Remember me
▼ Content

Church of the Mask -- "Magick Mask Argument"

Page 3 of 3<123
29-07-2020 03:51
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14475)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Somebody ought to go high tech, and do one to cover the whole head, with environmental controls, maybe an oxygen concentrator, blinking lights. Maybe some UV-C LEDs, to kill off biological crap coming in, going out. Some sort of hydration/nutrient tube/pump. Should be popular with the older folks, almost zero chance of being infected. Probably could be done, for just a couple hundred dollars in parts and materials. Backpack to carry batteries, some of the weightier components, even a nice 'green' solar panel to 'extend' battery charge. Imagine the profit potential would be huge, even if the Chinese ripped-off the idea. How could anyone prove the got infected, while wearing such head gear? Have to take it off occasionally.

Many have tried. Many. They just couldn't incorporate the flashing blue LEDs.
They all underestimated COVID-19.

-------

Order your FREE copy of The Cult of the Mask on sale now wherever fine hoaxes are revealed.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
29-07-2020 18:57
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
I edited the definition for "The Mask / Mask Wearing" as well as added some fitting pictures for it.

I'm pretty happy with the current contents of The Mask Almanac at this point. I did notice that I am barred from seeing it whenever I go to Politiplex as a guest... Shouldn't we have this fine work of art visible to the masses as the Global Warming Manual is??

Edited on 29-07-2020 18:58
29-07-2020 19:38
(14475)
gfm7175 wrote:I'm pretty happy with the current contents of The Mask Almanac at this point. I did notice that I am barred from seeing it whenever I go to Politiplex as a guest... Shouldn't we have this fine work of art visible to the masses as the Global Warming Manual is??

I have it set to readable by "Everyone.". I don't know what I am doing wrong.

I'll look into it.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
29-07-2020 21:56
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:I'm pretty happy with the current contents of The Mask Almanac at this point. I did notice that I am barred from seeing it whenever I go to Politiplex as a guest... Shouldn't we have this fine work of art visible to the masses as the Global Warming Manual is??

I have it set to readable by "Everyone.". I don't know what I am doing wrong.

I'll look into it.

HOW DARE YOU!!!

But yeah, if I remain a guest, I can see from the homepage of the website that there is a "Cult of the Mask" reference board (and can see that there is a thread within it), but I do not have permission to access the board and I cannot visibly see nor enter into the thread that is within the board. When signed in as myself, however, I can see the reference board, I can access the board, and I can visibly see and enter the thread within it.

The "United Nations Security Council Resolutions" reference board behaves in the same manner, but even when I am signed in as myself. I can see from the homepage of the website that there are four threads within that board, but I cannot visibly see nor enter into those threads themselves. Everything else on the website I can see and access just fine.
30-07-2020 04:04
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
While the US accounts for 5% of the world population, it accounts for 23% of Covid 19 deaths. The US is once again leading the world.
30-07-2020 07:59
(14475)
gfm7175 wrote:HOW DARE YOU!!!

Try them all now, as a guest.

30-07-2020 20:40
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:HOW DARE YOU!!!

Try them all now, as a guest.

They work and can be accessed now... only thing now is that your custom made images (such as the ibdareaper image, the covid death image, the mask pore size image...) do not appear for guests (they do appear when signed in) ... that one baffles me...
30-07-2020 20:47
(3314)
I also split one of my nails while out hiking just now and decided to chew the nail down to "fix" it... now I'm gonna get the rona and die..
31-07-2020 01:43
(3314)
... and Wisconsin (due to King Evers) has now finally joined all other Dem governor controlled States in the Statewide mask mandate emergency order baloney...
01-08-2020 20:06
(3314)
gfm7175 wrote:
... and Wisconsin (due to King Evers) has now finally joined all other Dem governor controlled States in the Statewide mask mandate emergency order baloney...

... but the good news for us Wisconsinites (if our Republican controlled State Legislature has the balls to do it), is that State law grants them the power to revoke a Governor's emergency order...

So I don't expect this unconstitutional order to last too long here...
Edited on 01-08-2020 20:07
01-08-2020 20:40
(14475)
gfm7175 wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

... but the good news for us Wisconsinites (if our Republican controlled State Legislature has the balls to do it), is that State law grants them the power to revoke a Governor's emergency order...

At the behest of my daughter who spent a week at the beach in Ocean City, MD, I began making plans with my wife to take the family there.

The next day Governor Hogan announced that he would levy misdemeanor charges against anyone on the boardwalk without a facemask or anyone on the beach that wasn't social-distancing.

We aren't planning on going anymore.

02-08-2020 03:07
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

At the behest of my daughter who spent a week at the beach in Ocean City, MD, I began making plans with my wife to take the family there.

The next day Governor Hogan announced that he would levy misdemeanor charges against anyone on the boardwalk without a facemask or anyone on the beach that wasn't social-distancing.

We aren't planning on going anymore.

Don't blame ya... That's just ridiculous...

I've now contacted both my State Senator (who is the Republican majority leader) and the Republican majority leader of the State Assembly urging them both to immediately pass legislation to revoke this statewide mask mandate...

Hopefully they hear from enough Wisconsinites and take action...
31-03-2021 20:32
(3314)
And FINALLY, our State Supreme Court comes through and tells King Evers to shove his illegal mask mandate where the sun don't shine (and told him to stop violating State Statute 323.10 via ignoring the wishes of our legislature). So WI can now be added to the list of sensible States who no longer have a Statewide mask mandate. Of course, our libtard counties (Dane and Milwaukee) still have them in place, but it's not like I've ever been wearing a mask anywhere anyway.

I'm interested to see how many people start removing their masks around here.
01-04-2021 11:26
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21699)
James___ wrote:
While the US accounts for 5% of the world population, it accounts for 23% of Covid 19 deaths. The US is once again leading the world.

Argument from randU fallacy. You are making up numbers again.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
02-04-2021 05:36
(14475)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:

Argument from randU fallacy. You are making up numbers again.

78% of statistics are nothing but guesses. The other half are just totally fabricated.

Page 3 of 3<123

Join the debate Church of the Mask -- "Magick Mask Argument":

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
My Relationship with the Christian Church and Alan Bauldree (aka Swan)8616-03-2024 16:49
The Church of Global Warming is Doomed510-02-2020 18:12
Church of Global Warming Community630-10-2019 19:49
The only straw the Church of AGW can grasp is Venus8826-09-2019 05:49
The only straw the Church of AGW can grasp is Venus and Mercury418-09-2019 22:37
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact