▼ Content

CH2O

CH2O09-12-2023 18:44
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Also, CH 2 O levels found in the marine boundary layer
(MBL) over the tropical Atlantic during the Transport and
Atmospheric Chemistry Near the Equator—Atlantic (TRACE-A)
campaign were much lower than predicted by model calculations
[Jacob et al., 1996; Heikes et al., 1996a]. As a possible reason
for the model overestimate by a factor of 3, the complexation of
CH 2 O with organics in the marine aerosol was speculated [Jacob
et al., 1996].
[ 5 ] On the other hand, Ayers et al. [1997] measured CH 2 O
concentrations around 300 pptv at Cape Grim (Tasmania), 50%
higher than predicted by their model. They point to the reaction
of CH 3 O 2 with HO 2 that in the standard reaction scheme yields
CH 3 O 2 H with 100% yield. Ayers et al. [1997] proposed a
second reaction channel directly producing CH 2 O and showed
that a 40% yield of this branch is sufficient to resolve the
discrepancy between model and measurement.
https://www.academia.edu/30457249/Are_CH2O_measurements_in_the_marine_boundary_layer_suitable_for_testing_the_current_understanding_of_CH4_photooxidation_A_model_study?email_work_card=view-paper

When research like this is considered while also considering

Carbon dioxide (CO2), nitrous oxide (N2O), and methane (CH4) are each important to climate forcing and to the levels of stratospheric ozone (see Chapter 2). In terms of the globally averaged ozone column, additional N2O leads to lower ozone levels, whereas additional CO2 and CH4 lead to higher ozone levels. Ozone depletion to date would have been greater if not for the historical increases in CO2 and CH4. The net impact on ozone recovery and future levels of stratospheric ozone thus depends on the future abundances of these gases. For many of the scenarios used in the most recent Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) Assessment (IPCC, 2013), global ozone will increase to above pre-1980 levels due to future trends in the gases.
https://csl.noaa.gov/assessments/ozone/2014/summary/ch5.html

This suggests that CO2 + H2O > CH2O + O2 is likely to be the missing source of formaldehyde and why some models and observations will disagree with each other. What scientists would have failed to consider is that momentum can dictate thermodynamics. If water flows more quickly it will become colder. This is because KE = 1/2mv^2 = mv. Wind chill is the same process where an in momentum allows for atmospheric gasses to "trap" more heat (conservation of energy).
09-12-2023 21:02
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
An increase or decrease in the speed of the wind changes its momentum. It's warmer when air slows. Also, verifying trigonometric identities can be used to consider how atmospheric gasses can allow for a change in the different levels of certain atmospheric gasses. This is where sets and intersections/unions can help define what gasses allow for what other gasses to occur. The verifying trigonometric identities will help to support such changes in atmospheric gasses.
09-12-2023 21:02
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
An increase or decrease in the speed of the wind changes its momentum. It's warmer when air slows. Also, verifying trigonometric identities can be used to consider how atmospheric gasses can allow for a change in the different levels of certain atmospheric gasses. This is where sets and intersections/unions can help define what gasses allow for what other gasses to occur. The verifying trigonometric identities will help to support such changes in atmospheric gasses.
10-12-2023 02:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:

Are your conversations with yourself entertaining?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL

Join the debate CH2O:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact