

No. Why do you keep asking this?
Wake wrote:
or are you still denying the existence of Planck, Bohr, Heisenberg, de Broglie, Compton, Einstein, Schrodinger, Horn, Fermi, Pauli, and the rest of the world's beat and brightest that attended the 1927 Solvay Conference?
None of these guys say it is either.
Wake wrote:
ANYTHING that radiates at any frequency is electromagnetic in nature.
WRONG.
Sounds radiates at various frequencies, and is NOT electromagnetic in nature. It is kinetic in nature.
Wake wrote:
Light is nothing more that higher frequency than Rush Limbaugh on your AM radio.

WRONG. Light is all frequencies of electromagnetic energy, including the AM radio band.


I love it when you demonstrate an understanding of science so poor that you have to stoop to things like "no sound radiates" when sound does not "radiate" but is a vibration in the air.

Sound radiates out from its source. It is not electromagnetic energy. It is kinetic energy. Air is not the only medium for sound to travel through. It can travel through any gas, liquid, or solid. Most sound comes from a point source, just like the Sun is a point source for light.
Wake wrote:
"Light" is a SPECIFIC set of electromagnetic frequencies from IR to UV.

WRONG. Light is all frequencies, including radio frequencies.
Wake wrote:
And since you know nothing of quantum theory (aren't you the one claiming to have a PhD in Physics?) you haven't any idea what the Soval group said let alone meant.

None of the guys you listed deny the existence of mass. None of these guys deny the existence of temperature. If Planck, for example, were to deny mass or temperature, his whole set of equations fall down in ruin.


The Parrot Killer
03-08-2017 23:47
Into the Night
★★★★★
(4531)
StarMan wrote:
"Light" is a SPECIFIC set of electromagnetic frequencies from IR to UV."

That it is, Wade. Absolutely no question.


No, it is not. Radio is electromagnetic energy. It is light.


The Parrot Killer
03-08-2017 23:50
Into the Night
★★★★★
(4531)
Wake wrote:
StarMan wrote:
"Light" is a SPECIFIC set of electromagnetic frequencies from IR to UV."

That it is, Wade. Absolutely no question.


It's like speaking to two year olds. THIS is the man who claimed to have a PhD in plasma physics. The only physics he knows about is contained in a couple of bottles that you have to take for two days before your semi-annual rectal examination.


Okay, Wake...it's time to call you on the rug for your paradox.

If radio is NOT light, then the Universe is not all light as you say it is, is it?

If you widen your claim to include the electromagnetic energy of radio, than your whole insistence about light is fruitless, isn't it?

Make your mind dude.


The Parrot Killer
03-08-2017 23:55
StarMan
★☆☆☆☆
(88)
noun
1. something that makes things visible or affords illumination:
All colors depend on light.
2.Physics.
Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
04-08-2017 00:20
Wake
★★★★★
(2772)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
StarMan wrote:
"Light" is a SPECIFIC set of electromagnetic frequencies from IR to UV."

That it is, Wade. Absolutely no question.


It's like speaking to two year olds. THIS is the man who claimed to have a PhD in plasma physics. The only physics he knows about is contained in a couple of bottles that you have to take for two days before your semi-annual rectal examination.


Okay, Wake...it's time to call you on the rug for your paradox.

If radio is NOT light, then the Universe is not all light as you say it is, is it?

If you widen your claim to include the electromagnetic energy of radio, than your whole insistence about light is fruitless, isn't it?

Make your mind dude.


Please quote me where I ever said that the universe was "all light".

Tell us - are you on drugs of some sort? That's the only thing that could possibly explain you.
Edited on 04-08-2017 00:22
04-08-2017 01:35
Into the Night
★★★★★
(4531)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
StarMan wrote:
"Light" is a SPECIFIC set of electromagnetic frequencies from IR to UV."

That it is, Wade. Absolutely no question.


It's like speaking to two year olds. THIS is the man who claimed to have a PhD in plasma physics. The only physics he knows about is contained in a couple of bottles that you have to take for two days before your semi-annual rectal examination.


Okay, Wake...it's time to call you on the rug for your paradox.

If radio is NOT light, then the Universe is not all light as you say it is, is it?

If you widen your claim to include the electromagnetic energy of radio, than your whole insistence about light is fruitless, isn't it?

Make your mind dude.


Please quote me where I ever said that the universe was "all light".

Tell us - are you on drugs of some sort? That's the only thing that could possibly explain you.


Then why are you arguing about light at all???


The Parrot Killer
04-08-2017 01:43
Into the Night
★★★★★
(4531)
StarMan wrote:
noun
1. something that makes things visible or affords illumination:
All colors depend on light.
2.Physics.
Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.


Thank you for agreeing with me, specifically definition 2.

Radio is a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina (in most cases), the same as ultraviolet or infrared rays.

Certain radio frequencies DO affect the retina. They kill it.


The Parrot Killer
04-08-2017 09:08
Surface Detail
★★★★☆
(1672)
Into the Night wrote:
Science has no 'elites' voting on theories and whether they are theories of science or not.

Actually, it does. They are called 'scientists' and they are the people who have the training and knowledge to determine whether a theory is scientifically valid or not.

By analogy, a 'doctor' is a person who can determine if, for example, you have a cancer. Whether you have cancer or not is a fact, but that fact will remain unknown to you until a suitable trained and knowledgable person determines it. Similarly, while it is a fact that a particular scientific theory is valid or not, you'll never know until a suitably knowledgable person has determined its validity.
04-08-2017 15:09
Wake
★★★★★
(2772)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
StarMan wrote:
"Light" is a SPECIFIC set of electromagnetic frequencies from IR to UV."

That it is, Wade. Absolutely no question.


It's like speaking to two year olds. THIS is the man who claimed to have a PhD in plasma physics. The only physics he knows about is contained in a couple of bottles that you have to take for two days before your semi-annual rectal examination.


Okay, Wake...it's time to call you on the rug for your paradox.

If radio is NOT light, then the Universe is not all light as you say it is, is it?

If you widen your claim to include the electromagnetic energy of radio, than your whole insistence about light is fruitless, isn't it?

Make your mind dude.


Please quote me where I ever said that the universe was "all light".

Tell us - are you on drugs of some sort? That's the only thing that could possibly explain you.


Then why are you arguing about light at all???


In case those drugs of yours haven't taken effect yet - it was YOU who are claiming that I'm talking about light and not electromagnetic radiation.

Tell us more about how you have ANY sort of college education let alone a PhD in plasma physics. In what universe did you think that you could get away with simply lying about anything that passed your way?
04-08-2017 16:04
Surface Detail
★★★★☆
(1672)
Wake wrote:
In case those drugs of yours haven't taken effect yet - it was YOU who are claiming that I'm talking about light and not electromagnetic radiation.

Tell us more about how you have ANY sort of college education let alone a PhD in plasma physics. In what universe did you think that you could get away with simply lying about anything that passed your way?

You've gotten confused again. It's me who has the PhD in plasma physics.
04-08-2017 16:15
Wake
★★★★★
(2772)
Surface Detail wrote:
Wake wrote:
In case those drugs of yours haven't taken effect yet - it was YOU who are claiming that I'm talking about light and not electromagnetic radiation.

Tell us more about how you have ANY sort of college education let alone a PhD in plasma physics. In what universe did you think that you could get away with simply lying about anything that passed your way?

You've gotten confused again. It's me who has the PhD in plasma physics.


Pardon me - it's hard to tell the two of you apart since you are both loony tunes.

Imagine someone who claims to be a physicist who doesn't understand physics.
04-08-2017 16:18
Surface Detail
★★★★☆
(1672)
Wake wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
Wake wrote:
In case those drugs of yours haven't taken effect yet - it was YOU who are claiming that I'm talking about light and not electromagnetic radiation.

Tell us more about how you have ANY sort of college education let alone a PhD in plasma physics. In what universe did you think that you could get away with simply lying about anything that passed your way?

You've gotten confused again. It's me who has the PhD in plasma physics.


Pardon me - it's hard to tell the two of you apart since you are both loony tunes.

Imagine someone who claims to be a physicist who doesn't understand physics.

You're the one disagreeing with the textbooks, not me.
04-08-2017 16:22
Wake
★★★★★
(2772)
Surface Detail wrote:
Wake wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
Wake wrote:
In case those drugs of yours haven't taken effect yet - it was YOU who are claiming that I'm talking about light and not electromagnetic radiation.

Tell us more about how you have ANY sort of college education let alone a PhD in plasma physics. In what universe did you think that you could get away with simply lying about anything that passed your way?

You've gotten confused again. It's me who has the PhD in plasma physics.


Pardon me - it's hard to tell the two of you apart since you are both loony tunes.

Imagine someone who claims to be a physicist who doesn't understand physics.

You're the one disagreeing with the textbooks, not me.


Then by all means QUOTE a textbook you moron.
04-08-2017 16:56
litesong
★★★★★
(2041)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed: QUOTE a textbook.....

Quoting the loss of Arctic sea ice while the solar TSI is low & been at a 100 year low, is better:
Arctic sea ice VOLUME continues to decrease. https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=95V9E%2bjf&id=4FC0BEEDAF541FE3EDF1A01694FDEE4CCC8A3E34&q=Arctic+Sea+Ice+Volume+Graph+feb+2017&simid=608038143506452087&selectedIndex=9&ajaxhist=0
Average 1980's Arctic sea ice average for August 1, was ~ 17,000 cubic kilometers. Present 2017 to date August 1 Arctic sea ice is ~ 6800 cubic kilometers, about 40% of the 1980's VOLUME.
Page 2 of 2<12





Join the debate Deep Climate Change Lesson in Prisoner Puzzle:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Puzzle With A Lesson018-07-2017 03:39
El Nino and Deep Faults5122-06-2017 23:16
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Will Arctic summers be ice-free in this century?

Yes

No

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2017 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact