Remember me
▼ Content

Climate change and diseases

Climate change and diseases09-01-2018 12:01
Paul Mark
☆☆☆☆☆
(3)
Not able to bear this old....... ! the change in climate is causing lots of diseases.
09-01-2018 13:54
litesong
★★★★★
(2160)
Paul Mark wrote: the change in climate is causing lots of diseases.
For sure, warming climate helps spread regions in which warm weather diseases flourish. re-pubic-lick-uns, listening to rich people, lower wages & make it hard for low & mid-class people to have health insurance. Rich "don'T rump" is the epitome of wage & health care low & mid-class "take-away" & give to the rich.
09-01-2018 14:39
GasGuzzler
★★★☆☆
(832)
litesong wrote:
Paul Mark wrote: the change in climate is causing lots of diseases.
For sure, warming climate helps spread regions in which warm weather diseases flourish. re-pubic-lick-uns, listening to rich people, lower wages & make it hard for low & mid-class people to have health insurance. Rich "don'T rump" is the epitome of wage & health care low & mid-class "take-away" & give to the rich.

Mmmm, I'm thinking flu season is always during cold weather....so that means that democrats want me to be sick all the time because they want to cool the planet....and then my health insurance premiums doubled under Obama, so it's really his fault that insurance is difficult. Besides that, Obama is quite wealthy himself and didn't give me any of his personal money. I really am entitled to some of that cash because it isn't fair that he has so much more than I do.

Ignorance it easy.
Edited on 09-01-2018 14:40
10-01-2018 14:25
litesong
★★★★★
(2160)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier LIAR whiner gazzzed & guzzzling" gushed: Obama is quite wealthy.....I really am entitled to some of that cash because lt isn't fair....
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier LIAR whiner gazzzed & guzzzling" performs at its kkk(always small letters) racist worst.
10-01-2018 17:57
Into the Night
★★★★★
(4672)
Paul Mark wrote:
Not able to bear this old....... ! the change in climate is causing lots of diseases.

Argument from randU, based on a buzz phrase.

Define 'climate change' without using circular definitions.

The Parrot Killer

Join the debate Climate change and diseases:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Will Arctic summers be ice-free in this century?

Yes

No

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2017 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact