Remember me
▼ Content

Biden is starting WW3 by sending 3000 troops to Poland/Belarus border and no American media cares

Biden is starting WW3 by sending 3000 troops to Poland/Belarus border and no American media cares17-08-2023 03:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
FOX, CNN, MSNBC are no longer reporting the news, however radio free Europe has the story

https://www.rferl.org/a/ukraine-biden-3000-troops-poland/31699690.html

Stock market about to freefall like a roller coaster. The really sad thing is that no one cares about the truth anymore, so if the news does not report this then no American will know.

Well then there is me, but I am in my own category.

Google is reporting this story is hours old, however the links go to stories from Feb 2022, which is weird, but FOX will never say stock market is dropping, even when it is.

https://www.google.com/search?q=3000+troops+to+poland&newwindow=1&sca_esv=557612269&hl=en&sxsrf=AB5stBgsZNKIHVX0KeeuOF6dIM-O0YVt1Q:1692229599329&source=lnt&tbs=qdr:w&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiOu5XBruKAAxU_rokEHYsmBTAQpwV6BAgDEAk&biw=1170&bih=570&dpr=2.19

Time to stock up on canned food and water

So what do the government zombie idiots have to say

B2 bombers sent to Iceland but do not tell anyone

No railguns are involved.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 17-08-2023 03:10
17-08-2023 05:06
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14438)
Swan wrote:Time to stock up on canned food and water

So we should be panicking right now, yes?

Swan wrote: No railguns are involved.

Wait, so there's no need to panic, right? I'm confused.
17-08-2023 05:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:

Did this happen 20 hours ago, or a year and a half ago? Since no one reporting the issue seems to know, one needs to know this when deciding whether to panic. That said the market is currently dropping.

PS I never panic, I just get sharper, you on the other hand having no skills need to panic

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

17-08-2023 06:37
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Did this happen 20 hours ago, or a year and a half ago?

It was 20,000 years ago. I'm sure of it.

Swan wrote:
Since no one reporting the issue seems to know, one needs to know this when deciding whether to panic.

How would one know if this is what we know?

Swan wrote:
That said the market is currently dropping.

Half a percent is not exactly what I call a selloff.

Swan wrote:
PS I never panic, I just get sharper, you on the other hand having no skills need to panic

IBdaMann has excessive skillsets and he readily shares with others. You should accept his gift with gratitude. Copy and pasting is not a marketable skillset that translates into barter power or food. If you get sick of tomatoes you might just be fuked.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
17-08-2023 07:27
(14438)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:Did this happen 20 hours ago, or a year and a half ago?

Yes, WW III was 21,043 years ago. It's what we know. They weren't going in numerical order back then.
Attached image:

Edited on 17-08-2023 07:31
17-08-2023 07:55
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Did this happen 20 hours ago, or a year and a half ago? Since no one reporting the issue seems to know, one needs to know this when deciding whether to panic. That said the market is currently dropping.

Is checking your Apple market price daily, panic, or paranoia? I don't care about the price of my stocks, since I learned long ago, the price changes daily, but I still own the same number of shares. I'll still own those shares, until I sell them.
17-08-2023 12:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Did this happen 20 hours ago, or a year and a half ago?

Swan wrote:
Since no one reporting the issue seems to know, one needs to know this when deciding whether to panic.

How would one know if this is what we know?

Swan wrote:
That said the market is currently dropping.

Half a percent is not exactly what I call a selloff.

Swan wrote:

IBdaMann has excessive skillsets and he readily shares with others. You should accept his gift with gratitude. Copy and pasting is not a marketable skillset that translates into barter power or food. If you get sick of tomatoes you might just be fuked.

Hey retard, are you absolutely sure that WW3 is something to joke about?

Does Biden who does not know what a state is much less which state he is in understand the consequences of WW3.

ULTRA MAGA

17-08-2023 12:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Is checking your Apple market price daily, panic, or paranoia? I don't care about the price of my stocks, since I learned long ago, the price changes daily, but I still own the same number of shares. I'll still own those shares, until I sell them.

Says the idiot who's Apple shares never split. My individual Apple shares are worth less now than when I bought them, but collectively they are worth more.

You are ignorant, will be till you die and your family takes the money out of your pocket and pushes you into a hole in the alley

So did you get any info?

Nope

Keep trying Shirley

What are Joe Xiden's favorite 2 words?

Well accordion to Joe, his fav 2 words are made in America, which is a lie because we all know that Xiden favors, made in chinka.

Time to stock up on canned goods

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 17-08-2023 13:01
17-08-2023 15:53
(14438)
Swan wrote:Hey retard, are you absolutely sure that WW3 is something to joke about?

I believe I was the one joking about it. Did you catch my comment "They weren't going in numerical order back then"? GasGuzzler simply confirmed that your omniscience of the unobserved distant past is "what we know."

Did you like my meme?

Attached image:

17-08-2023 16:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Hey retard, are you absolutely sure that WW3 is something to joke about?

I believe I was the one joking about it. Did you catch my comment "They weren't going in numerical order back then"? GasGuzzler simply confirmed that your omniscience of the unobserved distant past is "what we know."

Did you like my meme?

Americas first diaper n chief president just sent troops to the Russian border and you laugh. While I do understand your denial, I assure you that WW3 is no joke as it will affect even your mom's basement and your Pokémon card collection both.

PS. WW3 may even interrupt your access to Chlorpromazine, so you better stock up. Like I did

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ULTRA MAGA

17-08-2023 18:45
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Our troops often perform other task, beside killing. Could be helping with Ukrainian refugees. Could be there to train. Could be just an implied threat, a distraction. I think Joe is getting ready to ship some more advanced weapons, and the troops are mainly to teach the Ukraine army how to use them. Russia seems to keep going a little better, every time Ukraine gets new toys. Maybe Joe will eventual give away nukes, but doubt it'll progress that far.
17-08-2023 20:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Our troops often perform other task, beside killing. Could be helping with Ukrainian refugees. Could be there to train. Could be just an implied threat, a distraction. I think Joe is getting ready to ship some more advanced weapons, and the troops are mainly to teach the Ukraine army how to use them. Russia seems to keep going a little better, every time Ukraine gets new toys. Maybe Joe will eventual give away nukes, but doubt it'll progress that far.

The DOD says that the 3000 troops were sent to the Poland Belarus border to counter a Russian buildup. Which translates to, Belarus has the weapons of mass destruction that were smuggled out of Iraq, so we need to blow the arms and legs off of another 10,000 American kids for no good reason.

Now go f yourself

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 17-08-2023 20:19

Join the debate Biden is starting WW3 by sending 3000 troops to Poland/Belarus border and no American media cares:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Missouri official to remove Biden from 2024 presidential ballot if 'new legal standard' boots Tru007-01-2024 01:38
Biden to be kept off ballot in Florida. Nyuk nyuk nyuk007-01-2024 00:31
Teacher who voted for Biden knocks out student's teeth at basketball game006-12-2023 13:21
What a "REAL" American Brings to the Table305-12-2023 01:14
None Of You Know The Real Intend, Purpose Of Climate Change Issue On The Media704-12-2023 04:02
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact