Remember me
▼ Content

covid response

Page 2 of 2<12
28-01-2021 19:07
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:So I have been experiencing hair loss because I refuse to wear a hair net?

You need to be double-netting ... maybe triple-netting in your case.

You are one of society's most vulnerable. You probably qualify for the special government aid program by which they cut out all of your red tape and rush to give top priority to shutting down your business.

I don't think even triple netting can save me now.
28-01-2021 19:12
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
I have finally/recently encountered people I know personally who got COVID-19. All they have to say about it is that they lost their sense of smell for about three days and had bouts of the sniffles (requiring some Kleenex). Otherwise, nothing to write home about.

Sounds like your encounters are quite similar to my encounters thus far. Doesn't sound like anything to freak out about to me...
28-01-2021 19:28
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14477)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
I have finally/recently encountered people I know personally who got COVID-19. All they have to say about it is that they lost their sense of smell for about three days and had bouts of the sniffles (requiring some Kleenex). Otherwise, nothing to write home about.

Sounds like your encounters are quite similar to my encounters thus far. Doesn't sound like anything to freak out about to me...

COVID-19 sounds like an excellent thing to get as an excuse to get out of going to a baby shower. I assure any and all Democrats and Leftist morons that if they will give me COVID-19 and force me to work from home for two weeks straight, I promise to bitch and moan about how absolutely tantamount to torture the virus is that is most assuredly bringing me to the brink of death for the entire time that I am milking it for all its worth.

Please bring it on.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
28-01-2021 21:02
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2938)
Interesting chats with 3 people the last week...

All three had loss of taste and smell.

All three had someone in their household with positive covid test prior to Jam 20.

2 of the 3 had burning sensation in their chest. The other 1 had minor congestion with a cough.

ALL 3 TESTED NEGATIVE JANUARY 24TH OR LATER.

This morning I went to the small town convenience store to grab some coffee and the owner was in their. I had an interesting chat with him. Full disclosure, he is a Biden hater....

He said that covid tests were previously "scanned" (I don't know what scanned actually means) 45 times to pick up on traces of the virus. After rejoining the WHO, tests are now only scanned once, in an effort to reduce the number of cases making Biden look like the old man with the right plan.

Can anyone verify or have any info on this? Web is turning up nothing. Is this even plausible?
28-01-2021 22:09
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

COVID-19 sounds like an excellent thing to get as an excuse to get out of going to a baby shower. I assure any and all Democrats and Leftist morons that if they will give me COVID-19 and force me to work from home for two weeks straight, I promise to bitch and moan about how absolutely tantamount to torture the virus is that is most assuredly bringing me to the brink of death for the entire time that I am milking it for all its worth.

Please bring it on.

Indeed... I'd likely use it as a two week vacation from work (since I can't work from home). Hopefully I would get it during some good weather so I could go out hiking and enjoy myself for two weeks. I'd just make sure to eat crappier tasting food for a few days (since I apparently wouldn't really be able to smell and/or taste it anyway) and otherwise enjoy a two week vacation.
28-01-2021 22:14
(14477)
GasGuzzler wrote: Interesting chats with 3 people the last week...

Why didn't you speak with the families of the other tens of thousands who dropped dead like flies all around you?

GasGuzzler wrote:All three had loss of taste and smell.

They must have been praying for death to come quickly.

GasGuzzler wrote:All three had someone in their household with positive covid test prior to Jam 20.

How did they hold out for that long?

GasGuzzler wrote:2 of the 3 had burning sensation in their chest. The other 1 had minor congestion with a cough.

Would this be the first time in their lives these people had these symptoms?

If not, did they survive the first bout?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
28-01-2021 22:58
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Dr Fauci now recommends to wear two facemask at the same time. I have also heard that in China they already use some kind of butt plugs to detect the virus. Supposedly the efficiency to detect the virus from the bunghole is much higher than from the nose.
28-01-2021 23:23
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2938)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote: Interesting chats with 3 people the last week...

Why didn't you speak with the families of the other tens of thousands who dropped dead like flies all around you?

GasGuzzler wrote:All three had loss of taste and smell.

They must have been praying for death to come quickly.

GasGuzzler wrote:All three had someone in their household with positive covid test prior to Jam 20.

How did they hold out for that long?

GasGuzzler wrote:2 of the 3 had burning sensation in their chest. The other 1 had minor congestion with a cough.

Would this be the first time in their lives these people had these symptoms?

If not, did they survive the first bout?

Ha! All are doing just fine. Age range is mid 30s to mid 50s. Oh, and they all said by far the worst part was quarantine.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
29-01-2021 03:28
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21705)
GasGuzzler wrote:

All three had someone in their household with positive covid test prior to Jam 20.

2 of the 3 had burning sensation in their chest. The other 1 had minor congestion with a cough.

This morning I went to the small town convenience store to grab some coffee and the owner was in their. I had an interesting chat with him. Full disclosure, he is a Biden hater....

He said that covid tests were previously "scanned" (I don't know what scanned actually means) 45 times to pick up on traces of the virus. After rejoining the WHO, tests are now only scanned once, in an effort to reduce the number of cases making Biden look like the old man with the right plan.

Can anyone verify or have any info on this? Web is turning up nothing. Is this even plausible?

A covid19 test does not test for infection. It tests for antibodies. It is not a reliable test. It has false positives and false negatives.

Further, State governors have been manufacturing 'data' to justify getting more federal money.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-01-2021 03:30
(21705)
Xadoman wrote:
Dr Fauci now recommends to wear two facemask at the same time. I have also heard that in China they already use some kind of butt plugs to detect the virus. Supposedly the efficiency to detect the virus from the bunghole is much higher than from the nose.

Dr Fauci is nuts.

Covid19 tests are unreliable. Testing is not a cure.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-01-2021 20:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5726)
Into the Night wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

A covid19 test does not test for infection. It tests for antibodies. It is not a reliable test. It has false positives and false negatives.

Further, State governors have been manufacturing 'data' to justify getting more federal money.

Actually nucleic acid testing detects the genetic material of the virus not antibodies. Antigen testing detects antibodies. Many newly sick people do not have antibodies in enough numbers to show, thus they are sick
29-01-2021 23:50
(21705)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Actually nucleic acid testing detects the genetic material of the virus not antibodies. Antigen testing detects antibodies. Many newly sick people do not have antibodies in enough numbers to show, thus they are sick

There is no valid nucleic acid testing. The RNA of the virus is unknown. All such testing can test for are small sequences of RNA. Sequences considered 'positive' are in common with other viruses and even with RNA produced by healthy cells. This type of testing is rife with false positives.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 29-01-2021 23:52
30-01-2021 00:04
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5726)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

There is no valid nucleic acid testing. The RNA of the virus is unknown. All such testing can test for are small sequences of RNA. Sequences considered 'positive' are in common with other viruses and even with RNA produced by healthy cells. This type of testing is rife with false positives.

LOL the RNA and DNA of the virus are identified.

Sheesh do you still play with blocks?
30-01-2021 01:18
keepit
★★★★★
(3084)
ITN,
Do you actually think Dr. Fauci suggested that testing is a cure?
30-01-2021 03:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5726)
keepit wrote:
ITN,

Who is Dr Faucet?
30-01-2021 03:57
(21705)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Nope. It is unknown.

The Parrot Killer

30-01-2021 03:58
(21705)
keepit wrote:
ITN,

He has described testing as a way to beat covid19, so...yes.

The Parrot Killer

30-01-2021 04:02
keepit
★★★★★
(3084)
That may be one of your silliest semantics arguments.
30-01-2021 04:24
(14477)
keepit wrote: That may be one of your silliest semantics arguments.

... as opposed to a non-semantic argument?

* . M . * . O . * . R . * . O . * . N . *

30-01-2021 04:46
keepit
★★★★★
(3084)
no.
30-01-2021 05:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5726)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Nope. It is unknown.

LOL covid 19 was discovered in 2012 in a chinese mine when the miners died of pneumonia, it was worked on in the lab for a long time before the war started
30-01-2021 06:46
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
President Joey, sign an executive order, banning the use of 'China Virus', this past week. So, of course, I'll be using 'China Virus', instead of covid-19. I simply refuse to comply with dictators. Fairly certain, nobody used 'China Virus' on any official federal documents, except to quote Trump, in a derogatory fashion.

I've been sort of skeptical of the nasal swab testing. It's kind of invasive, for a test given to a lot of people, some frequently. Our nose, is a filter, keeps a lot of crap, from getting into our respiratory tract. Mostly, the swab, is going to collect stuff, that didn't quite make it. Even if the test worked as claimed, it loses any value, because of the timeline, and turn around for results. If you get exposed, you aren't instantly infected, and spreading. Can take a few days. Basically, you could be exposed, while waiting to be tested, your negative result from that day, would no longer be valid. To have any value, you would need to get tested, every time you are near other people.

The testing is even more, than we were told. Not only can they tell if you are infected, but they can identify which strain you got nailed with now. Variants, are very subtle differences in the China Virus. So subtle, that the current vaccines should still work on all 4,000+ variants documented so far.
30-01-2021 15:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5726)
HarveyH55 wrote:
President Joey, sign an executive order, banning the use of 'China Virus', this past week. So, of course, I'll be using 'China Virus', instead of covid-19. I simply refuse to comply with dictators. Fairly certain, nobody used 'China Virus' on any official federal documents, except to quote Trump, in a derogatory fashion.

I've been sort of skeptical of the nasal swab testing. It's kind of invasive, for a test given to a lot of people, some frequently. Our nose, is a filter, keeps a lot of crap, from getting into our respiratory tract. Mostly, the swab, is going to collect stuff, that didn't quite make it. Even if the test worked as claimed, it loses any value, because of the timeline, and turn around for results. If you get exposed, you aren't instantly infected, and spreading. Can take a few days. Basically, you could be exposed, while waiting to be tested, your negative result from that day, would no longer be valid. To have any value, you would need to get tested, every time you are near other people.

The testing is even more, than we were told. Not only can they tell if you are infected, but they can identify which strain you got nailed with now. Variants, are very subtle differences in the China Virus. So subtle, that the current vaccines should still work on all 4,000+ variants documented so far.

LOL the china virus vaccine is literally killing people while there is no evidence that it is curtailing the virus that is spreading.

50 percent of nurses turned down the china vaccine
30-01-2021 19:48
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
I takes about 2 weeks, for a flu shot to be fully effective. The China Virus vaccine takes two shots, so figure on two weeks or so, after the second shot (if you can get it). I would expect the scoreboard numbers to show any effect of the vaccines for at least another month. Most of the people getting tested regularly, are the same people in front of the vaccination lines. No need to keep getting a Q-tip shoved against your brain, if you are immune. There should be a huge drop in new cases. The deaths and hospitalizations should change that much. One respiratory infection, will be just as bad as any other. Those that feel safe now, since they got their China Virus vaccine, are still wide open to hundreds of other viruses, that can do the same damage. The masks and other mandates won't change this year, probably not completely go away next year, no cure for death, or stupidity.
30-01-2021 23:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5726)
HarveyH55 wrote:
I takes about 2 weeks, for a flu shot to be fully effective. The China Virus vaccine takes two shots, so figure on two weeks or so, after the second shot (if you can get it). I would expect the scoreboard numbers to show any effect of the vaccines for at least another month. Most of the people getting tested regularly, are the same people in front of the vaccination lines. No need to keep getting a Q-tip shoved against your brain, if you are immune. There should be a huge drop in new cases. The deaths and hospitalizations should change that much. One respiratory infection, will be just as bad as any other. Those that feel safe now, since they got their China Virus vaccine, are still wide open to hundreds of other viruses, that can do the same damage. The masks and other mandates won't change this year, probably not completely go away next year, no cure for death, or stupidity.

Flu shots are always ineffective, because they provide immunity to last years flu variant that is never currently active
31-01-2021 03:26
(21705)
keepit wrote:
That may be one of your silliest semantics arguments.

Inversion fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

31-01-2021 03:27
(21705)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Nope. It is unknown.

LOL covid 19 was discovered in 2012 in a chinese mine when the miners died of pneumonia, it was worked on in the lab for a long time before the war started

So?

The Parrot Killer

31-01-2021 03:28
(21705)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

LOL the china virus vaccine is literally killing people while there is no evidence that it is curtailing the virus that is spreading.

50 percent of nurses turned down the china vaccine

Failure to specify boundary. Math error. Argument from randU fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

31-01-2021 05:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5726)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Nope. It is unknown.

So?

So we are at war with china and no one wants to admit this because if we stop buying from china the American economy collapses
Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate covid response:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
Bodybuilder Gustavo Badel dead of covid vaccine stroke. Ans the real carnage begins3017-07-2023 15:41
Jamie Foxx seen sitting on a boat, because he cannot stand since his covid 19 vaccination2815-07-2023 20:46
Jamie Foxx blind and paralyzed due to covid vaccine for Netflix3912-07-2023 20:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact