Remember me
▼ Content

Climate change and diseases


Climate change and diseases09-01-2018 12:01
Paul Mark
☆☆☆☆☆
(3)
Not able to bear this old....... ! the change in climate is causing lots of diseases.
09-01-2018 13:54
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Paul Mark wrote: the change in climate is causing lots of diseases.
For sure, warming climate helps spread regions in which warm weather diseases flourish. re-pubic-lick-uns, listening to rich people, lower wages & make it hard for low & mid-class people to have health insurance. Rich "don'T rump" is the epitome of wage & health care low & mid-class "take-away" & give to the rich.
09-01-2018 14:39
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1042)
litesong wrote:
Paul Mark wrote: the change in climate is causing lots of diseases.
For sure, warming climate helps spread regions in which warm weather diseases flourish. re-pubic-lick-uns, listening to rich people, lower wages & make it hard for low & mid-class people to have health insurance. Rich "don'T rump" is the epitome of wage & health care low & mid-class "take-away" & give to the rich.


Mmmm, I'm thinking flu season is always during cold weather....so that means that democrats want me to be sick all the time because they want to cool the planet....and then my health insurance premiums doubled under Obama, so it's really his fault that insurance is difficult. Besides that, Obama is quite wealthy himself and didn't give me any of his personal money. I really am entitled to some of that cash because it isn't fair that he has so much more than I do.

Ignorance it easy.
Edited on 09-01-2018 14:40
10-01-2018 17:57
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5733)
Paul Mark wrote:
Not able to bear this old....... ! the change in climate is causing lots of diseases.


Argument from randU, based on a buzz phrase.

Define 'climate change' without using circular definitions.


The Parrot Killer
30-03-2018 23:40
Wake
★★★★★
(3396)
GasGuzzler wrote:
litesong wrote:
Paul Mark wrote: the change in climate is causing lots of diseases.
For sure, warming climate helps spread regions in which warm weather diseases flourish. re-pubic-lick-uns, listening to rich people, lower wages & make it hard for low & mid-class people to have health insurance. Rich "don'T rump" is the epitome of wage & health care low & mid-class "take-away" & give to the rich.


Mmmm, I'm thinking flu season is always during cold weather....so that means that democrats want me to be sick all the time because they want to cool the planet....and then my health insurance premiums doubled under Obama, so it's really his fault that insurance is difficult. Besides that, Obama is quite wealthy himself and didn't give me any of his personal money. I really am entitled to some of that cash because it isn't fair that he has so much more than I do.

Ignorance it easy.


I was wondering why litebrain was so stupid and today I discovered that artificial sweetener and the chemicals that cause the butter taste in movie theater popcorn actually poisons your brain. Since comments always reminded me of someone that is at least 100 lbs overweight, what are the odds that he doesn't drink Coke Zero or Pepsi Lite? And for sure he gets all of his information from science fiction movies. They polled Millennials about whether or not they believed in aliens from outer space and almost 70% BELIEVED in them.

That's a pretty good idea of where litebrain gains his intellectual capacity.
31-03-2018 21:04
Wake
★★★★★
(3396)
Paul Mark wrote:
Not able to bear this old....... ! the change in climate is causing lots of diseases.


Can you suggest in what manner any sort of climate change would effect disease? It's getting warmer and so you can expect mosquitoes to be more active? That would suggest you don't know anything about mosquitoes.

The spread of diseases is all about the vector. That means that you are just as likely to decrease disease with warming as cooling or stability.




Join the debate Climate change and diseases:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2017 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact