Remember me
▼ Content

Cell phones are now blamed for covid19?

Cell phones are now blamed for covid19?11-11-2021 21:09
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21685)
Yes...it's true. Some people are blaming 5G cell phone towers for the covid19 outbreak, and are actually vandalizing the towers.

This comes out the SOTC, of course. It seems to be mostly a problem in L.A. It has hit Las Vegas (where people from Hollyweird go to get away from it all, kind of why Las Vegas is so weird).

I've already heard of cell phone towers causing 'climate change', but how does anyone come to the conclusion that a cell tower can cause a virus???

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 11-11-2021 21:10
11-11-2021 21:22
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Into the Night wrote:
Yes...it's true. Some people are blaming 5G cell phone towers for the covid19 outbreak, and are actually vandalizing the towers.

This comes out the SOTC, of course. It seems to be mostly a problem in L.A. It has hit Las Vegas (where people from Hollyweird go to get away from it all, kind of why Las Vegas is so weird).

I've already heard of cell phone towers causing 'climate change', but how does anyone come to the conclusion that a cell tower can cause a virus???

I have no idea...

...but maybe keepit knows?? Maybe tmiddles feels like returning in all of his omniscience to provide enlightenment on this theory??
12-11-2021 03:20
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14474)
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:I've already heard of cell phone towers causing 'climate change', but how does anyone come to the conclusion that a cell tower can cause a virus???
I have no idea...

The cell towers nuke the DNA of otherwise docile viruses and cause them to "hulk" into COVID variants. Any 5G radioactivity that isn't absorbed by viruses of course fries your brain so COVID generation is the best case scenario you're going to get from the towers. The worst-case scenario is eventual brain death whereby T-mobile simply ends up controlling your mind.

Let me know if you have any other questions. These are too easy. How do you not know this?

12-11-2021 08:06
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:I've already heard of cell phone towers causing 'climate change', but how does anyone come to the conclusion that a cell tower can cause a virus???
I have no idea...

The cell towers nuke the DNA of otherwise docile viruses and cause them to "hulk" into COVID variants. Any 5G radioactivity that isn't absorbed by viruses of course fries your brain so COVID generation is the best case scenario you're going to get from the towers. The worst-case scenario is eventual brain death whereby T-mobile simply ends up controlling your mind.

Let me know if you have any other questions. These are too easy. How do you not know this?

Actually, cell phones weaken the body's defenses. It's just the usual, common viruses, just chronic cell phone users have more trouble with them, and other ailments. Too busy texting, to seek medical attention, until it interferes with their phone usage.
12-11-2021 09:36
(14474)
HarveyH55 wrote:Too busy texting, to seek medical attention, until it interferes with their phone usage.

The CDC recommends getting g a high/unlimited data plan to offset the effects of 5G brain-nuke. It's like a facemask for your phone. Your data plan protects me and my data plan protects you.

... and turn on the anti-blue light option as a "vaccination" measure. That way we're all protected.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
12-11-2021 16:32
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Okay IBdaSmartass, you're gonna have to ease up a bit on the smartass-ery or else you'll be sending GasGuzzler back to the operating table...
12-11-2021 17:59
(14474)
gfm7175 wrote:Okay IBdaSmartass, you're gonna have to ease up a bit on the smartass-ery or else you'll be sending GasGuzzler back to the operating table...

He can avoid any chance of that by keeping his cell phone locked in his basement or by otherwise keeping his cell phone six feet away from other cell phones. He needs to accept some responsibility for his welfare. He can't expect to be an Aaron Rogers and simply expect society to appreciate the way he puts everybody at risk.

Look, he should just go to the CDC website and read about the easy steps he should take so we can all get along.

Oh, and remind him that he needs to read up on which essential oils will PROTECT HIM AGAINS ELECTROMAGNETIC FREQUENCIES.

Tell GasGuzzler that he should quiz his wife on this matter, and if the answer is anything other than "Rose and Salubelle along the spine, over the heart and up the forearms each and every day" then I think a recertification exam is in order.

Essential Oils for EMF Protection
Post by: Bec Carden in EMF, Brain health

Unless you've been living under a rock, EMF exposure has been a red hot topic of the last few months with the impending roll out across the world of the 5G Network.

I am not going to go into all the particulars of that as it's just not an area of expertise for me so instead, I'm going to focus on what we can do to mitigate EMF damage to our body and brain.

Preventing cellular and DNA damage is the name of the game friends when it comes to EMF's.

EMF exposure can have a significant impact on our immune system, blood cell function, cellular communication, endocrine function and of course our poor nervous system which really takes a beating from it.

EMF exposure is a physical field produced by electrically charged objects. It can come from being around fluorescent lights, cell phones, cell phone towers, wireless devices, power lines, microwaves and other appliances.

The reality is that EMF's cause DNA damage, particularly when we are talking 5G radiation, and that has implications not only for us but our future generations. Once our DNA strands have been damaged, that opens the door for chromosomal aberrations, ultimately paving the way to mutagenesis, carcinogenesis and hereditary diseases for us and our future offspring.

The Electromagnetic Fields, Pulsed Radio Frequency Radiation, and Epigenetics: How Wireless Technologies May Affect Childhood Development Study states the following:

"Mobile phones and other wireless devices that produce electromagnetic fields (EMF) and pulsed radio-frequency radiation (RFR) are widely documented to cause potentially harmful health impacts that can be detrimental to young people. New epigenetic studies are profiled in this review to account for some neuro-developmental and neurobehavioral changes due to exposure to wireless technologies. Symptoms of retarded memory, learning, cognition, attention, and behavioural problems have been reported in numerous studies and are similarly manifested in autism and attention deficit hyperactivity disorders, as a result of EMF and RFR exposures where both epigenetic drivers and genetic (DNA) damage are likely contributors. Technology benefits can be realised by adopting wired devices for education to avoid health risk and promote academic achievement."

Frighteningly - children absorb more than double the radiation of an adult brain and their bone marrow is ten times more absorbent than adults!

... and now for the rest of the story ...

Ok, that's enough talk about the frightening stat's of EMF's, let's talk about how to mitigate and reduce the harmful effects........

As I said before, the best way to protect ourselves from EMF damage is to focus on protecting our cellular health.

All essential oils possess antioxidant properties, as well as their own unique energy frequency. All living things on this wondrous planet of ours have their own individual vibration signature or frequency. It is these innate frequencies of essential oils that tend to lend them most of their healing abilities.

Given that plants have their own energy fields, we could make an assumption that using essential oils could be useful in countering the negative energy fields of EMF.

When it comes to the essential oil with the highest vibration - Rose sits above them all at 320Hz so to me it makes sense that we would seek to utilise her on a daily basis to put up a protective forcefield around our body.

Of course doTerra's delicious Salubelle Blend which combines all of the highest vibration essential oils including Rose would be a fantastic choice as well.

Given that EMF's suppress our immune system, the immune supportive benefits of Rose and Salubelle will be greatly received.

I would seek to apply Rose and Salubelle along my spine, over my heart and up my forearms each and every day.

I will just add a caveat here that there isn't an abundance of research that backs up the vibrational frequencies of essential oils. In fact, I cannot find a single study that references where these individual plant frequency levels were measured. That's not to say that plants don't have a specific frequency because we are ALL electrical beings and ALL living things have a frequency. I would just like to see the research origins of this for credibility's sake.

When it comes to cellular health and proper cell growth, the very first blend that I reach for is DDR Prime. DDR stands for "DNA Damage Reversal".

DNA stands for deoxyribonucleic acid - a self-replicating material which is the main constituent of chromosomes. It is the carrier of genetic information. Maintaining its integrity is KEY to our health and wellbeing!

In a nutshell DNA is like a photocopier. It pumps out copies of instructions for how our cells function. Like a photocopier (or scanner) it sometimes starts to produce copies with a black mark or glitch...... once there it continues to pump out copies with that glitch.
DDR Prime gets rid of the glitch!

DDR Prime has been designed with cellular health and renewal in mind specifically. This unique blend of oils has been found to stimulate Apoptosis or programmed cell death in the body and make sure it occurs when it should if a cell is diseased or dying. It protects us against oxidative stress and protects the integrity of our DNA.

DDR Prime comes in softgel form or in a liquid blend to use topically as well as internally. This is a blend designed to be taken internally and I think of it as part of my health insurance policy.

DDR Prime includes Frankincense in it's amazing blend of oils however if you couldn't access DDR, Frankincense is going to be your next best choice. In the diffuser, in your pure-fume blends and in your Lifelong Vitality Supplements, Frankincense will help protect your cells against EMF damage and support that apoptosis process.

I really wasn't sure what my research would uncover for this topic but rather fascinatingly, Rosemary essential oil has been studied specifically for it's EMF protection properties.

Actually it's a chemical constituent found in Rosemary, Basil and Melissa essential oils called Rosmarinic Acid.

Rosemarinic Acid has been found to successfully to -

Increase levels of testosterone and total antioxidant capacity (TAC), it also showed a significant preventive effect on cell damages especial sertoli cells apoptosis that was caused with EMF. It seems that using Rosmarinic acid as food additive can be effective for supporting people living under EMF environmental pollution".

This study also found that Rosmarinic Acid -

The administration of RA promoted the recovery of peripheral blood cells in irradiated mice. Higher white blood cell counts, hemoglobin and platelets than the radiation-only group were all reported.

The British Journal of Radiology published a study, in 2009, which also proved that the Carnosol in Rosemary provides significant protection from 'mutagenic activity'. This means Rosemary Essential Oil, which maintains it's Carnosolic Acids after the distillation process, prompts our bodily defence mechanisms to neutralise the damage caused by radiation. It is this constituent, in synergy with the other chemicals in Rosemary Essential Oil, that makes it a fantastic scavenger for free radicals.

Needless to say, Rosemary, Basil and Melissa will be three oils we want in and on us to receive as much Rosmarinic Acid as possible!

My Kinesiology and Muscle Testing friends will attest to the fact that in the face of EMF's, eg, whilst holding a phone, these oils immediately produce a strengthening effect on the body.

How I intend on using these oils is to make up an EMF Protection Blend incorporating each of them + Frankincense. I will use this blend on the daily up and down my spine as well as on my feet combined with a drop of each under the tongue. I'm also going to diffuse them.

The last blend I want to touch on is Balance. Balance is a remarkable blend of tree and resin oils that have repeatedly been shown to support red blood cell oxygenation and overall health.

Have a watch of this video which demonstrates the impact of Balance -

We know that EMF's effect how our blood cells behave and suppress our immune system therefore it makes sense that Balance would definitely be an oil we want to include. Any oil that may support our body's ability to transport oxygen to our cells is going to be very important in the face of 5G to safeguarding cellular health.

All of the oils I've mentioned are safe to use with children and I would highly recommend that you establish a daily routine whereby everyone in the home is exposed to these oils.

We know that the most effective way of decreasing the toxic burden of EMF is to remove all of the sources of EMF from our immediate environment but let's face it, unless you are going to build a Faraday Cage in your bedroom or surround your entire house in one - it's impossible.

We always turn off our WiFi router before we go to bed but our phones are still picking up the Wifi from all the homes around us!

Other ways to mitigate EMF damage is to get plenty of indoor plants happening in your home. It is also extremely beneficial to walk bare foot, or lie on the ground, especially if you are exposing a lot of your skin to sun light at the same time.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
12-11-2021 19:41
(21685)
Well, I use basil and rosemary in my cooking, so I'm safe!
12-11-2021 20:22
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:Too busy texting, to seek medical attention, until it interferes with their phone usage.

The CDC recommends getting g a high/unlimited data plan to offset the effects of 5G brain-nuke. It's like a facemask for your phone. Your data plan protects me and my data plan protects you.

... and turn on the anti-blue light option as a "vaccination" measure. That way we're all protected.

How come nobody thought to put a UVC in cell phones, to help sanitize during the pandemic?
12-11-2021 21:02
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
For just $122, an aluminum foil suit should be able to black most of the 5 G radiation...

https://m.alibaba.com/pla_detail.html?mark=google_shopping&biz=pla_wap&keyword=firefighter+suits&product_id=60329732632&cid=205779405&pcate=300910&language=en&pcy=us&device_type=wap&channelType=google&currency=USD&src=sem_ggl&from=sem_ggl&cmpgn=11637237034&adgrp=120122066104&fditm=&tgt=pla-298190246337&locintrst=&locphyscl=9032043&mtchtyp=&ntwrk=u&device=m&dvcmdl=&creative=480306543512&plcmnt=&plcmntcat=&p1=&p2=&aceid=&position=&localKeyword=&pla_prdid=60329732632&pla_country=US&pla_lang=en&gclid=CjwKCAiAvriMBhAuEiwA8Cs5lZF-I4TNIYpt5dIGBWeqW23nmiKQJo2MaASMH106L0c3ZnfGqaLRAhoCwLIQAvD_BwE

Edited on 12-11-2021 21:04
13-11-2021 02:02
(5197)
A tinfoil hat should suffice, if properly grounded...
13-11-2021 03:47
(14474)
Into the Night wrote:Well, I use basil and rosemary in my cooking, so I'm safe!

Wait, is your basil produced from proper indigenous sourcing? Have the organic farming techniques for the rosemary been independently verified? If no to any of the above, you might not be safe.

Are you omitting birch entirely? If so, you might be putting yourself at a much graver risk. Having the proper essential oils in your diet is absolutely crucial. Medicinal negligence in your culinary regimen won't be forgiving.

... nonetheless, I want your cookbook.

13-11-2021 08:16
(21685)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:Well, I use basil and rosemary in my cooking, so I'm safe!

Wait, is your basil produced from proper indigenous sourcing? Have the organic farming techniques for the rosemary been independently verified? If no to any of the above, you might not be safe.

Since I grow my own basil and rosemary, that's about as indigenous as you can get. It also is, of course, organic.
IBdaMann wrote:
Are you omitting birch entirely? If so, you might be putting yourself at a much graver risk. Having the proper essential oils in your diet is absolutely crucial. Medicinal negligence in your culinary regimen won't be forgiving.

... nonetheless, I want your cookbook.

I use birch for building stuff. It's nice wood to work with. I don't cook with it.

Perhaps I should put some recipes in the reference section of politiplex.
Any interest of a particular dish?

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-11-2021 08:47
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Cell phone towers causing the dreaded warming is more plausable than CO2 doing it
13-11-2021 08:53
(14474)
Into the Night wrote:Since I grow my own basil and rosemary, that's about as indigenous as you can get. It also is, of course, organic.

Not a week goes by without some grown adult that I know praising a food product as being "organic." This week it was about a particular brand of "organic" coffee.

Just so you aren't in the dark, the coffee in question was Maya Blend.

Look for the USDA ORGANIC seal, i.e.:

I can't help it. It just slips out involuntarily. "What coffee isn't organic?" I always get a momentary blank stare followed by some lame repetition that this particular product is produced "organically." I always feel compelled to mention that all life is "organic" and that we have "organic chemistry" specifically to focus on the chemistry of the complex molecules of living things. This is normally followed by another momentary blank stare and then a knee-jerk blaming of the advertising.

For the USDA, the "Organic" seal means that the product protects biodiversity and did not use illegal fertilizers. I suppose that all legally-produced crops earn the seal then.

So if I read correctly, Michellin's Pilot Super Sport tires qualify for the USDA organic seal. Irradiation was not used in their production, nor was sewage sludge, synthetic fertilizers, prohibited pesticides or genetically modified organisms.

Into the Night wrote:Perhaps I should put some recipes in the reference section of politiplex. Any interest of a particular dish?

Do you have any recipes involving basil and bacon? Perhaps bacon-wrapped basil?

I think some of your top recipes would be a great addition. Do it up.

13-11-2021 17:14
(5197)
'Organic' was created to to sell damaged, irregular produce to liberals, at a higher price. Rather than selling the produce cheap, usually as hog feed... Fresh produce sold to stores, markets, restaurants fetch the best price, but the customers demand that the products or visually perfect, and uniform shape. Everything else is sold to processing plants. Even then, there are some quality standards for frozen and canned. Produce that is rotten, or soon to be, do to damage from harvesting, or shipping, is mostly sold as livestock feed. The rest can go to plants that basically turn it into juice. Which is very low price, and bulk. Processors don't make a whole lot, but better than a total loss. Organic foods, are a premium price, for less visually appealing, since no chemical were used, it seem acceptable there would be some trade offs... Not actually the case most of the time...
13-11-2021 21:45
(21685)
duncan61 wrote:
Cell phone towers causing the dreaded warming is more plausable than CO2 doing it

Why?

The Parrot Killer

13-11-2021 21:48
(21685)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:Since I grow my own basil and rosemary, that's about as indigenous as you can get. It also is, of course, organic.

Not a week goes by without some grown adult that I know praising a food product as being "organic." This week it was about a particular brand of "organic" coffee.

Just so you aren't in the dark, the coffee in question was Maya Blend.

Look for the USDA ORGANIC seal, i.e.:

I can't help it. It just slips out involuntarily. "What coffee isn't organic?" I always get a momentary blank stare followed by some lame repetition that this particular product is produced "organically." I always feel compelled to mention that all life is "organic" and that we have "organic chemistry" specifically to focus on the chemistry of the complex molecules of living things. This is normally followed by another momentary blank stare and then a knee-jerk blaming of the advertising.

For the USDA, the "Organic" seal means that the product protects biodiversity and did not use illegal fertilizers. I suppose that all legally-produced crops earn the seal then.

So if I read correctly, Michellin's Pilot Super Sport tires qualify for the USDA organic seal. Irradiation was not used in their production, nor was sewage sludge, synthetic fertilizers, prohibited pesticides or genetically modified organisms.

Into the Night wrote:Perhaps I should put some recipes in the reference section of politiplex. Any interest of a particular dish?

Do you have any recipes involving basil and bacon? Perhaps bacon-wrapped basil?

I think some of your top recipes would be a great addition. Do it up.

Bacon's saltiness pretty much overpowers any basil flavoring. Bacon requires no seasoning. It picks up it's flavor from the cooking method, the salt, and of course, the pig.

The Parrot Killer

13-11-2021 21:55
(21685)
HarveyH55 wrote:
'Organic' was created to to sell damaged, irregular produce to liberals, at a higher price. Rather than selling the produce cheap, usually as hog feed... Fresh produce sold to stores, markets, restaurants fetch the best price, but the customers demand that the products or visually perfect, and uniform shape. Everything else is sold to processing plants. Even then, there are some quality standards for frozen and canned. Produce that is rotten, or soon to be, do to damage from harvesting, or shipping, is mostly sold as livestock feed. The rest can go to plants that basically turn it into juice. Which is very low price, and bulk. Processors don't make a whole lot, but better than a total loss. Organic foods, are a premium price, for less visually appealing, since no chemical were used, it seem acceptable there would be some trade offs... Not actually the case most of the time...

Hog feed is not routed to the 'organic' food section in your store. Neither is stuff that is rotten or overripe.

The 'organic' label is largely just marketing BS. Fertilizers are still used. Pesticides are still used. Farming practices are basically the same. Processing and storage of the food is basically the same.

It has to be.

The only thing that's different is the label on the product (and the price).

'Organic' farmers tend to use real shit as fertilizers instead of chemicals such as ammonium nitrate, but either can be used.

Even the size of the farm doesn't really matter. Corporate farms produce food labeled 'organic' just as they produce food normally.

The 'organic' label is pure BS. It's ALL organic (except, of course the 'organic' salt).

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 13-11-2021 22:05
13-11-2021 22:41
(14474)
Into the Night wrote:Bacon's saltiness pretty much overpowers any basil flavoring.

... so bacon-wrapped basil it is! Lay your recipe on me.

Into the Night wrote:Bacon requires no seasoning.

You got that right!

Into the Night wrote:It picks up it's flavor from the cooking method, the salt, and of course, the pig.

I thank all of the Muslims and orthodox Jews for leaving more pork for me.

I have one small, teeny-tiny, minor recommendation. When it comes to recipes involving bacon, don't fall into the trap of overthinking the issue. Everything else is fair game, of course, but bacon-wrapped bacon in bacon works just fine, even for novices.

Do you have any ham and pineapple recipes?

Join the debate Cell phones are now blamed for covid19?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
FDA'S APPROVAL OF CELL CULTURE CHICKEN121-11-2022 23:32
Cell Phones3204-02-2021 19:33
covid19 prevalence3427-11-2020 03:20
Covid1922818-11-2020 01:50
Covid19's future1310-07-2020 02:08
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact