Remember me
▼ Content

Climate change, too late to act.


Climate change, too late to act.06-10-2018 15:17
noutopia
☆☆☆☆☆
(8)
We seem to have reached a point where the cure is as bad as the disease, Climate change catastrophe is already lock in.
06-10-2018 18:13
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1191)
noutopia wrote:
We seem to have reached a point where the cure is as bad as the disease, Climate change catastrophe is already lock in.


It is a none-problem.

Find another doom cult. This one is worn out.
06-10-2018 18:53
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5733)
noutopia wrote:
We seem to have reached a point where the cure is as bad as the disease, Climate change catastrophe is already lock in.


What 'climate change' catastrophe?


The Parrot Killer
06-10-2018 21:35
James___
★★★☆☆
(652)
Into the Night wrote:
noutopia wrote:
We seem to have reached a point where the cure is as bad as the disease, Climate change catastrophe is already lock in.


What 'climate change' catastrophe?



..You'd be one example.
07-10-2018 20:57
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5733)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
noutopia wrote:
We seem to have reached a point where the cure is as bad as the disease, Climate change catastrophe is already lock in.


What 'climate change' catastrophe?



..You'd be one example.


I am not a climate, dude.


The Parrot Killer
07-10-2018 21:28
spot
★★★★☆
(1000)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
noutopia wrote:
We seem to have reached a point where the cure is as bad as the disease, Climate change catastrophe is already lock in.


What 'climate change' catastrophe?



..You'd be one example.


I am not a climate, dude.


How would you know as you don't know what the word climate means.


IBdaMann wrote:
"Air" is not a body in and of itself. Ergo it is not a blackbody.


Planck's law describes the spectral density of electromagnetic radiation emitted by a black body in thermal equilibrium at a given temperature T.
08-10-2018 17:57
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5733)
spot wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
noutopia wrote:
We seem to have reached a point where the cure is as bad as the disease, Climate change catastrophe is already lock in.


What 'climate change' catastrophe?



..You'd be one example.


I am not a climate, dude.


How would you know as you don't know what the word climate means.


Usually defined as weather over a long time, twit.


The Parrot Killer




Join the debate Climate change, too late to act.:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Do you really think its going to be too late to reverse the effects of climate change?4817-10-2016 13:31
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2017 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact