Remember me
▼ Content

Banana Brains

Banana Brains13-09-2017 17:16
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Exactly what is with this group? On the one side you could represent the entire group with greenman who has admitted that he wants to see the human race die. The rest of the "AGW" group are more or less the same - arguing AGW not with science or logic but with a hatred for the human race that leads them to HOPE beyond hope that something will kill them off. Virtually all of the media is on this same track.

You see - for a decade "climate change" was spoken about because there were no major hurricanes and the one's that formed didn't hit any coast lines. Then there are a couple and the media goes wild falsely claiming that the hurricane that hit Texas was because of man-made global warming and the Florida one was "the largest hurricane on record" ignoring the fact that the record really only started in the late 50's. Or that "largest" was being measured by the atmospheric pressure in the eye of the hurricane which isn't very descriptive.

The media are now dancing for joy that the claim is that some 90% of the homes in the Florida Keys are damaged and 40% totally destroyed. Then looking at the construction of these homes we see that they were common lumber homes with no hurricane standards whatsoever. The TAXPAYER is expected to pay for these damages that would not have occurred had there been building standards for the expected weather.

While Surface Defect isn't popping in here since his understanding of science was challenged and I suspect he looked into it and discovered he was wrong, nightmare continues spouting false science written in phrases from the Big Book of Words to Make You Sound Intelligent. Instead he sounds the fool talking about statistics that he so plainly doesn't understand. Why do I get the feeling that he is a night watchman? Perhaps that's something I shouldn't say since most of the night watchmen I have met would never try to pretend that they have knowledge they don't.

RandU? This is what nightmare has used to describe NASA's data bases. What an appalling ass.

Looking back through the postings there were entries from many people that actually had knowledge of science. But they often dropped by the wayside when ignorance of such grandiose size was presented in an almost unbroken string.

But I have no intentions of leaving and letting yet another site be filled with ignorance and nonsense.

What I am asking of President Trump is to charge NASA and NOAA officials who have purposely misled the public as part of an environmentalist attack on the human race.
13-09-2017 19:08
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
It would not surprise me if President Trump lurked on this site. Keep going you can bring forward the Rapture if you convince him to put your insane ideas into policy.
13-09-2017 19:47
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Wake wrote:
Exactly what is with this group? On the one side you could represent the entire group with greenman who has admitted that he wants to see the human race die. The rest of the "AGW" group are more or less the same - arguing AGW not with science or logic but with a hatred for the human race that leads them to HOPE beyond hope that something will kill them off. Virtually all of the media is on this same track.

You see - for a decade "climate change" was spoken about because there were no major hurricanes and the one's that formed didn't hit any coast lines. Then there are a couple and the media goes wild falsely claiming that the hurricane that hit Texas was because of man-made global warming and the Florida one was "the largest hurricane on record" ignoring the fact that the record really only started in the late 50's. Or that "largest" was being measured by the atmospheric pressure in the eye of the hurricane which isn't very descriptive.

The media are now dancing for joy that the claim is that some 90% of the homes in the Florida Keys are damaged and 40% totally destroyed. Then looking at the construction of these homes we see that they were common lumber homes with no hurricane standards whatsoever. The TAXPAYER is expected to pay for these damages that would not have occurred had there been building standards for the expected weather.

While Surface Defect isn't popping in here since his understanding of science was challenged and I suspect he looked into it and discovered he was wrong, nightmare continues spouting false science written in phrases from the Big Book of Words to Make You Sound Intelligent. Instead he sounds the fool talking about statistics that he so plainly doesn't understand. Why do I get the feeling that he is a night watchman? Perhaps that's something I shouldn't say since most of the night watchmen I have met would never try to pretend that they have knowledge they don't.

RandU? This is what nightmare has used to describe NASA's data bases. What an appalling ass.

Looking back through the postings there were entries from many people that actually had knowledge of science. But they often dropped by the wayside when ignorance of such grandiose size was presented in an almost unbroken string.

But I have no intentions of leaving and letting yet another site be filled with ignorance and nonsense.

What I am asking of President Trump is to charge NASA and NOAA officials who have purposely misled the public as part of an environmentalist attack on the human race.

>> But I have no intentions of leaving and letting yet another site be filled with ignorance and nonsense. <<

Ok Abbott, I enjoy your comedic relief :-p
13-09-2017 20:31
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
spot wrote:
It would not surprise me if President Trump lurked on this site. Keep going you can bring forward the Rapture if you convince him to put your insane ideas into policy.

So it is your idea that public officials should be encouraged to lie to the public for their own purposes? I have received a return email from the White House so President Trump doesn't need to "lurk" here.
13-09-2017 20:38
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
James_ wrote: Ok Abbott, I enjoy your comedic relief :-p

You still haven't answered the question of why you purposely misrepresented nothing more than a perfectly straightforward scientific truth to do nothing more than insult the person that stated those facts.

Do not even pretend to have any interest in science when you do this. Don't tell me anything about you being bullied when you are willing to lie about science.
13-09-2017 21:26
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
Wake wrote:

So it is your idea that public officials should be encouraged to lie to the public for their own purposes? I have received a return email from the White House so President Trump doesn't need to "lurk" here.

Woo you got a reply to your email, you know he has Secretaries to do that. the head of state can't spend all day writing to loons. But with Trump it's surprising he did not give you a job.

My idea that public officials should be encouraged to lie to the public? I don't follow. I am against that of course, and that is why I am against you.

IBdaMann wrote:
"Air" is not a body in and of itself. Ergo it is not a blackbody.

Planck's law describes the spectral density of electromagnetic radiation emitted by a black body in thermal equilibrium at a given temperature T.
13-09-2017 21:37
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
spot wrote:
Wake wrote:

Woo you got a reply to your email, you know he has Secretaries to do that. the head of state can't spend all day writing to loons. But with Trump it's surprising he did not give you a job.

My idea that public officials should be encouraged to lie to the public? I don't follow. I am against that of course, and that is why I am against you.

That's right, he does have secretaries. How really intelligent of you to actually know something.

So what is this that you believe I've lied about? And at what point did you get the idea that I'm a public official?

You are a loser and all you're showing is your fear that you've been discovered.
13-09-2017 21:50
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
Wake wrote:

That's right, he does have secretaries. How really intelligent of you to actually know something.

So what is this that you believe I've lied about? And at what point did you get the idea that I'm a public official?

You are a loser and all you're showing is your fear that you've been discovered.

You are the scumbag that resorts to threats of violence, if that isn't beneath you then lying certainly isn't.

You lie when you say you know what you are talking about when it comes to the issue of climate change for a start.

IBdaMann wrote:

Planck's law describes the spectral density of electromagnetic radiation emitted by a black body in thermal equilibrium at a given temperature T.
Edited on 13-09-2017 21:50
13-09-2017 21:59
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
spot wrote:
Wake wrote:

You are the scumbag that resorts to threats of violence, if that isn't beneath you then lying certainly isn't.

You lie when you say you know what you are talking about when it comes to the issue of climate change for a start.

And you are a British scumbag the likes of which caused the American Revolution and I would be more than happy to beat you to within an inch of your life to drive that point home.

But I don't have to - the Brexit people are going to put you and your kind where you belong - in the poor house without taxpayers paying your way. Take your Marxism with you. You actually read a book? Dumbass - I actually read the papers and studies. Remember - I'm a scientist and you are a joke.
13-09-2017 22:08
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
Wake wrote:
spot wrote:
Wake wrote:

And you are a British scumbag the likes of which caused the American Revolution and I would be more than happy to beat you to within an inch of your life to drive that point home.

But I don't have to - the Brexit people are going to put you and your kind where you belong - in the poor house without taxpayers paying your way. Take your Marxism with you. You actually read a book? Dumbass - I actually read the papers and studies. Remember - I'm a scientist and you are a joke.

You do know I wasn't born at the time of the American revolution, even you weren't so its totally nothing to do with what was written before. You claim to have fought in the Vietnam war so you must be at least 70 so realistically you unlikely to be able to carry out that threat. Give the talk of beating people into an inch of their lives a rest, it makes you look a cock.

And you are not a scientist you have no formal qualifications remember, you told us that. You are at best a technician .

IBdaMann wrote:

13-09-2017 22:42
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
spot wrote:
Wake wrote:
spot wrote:
Wake wrote:

You do know I wasn't born at the time of the American revolution, even you weren't so its totally nothing to do with what was written before. You claim to have fought in the Vietnam war so you must be at least 70 so realistically you unlikely to be able to carry out that threat. Give the talk of beating people into an inch of their lives a rest, it makes you look a cock.

And you are not a scientist you have no formal qualifications remember, you told us that. You are at best a technician .

Come over for a visit to Oakland and we'll see if a person over 70 can't turn you into a puddle of jello to go with your idea of a jellyfish.

As a "technician" I am presently considering two jobs which will pay me more than $70/hr. What do you presently make? Oh, that's right - you don't work. You're a social case.
13-09-2017 23:54
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
Wake wrote:

That comes at varying levels. Some want to see the human race die. Others just want to reduce it. Still others just want to control it. Some even want the paradox of all three.
Wake wrote:

No, the term 'climate change' has one and only one purpose: to mask the Church of Global Warming under a new name. You will note the 'solutions' for the 'problem' remain the same.

I consider this religion separate from the Church of Ecology, because it concentrates upon a certain aspect of 'man-made destruction' and is based on it's own set of circular arguments and definitions.
Wake wrote:

I'll remember this next time a bunch of houses and buildings are damaged in the Bay Area's next big earthquake.

Wake wrote:
While Surface Defect isn't popping in here since his understanding of science was challenged and I suspect he looked into it and discovered he was wrong,

Speculation.
Wake wrote:
nightmare continues spouting false science written in phrases from the Big Book of Words to Make You Sound Intelligent.

The laws of thermodynamics and the Stefan-Boltzmann law is not false science.
Wake wrote:
Instead he sounds the fool talking about statistics that he so plainly doesn't understand.

Inversion fallacy. I do understand it. You don't. I have described why.
Wake wrote:
Why do I get the feeling that he is a night watchman? Perhaps that's something I shouldn't say since most of the night watchmen I have met would never try to pretend that they have knowledge they don't.

Heh. I know some night watchman that understand this stuff better than you do!
Wake wrote:
RandU?

A term from random number mathematics.

A randU is a 'predictable' random number. It is the kind of number you see when someone tries to argue <insert large number here> scientists agree on global warming. It is the kind of numbers seen when someone manufactures numbers from a computer model and call it data, or when someone produces a number using bad math.

An 'argument from randU' is a fallacy. Like all fallacies, it is an error in formal logic, by attempting a circular proof (otherwise known as a proving the antecedent).

Wake wrote:
This is what nightmare has used to describe NASA's data bases.

It is an accurate description of some of them, particularly the ones you are trying to use.

NASA does have legitimate databases. I still use them. They are mostly things like airfoil section data, raw temperature profile data in the atmosphere, raw energy level profile data in the atmosphere, raw radiation data found at different altitudes, etc.

These legitimate databases are built using known instrumentation, known methods, known tolerances, and a known time and methodogy of collection.

I have a much higher standard for data than you do. Go read the first two articles in the Data Mine thread to see what they are.

Wake wrote:
What an appalling ass.

So you worship NASA. Feel sorry for you. They are government agency, not God.
Wake wrote:
Looking back through the postings there were entries from many people that actually had knowledge of science.

Still there. Nothing has changed.
Wake wrote:
But they often dropped by the wayside when ignorance of such grandiose size was presented in an almost unbroken string.

Not really. Some leave, others come. Others just take a break for awhile.
Wake wrote:

You would rather add to it, eh?
Wake wrote:

On what charge? Oddly enough, there's no law against that!

On the other hand, NASA and NOAA are both part of the executive branch. Trump can hire and fire who he wants (sometimes requiring senate approval).

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-09-2017 23:56
(21599)
spot wrote:

Don't think he bothers to. He gets enough crap responses to his tweets. Why should he go looking for it?

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-09-2017 00:09
(21599)
Wake wrote:
spot wrote:
Wake wrote:

Heh. You just proved his point about your violent tendencies.

The war is over, dumbass.
Wake wrote:

You have not used any science that I've seen yet. You have not created any either. You are not a scientist...not that I've seen.

You HAVE denied theories of science, though, just the same as spot, Greenman, or James has done.

You like to make your arguments using data as science (it isn't) using credentials as science (they aren't), using arguments from randU as data, and by using bad math. Sprinkled with a few insulting rants, bigotry, and threats of violence, of course.

The Parrot Killer

14-09-2017 00:10
(21599)
spot wrote:
Wake wrote:
spot wrote:
Wake wrote:

I think you summed that up pretty well!

The Parrot Killer

14-09-2017 00:12
(21599)
Wake wrote:
spot wrote:
Wake wrote:
spot wrote:
Wake wrote:

Come over for a visit to Oakland and we'll see if a person over 70 can't turn you into a puddle of jello to go with your idea of a jellyfish.

As a "technician" I am presently considering two jobs which will pay me more than $70/hr. What do you presently make? Oh, that's right - you don't work. You're a social case.

You're the biggest rooster in the barnyard...and you'll be the TAR out of anyone that says otherwise!

I have to agree with spot on this one, dude.

The Parrot Killer

14-09-2017 00:34
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed: The media are now dancing for joy that the claim is that some 90% of the homes in the Florida Keys are damaged...

Oh... like "don'T rump" said he saw thousands & thousands in New Jersey cheering the fall of the Twin Towers.
"don'T rump" & "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up".... liars & liars again.
14-09-2017 01:23
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:More malarkey

In case you are unaware of it the building codes in California contain earthquake standards such as the home being mechanically attached to the foundations so that they do not slip off. This is the most common home failure with one and two story home for homes more than a couple of miles off the fault zone itself.

Lumber homes in a hurricane zone is NOT building codes. The homes that had no problems were built to hurricane building standards.

Your USE of the Stefan-Boltzmann Laws such as your claim that AGW cannot be explained scientifically demonstrates that you do not have a handle on either the law nor the mathematics that even technicians can deal with.

If you know radiance you can calculate temperature. If you know temperature you can calculate radiance. You have shown yourself incapable of understanding that.

You have told us that photons are DIFFERENT! In the first place a photon doesn't even exist. That is nothing more than the quantum supposition that a wave and a particle are interchangeable via the law of relativity.

Light is defined as: the natural agent that stimulates sight and makes things visible. The near UV and IR are typically included since visual boosters can be used to adapt them to human sight. But the energy emitted from the Earth is in the low IR down to the high RF. These are NOT LIGHT.

Random numbers BY definition cannot be predicted. Remember I'm an EE and programmer and encoding and decoding is my forte and certainly not yours.

I have shown you a study that showed the accuracy of the NASA temperature sites in the USA to have less than 8% within acceptable limits of error to be used for ANYTHING. The USA instrumentation is better than almost any other part of the world excepting Great Britain and Japan who are more careful. Today's information is probably fine. Anything older than 10 years is garbage. I even showed you the temperature gradation of the cities in Japan and how they showed a distinct Urban Heat Island Effect demonstrated by size and structure. What was your reply? That an airport didn't have concrete around it. You didn't even know what Urban Heat Island effect is!

Stop pretending to know anything. What you do know is slight and often misstated. You embarrass science with the inability to think for one minute. Like James you found your magic bullet and believe that you can answer all questions with it. And also like James you do not even understand it.
14-09-2017 02:43
(21599)
Wake wrote:

In case you are unaware of it the building codes in California contain earthquake standards such as the home being mechanically attached to the foundations so that they do not slip off.

I am also aware that many houses in California don't conform to the code. I am also aware that many homes, buildings, and other structures will collapse or be severely damaged even if they ARE conforming to the code.
Wake wrote:
This is the most common home failure with one and two story home for homes more than a couple of miles off the fault zone itself.

You are referring to smaller earthquakes. False equivelence.
Wake wrote:
Lumber homes in a hurricane zone is NOT building codes.

Yes it is! Lots of structures in Florida are wood, and they held up just fine, including my brothers home, which is Florida very near the path Irma took.
Wake wrote:
The homes that had no problems were built to hurricane building standards.

A lot of them are wood too.
Wake wrote:
Your USE of the Stefan-Boltzmann Laws such as your claim that AGW cannot be explained scientifically demonstrates that you do not have a handle on either the law nor the mathematics that even technicians can deal with.

I know both the law and the math.
Wake wrote:
If you know radiance you can calculate temperature. If you know temperature you can calculate radiance. You have shown yourself incapable of understanding that.

Redefinition of the law. You are removing terms (emissivity) from the equation and adding terms (incident light) to the equation.
Wake wrote:
You have told us that photons are DIFFERENT!

They are.
Wake wrote:
In the first place a photon doesn't even exist.

Yes it does.
Wake wrote:
That is nothing more than the quantum supposition that a wave and a particle are interchangeable via the law of relativity.

That doesn't change the fact the photons exist and that they can be different.
Wake wrote:
Light is defined as: the natural agent that stimulates sight and makes things visible.

Light is all electromagnetic energy, regardless of frequency.
Wake wrote:
The near UV and IR are typically included since visual boosters can be used to adapt them to human sight.

You can do the same with ANY frequency of electromagnetic energy.
Wake wrote:
But the energy emitted from the Earth is in the low IR down to the high RF.

WRONG. Energy emitted from the Earth extends upward into the ultraviolet and extends down into just a few hertz.
Wake wrote:
These are NOT LIGHT.

They are all light.
Wake wrote:
Random numbers BY definition cannot be predicted.

Never said they could be absolutely predicted. I said they are 'predicted', which is to say they are assigned according to the purpose of the number. It is obvious you don't anything about random number mathematics.
Wake wrote:
Remember I'm an EE and programmer and encoding and decoding is my forte and certainly not yours.

Another claim of credential. It means nothing here. You can't seem to get your head around that. In this case, it's not only an empty claim, it is pointless. Random number mathematics has little to do with being an EE or a programmer. Rolling a die or using /dev/random does not describe the mathematics behind them.
Wake wrote:
I have shown you a study that showed the accuracy of the NASA temperature sites in the USA to have less than 8% within acceptable limits of error to be used for ANYTHING.

NASA does not operate weather stations. NOAA does. Thermometers at NOAA stations are accurate to fractions of a degree and are checked annually.
Wake wrote:
The USA instrumentation is better than almost any other part of the world excepting Great Britain and Japan who are more careful.

They're pretty good. I'll give you that.
Wake wrote:
Today's information is probably fine.

Yes it is.
Wake wrote:
Anything older than 10 years is garbage.

It's the same equipment, dumbass.
Wake wrote:
I even showed you the temperature gradation of the cities in Japan and how they showed a distinct Urban Heat Island Effect demonstrated by size and structure. What was your reply?

I agreed.
Wake wrote:
That an airport didn't have concrete around it.

I pointed THAT out because you were considering an airport 'urban'.
Wake wrote:
You didn't even know what Urban Heat Island effect is!

Yes I do. I've even seen what it did to change the weather pattern over the Seattle area as Seattle built up.
Wake wrote:
Stop pretending to know anything.

Not pretending.
Wake wrote:
What you do know is slight and often misstated.

Inversion fallacy. This is YOUR problem.
Wake wrote:
You embarrass science with the inability to think for one minute.

I don't have to think much to counter your arguments. They are pretty much the same as any from the Church of Global Warming. You deny science. You make egregious math errors.
Wake wrote:
Like James you found your magic bullet and believe that you can answer all questions with it.

And what 'bullet' is that?
Wake wrote:
And also like James you do not even understand it.

I understand the laws and their underlying theories that I use.

The Parrot Killer

14-09-2017 02:56
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

In case you are unaware of it the building codes in California contain earthquake standards such as the home being mechanically attached to the foundations so that they do not slip off.

I am also aware that many houses in California don't conform to the code. I am also aware that many homes, buildings, and other structures will collapse or be severely damaged even if they ARE conforming to the code.
Wake wrote:
This is the most common home failure with one and two story home for homes more than a couple of miles off the fault zone itself.

Wake wrote:

Yes it is! Lots of structures in Florida are wood, and they held up just fine, including my brothers home, which is Florida very near the path Irma took.
Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

Redefinition of the law. You are removing terms (emissivity) from the equation and adding terms (incident light) to the equation.
Wake wrote:

They are.
Wake wrote:

Yes it does.
Wake wrote:
That is nothing more than the quantum supposition that a wave and a particle are interchangeable via the law of relativity.

Wake wrote:
Light is defined as: the natural agent that stimulates sight and makes things visible.

Wake wrote:
The near UV and IR are typically included since visual boosters can be used to adapt them to human sight.

Wake wrote:

WRONG. Energy emitted from the Earth extends upward into the ultraviolet and extends down into just a few hertz.
Wake wrote:
These are NOT LIGHT.

They are all light.
Wake wrote:

Never said they could be absolutely predicted. I said they are 'predicted', which is to say they are assigned according to the purpose of the number. It is obvious you don't anything about random number mathematics.
Wake wrote:
Remember I'm an EE and programmer and encoding and decoding is my forte and certainly not yours.

Another claim of credential. It means nothing here. You can't seem to get your head around that. In this case, it's not only an empty claim, it is pointless. Random number mathematics has little to do with being an EE or a programmer. Rolling a die or using /dev/random does not describe the mathematics behind them.
Wake wrote:
I have shown you a study that showed the accuracy of the NASA temperature sites in the USA to have less than 8% within acceptable limits of error to be used for ANYTHING.

NASA does not operate weather stations. NOAA does. Thermometers at NOAA stations are accurate to fractions of a degree and are checked annually.
Wake wrote:
The USA instrumentation is better than almost any other part of the world excepting Great Britain and Japan who are more careful.

Wake wrote:

Yes it is.
Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:
I even showed you the temperature gradation of the cities in Japan and how they showed a distinct Urban Heat Island Effect demonstrated by size and structure. What was your reply?

I agreed.
Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

Yes I do. I've even seen what it did to change the weather pattern over the Seattle area as Seattle built up.
Wake wrote:

Not pretending.
Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

I don't have to think much to counter your arguments. They are pretty much the same as any from the Church of Global Warming. You deny science. You make egregious math errors.
Wake wrote:
Like James you found your magic bullet and believe that you can answer all questions with it.

Wake wrote:

Sorry, you cannot get home insurance of ANY kind unless you conform to the Earthquake standards so your idea of "many homes not conforming" is pure bs as usual. While you might be living in a tent under an overpass I happen to own a home and my wife three.

And don't give me your BS about "the path that Irma took" since unless he was in the keys he was not anywhere near the maximum wind levels. Their claim that Tampa would be hit with Cat 4 winds and storm surges 15 feet high turned out to be winds of Cat 1 and no storm surge.

Another Seattle-ite telling someone that was born and raised in Oakland about Earthquakes. That's why I was being offered that job up there so they could get ANYONE other than a person from Seattle.

You just showed you don't know the SB law. Great move. You do not understand the laws of their underlying math some of which is extremely complex and you cannot even transpose terms.
14-09-2017 05:22
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wake wrote:

Just wanted to say that you are nuts Wake, but right about some things. Pigeon Eating Nightmare does try to go over people's heads, just to baffle them and others, while at the same time try to push his misinterpreted versions of laws of physics off as proof that Greenhouse Gases don't exist.

But the rest of your stuff is just gas. All it's worth. NASA and NOAA are not attacking the human race. And I do not want to see the human race die. I merely see a good chance of that happening, due to Climate Change.

So when you see Trump, tell him Greenman said hi.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leftbehind/index.php
14-09-2017 05:38
(21599)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

They are.
Wake wrote:

Yes it does.
Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:
These are NOT LIGHT.

They are all light.
Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

Yes it is.
Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

I agreed.
Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

Not pretending.
Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

Sorry, you cannot get home insurance of ANY kind unless you conform to the Earthquake standards so your idea of "many homes not conforming" is pure bs as usual.

You sure can. Also, some people don't bother to carry home insurance.
Wake wrote:
While you might be living in a tent under an overpass I happen to own a home and my wife three.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You have no IDEA where I live!
Wake wrote:
And don't give me your BS about "the path that Irma took" since unless he was in the keys he was not anywhere near the maximum wind levels. Their claim that Tampa would be hit with Cat 4 winds and storm surges 15 feet high turned out to be winds of Cat 1 and no storm surge.

The storm was some 400 miles wide, dumbass. Pretty much everyone in South Florida got to join that party.
Wake wrote:
Another Seattle-ite telling someone that was born and raised in Oakland about Earthquakes.

Hey, did you know we get them here too? That's right!
Wake wrote:
That's why I was being offered that job up there so they could get ANYONE other than a person from Seattle.

What job? You still haven't said who 'they' are.
Wake wrote:
You just showed you don't know the SB law. Great move.

How?
Wake wrote:
You do not understand the laws of their underlying math some of which is extremely complex and you cannot even transpose terms.

The Stefan-Boltzmann law is not complex at all. There are only three terms in it and one constant of nature. It has only one dependent variable and one independent variable.

I know how the law can be derived from Planck's law too.

But you deny both of them.

The Parrot Killer

14-09-2017 05:44
(21599)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:

Just wanted to say that you are nuts Wake, but right about some things. Pigeon Eating Nightmare does try to go over people's heads,

I am going over your head? Who put YOU in charge???
GreenMan wrote:
just to baffle them and others,

Inversion fallacy. I simply show the laws and underlying theories of science. YOU are the one trying to baffle others with a word you can't even define.

Define 'global warming' without using circular definitions.

GreenMan wrote:
while at the same time try to push his misinterpreted versions of laws of physics off as proof that Greenhouse Gases don't exist.

I have not interpreted anything. The theories I have shown are what they are. They don't need to be interpreted.
GreenMan wrote:
But the rest of your stuff is just gas. All it's worth. NASA and NOAA are not attacking the human race.

Correct. They would rather control it.
GreenMan wrote:
And I do not want to see the human race die.

I believe you. You are just a useful idiot.
[/quote]
GreenMan wrote:
I merely see a good chance of that happening, due to Climate Change.

Define 'climate change' without using circular definitions.
GreenMan wrote:
So when you see Trump, tell him Greenman said hi.

Why would anyone waste their time (or Trumps time) passing a message along from you???

The Parrot Killer

14-09-2017 09:31
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wake wrote:
spot wrote:

You're kidding, right?
It's one thing to be naive enough to send Trump an email.

It's totally bizarre to think that the automatically generated email response is any kind of indication that Trump is going to even read your email.

And even if he did read your email, what makes you think he will charge NASA or NOAA with misleading the public as part of an environmentalist attack on the human race?

I'm thinking you aren't stupid or naive enough to think that Trump will pay one bit of attention to your email. So I am going to conclude that you are so stupid that you think that Trump is going to punish NASA and NOAA, for propagating the "Climate Change Hoax" along with China. And that you are going to patiently wait until then, and then claim that he did it because of your suggestion.

But it ain't gonna happen. Trump is just going to continue his dumbing down of America campaign, and replacing anyone in high profile positions that know anything about Climate Change people with complete idiots that will do his bidding.

Wake wrote:

You old moron, lol.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

Edited on 14-09-2017 09:31
14-09-2017 18:50
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GreenMan wrote: But the rest of your stuff is just gas. All it's worth. NASA and NOAA are not attacking the human race. And I do not want to see the human race die. I merely see a good chance of that happening, due to Climate Change.

By all means explain how you see anyone dying because of climate change. Would you believe that increasing areas of farmland is deadly to people? Perhaps you believe that additional CO2 will kill plants off? Maybe you think that the rising levels of sea (which haven't been actually found) are going to drown people?

Oh, wait, you mean that there were 20 people or so killed by Hurricane Irma. Well, in that same time the hurricane was "threatening" people, they would have had more than twice the number of possible hurricane deaths from drunk drivers so actually Hurricane Irma SAVED lives.

The trouble with people who work on toilet paper dispensers is that they believe that the entire world is toilet paper.
14-09-2017 20:30
(21599)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
spot wrote:

You're kidding, right?
It's one thing to be naive enough to send Trump an email.

It's totally bizarre to think that the automatically generated email response is any kind of indication that Trump is going to even read your email.

And even if he did read your email, what makes you think he will charge NASA or NOAA with misleading the public as part of an environmentalist attack on the human race?

I'm thinking you aren't stupid or naive enough to think that Trump will pay one bit of attention to your email. So I am going to conclude that you are so stupid that you think that Trump is going to punish NASA and NOAA, for propagating the "Climate Change Hoax" along with China. And that you are going to patiently wait until then, and then claim that he did it because of your suggestion.

But it ain't gonna happen.

I gotta agree with you on this one. Wake is posing to look impressive again. He's like some muscle-bound twit on the beach.

GreenMan wrote:
Trump is just going to continue his dumbing down of America campaign, and replacing anyone in high profile positions that know anything about Climate Change people with complete idiots that will do his bidding.

Removing members of the Church of Global Warming from positions in NOAA and NASA is his choice. It is not 'dumbing' down anything. It is helping to prevent the Church of Global Warming establishing itself as a state religion.

The Parrot Killer

14-09-2017 20:34
(21599)
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote: But the rest of your stuff is just gas. All it's worth. NASA and NOAA are not attacking the human race. And I do not want to see the human race die. I merely see a good chance of that happening, due to Climate Change.

By all means explain how you see anyone dying because of climate change. Would you believe that increasing areas of farmland is deadly to people? Perhaps you believe that additional CO2 will kill plants off? Maybe you think that the rising levels of sea (which haven't been actually found) are going to drown people?

He basically believes all of the things you have listed are going to take place.
Wake wrote:
Oh, wait, you mean that there were 20 people or so killed by Hurricane Irma. Well, in that same time the hurricane was "threatening" people, they would have had more than twice the number of possible hurricane deaths from drunk drivers so actually Hurricane Irma SAVED lives.

Except those caught in deadly traffic accidents on I-95 as they tried to flee the hurricane.
Wake wrote:
The trouble with people who work on toilet paper dispensers is that they believe that the entire world is toilet paper.

The trouble with you is that you believe that.

The Parrot Killer

14-09-2017 20:46
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
Wake wrote:
spot wrote:
Wake wrote:
spot wrote:
Wake wrote:

I work enough to afford a holiday, As a matter of fact I might be in your part of the world soon if you are so keen to meet me Pm your name and address and I will say hi.

Stupid you may be but I bet you aren't that stupid,

Face it one way or another you are full of shite.

A Vietnam vet that doesn't seem to know what Pho is?

A scientist who has no formal qualifications, who are you Rick Sanchez?

A 70+ year old with violent impulses that people are phoning up day after day begging to throw money at to do...something?

A leader in his chosen field despite the fact that he keeps changing jobs like a crack addict.

Waiting on that PM so I can find out how wrong I am.

IBdaMann wrote:

15-09-2017 12:23
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wake wrote:

People already are dying from Climate Change, just from the heat.
It's happening over in India:
https://scroll.in/article/833291/three-sunstroke-deaths-in-maharashtra-are-the-first-heat-casualties-of-2017

And here we can see that it's killing people already in Europe:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/06/world/europe/europe-heat-wave.html

But let's not start thinking that it's just happening in the rest of the world. This one is a little closer to home.
http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/06/21/sacramento-heatwave-deaths/

And, not to be outdone, Phoenix is the king of hot weather.
https://weather.com/news/news/phoenix-arizona-heat-wave-deaths

You see, what happens is that when it gets too hot, people die, animals die, crops die, forests burn up, and storms raise hell. Oh yeah, almost forgot to mention, glaciers melt when it gets too hot too. That causes sea level to eventually rise. Not sure if that will really kill anybody though.

I don't work on toilet paper dispensers. You must have me confused with someone else that you don't know.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

15-09-2017 16:16
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
Greenlite wrote:
You see, what happens is that when it gets too hot, people die,

People die from a lot of things. Everyone does. You're not getting out of this alive. You still haven't shown us that it is actually warming.
animals die,

We just recently had a thread discussing the overabundance of wildlife that everyone is noticing.
crops die,

We are producing more grain on the same land than ever before. So much grain in fact that there is currently no profit in it. Farmers are growing this year and last in hopes of future prices going up so they don't have to take a loss. Once again this year they are wanting some heat to finish out this crop. It's been a cool second half of the summer.
forests burn up,

Forests have always burned. When brush is not managed it is extremely volatile. Have you ever tried to start a camp fire without kindling? How'd that work out for you?
and storms raise hell.

You mean like the onslaught of hurricanes we've had the last 12 years?

Oh yeah, almost forgot to mention, glaciers melt when it gets too hot too. That causes sea level to eventually rise. Not sure if that will really kill anybody though.

Eventually rise? I thought they were already rising? Oh yeah, and I do remember you saying that warming will not be a problem in our lifetime, but future generations are in big trouble. But now you want to post up heat wave death tolls as evidence of warming? Paradox?
Edited on 15-09-2017 16:56
15-09-2017 17:42
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:

https://scroll.in/article/833291/three-sunstroke-deaths-in-maharashtra-are-the-first-heat-casualties-of-2017

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/06/world/europe/europe-heat-wave.html

But let's not start thinking that it's just happening in the rest of the world. This one is a little closer to home.
http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/06/21/sacramento-heatwave-deaths/

https://weather.com/news/news/phoenix-arizona-heat-wave-deaths

You see, what happens is that when it gets too hot, people die, animals die, crops die, forests burn up, and storms raise hell. Oh yeah, almost forgot to mention, glaciers melt when it gets too hot too. That causes sea level to eventually rise. Not sure if that will really kill anybody though.

I don't work on toilet paper dispensers. You must have me confused with someone else that you don't know.

So in your opinion the Cleveland Indians setting a new record proves global warming?

Tell us what glaciers are melting that didn't form in the Little Ice Age. Oh, wait, your Popsicle melting proves global warming too.

If you would prefer I call your employer and ask them what your exact job is I could do that. But as far as I can see you repair automatic toilet paper dispensers. That's what "control engineers" do in your company.

Chris - your being a moron isn't a surprise to anyone reading your postings. You are not a scientist and are more than willing to post on a subject that requires at least a passing knowledge of science.

Having a tantrum and jumping up and down doesn't make you smarter.
Edited on 15-09-2017 17:49
15-09-2017 20:35
(21599)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
[quote]GreenMan wrote: But the rest of your stuff is just gas. All it's worth. NASA and NOAA are not attacking the human race. And I do not want to see the human race die. I merely see a good chance of that happening, due to Climate Change.

...deleted Holy News article...
GreenMan wrote:

A heat wave is not 'global warming' or 'climate change'. Neither is a hurricane. Neither is the usual hot weather in India before the monsoons come. Neither is the usual hot weather in Phoenix. Neither is a heat wave anywhere.

You can't even define 'global warming' or 'climate change' without using circular definitions.

But you're sure willing to describe any big storm, heat wave, cold wave, or any weather at all to it!

GreenMan wrote:

Ooooo. THAT must've hit close to home.Lemme guess...paper mill?

The Parrot Killer

15-09-2017 20:36
(21599)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Greenlite wrote:
You see, what happens is that when it gets too hot, people die,

People die from a lot of things. Everyone does. You're not getting out of this alive. You still haven't shown us that it is actually warming.
animals die,

We just recently had a thread discussing the overabundance of wildlife that everyone is noticing.
crops die,

We are producing more grain on the same land than ever before. So much grain in fact that there is currently no profit in it. Farmers are growing this year and last in hopes of future prices going up so they don't have to take a loss. Once again this year they are wanting some heat to finish out this crop. It's been a cool second half of the summer.
forests burn up,

Forests have always burned. When brush is not managed it is extremely volatile. Have you ever tried to start a camp fire without kindling? How'd that work out for you?
and storms raise hell.

You mean like the onslaught of hurricanes we've had the last 12 years?

Oh yeah, almost forgot to mention, glaciers melt when it gets too hot too. That causes sea level to eventually rise. Not sure if that will really kill anybody though.

Eventually rise? I thought they were already rising? Oh yeah, and I do remember you saying that warming will not be a problem in our lifetime, but future generations are in big trouble. But now you want to post up heat wave death tolls as evidence of warming? Paradox?

Bingo. It's a paradox.

The Parrot Killer

15-09-2017 20:45
(21599)
Wake wrote:
If you would prefer I call your employer and ask them what your exact job is I could do that. But as far as I can see you repair automatic toilet paper dispensers. That's what "control engineers" do in your company.

In a way...a control engineer works in a place like a paper mill, which dispenses about 300 tons of toilet paper a day.

The Parrot Killer

15-09-2017 20:49
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

In a way...a control engineer works in a place like a paper mill, which dispenses about 300 tons of toilet paper a day.

Without being too specific I believe his company manufactures automatic paper dispensers for the sanitary business.
15-09-2017 21:15
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
GreenMan wrote: People already are dying from Climate Change, just from the heat.

Indian March 29 temperature of 111degF was cooking. I remember our neck of the woods here in western Washington hit 111degF, but that was in late July, 2009(I believe). People were going to hospitals for heat stress.
Can't imagine 111degF & it WAS VERY EARLY SPRING!!!
Lots of people die of heat, just because they no longer can stand months of incessant heat.... specially with heat retaining GHGs that don't allow as much cooling at night.
Edited on 15-09-2017 21:25
15-09-2017 21:52
(21599)
litesong wrote:
GreenMan wrote: People already are dying from Climate Change, just from the heat.

Indian March 29 temperature of 111degF was cooking. I remember our neck of the woods here in western Washington hit 111degF, but that was in late July, 2009(I believe). People were going to hospitals for heat stress.
Lots of people die of heat, just because they no longer can stand months of incessant heat.... specially with heat retaining GHGs that don't allow as much cooling at night.

The highest temperature recorded anywhere in Western Washington was at SeaTac airport (not a NOAA station, but part of the aviation weather service). That reading was 103 deg F, in July 2009.

Yes, we had great weather during spring that year, but the plants budded and bloomed right on their usual time.

Your neck of the woods is closer to the mountains. It's quite possible that you got higher temperatures there because of that.

The Parrot Killer

16-09-2017 00:50
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Into the Night wrote:
litesong wrote:

The highest temperature recorded anywhere in Western Washington was at SeaTac airport (not a NOAA station, but part of the aviation weather service). That reading was 103 deg F, in July 2009. Your neck of the woods is closer to the mountains. It's quite possible that you got higher temperatures there because of that.

Yeah, SeaTac is the official temperature site. As you state, getting away from the ~ 54degF water temperature of the Salish Sea(Puget Sound) raises summer temperatures. That July day early in the morning, I was in Everett with temperatures in the mid-90's degF & rising. Traveling away from the Salish Sea, temps jumped.... first to 102degF., then to 105degF. Large regions of bottom land went to 108degF. One spot, temps topped at 111degF. As stated in other of my posts, I believe there was down slope heating coming off some of the foothills of the Cascade Mountains.
It was interesting that early morning Tminimum temperatures were above 70degF, ~ 71-72degF. if I remember correctly.

Join the debate Banana Brains:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Is it not true that brains shrink due to increase in CO2 displacing O2?208-11-2019 18:45
climate change alarmists had their brains damaged by household man made chemicals704-12-2016 21:43
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact