Remember me
▼ Content

Atoms have consciousness.

Page 11 of 21<<<910111213>>>
22-11-2015 14:46
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
The water which came to the earth from Mars at the time of 'the Giant Deluge of Noah' begins to return to Mars recently.  

By Takashi

This info is translated into English from "Let's solve the enigma of the earth"
http://sora.ishikami.jp

The water which came to the earth from Mars at the time of 'the Giant Deluge of Noah' begins to return to Mars recently.  

http://119110.seesaa.net/article/307699443.html

Dec. 15, 2012

The water pool in Mars which Curiosity shot.

Water is seen.

This is the photo which was shot by Curiosity and NASA opened to public.

22-11-2015 14:52
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
The water on Mars and the lake which ran dry overnight 

By Ms Taeko Shiraki(a channeler)

http://www.nasa.gov/jpl/msl/nasas-curiosity-mars-rover-studies-rock-layer-contact-zone

http://119110.seesaa.net/article/307699443.html

California Lake Mysteriously Runs Dry Overnight, Killing Thousands Of Fish
http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2015/09/24/california-lake-mysterious-runs-dry-overnight-killing-thousands-of-fish/

According to the early information from the SKY(SORA), the universe, Mars was just like the earth but the water on Mars came to the earth in unison by SOS from the earth.
It is called 'the Giant Deluge of Noah'.
The channeling words told me, water of the earth begins to return to Mars as the purification of the earth has been finished.
Please look at the above animation which has the title "California Lake Mysteriously Runs Dry Overnight, Killing Thousands Of Fish".
If the water is exited little by little, the fish get together to the way out of the water.
However we can see they died by spreading out to the entire part of the bottom of a lake.
Consequently we can make a guess that the water disappeared in one breath.
I saw a news in other country that water ran dry in one breath and fish were jumping.
I was told by the atoms in the sky and universe the phenomenon is the same as this one.
Edited on 22-11-2015 14:52
01-12-2015 12:47
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
Five myths about Emperor Hirohito reported by Time  

By Takashi

Time published on Aug. 14, 2015
http://time.com/3993973/emperor-hirohito-myths/

I think the contents reported above in Time is the one which have been told by the books whose contents are written by the war experienced persons and any of the person of advanced age know it well.
I'm one of them but the information which have been informed by the atoms in the sky and universe are the one which have made me being surprised.
Nevertheless those information given to me by the atoms in the sky and universe are all true of the one which is written above.
I think the recent news which have been given by media and government somehow are apt to conceal the truth.
Emperor's family is closely related to Grand Shrine of Ise which they enshrine if there is something.
The authorities of many nations referred to the opinions of priestesses e.g. who are possessed by the supernatural but they try not to be known their act by people.
It is the same as Reagan that believed in astrology.
http://sora.ishikami.jp/letter/index.php?id=20151124184609

The thing which have been informed to me since an early stage is that it is the fundamental rule in the universe that every human is equal.
Nevertheless the things which destroy the equality is,atoms say,Imperial system and monarch.
Furthermore a fundamental rule which means all the humans are equal are destroyed by religions which rule humans, though they preach people with sweetish words.
The leaders of religions have ruled people by scaring people to whom they claim that people will have to go to the hell after their deaths if they don't believe religions.
However eagerly the religion might preach the peace, the leaders of them seem to be condemned and condemned in the world of spirits after their deaths.
Today the sample of villainous religion is Islamic State.
However we can see the same evil act was done even by Buddhism and Christianity which recite the peace now when we see the religious wars which was waged by them bygone days.
I have repeatedly been told by the atoms that the peace of the earth will not be attained so long as the religions exist.
However often I might inform to the governments and media of all over the world, humans is the same as proceeding to the opposite direction.
Meiji government claimed big tumuluses are the graves of Emperor's family so that they intend to make people think emperors as gods and they don't admit the excavation work by scholars.
People were able to go into the tumuluses freely until Meiji era but they were prohibited to do so because the government decided prematurely they are graves.
However gigantic tumuluses have turned up one after another even in the rural regions, government came to be unable to apply the names of the emperors and they can't help leaving the matter unsettled.

-------------------------------------------------------------

It is introduced in China, too.
http://news.xinhuanet.com/world/2015-08/25/c_128164343.htm#0-twi-1-56521-7250227817ecdff034dc9540e6c76667

The wife of Emperor Hirohito and her comrades said to the priestess of Ise in those days, "As Japan is small, we want to make it larger."
The priestess replied that Japan was protected by God and it was possible.
She said Japan had put Mongolian Army to rout as the kamikaze had blown.
Furthermore she added Japan had defeated Russia.
They say she also said, "God will help even if Japan tries to broaden the territory this time."
According to the atoms in the sky and universe the emperor talked to the military authorities about this..
The emperor in those days was just like God and his men complied with what the emperor said.
Consequently the atoms in the sky and universe have never told the responsibility of the Minister of War, Tojyo who is regarded class-A war criminal, even though it is not reliable as it is the words through channeling.
On the other hand late Emperor Hirohito has descended to me as many as ten times with the cold wind.
He said to me, "I've had trouble because I have been condemned by the war victims in the world of spirits."
My mouth moved and said the word of Emperor Hirohito, "Please ask so that people eliminate the Imperial system."
Story changes but I came to interact with Ms Katue Ishida, the highest ranked priestess in Grand Shrine of Ise around the time of February in 1998 it was the time before the starting of my channeling.
As you know, the power of Pleiades was very strong in those days and ufos were often spotted and there took place lots of abduction cases.
Let me tell you my experience in those days in another opportunity.
She did the channeling with the moon beings who were the men of Pleiades.
My channeling started on June 25, when Pleiades had told the ascension would take place on that day.
The queen of Pleiades who had ruled me was the incarnation of the devil and she tried to shower me the extreme horror.
However she left me as I succeeded in connecting with the conscious entities(they are the aggregation of unnamed stars) in the universe and the information of the atoms in the sky and universe began to be sent to me through the channeling.
At the same time Ms Ishida called me getting quite frantic as she had been ruled by the men of Pleiades and she became not to be able to do channeling as she lost the power from Pleiades.
As Ms Ishida and I had had a bad time by being ruled I suggested her to write a book by which she was asked to write the truth.
However she denied my proposal and she seemed to have been to Heitate Shrine in Kyusyu.
She told me she became to be able to do channeling again and told me she would put diamond into the sword and dedicate it to Grand Shrine of Ise.
I was half forced to buy expensive jewelry by her as there is no mirror in Grand Shrine of Ise which is thought to be sacred treasure.
However the atoms in the sky and universe told me the world would be full of wars if the sword would be dedicated in place of the mirror.
Consequently atoms told me through the channeling to transmit it to the Imperial Household.
As I was often woken up in the middle of the night by late Emperor Hirohito in those days, I transmitted the words of atoms and the word of the spirit of late Emperor Hirohito to the Sankai birds laboratory where Akisinomiya was working.
Shortly thereafter the married couple of Akisinomiya went to worship at Grand Shrine of Ise in the formal dresses and I thought it was true that the word of priestess of Grand Shrine of Ise and the Imperial Household were connected with each other.
Incidentally when General MacArthur met the emperor Pleiades showed him as if emperor became the figure of God as Pleiades had the strong power in those days.
Consequently the emperor became innocent in the war according to the atoms in the sky and universe.
The dictator in the dictatorship like North Korea is worshiped as if he were just like God.
It is the same as the ruling by Japanese Emperor's family and the atoms told me the situation in North Korea is shown to Japanese people as people can know the ruling by the emperor.
I am told the earth is the place where the desire can be embodied as the stars have consciousness.
I was shown firmly big stars have much bigger power than humans think.
And it came to be connected with the information which came to be known to me after that.

>that he became increasingly shrill in his criticisms of the military,
>and more insistent on his own strategic suggestions.

The above coincides with the information which was informed by the atoms in the sky and universe.

>However if Hirohito had really wanted to issue an apology
>to the nations of Asia and to the United States he could surely have done so
>by handing a press release to the international press.

The word "apology" is the word which has the most powerful meaning to the Japanese people.
Though I read the written sentence, people seemed to have been deceived by the difficulty of the word.
Thereafter, also, media has not questioned the problem of war crime of Emperor Hirohito at all and they began to treat even the children of Emperor's family with the utmost honorific title.
Besides Japanese people seem to forget the war responsibility of the emperor.
Edited on 01-12-2015 12:50
01-12-2015 12:48
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
About Emperor's War Responsibility 

http://sora.ishikami.jp/letter/index.php?id=20060730135843

July 30, 2006

About Emperor's War Responsibility

The following page was introduced from the below link.
http://www.tante2.com/tokyo-saiban-tanaka3.htm

It was about Liutiaohu Incident to which Mr. Tanaka was at a loss what testimony to give at the court.
The Mantetu railway in Ryujyoukou was blown up in September, 1931.
Kwantung Army (Japanese armed forces in Manchukuo) started the military operations as the incident was told to have been acted by Chinese side.
However this blasting operation was carried out by the order of Kanji Ishihara.
Mr. Imada was the military adviser for Zhang Xueliang then.
Mr. Tanaka heard it directly from Mr. Imada.

(---an omission of a middle part---)

An incident took place at that time.
The lawyer Logan who was in charge of Mr. Kido asked the question which might frustrate Keenan.
He asked Tojyo if Mr.Kido had an act to disobey the emperor 's will.
Then Mr. Tojyou suddenly assumed a defiant attitude and said, "There is no such a disloyal person among people worthy of Japanese who act contrary to the intention of His Majesty the Emperor."
And he declared proudly, "To say nothing of a high dignitary"
It was the utterance which was characteristic of him.
It was the US correspondent that grabbed it.
Lots of US newspaper wrote "Tojyo gave testimony about the War Responsibility of the emperor."
Keenan was surprised in vain.
Furthermore Russian prosecutor, Gorunsuki threatened Keenan by advocating the authentic supplementary indictment of the emperor as an excuse for this news.

*Mr. Kido=an aide of the emperor

*Keenan=The chief prosecutor of Tokyo Tribunal of War Criminals

Keenan told Mr.Tanaka as follows.

"To tell the truth, I was given the very important directive by President Truman before I was appointed to Japan.
It was acknowledged by Commander MacArthur, too .
It is the most important task of mine in the Tokyo Tribunal of War Criminals.
Through the trial of this time my task is to get the conclusion that Japanese emperor had no War Responsibility.
It is my duty to block the proposal which might be given by a few countries to recommend emperor's appearance in court for the testimony.

The following is the incident about the blast of the railway track told by channeling.

http://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20060726202729
01-12-2015 12:52
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
The responsibility of the emperor, The blast incident of Mansyu railway track?

By Takashi

http://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20060726202729">http://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20060726202729
July 26, 2006

The responsibility of the emperor, The blast incident of Mansyu railway track?

Though the atoms in the sky and universe have often transmitted the responsibility of Emperor Hirohito, the following also consistents with them.
Consequently we can find Tojyo merely acted according to the will of the emperor.
#)Emperor Hirohito conferenced with a newspaperman overseas.
The copy of the document was found in the Imperial Household Agency. http://www.asahi.com/national/update/0725/OSK200607250185.h...(This link can't open.)
(The document was Pearl Harbor surprise attack which was put an emphasis on in US.
There was a question which asked if there was the intention of General Tojyo 's using it.
The reply of it was it was not intended for General Tojyou 's using it.

New York Times dated Sep. 25, 1945 told by the top heading on front-page story as follows.
Hirohito shifted the responsibility of him for Pearl Harbor surprise attack onto Tojyo.

The Asahi which reprinted the article of New York Times dated Sep. 29 covered. "The imperial rescript was not intended to be used by such a servant as Tojyo" was said by emperor.

On 26th, feature was aired by 「News station」 which belonged Asahi National Broadcasting.

A fellow of THE UNIVERSE(THE SKY)SORA was kind enough to arrange the information from the SKY(SORA), the universe which told why Great war was started.
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/rainbowbridge21/e/2c3d10619740160ff9f33262d49566f4

When I was writing this article, I was given three sharp signals to the right thumb.

"The man who killed persons in the war speaking.
The man who prepared to blow up of Rokoukyou speaking(?)
The man who killed a man that set a bomb speaking.
It was the excuse for depriving China.
It was done in order to deprive a part of China for Japan.
The mission was informed in secret.
I was told humans were born for the emperor who was the reincarnation of God.
The villain was at Dragon's beck and call.
Dragons took delight in fights among themselves.(Chinese dragons and Japanese ones)
Such the same satanic beings are now enjoying by causing conflicts in Middle East now.
I was told by the atoms in the sky and universe to descend to you in order to let you know above matters.

*A soldier from Tohoku region descended to me on March 15, 2000 and told me clearly about the blast of Rokoukyou(?).
According to him, he was told to follow the military boss in silence.
Then he was forced to give help for the blast of the bridge.
The boss stuck a gun into him without saying anything when the operation was over.
He was looking his body down from above when he noticed.
His body was lying in the river.
He transmitted the situation at that time at length.
(Please refer to the second edition, P 105 of the book titled "The message from stars")

(Postscript)

The things which are transmitted by the spirits who were once living are not clear, especially names.
Though I can't identify if it is Rokoukyou or not, I felt the image of the under of the big bridge and someone's falling down at the side of the river, when I was conveyed by a spirit in 2000.
*)As one word of the full length of the region name is the same, the name of the place seems to have been made mistakes.
The erroneous name is Rokoukyou and the correct one is Ryujoukou.
The incident of Ryujyoukou

http://www.tabiken.com/history/doc/T/T099C100.HTM

-----------------------------------------------------------
#)(The summary of human birth)

Stone humans who formed the shape of stone circle concentrated energy to the center of the circle and called for the atoms which wanted to be humans with the voice "Ohhh---".
They formed the human bodies in this way.
Such humans increased as Jomon men.

Vision↓Please refer to the below illustration

"Stone god whose shape is like the brown fur seal with no legs tries to stand up.
It represents the earth which is caught by the white net.
Only a part of the fur seal is not covered with the net.

The meaning of the vision is as follows.

"The white net represents the white snake which correspond to the Rulers' Stars.
All over the world of the earth is caught by Rulers' Stars and only a few of the part are free from the net."

01-12-2015 12:55
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
War Responsibility of the emperor

At July 23, 2006

"The person who is the lowest and the worst is the one of Yokosa(?).
(Yokosa means the person who seduced the murder(=the war) from the side of a person.)
It's Ki--ko Higa--ni--ya.
This woman told the wife of Emperor who provoked to Emperor Hirohito.
Ki--ko told what had been told through the channeling by the priestess of Grand Shrine of Ise, to the wife of Emperor Hirohito.
She was told Japan should deprive the land of China, as it is small.
The wife of Emperor Hirohito was told it had been informed through channeling of the priestess."

"Why was Pacific War started?
As it was told earlier, the previous empress told the emperor that she hoped Japan to be larger, as it was a small country.
The priestess of Grand Shrine of Ise who was ruled by the Dragon said to the woman of Emperor's family, "Japan can defeat the hostile country as she is the land of the gods."

(The priestess used to hear the words of the moon beings who were the *Pleiadenai's subordinates.)
(*As the word Pleiades was made to imply the death, the information from ''THE UNIVERSE(THE SKY)=SORA" usually use 'Pleiadenai' instead of Pleiades.)

The emperor thought the channeling words of the priestess would come true as he thought they were the voice of God.
Tojyo carried out what had been told by the emperor as he pledged allegiance to the emperor.
Pleiadenai was directing all in the back.

In the world of the spirits Hideki Tojyo seems to be regarded he did nothing but to say that he was to follow any order of the emperor as he would dedicate his life for him.
(That means he is regarded he has no responsibility in the world of the spirits.)

Thereafter the emperor said to Tojyo, " Japan would be condemned by the foreign countries if she attacked another counry all of a sudden."
Consequently Tojyo said, "I think about a good method somehow." and the explosive incident of Mansyu railway was planned by the army.

(The perpetrator of explosive incident of Mansyu railway descended to me was written in the second edition book titled "The message from stars"

"Atoms of unnamed stars speaking.
Let us inform the actual facts of February 26 Incident.
Most people with the exception of a part of the participants were not imposed dispositions was due to the cry of the emperor.
Consequently the emperor demanded gratitude to the armed forces.
The persons who opposed the outbreak of war were killed and the incident informed that the emperor put the armed forces under his control."

"I'm too painful.
Why did we have to die on board such things as Kaiten(human torpedo used in Second World War ) or kamikaze?
The sound of the limbs' being flown by being shot by the fighters are the sound of the hell.
We carried the bodies which fell apart on the two-wheeled carts.
We risked our lives for the nation when we were alive.
We found in the world of the spirits who started such a war.
The crime which started the war is serious.
All in the world of the spirits are condemning those people."

"The man who died in Siberia is speaking.
I became the prisoner in the war.
It was too cold in Siberia.
It was much colder than here.
Furthermore we were not able to sleep owing to the hunger.
Every day we had no hope as we were not able to know when we could come back to Japan.
Please let everyone know it.

The killed man speaking.
What I want people to know is that I was given the extreme suffering as a human, though I had been born with much effort.
In spite of that, the Imperial Household system has been continued even today.
Consequently I was told to convey my experience to the living people by the atoms in the sky and universe.

"As many as one million soldiers were killed for the Emperor Hirohito, though they didn't want to die.

( The number of the dead of the soldiers was more than 1,174,000.
The dead of civilians was more than 670,000.)

Emperor Showa (Hirohito) is the person who had never felt the fear to die.
We were forced to live lower than animals and the every kind of creatures like snakes and rats were the exquisite food to us.
We were messed up by hoping to return to father, mother and our wives.
We assaulted half desperately.
This thought of regret won't vanish so long as the name of emperor exist.
It must be shown by those who have learned by hearsay about it.

"Why did the war start or why was the acceptance of the surrender held up?
All the responsibility rest on Emperor Hirohito. "

Hirohito speaking.
Though I smelt such burnt smell, I really didn't know the harsh damage caused by the air raid.
Besides I was told a big bomb dropped in Hiroshima, but the man who was beside me answered there was nothing serious.
As I stayed in the broad Imperial Palace which was surrounded by trees, I was not able to sense the damage caused by the war.
Furthermore I didn't think Japan would be defeated in the war, as I believed the words given by priestess that the land of the gods would not be defeated.
That's why the acceptance of surrender was delayed.
I descended to you as I wanted to be known by people that I didn't know the terribleness of the war as I stayed in the Imperial Palace.

Though the prime minister Konoe made a direct appeal about the cease-fire in February, the appeal was denied by the emperor.
Around that time, Emperor Showa (Hirohito) walked around in the room while saying to himself by grumbling about something.
Consequently they say the empress called a chamberlain at night and complainded she was not able to sleep.
The surrounding people heard the voice of abnormal person obediently as the voice of God and in consequence people suffered Tokyo big air raid in March, and two atomic bombs were dropped, by which people were forced to undergo miserable experience.
(Asakanomiya destroyed evidence of Nanking genocide by the order of Emperor Hirohito.) is written.
However the lawmakers and Governor Ishihara profess calmly that there was no such fact.
The letter tells "I'm in immorality so I feel strongly ashamed too much for the whole country."
This letter is judged it was written by emperor 's own handwriting.
He used the word "I feel strongly ashamed" which is not used by the ordinary reflection.
Consequently I still think he has War Responsibility which was told to me by the information from the SKY(SORA), the universe.
Emperor's spirit is still condemned by the war victims and his spirit asks empress Masako the abolition of the Imperial Household.
Consequently the channeling tells me the insomnia of Masako can't be healed.

Hirohito speaking.
I have trouble as I'm condemned by war dead.
As I will be keep being condemned so long as Imperial system continue, please convey it."

"I (the empress of Emperor Hirohito) keep being chased after my death.
I am chased with the emperor as I am blamed for inciting the war."

I was shown the hanging scroll which Ms Katue Ishida who is the priestess of Grand Shrine of Ise was asked to keep by Emperor's family though she is ruled by Pleiadenai.
It is the hanging scroll on which portraits of tens of emperors from Emperor Jinmu(legendary founding emperor of Japan) are drawn.
She is asked to let them rested in peace as each of them have not rested in peace.
However even Priest Kukai was not able to let them rested in peace.
That's because those emperors have been grudged by citizenry and they are hanging down in the world of spirits.

"It is true the reason why successive emperors can't be rested in peace is many people who had suffered by being oppressed are hanging down from them.
The Ceremony of Interment is held in order to cut off those hanging people with spite by the sword.

"Why don't you notice yet?
Why is the anniversary of the end of a war held on the Bon Festival night (the Buddhist festival of the dead at midsummer in July or August)?
All were decided due to the planning of *Pleiadenai.
*Note:As the word Pleiades was made to imply the death, the information from ''THE UNIVERSE(THE SKY)=SORA" usually use 'Pleiadenai' instead of Pleiades.
Pleiadenai got the energy for them by giving the horror and extreme suffering to humans.

(I hve been told from previous days that Pleiadenai and its subordinates have made such the negative feeling as terror their source of their energy.)

The contentious Dragons start the war and they make people cling to Buddhism for the salvation.
Grand Shrine of Ise is the origin of concealed Dragons.
The conflicts are started by Dragons that are related with Pleiadenai and are ended by Buddhism.
We wonder when you notice it?"

The tsunami caused by Fukui earthquake and Tounankai earthquake took place at the time of the last stage of Pacific War when people were made worship the Imperial Household reached the highest level.
The Imperial Household is related to Grand Shrine of Ise which means religious faith of Dragon.

"There is a villain.
There is the parent of villain.
He makes rice.
It means the emperor.
It is also the place where the emperor lives.
It means the paddy field in the Imperial Palace.

(It means the emperor plants rice.)

It is the bad thing.
It is the act which Stone gods dislike.
The emperor mimics it though planting rice was taught by Ohomono( Okuninushi).
The villains at the time of Meiji Restoration taught it and made emperor mimic.
Ohomono means Okuninushi.
http://royal.must-reading.info/main/heika10.html

It was Jinmu, legendary founding emperor of Japan that made people say "Ohokuni".
Ohokuni means the person who has the body which feels pain.
You have been informed Ohomono made the rice field until now.
We hate it is done in the square(the Imperial Palace), because we feel the resentment of Ohomono.
We, Stone gods also have the feeling of resentment.
Rice was conveyed to people by Ohomono.
We hate the lie has been told to people.
The lie means Jinmu taught rice.
We hate the lie of the Imperial Household.

*)Ohomono=Ohokuninushi, but I can't pronounce "Ohokuninushi".
I was told he was actually called "Ohomono".

"We hate not only rice but also the thing to burnlight.

(Does it mean stone lantern?)

You're right.
The coexists were engraved on the stone lanterns of Grand Shrine of Ise.
The pattern was conveyed by the parent-child of Noah who made the country of Wa.
As Jinmu knew it, he made it use in Grand Shrine of Ise.
It is the complete fabrication which lasted for 3000 years.
There are many things which Jinmu confiscated from Ohomono or the country of Wa.
Though the atoms in the sky and universe have seen all of them, they have not been able to convey until now."

"The continuation of the Imperial Household is the most serious matter.
We want all the royalty and the aristocracy all over the world as well as Emperor's family resign from their public posts of their own accord.

We sent the books of this information to politicians, universities all over the world.

However this information has not been spread as people neglect it.
Consequently the peace does not come to the earth.
Humanity are all equal.
Humans have to notice the thing which break the peace of the earth most is imperial system and royalism.

May 16, 2005

https://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20050516205938

I saw a TV program which aired the parent-child who live in the garbage dump.

When royalty and the aristocracy are enjoying their favorite dish with exquisite wine and sumptuous dishes featuring local and seasonal delicacies, a poor boy was searching the food for the ill mother and young brother desperately in the garbage dump.
What did people think when they saw its TV program?

(As the words given by channeling was too strenuous for me to write.)

The reason why people on the earth can't receive the favor of the earth equally is that the information from the SKY(SORA), the universe don't be recognized by the people (governments, media, scientists, Emperor's families e.g.) who stand on top.
Consequently many people still give up all hope and many become sacrifices of the persons who wound the bombs around their bodies.
Now the consciousness of the earth has become to be able to see such humans through the human eyes.
There are people who feel delightful thinking this may be the paradise when they see the tender green or the place filled with flowers in bloom.
By contrast, there are people who live in hunger in the place filled with the smell of garbage.
There are people who eat till they're full but they can't eat all and abandon the remained food as garbage.
Some parents kill their own children and some children kill their parents.
The consciousness of the earth is watching those people now.

(I'm having dull feeling in my eyes.
Stone god seems to have descended to my eye.)

Everyone was equal in Sagittarius.
In Sagittarius the king or the queen were decided by the strength of their feeling which wants to make the earth the star of hope.
Their situation is completely different from  the one on the earth where royalty and the aristocracy are composed by the sacrifice of others.
The fellow comrades of royalty and the aristocracy or the Imperial Household go to play for the purpose of the friendship of the nations.
Such things never take place in Sagittarius.
On the earth there are people who lead lives of luxury by the tax money of the other people.
Those people are the same as the youngsters who make luxuries and play around on the money of parents.
It is well known by the atoms in the sky and universe, Stone gods and Sirius e.g.
The imperial system is deviate from the law in the universe which stipulate the equality of every person.
01-12-2015 12:56
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
The meaning of the special funeral service for Emperor's family called "Renso"

By Takashi

http://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20041219111153

Dec. 19, 2004

The meaning of the special funeral service for Emperor's family called "Renso"

As I felt weary in the lower back and I was not able to sleep well last night, I asked the atoms the meaning of the signal given to my lower back.

"You are required to let people know.
Such the power authority of the ruler is rampant as the old one have been found recently.
The rulers who confiscated the wealth which was confiscated from the poor use it for increasing their authority power.

(funeral service)

As these people knew the true meaning of going to the world of the spirits, they call the special funeral service for Emperor's family "Renso".
The original word for Renso was called "Kenso" which means the funeral service in which the sword is used.
The priestess of Grand Shrine of Ise was asked to take charge of the hanging scroll on which portraits of the successive emperors were drawn.
She was asked to let them rested in peace in the world of spirits, because no one of them were rested in peace.
Even Priest Kukai was not able to let them rested in peace.
The story of priestess's being asked to let successive emperors to be rested in peace is true.

(Though I knew nothing in those days, I had been acquainted with the man who contacted with Pleiadenai in 1998. Consequently I introduced the priestess of Grand Shrine of Ise in Mie Prefecture to him.
Then I heard the story in person and saw the hanging scroll.)

You(Ms Taeko Shiraki) saw the man who was ruled by Pleiadenai, keep something in mind.
Then you saw the timeworn portraits of emperors became clear just like photos, didn't you?
Even though Pleiadenai can make the portrait the one like the photo, those emperors drawn on the hanging scroll can never go up into the sky.
It is true many people with spite are hanging down from the emperors, as was told by the man whom you were acquainted with.
The special funeral service for Emperor's family called "Renso" is done to cut off the spirits who are full of spite and are hanging down from the emperor.
Consequently the sword is used in that funeral service and Renso is also called Kenso(the funeral service in which the sword is used).

Last night a spirit who introduced herself as the empress of Emperor Hirohito descended to me and told as follows.

"When Kikuko Takamatunomiya came to marry into my family, I told she can become the comrade of rulers just like us, as she was the grandchildren of the House of Tokugawa.
However what I said in the time of marriage of Mi--ko, was, " I can't know the identity of her as she is the daughter of the miller(Nisshin Flour Milling Co., Ltd.)".
What I told then was informed to the public.
I am always being chased after my death.
I am blamed for inciting the war along with the emperor and we are being chased by indignant people."

Incidentally the expense of the funeral service of Takamatsunomiyahi Kikuko was \ 100 million 31000000 .
Though I am unwilling to write such a thing when she just passed away, I was forced to write as the signal to my body is too strong.
Consequently I wrote it as I felt it my duty as a role of notice to do so.
(My lower back became warm and felt relieved when I finished writing the above.)
01-12-2015 12:58
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)

The signal to the body | The center of the earth | Noah | Habitable zone | Imperial system

March 23, 2011

Many visions and words seem to be sent from Goldielocks, (Origin of the universe).
However I can't affirm if what is told from Goldielocks which I get through the channeling will surely take place in the real life or not.
Therefore I find it hard to convey what I was told through the channeling.
However let me tell you as I am anxious about the next information.
I have got the signal to my body from earlier which I also got in the case of 2011 Tohoku earthquake and tsunami of M9.0 that took place on March 11 in 2011, though today's signal is not so strong as the one of March 11 but I feel the similar signal to my body.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_T%C5%8Dhoku_earthquake_and_tsunami

Suddenly I felt acute pain in my left buttock on March 9, 2011.
The atoms in the sky and the universe told me to give the warning from 'THE UNIVERSE(THE SKY)=SORA' to the government.
The acute pain which made me hard to bow forward disappeared after I wrote and told it to the government though it was at midnight.

(Vision) of today.

"The very small buttocks of Sumo wrestler is seen in the cartoon."

The meaning of above vision is as follows.

"The buttocks express the center of the earth.(?)
The earth was rounded so that buttocks came to the middle.
It looks as if buttocks came to the center of roll cake.
The project to make the earth flat is being proceeded as the roll cake can be flattened."

Two readers in Kyusyu district of my site sent me mails which reported they had seen the dream of earthquake and tsunami.
I also heard the words in a state of a trance which told the earth is beginning to peel in the basement of North Pole and South Pole.

(Vision)in the other day

"The surrounding of the universe where there are countless very small stars of flesh-color(?)or color of persimmon become hexagon."

The meaning of the above vision is as follows.

"It's Goldielocks(=habitable zone).
The word, Goldielocks can be separated into two words.
That means Goldie and locks(lock=6 in Japanese).
Goldielocks is the total padrone of the presence with consciousness in the universe.
Meeting is held there by all the spiritual bodies in the universe.
The future course of the earth is decided there.
Stars which lie in the corner of the hexagon inform the course of the earth strictly. "

This Goldielocks seems to show habitable zone.
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zone_habitable

The authenticity about the following contents is also unknown.
It may be the word only in the world of subconsciousness, but 'THE UNIVERSE(THE SKY)=SORA' has told me as follows from previous days.

"As the earth should be equal, we tell to stop royalism and imperial system but humanity don't listen our request at all.
Therefore the same project as "the Giant Deluge of Noah" has been planned."

As I was told the above plan will be carried out in a hurry, I did the work for preventing it during the holidays which was told through the channeling.
As the politician, Ichiro Ozawa who is harsh for Imperial system is about to participate in the politics, the plan of "the Giant Deluge of Noah" was canceled once, I was told.
However the result of the movement of politics has shown there is no change in any way after all.
Therefore big earthquakes seems to have kept occurring.
According to 'THE UNIVERSE(THE SKY)=SORA', these tragedies can be avoided if we stop the imperial system.
The harsher project seems to be carried out against the government who rejects the proposal from 'THE UNIVERSE(THE SKY)=SORA'.
Why can't the government stop the imperial system which is the waste of taxpayer money?
All can be said to be the responsibility of government now which keeps ignoring the warning from the universe and give birth to the further tragedy.
What is the disadvantage for the people if people stop the imperial system?
We can't think of merit by the survival of imperial system.
We only think of disadvantage.
There are as many as 1000 servants for dozen of royalty.
They have something of all dedicated such as the hospital, police, fire department and ranch.
I think there is no difference from Kadafi in such terms.
Though I am forced to write harsh words, please think these are the consensus from 'THE UNIVERSE(THE SKY)=SORA'.
The signal given to my breast urges to write it and the signal disappears after I write it.
01-12-2015 13:03
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
(Postscript)star of hawk | character | quill pen | The meaning of abnormal clouds

"The attacker against the Sora web information is the person of the Imperial Household Agency.
A small bird informed it by the feather."

I had got the signal in the right ankle before the above channeling started..

*A white and thin gray feather of a small bird was found in front of the entrance gate or the garage and the I received the spiritual message about a it.

The spirit who came from the star of hawk(TAKA in Japanese) seem to be born as the related people of the Emperor's family named "Taka".
For example, Taka-matunomiya, Taka-madonomiya or Taka-tukasa.

The cold wind blows against my right cheek at dawn.
The channeling was started.

"Kikuko Takamatunomiya speaking.
I usually have a scary thought.
I'm being condemned by those who were killed in the war.
Those are people who died in the region of extreme cold.
I am being informed of their hardship.
The spirits who were made the work to cut trees or the work to lay railways in Siberia while they were alive represent their experience with such the clouds as handsaw or railroad.
(Please put an end to attacking information from the SKY(SORA), the universe on the Internet.)
If someone attacked it in the real world, the spirits of them in the world of spirits would be condemned more furiously.
Please let people know it."

(I was informed the related woman of the Imperial Household Agency was attacking information from the SKY(SORA), the universe.)

*The clouds like the handsaw or the railroad

https://sora.ishikami.jp/image_earth/index.php?id=20071024094729

(I was wondering what does the above abnormal cloud represent? )
I was inquiring again if the story told above is true or not.

"She was told by the priestess in Ise that she would have had the immortal body if she had inveigled emperor into waging war
Consequently she advised the emperor to start Greater East Asia War in order to make the small ring(small ring=Shyowa in Japanese and it is also the name of era).
She drove her husband to wage war with empress Kojyun who were the wife of Emperor Hirohito.
She was the reincarnation of susa no o no mikoto(old deity who did evil deeds) .
When the war situation worsened they blamed each other and said to the other, "You are wrong."
Kikuko Takamatunomiya is the incarnation of a big snake with 8 heads.
She was able to live long by virtue of the sacrifice of the war sacrifices.

Immortality=I was also ruled by the queen of Pleiadenai for two days in 1998, when the priestess in Ise told me she can live 800 years as she's *Yaobikuni."
(*Yaobikuni is the legendary woman who lived 800 years as she ate the meat of a mermaid.)

I thought I couldn't claim what she told was not correct.
* I have also been informed previously that the women inveigled their husbands into waging war due to the channeling of priestess of Ise.

http://blog.goo.ne.jp/soraeiso/e/b9202bc15b5d0b59b12788c6743a62d2

The channeling of priestess of Ise=It decided all the matters about the Imperial Household as the words of God.
(Please refer to the book titled "The true history given by the atoms in the sky and universe".)

* Susa no o no mikoto descended to me and informed when empress Koujyun died.

(Please refer to the second edition of the book titled "The message from stars")

Kikuko Takamatunomiya
She got married to Nobuhito Prince when she was 19 in 1929.
Thereafter she made a pleasure trip to Europe and America for acting on behalf of Emperor Hirohito for fourteen months.
(I.Ms Taeko Shiraki have glanced at her talk proudly on TV that she made a trip of lavishness though Japan was a poor country in those days.)

(Vision)

"There are eyes in the small square and dull golden-colored circle rises from bottom to top.
Thereafter blue-violet shows up and vanishes."

"The eyes represent Aquila which is ruling the earth.
Please chop up and solidify it."

Incidentally fine clouds are often seen in the sky and the meaning of them is as follows.

"The fine clouds shows that the atoms of the earth are informing their thoughts by which they convey the truth to the sky."

There are many images in the below link about the earthquake clouds e.g.

https://sora.ishikami.jp/image_earth/index.html

The cloud which showed the big eyes turned up.
Atoms in the sky made it in order to show the atoms in the sky and universe are watching human behavior even if humans might do the evil deeds in a covert manner.

Oct 23, 2007 in Tokyo, Japan

The stratocumulus shows when the land shakes in the epicenter, the seismic wave spread out wavelike and earthquake is caused.

https://sora.ishikami.jp/image_earth/index.php?id=20071024185915

Oct. 24, 2007 in Wakayama Prefecture

(Postscript)
From a reader

The interview article of Mikasanomiya Tomohito (royal prince) is introduced below.
http://www.asyura2.com/07/senkyo43/msg/497.html

"Royal prince Tomohito was a juvenile delinquent.
The US newspaper reported the shocking profession by him."

According to Royal prince Tomohito the people of Emperor's family can play the roles if they do only the following which means to get up in the morning, to eat breakfast, to eat lunch, to eat dinner and to go to bed and repeat and repeat it for 365 days.
The other utterance of him was that DNA of this Emperor's family is very easily affected by the cancer.
Six persons among two generation have already suffered the cancer.
Consequently he had always been worried about the time when his turn's coming around.
He told his view that Emperor's family might have cancerism.
cancer
http://www31.tok2.com/home2/slicer21/5-475.html

Nov. 5, 2007

Photo by a reader in Nagoya (October 15th)

http://plaza.rakuten.co.jp/ayumi6336/diary/200710150000/

I have been told from an early stage that this cloud warned the star of hawk(TAKA) is bad.
http://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20071024203237

Yesterday (Nov 29, 2015) I, Takashi heard the radio news which told the earthquake took place at 16:38 off the coast of Miyagi Prefecture.
Too many earthquakes take place at Miyagi Prefecture.
Atoms of Stone gods hate the Imperial Palace and they seem to cause earthquakes in order to let people know the Imperial Palace is "Miya and castle" and it is hated by atoms.
As "Miya and castle" can also be read "Miyagi" and earthquakes take place in Miyagi Prefecture intensively.
Furthermore the time when the earthquake took place was 16:38.
38 sounds Miya in Japanese.
Atoms seems to have chosen the time in which they caused earthquake.

Atoms seem to hate this casle because it is the symbol of inequality.
01-12-2015 13:05
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
Emperor's family, house lizard, reptile, Kim Jong-nam, Gigantic energy body of Dragon

Feb. 2, 2007

The contents of wanton HP of female Emperor's family reported by Shukan Bunshun (weekly magazine)

http://news.infoseek.co.jp/article/20070201jcast200725277

"So long as my parent forgive it, I would like to put the tatooes of a house lizard in my chest but I'll be surely broken off my relationship with the Imperial Household.(LOL)"
(The diary of Aug. 1, 2006)

I still think abnormal that the magazine wrote the article with honorifics about the person who spends tax money on the plea of studying abroad.
When the gap of wealth and poverty has become large, do those people who support Imperial system think it necessary after reading this article?
And it is strange this kind of article vanishes readily.
(The word, reptile has been used several times in the announcements from the stars)
Atoms told me Kim Jong-il in North Korea is mimicking Japanese emperor of prewar days.
The son of Kim Jong-il is indulging in luxury by taxpayers' precious money.
The photo of the fat son has just been reported by the news.
The war caused by the difference of the religions represent well the adverse effect of religions by means of its misery.
As the royalism which destroys the human equality is the same as the bygone days, the fanatical believers in royalism fight even now as bygone days and they seem to inform the fault of royalism as hard as possible.
I wonder what does the spirit of Nobel think as the gunpowder of Nobel has been used for such miserable suicide bombing but the gunpowder yields much profit.

A reader of my site informed me as follows by a mail.

"I read announcements from the stars in "Let's solve the enigma of the earth" in which I found the characters "Gigantic energy body of Dragon=seven colors".
There is a site named "Ohoshiamanosato" in which intense light was seen when I visited it.
However more intense light than Ohoshiamanosato is always shot by digital camera when I visit Nikko Tosyougu in Tochigi Prefecture.
And when I visited "Ohotani Kannon", (a kind of Buddha statue) many orbs were seen.
I have never seen such orbs as there were seven colored patterns which were seen in the clear rhombus or the circles.
Furthermore I got the signal from atoms in my body.
http://plaza.rakuten.co.jp/sorakumoomoi/diary/200701290000/

I thought it was regretful as shooting of ten Buddha figures(Stone humans?) carved on a bedrock in Ohotani temple are prohibited to shoot.
Seven colored energy bodies were still shot clearly at Hohosyouji-temple and Sarubatake Ohogiri shore which has the folklore of White monkey and High Priest Nichiren (founder of Nichiren Sect).
http://plaza.rakuten.co.jp/reitoppo/diary/200702020000/

"Tachiki Kannon(Goddess of Mercy) and Nikko is evil---and Ryuuoukyou is evil."

My dream told above.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/8e/Ryuokyo%2C_Tochigi.jpg/600px-Ryuokyo%2C_Tochigi.jpg
Ryuuoukyou belongs to Nikko national park in Tochigi Prefecture.
Ryuuou means Dragon king.

Tachiki Kannon in Chuuzennji lake in Okunikkou has the shape of Goddess of Mercy which might be curved on the giant tree.
Roaring dragon which is also drawn in Thosyougu is drawn in the main temple of Tachiki Kannon.
We can find the light of seven colors in the image of Kanmuri island which is introduced in the site named "Ohoshiamanosato".
Though seven colors look beautiful and they are regarded good things, I found thereafter they are nothing but the energy body of Dragon.
Among the images which the believer of Kono Shrine had I saw this kind of image for the first time in my life.
At the back of the woman believer in the image there appeared such kind of light.
Consequently she thought she was a special woman.
When I look back on the times, she was the woman who was completely ruled by Dragon.
Thereafter I was informed about such kind of light here and there but I asked the owners of the images to erase the images in an instant because I found those light were all related with Dragons.
03-12-2015 15:43
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
(Postscript)The earthquake in the capital?, The warning to the politician, Minanoko(orphans, small groups of atoms),

June 5, 2012

(Postscript on June 5, 2015)
As the following is told through the channeling, I can't tell if it is true or not.
When I was in the bed, it became cool suddenly.
Consequently I thought something had descended to me but I fell into sleep as I felt too sleepy.
In the morning just after I got up, the channeling was started.

The reason why it became cool all of a sudden is a spirit who had been the emperor descended to you.

The spirit said "Emperor Showa speaking" and he didn't say, "Hirohito spaking" as before.

I'm condemned as much as I became disgusted.
I used to be in the traces of the *hell from which evil spirits had disappeared but many spirits came here to condemn me.

*The hell in which many Devils (evil spirits) stayed really existed until 1998.
It was made by the queen of Pleiades but she found she had to go there after her death.
Consequently she asked Hoshinomina(alter ego of Ohmoto) to erase all the Devil (evil spirits) from the hell.
Ms Taeko Shiraki(Hoshinomina) was told how to erase Devil (evil spirits) by the queen of Pleiades and erased them.
Consequently the hell is now empty and some spirits who don't want to be blamed by other spirits in the world of spirits run into the empty hell in which they think they are not condemned by other indignant spirits.

I have never killed the people in person.
I have never killed the people directly face to face.
But I told everyone to wage war.
I'm the one who is in the bottomless pit now.
Though I want to go up into the sky and universe, I can't do it because I did the bad things.
Youngsters come crying, "I'll kill you."
I learned in the world of the spirits that I am condemned forever after I passed away.
Please convey people to eliminate the Imperial Household as early as possible.
So long as it goes on, the peace won't come to the earth, because imperial system breaks the human equality.
Though I can't understand well, I keep being told peace doesn't come owing to the religions.
Now what makes people painful more is about to be done.
It is the consumption tax increase.
You are required to let people know well how the tax is used.
The emperor see the sights or talk by having many people with him is just spending the tax which was confiscated from people.
To spend tax in order to let idle children of the Imperial Household study overseas is not forgiven.
When I see the real world through the human eyes from the world of spirits, I think it unavoidable that the sky and universe get angry.
From Hirohito who was once called God.
Please let the living people know so that they would not come to the bottomless pit.

(Incidentally the expense of the funeral service of Emperor Showa (Hirohito) was ten thousand million yen.
Every year Imperial Household expenses is six thousand two hundred million yen and the Imperial Household Agency expenses is ten thousand six million yen and total expense is seventeen thousand million yen is used for several dozens of Emperor's family.)
http://www.kunaicho.go.jp/kunaicho/kunaicho/pdf/gaisangaiyo-h24.pdf

I found Takashi's web site introduced the announcements from the stars about Emperor Meiji.
http://www31.tok2.com/home2/slicer21/20-1020.html
(Translation will be completed soon)

As the following is the channeling information, I can't tell if it is true or not but the matter which I told at the end of last year took place at Torishima (M7.2 earthquake) on Jan. 1, 2012.
Consequently let me tell tentatively.
Though it may the matter only in the world of the spirits, the same word came out of my mouth at night and at dawn of July 4.
Consequently let me write it.

Minanoko, as if they were small children under elementary school students tell that they are going to cause the earthquake.
The high waves will be made near the capital.
That's because the following are not carried out however often they might inform.
The staff of the government think only to deprive money of citizenry as is understood by the consumption tax increase.
An enormous sum of money is given to the Imperial Household and the Imperial Household Agency about which have often been informed that they are the things which break the human equality.
However no change is seen about them.
The tax is not imposed on the religions even though they were made to rule people by Rulers' Stars.
They are nothing but the malicious business method which make money only by taking advantage of the weakness of the anxiety.
The first thing that must be done is that the government collect taxes from religions.
However it is not conducted.
Consequently atoms insist the thing which was once planned in the sky and universe will be carried out by Minanoko.

The web page of the earthquake and earthquake clouds show the red moon, dislocation cloud, abnormal sunset clouds e.g..
http://sora.ishikami.jp/image_earth/index.html

Furthermore a large amount of sardine have been washed up ashore at the fishing harbour at Ohohara , Chiba Prefecture.

http://rocketnews24.com/2012/06/04/218077/

http://sociorocketnews.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/iwashi.jpg?w=873&h=767

Does it mean Minanoko(orphans, small groups of atoms) have went up into the sky and universe?
(The sardine is the symbol of Minanoko)
In addition threefold rainbows were seen in the low place of the sky in Kanto area.

The activities of the sun declined during the previous twenty years.
The influence to the cooling of the earth is unknown.
http://sankei.jp.msn.com/science/news/120601/scn12060100180000-n1.htm

http://www31.tok2.com/home2/slicer21/10-8817.html
Edited on 03-12-2015 15:47
03-12-2015 15:48
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
From Emperor Meiji(Toranosuke Ohomuro)

(Postscript on Dec. 28, 2005)

As the following was informed by channeling, I can't tell if it is true or not.

"Toranosuke speaking.
The reason why I descended to you is that I did something bad.
Even though I was a human, wor word ---

(The word does not come out)

I was told that I had to think the words are the ones which are given forth by God.
I was told to speak at a conference so as to be advantageous to Chyousyu.
I think I did something bad to the people of *Satsuma."

*Satsuma Domain, a Japanese feudal domain comprising Satsuma Province,

The thing which I should reflect on is I didn't hear the opinion of the people of Satsuma though we made the government in cooperation with Satsuma and *Chyosyu.

*The Choshu Domain (Choshu han) was a feudal domain of Japan during the Edo period (1603?1867).

As I didn't understand the language of Satsuma, I showed favour to Chyosyu above all.
The above circumstances planted the seeds of war because the people of Satsuma got angry.

(The war is called Satsuma Rebellion)

Besides the reason why the people of Aizu turned on the new government to the last moment was that the daimyo's minister knew the actual facts of the death of true emperor in Fushimi in Kyoto.
Consequently the people of Aizu were not able to accept the new government.

(Boshin War (Japanese civil war between Imperial and shogunate forces, 1868-1869))

The Meiji government carried out anti-Buddhist movement at the beginning of the Meiji era.
Then the government put effort into the Grand Shrine of Ise and forced people to worship the new God.
I'd like to take a rest leisurely as my job in which I am asked to tell the truth to you has ended now.
We can well understand we can never conceal anything in the world of the spirits.
I didn't notice it and----

The word didn't come out thereafter.

Though I didn't know these information at all, I was surprised to be informed the above all of a sudden.
Toranosuke Ohomuro was from Yamaguchi Prefecture and the earthquake which took place recently inform it, I was told by atoms.

Anti-Buddhist movement at the beginning of the Meiji era
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haibutsu_kishaku
Edited on 03-12-2015 16:35
05-12-2015 08:07
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
Radioactivity

March 14, 2011

(Postscript at 13:30, 17:30, 19:00)Radioactivity

(At 19:00 on March 15, Postscript at 23:30)

Postscript at 23:30

You may suspect why is the earthquake related to the Imperial Household?
I was told the disaster of this time is conducted by the cosmic scale project.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_T%C5%8Dhoku_earthquake_and_tsunami

2011 Thohoku earthquake and tsunami

It is not necessarily the case that only humans have consciousness.
Why do earthquakes take place repeatedly in Miyagi Prefecture?
I am repeatedly told by atoms in the sky and the universe that the most important principle in the universe is the equality.
It is informed by the fact that there are Helium most in the universe.
The shape of "He" of Helium represents equality in Japanese character because it has the shape of gentle mountain.
The following is the summary of the information from the SKY(SORA),the universe.
http://npo-nazotoki.jp/download/NPO_The_information_from_THE_UNIVERSE.pdf

The number of the subordinates staffs for several dozens of Emperor's family is one thousand and its expense is several tens of billion yen.

There are the police, fire department, hospital, ranch e.g. which belong exclusively to the Imperial Household and its subordinates.
They are wasteful spending and I wonder why don't the government make a searching inquiry into the wasteful spending of them?
The Imperial Household claims that the tumuluses belong to Emperor's family baselessly on their own.
Furthermore they forbid even scholars to go into the tumuluses for the research.
It is a terrible out-of-date way.
Now Emperor's family are just like the birds in the cage.
And Crown princess informs it by showing her tragedy.
(According to the web information, she suffers from terrible insomnia.
Atoms tell that late Emperor Hirohito who is being condemned by other spirits in the world of the spirits turned up in her dream every night and appeal to her to stop imperial system.
He tells her he has to be condemned forever so long as the imperial system goes on.
Consequently she can't sleep and fall into insomnia.)
Emperor's family spend 100 million yen on funeral service or wedding for only one Emperor's family.
Though all the wars until now have been waged in the name of the emperor, they never take responsibility for them and they live the gracious living even after the war.
Today there are lots of homeless people under the stern environment in Japan but to live the gracious living in the vast land surrounded by nature shows it is far from equality.
The atoms from the sky and universe inform me how the ancestors of the Imperial Household did the evil deed bygone days and the Imperial Household in modern times have enshrined Dragons in a covert manner.
http://www31.tok2.com/home2/slicer21/5-457.html

Postscript at 19:00

The reason why earthquakes take place repeatedly in *Miyagi Prefecture is mysterious.
And the names of *Tome-city in Miyagi Prefecture are found in the earthquake information.
According to atoms those regions are the scapegoats for the Imperial Palace and atoms warn to stop the imperial system by appealing those names.

*Miyagi means "the Imperial Palace" and Tome-city means "stop" in Japanese.
Miyagi with Tome means "Stop the Imperial Palace".
Wikipedia of Tome-city
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tome,_Miyagi

The atoms in the sky and universe have repeatedly informed me that the ringleader which breaks the human equality is the Imperial Household.
If only one thing which means to do away with the Imperial Household is fulfilled, more tragedy will be avoided, atoms of the sky and universe tell.
I conveyed the government to stop imperial system and eliminate the Imperial Household Agency.
The government neglects my petition,though.
It is the first thing that atoms want to be done tentatively but the government completely neglects what is conveyed by me.
Consequently atoms move my mouth and tell more abnormal situation will take place.

(Postscript at 17:00 on March 15)

The announcements from the stars and my experience seem to link to today's situation of mine.
http://www31.tok2.com/home2/slicer21/5-806.html

(Postscript at 13:30 on March 15)

*About radioactivity
http://www31.tok2.com/home2/slicer21/20-1022.html

Though I wrote in "the announcements from the stars" , we hear various news about nuclear power plant but the people in such the area of Kanto as Fukusima Prefecture are required to ask atoms, "Please don't do evil deed." as the uranium is the atoms called Atom-boys.
Atoms may be angry because humans don't think atoms have consciousness even though they have worked for humans as hard as they could.
There are people who live well until mid-eighties even though they are the victims of atomic bomb.
The thing which I often call to my mind is the TV scene which was aired about grandmother and grandchildren who were living without going away the place of Chernobyl which was exposed to radiation.
The vegetables grew very big and they lived there without any care.
They say the area has become the natural protected area even now.
The following is the report from a reader.

"It was two years later when I visited the former Soviet in which Chernobyl accident of nuclear power plant took place.
At the time of the meal the local guide talked to me in an undertone that the vegetables were dangerous and she didn't eat them."
Though the tour conductor didn't eat vegetables, either, I enjoyed law vegetables and water as I wanted to touch anything and eat anything feeling as I'd finally managed to come to the former Soviet.
And I'm living healthy even now.(LOL)
Though I went to the area which was near Republic of Belarus, people were all spry.
I always make it a rule not to forget atoms in the sky and universe are on my side, though it may be important to face up to reality.
That way of thinking has become the power of my living.----"

As the link of the following news article can't access now, please see only the title of the news.

"The buffaloes are alive in the off-limits area (Chernobyl)"

If we turn atoms into consciousness and appreciate they are kind enough to serve for humans. they won't do evil deed to humans, I'm told by atoms.
Many humans think atoms of radioactivity are villains.
That's why atoms do evil deed only for announcements from the atoms.
Innocent animals seem not to get the harm of radioactivity.
Edited on 05-12-2015 08:08
06-12-2015 14:13
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)

Stone humans took care of humans, the meaning of stratosphere, Stone humans=giants 

By Takashi

http://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20060401153837

April 1, 2006

Stone humans took care of humans, the meaning of stratosphere, Stone humans=giants

(Postscript on March 31, 2006)

As a small projection appeared on the tongue before going to bed last night, I asked atoms the meaning of the projection.

"We made a projection on your tongue because we have something to tell you.
We are the atoms in the sky and universe.
We want to tell you all the humans were taken care of by Stone humans.

(I got the signal on the base of the right thumb.)

When humans turned up(generated) they were not able to do anything.
That's because atoms which formed the human bodies didn't know why they turned up as humans.
In a nutshell they didn't understand what to do as humans.

(Though many atoms wanted to be humans -----)

They were just like babies.
Consequently we let you see the vision of a robot.

(The vision of yesterday= The robot of Stone god was holding a baby.)

All humans did was merely to eat when they got hungry and excreted.
Consequently Stone gods made lavatory for humans.

(There are lavatories in the several relics of Mediterranean coast) http://lemonodaso.exblog.jp/2712574/

"We taught how to squeeze the milk of goats.
Atoms which turned into the human hands didn't know how to move their hands when they tried to squeeze the milk.
Consequently Stone gods taught the finger exercise.
The atoms in the sky and universe sent the goats to the earth around the time when humans turned up.
As Stone humans drew the pictures of goats on the rock and taught atoms to turn into goats, atoms which wanted to become goats got together.
Stone humans who turned into the stone circles worked only when humans showed up.
Stone humans who taught humans had the same shape as humans and were able to do the same movement as humans.
Stone humans turned into the things like cubic rice crackers made of rice cakes.
https://www.google.co.jp/search?q=%E5%B1%B1%E7%BE%8A%E3%81%AE%E5%B2%A9%E7%B5%B5&hl=ja&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjanu3k2cXJAhUKJZQKHWgnBz0QsAQIHA&biw=512&bih=338

(It means they turned into the stones like cubic rice crackers.
The tears come out when I'm writing.

I'm glad to be able to talk as a Stone human at last.

(What did the Stone human become thereafter was told later about the privatematter.)

The humans in those days were taught from Stone humans by channeling.
The food was found necessary for the human living.
Consequently we told atoms to become every kind of food.

I am going to sleep from now.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

At midnight on April 1, 2006

I was aroused as I had been given the signal to the left pinky.

Humans hate to die because they think they can be born only once.
The matter which Stone gods want to convey most is that the earth is alive.

??????(The meaning of my memo which I wrote during channeling is unintelligible as the characters are duplicated.

We found the black light went up to the sky from the earth.

(Two white light of the rectangle showed up)

The meaning of the light represents that Sirius and Stone gods concentrated their effort most on the human birth.)
*We found the HP which is insulting and attacking the very Stone gods thoroughly.
There is the aggregation of ill consciousness in stratosphere.

* I was informed about the HP which attacks this information by copying a part of the BB of earth science.

I declared as follows to erase the conscious entities.
(The aggregation of ill conscious entities in stratosphere is to be disappeared.)

The consciousness comes from stratosphere.
A human is made up of the body, soul and subconsciousness(spirit), in a nutshell "the Trinity".

In the morning atom told as follows.

The human-type Stone humans were soft as their bodies had lots of component like water.
That's why human bodies have lots of water.(about 60 %).
If we add 60% water to the stone statue, we can imagine the approximate size of Stone human.

(Some stone statues in Vatican are very big giants.
They must be much bigger than now when they were alive.
Then it must have been easier for them to make the megalithic architecture.)
07-12-2015 04:29
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
The reply of Ms Taeko Shiraki to the Anonymous Coward in US  

By Takashi

Anonymous Coward in US posted in Godlike Production.

The posting of Anonymous Coward in US

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 69674775
United States
12/05/2015 15:16

Islam must die.

Pacifists are useless during times of war.

The reply of Ms Taeko Shiraki

It is free whatever you may think though my work is to inform the information from the atoms in the sky and the universe.
However your posting is seen firmly by such the atoms around you as Oxygen and Hydrogen which have consciousness.
I am told they have reported your posting to the universe.
You might think US is just, but atoms watch tightly even though US might do evil deed in a covert manner.

http://www31.tok2.com/home2/slicer21/20-1026.html(English)

http://sora.ishikami.jp/image_earth/index.php?id=20151205202934(Japanese)
http://sora.ishikami.jp/image_earth/index.php?id=20151205202934

The above link shows the sky seen from my room on December 5.
A big rainbow colored orb was shot on that day.
The image is seen in the above link.
That orb seems to be related with your posting.
As the orb of rainbow colors do evil deed, I erased it with white paint.
Atoms tell me that the robot which is the aggregation of atoms on the earth draw with clouds what are happening on the earth and inform them to the universe.
The black cloud seems to show bad things.
And atoms will inform something about it.
I think you will come to understand it well if you observe carefully what are taking place around you every day.
Though I'm writing about the world after death in these days, it seems secure spirits=consciousness will be remained even after death.
I think it is important for the leaders of not only Islamic State but also the big countries which induced to such big conflict should act thinking about the world of after death.
We should notice that the life in the world of spirits are much longer than the period in which we live as humans.
08-12-2015 00:27
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
The clouds over Sanda-city, Hyogo Prefecture 

Dec. 5, 2015 Sanda-city, Hyogo Prefecture 16:23(sundog)

There is a small sundog in the center.
The close-up photo can be seen in the below.
Atoms told me they drew a quill pen in the sky in order to show they write and report the evil deeds of Chair seat= Cassiopeia to the universe.

By Taeko

Dec. 5, 2015

Sanda-city, Hyogo Prefecture 16:23(sundog)

It looks like a feather.
A thin sundog is seen at the top
A big orb of rainbow colors was also seen, though it is not shot in this photo.
It was the thing sundog became bigger and round.

Dec. 5, 2015

Sanda-city, Hyogo Prefecture 12:49

(An orb of rainbow colors)

Though it became a little smaller than the below one, an orb of rainbow colors whose size was just this circle was shot by the digital camera.
I concealed it with the white circle as it will do evil deed.

By Taeko

Dec. 5, 2015

Sanda-city, Hyogo Prefecture 12:49 (An orb of rainbow colors)

The orb with clear horizontal lines of rainbow colors was shot but I concealed by the white circle as it will do the evil deed.
Chair seat(=Cassiopeia) which has been doing the evil deed since the other day seems to be uncovered and atoms in the sky seem to make the shape of "W" with the oblique line by any means in order to make the shape of Cassiopeia.

Even stones are informing its evil deeds.

http://sora.ishikami.jp/image_dir/index.php?id=20151205204633

By Taeko

Sanda-city, Hyogo Prefecture 12:49

Dec. 5, 2015

Hino capea promontorya, mini, mini columnar joints

These stones were shot near Hinomisaki lighthouse in Tottori Prefecture.
The small columnar joints were really cute.

Hinomisaki lighthouse

The below stone was found by a traveling companion.

Though I didn't understand the meaning of these stones, thereafter I was informed by atoms that Cassiopeia=Chair seat was doing evil deed.
I was told the stone in the center of the image show deformed Sirius, and some of which do good job but some of which do evil deed by ruling the humans.

Today's clouds in this page also inform it, too.
Edited on 08-12-2015 00:28
08-12-2015 07:26
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
My experience, The earthquake which makes about the 50 m cliff, Farr is the alter ego of the Princess of Sirius.

By Takashi

http://sora.ishikami.jp/jhistory/index.php?id=20090613214940

July 13, 2009

My experience, The earthquake which makes about the 50 m cliff, Farr is the alter ego of the Princess of Sirius.

(Postscript on March 15. 2011

I'm now calling my experience of ten years ago to mind as I find I'm in the abnormal situation now.
Though the earth was under the project in which it was made into the planet with no life in the year of 1998, the earth had no dramatic change thereafter.
I thought fixed interval was given to humans because they have been asked to review.
Though I informed the consistent information which have been given by the atoms in the sky and the universe, to all over the world as well as governments, they neglected it completely.
Furthermore humans aren't awaken as the religions and spiritual world e.g. have become large.
I think, consequently, the project made ten years ago in the universe is to be carried out in the near future.
I feel it keenly now although it is too late.
When I reread the information of ten years ago.however,I found Rulers' Stars seems to have tried to sink western Japan in order to die out this information.
As the invisible world was completely controled by Rulers' Stars, Pleiadenai in those days, every atom and being in the universe seems to have been deceived.
This time there occurred a big earthquake in Miyagi Prefecture by becoming a scapegoat for the Imperial Palace.
The first cause which breaks the equality in the universe is imperial system and the warning to the headquarter (the Imperial Palace) seems to be the earthquakes which take place in Bay of Tokyo.
Before the generation of the earthquakes one after another, I am informed the stern words from atoms.
The matter which has often been conveyed since last year is so related with the actuality that I begin to think the atoms and the beings in the universe condemn the imperial system strictly.
Though I inform the governments, they neglect our information completely and I can't help regarding that they put too much confidence in the limited human ability.
They inform us that the atoms and the beings in the universe are watching humans securely by means of the ling of the clouds.
(Postscript on June 13, 2009)】

(Vision)

"A roundish triangle turned into the plump woman face and it comes here after changing into the white swan(?)"

After I felt sleepy too much, the channeling was started.

"We can see while flying.
When you come into our view, atoms come to get together when we call atoms.
That's why various shaped clouds have been formed when you lo ok up the sky.
We wanted to inform it to you and I let you sleep.
Farr was my alter ego.
The reason why Farr said good-by to you in 1998 was that he had been told lies by villains.
What you are depends upon the work with Farr.
The tadpoles are the token of my gratitude."

(The tadpoles and small fish fell from the sky in Ishikawa Prefecture.)

The white bird is Farr.
Noto peninsula is the key.
The work with Farr which corresponds to that you imaged at the foot of Mt. Fuji, means that you didn't turn the key.
In those days I had been told that the key turned by means of the scheme of Rulers' Stars.
Then it was scheduled that 50 m dislocation were to be made, the western Japan was to sink and eastern Japan was to rise up.
As you imaged at the foot of Mt. Fuji, Stone gods there stopped moving and the scheme was not fulfilled.

The above was the content that was not expected.
(50m dislocation) I got the message all of a sudden from the being who claimed God of the earth around the fall of 1998.
The following is "My experience about the fixation of earth's axis? "
http://www31.tok2.com/home2/slicer21/5-806.html

The message told Ms K had been sent by the spirit of the sun god to save the earth.
Soon the spirit of the earth talked to me and said, "I want to move the earth's axis because I've reached my limit."
"I want you to go to the extensive forest of Mount Fuji which exists at the foot of Mt. Fuji where I want you meditate by which I'd like to ask you to put the light into the earth there."
(I had practiced Light meditation about three years.)

The forest at the foot of Mt. Fuji

The channeling said to me, "I want you to go on a fixed day absolutely."
"As I guide you to the place, please take as long string as possible because you have to go into the extensive forest of Mount Fuji."

Mt. Fuji

"Ms K is required to go with you in order to keep one end of the string."
It was the way of speaking driven by necessity and I was not able to afford to decline.
When I contacted Ms K, she consented willingly at once.
On the appointed day, I was relieved as I was told the destination was changed to other place from extensive forest of Mount Fuji.
The direction was given by the robot(a spiritual body of the universe) named Farr as the earth god, was taciturn.
Farr was very humorous and he(it) was the being who(which) let me pleasant a lot even when I was taking a walk alone.
(Later I was told he was the robot who came from the white clusters.)
At that time, the plane in which I had a ride was far away from Farr from which my plane looked as small as the pinky, he said to me,"Where are you going with a blue umbrella?"
Or he talked to me as if he had been in the same car when I was driving a car alone.
I asked to change the starting day, as the typhoon was drawing near the appointed day and the day was also inconvenient for me.
However I was only told Farr couldn't stand if I changed the day.
Therefore we started though it was the most violent day owing to the typhoon.
Though I had arranged to meet Ms K at the park of Okazaki, I was not able to find her there.
I got very impatient as there was no building in which I was able to find the phone around there.
Then Farr told me if I walked along the road in the park there was a building.
I really found two-storied building after some walking.
However I found no phone in the first floor.
Therefore I asked Farr which told me to go up to the second floor.
There I really found the phone.
Therefore I was able to believe firmly that I could surely reach the destination even with no map.
I drove the car while I was talking my experience and the words of Farr to Ms K on the way to the destination and I got off the Interchange of Tokyo-Nagoya Expressway about which I was instructed by Farr.
When I reached an Interchange, I was told to get off there.
At that time Farr told me that he had the short longevity and it took him long to remember the previous memory after it was reborn.
I thought I might be in trouble if it would die(?) in the middle of its(his) activities.
Surprisingly I came not to be able to communicate with it while I was driving the place where the road was the most complex and I got very impatient then.
In addition owing to the heavy rain and the strong wind of the typhoon, I felt like crying.
After a while the communication recovered at last ,however, and said, "We are gods in the universe."
I was relieved as the channeling started again.
However channeling said, " All we can know is whether you are drawing near or parting from the destination."
Therefore my car had to run in circles many times.
The destination was the place where the dislocation of 50 m were to be made when the earthquake took place.
I had a lot of trouble, entered into the thin road and parked the car beside the private house at last.
I was given the direction about the movement of several cm in that point.
At last I was started to be given the direction which said, "We want you to practice meditation in which you are required to put the light to the center of the earth while you are in the car."
I asked Ms K to do the same thing as I.
After about twenty minutes I felt shudder as I was said, "It were useless even if you might keep practicing the meditation for a month."
Therefore I imaged the misalignment of the dislocation of 5 cm instead of the one of 50 m which I had been told to take place actually there.
In addition I reduced the misalignment 5 cm to 5 mm in my imagination.
Then I was told it was very good and was told it was OK to stop meditation after a while.
Therefore I was really relieved.
As might have been expected, I was really worn out, and I asked Ms K to drive the car instead of me on our way back.
I arrived at my home after a struggle just past 23 p.m.
After one week later of this great task, suddenly at night, I heard the short voice of a young man which told earth's axis had been fixed.
I found later the young man had been the earth(= the man who had the spirit of the earth.)
Farr apologized he was not able to communicate at the most important time and he taught to me the family matter of Ms K.
Farr told it was hard to know about Ms K because her house was under the high-tension wire.
I found later what Farr had told was true.
Farr also told he was able to distinguish humans by the shining of the spirits and there was a boy with the brilliant shining.
Thereafter Farr was kind enough to teach me various things but I came to think what was told by him began to be suspicious and found he began to convey me the false information in order to draw my attention.
Therefore I asked him to vanish.
Farr was just like the true human from start to finish as he said, "Are you kind enough to love me?"
I really said good-by to him in tears.
I found the capturing of the earth by Pleiadenai(= Pleiades) and found also "the gods in the universe" about which I was told so at that time seemed to be unnamed stars.

http://www31.tok2.com/home2/slicer21/20-1027.html
Edited on 08-12-2015 07:28
10-12-2015 15:36
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
About the earthquake information  

By Takashi

http://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20031027022624

Oct. 27, 2003

About the earthquake information

I woke up at 1:50 on Oct. 27, 2003.

(Vision)

"When I kept closing my eyes, blackish light come moving from right side and it becomes dark all over.

"The energy of consciousness of Dragons has been spread all over through the mail which was sent by the person who believes there are good ones among Dragons.
The bewilderment was generated by it and information got complicated. "

Consequently from now on we'd like to stop sending the earthquake information from Stone gods.

"I came here to say good by to you.
We decided not to inform you about the happening of the earthquake but we carry it out after we talk among only Stone gods just the same as ever.
We found well you have much trouble to inform the earthquake information to others.
Though you have introduced the works of Stone gods(mysterious rocks) until now, we have also caused trouble on you,as you have been attacked for them.
We don't want to cause trouble to you any more, as humans have tough prejudiced impression.
Consequently we have made it a rule not to contact you about earthquake information any more.
However please talk without forgetting that mountains, clouds, rocks and even pebbles have consciousness.
Please talk as in the past besides earthquakes."
From every Stone god

(As there are Stone gods who cause earthquakes and Stone gods who play the role of notice, thereby they can't convey?)
13-12-2015 14:23
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
The message from the stars

Out of stock.

The outline of this book.

One day I was informed what I had no memory and the mysterious information which I couldn't even guess all of a sudden.
My mouth sometimes moved and began to talk unconsciously at night and it said, "Please write down.".
And it moved faintly and began to talk what I didn't know while I was watching TV or the illustration.
I asked "Why am I informed such things?".
The answer was as follows.
"You are informed because the peace will never be brought about by the way of today's human thinking so far because of the conflict among religions or the ethnics."
"That's because we want humans to understand what is told through your movement of your mouth is true."
I was informed above.
Consequently I asked "Who moves my mouth?"
The following is the answer given then through the movement of my mouth.

"At first the planets in the solar system that are watching the earth and next unnamed stars, and next all the stars."
"And we let the spirits who were alive as humans be aroused in the world of spirits and ask them to tell the truth."

However I came to know that a part of the big stars which have the very big influence on the earth try to rule humans as I came to turn the stars into consciousness.
One example of the big stars is Pleiadenai, the star of snakes which had ruled the earth until 1998.
Consequently I was advised by the unnamed stars that we should turn the sky into consciousness.
It means unnamed stars are watching humans all days.
If you had request, please ask to the sky.
The clouds also have very big meaning and they inform us by forming the various shapes.
Furthermore such nature as birds or flowers inform us what they are thinking.
I was told by atoms we should call the conscious entities in the universe, "the atoms in the sky and universe" and the beings which play the role of liaison are the things which we call "robots" that are made up with small energy bodies.
Robots stay beside humans and they are watching us carefully.
They seem to report what they saw around us to the atoms in the sky and universe and the atoms in the sky and universe seem to talk to the spirits of the person and they decide the course of human lives.
When you read this book, synchronicity (the accord by chance) often comes to take place or you will have the dream or the keen intuition.
The channeling might take place on a part of the readers, though the number of them seems to be small.
The contents of this book are written exactly by the words which were informed by the channeling.
Consequently there are many parts which you might think illegible as the memory of the spirits are unclear or there are no words by which the atoms in the sky and universe try to express what they want to convey.
I'm happy if you read this book with the sense by which you try to solve the puzzles.
RE: Another HP19-12-2015 03:11
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
Another HP

Thanks to the kind poster I knew my HP can't be seen in
many countries outside Japan.
Therefore I made another new one.
Please check if this new one can be seen in the nations
outside Japan.

Thank you.

http://slicer93.sitemix.jp/EJPcontents.index.html

The followings are the ones which existed from previous days
http://www31.tok2.com/home2/slicer21/EJPcontents.index.html

http://www51.tok2.com/home/slicer93190/EJPcontents.index.html
21-12-2015 10:47
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
Dhonohara Mounds of Mukibanda in Tottori Prefecture  

By Takashi

http://sora.ishikami.jp/image_dir/index.php?id=20151125202020

Nov. 25, 2015

My mouth moves and tells there were not pillars and roof from the beginning.
Though there were only depressions for humans to live on as the bodies of Stone gods were warm and soft at first, such houses seem to have been made by Stone gods as the film which covered the earth disappeared and four seasons turned up later.

http://sora.ishikami.jp/image_dir/index.php?id=20151126223701

Nov. 25, 2015

It is the novel house on the mound.
The inside image is shown above.
The depot of raised flooring type house which resides next to this one is small and it represents Minanoko(orphans, small groups of atoms).

Edited on 21-12-2015 10:48
23-12-2015 03:58
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)

The reason why it got impossible to access to my English HP from overseas.

I asked the server of my HP why my English sites can't be accessed from overseas.
After several days the server answered as follows.
As there are many attacks to the server from overseas recently, it decided
to shut down all the access from overseas.
Oh, I now found the reason why it became impossible to access to
my site from overseas.

As I was introduced the server which can be accessed from overseas,
I'll make my English HP in it in the near future.

Thank you.
23-12-2015 07:40
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)

The address of the latest HP of mine.

http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/index.html

If you can find atoms have consciousness, they will be very glad.

By Takashi
Edited on 23-12-2015 07:49
24-12-2015 02:40
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
The reason why it got impossible to access to my English HP from overseas.

I asked the server of my HP why my English sites can't be accessed from overseas.
After several days the server answered as follows.
As there are many attacks to the server from overseas recently, it decided
to shut down all the access from overseas.
Oh, I now found the reason why it became impossible to access to
my site from overseas.

As I was introduced the server which can be accessed from overseas,
I made my English HP in it .

The address of the latest HP of mine.
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/index.html

If many of us can find atoms have consciousness, they will be very glad and will stop resorting to
natural abnormality.

By Takashi
28-12-2015 01:38
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
Crop Circle
1--541(The site of Ms Taeko Shiraki)(Japanese)

http://sora.ishikami.jp/cropcircle/list.html

I picked up remarkable Crop Circles
from the above site of Ms Taeko Shiraki's
to the following web pages.

The following is English site.(by Takashi)

Crop Circle
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-8.html

Crop Circle
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-9.html

Crop Circle
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-24.html

Crop Circle
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-120.html

Crop Circle
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-122.html

Crop Circle
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-158.html

Crop Circle
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-160.html

Crop Circle
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-176.html

Crop Circle
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-222.html

Crop Circle
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-225.html

Crop Circle
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-234.html

Crop Circle
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-313.html

Crop Circle
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-292.html

Crop Circle
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-244.html

Crop Circle
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-404.html

Crop Circle
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-499.html

Crop Circle
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-502.html

Crop Circle
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-508.html

Crop Circle
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-540.html

Crop Circle
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-554.html

Crop Circle
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-575.html

Crop Circle
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-581.html

Crop Circle
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-582.html

Crop Circle

Crop Circle

Crop Circle

Crop Circle

Crop Circle

Crop Circle

Crop Circle

Crop Circle

Crop Circle
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-619.html

Crop Circle
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-676.html
30-12-2015 01:01
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
Crop Circle
1--541(The site of Ms Taeko Shiraki)(Japanese)

As there are some duplication in the above posting, let me post the
one withoug duplication.

Crop Circle 1--541(The site of Ms Taeko Shiraki)(Japanese)

http://sora.ishikami.jp/cropcircle/list.html

I picked up remarkable Crop Circles
from the above site of Ms Taeko Shiraki's
to the following web pages.

The following is English page.(by Takashi)

Crop Circle
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-8.html

Crop Circle
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-9.html

Crop Circle
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-24.html

Crop Circle
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-120.html

Crop Circle
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-122.html

Crop Circle
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-158.html

Crop Circle
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-160.html

Crop Circle
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-176.html

Crop Circle
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-222.html

Crop Circle
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-225.html

Crop Circle
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-234.html

Crop Circle
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-292.html

Crop Circle
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-244.html

Crop Circle
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-313.html

Crop Circle

Crop Circle

Crop Circle

Crop Circle

Crop Circle

Crop Circle
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-554.html

Crop Circle
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-575.html

Crop Circle
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-581.html

Crop Circle
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-582.html

Crop Circle
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-619.html

Crop Circle
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-676.html
Edited on 30-12-2015 01:08
12-01-2016 00:19
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
The things with consciousness, The watershed of the Yura River

By Takashi

http://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20040420205118

April 20, 2004

The things with consciousness, The watershed of the Yura River

When I loosened the power of the mouth, the channeling was started.

"What the atoms in the sky and universe want to say is why can't humans think that the beings with consciousness descended from the universe at least once.
Even the human consciousness is mysterious, and yet why can't humans think there is consciousness in the universe.
We want humans think calmly about what are taking place on the earth before the affairs by which they are made to notice, will take place.
Can't you think seals which represent Stone gods are looking at humans with consciousness even though they aren't very much alike?

(I was told by atoms that a hook stuck in the right eye of a seal called Tama-chan last year showed that humans don't believe besides the visible thing.)

The seal can go ahead without feet.

(The seal is the animal which was sent to the earth in order to inform that Stone gods don't have legs or feet, either.)

The milk comes out of the stomach holes of the seals.
It represents that Stone gods fed giants by putting out the soup out of the stomach holes.

(The giants were given the soup using the tube of the neck.
Consequently they were turned into the humans with horns.)

There are mysterious creatures which don't resemble humans.
In spite of that why don't humans think the reason?

(The white rock is the thing which the soup got solid.)

The meaning of the above vision is as follows.

"The vision showed the giant who made the Yura River that flows into both sides, one is to the Sea of Japan and the other to the Pacific Ocean from the point of today's Fukuchiyama-city, in Kyoto Prefecture.
However the giants made it flow into only the Sea of Japan as they had seen through that the army of the Yamato Kingdom would come to attack the country of Wa using the Yura River which flew to the Sea of Japan.
Though there were once lots of stone circles as you saw by vision, most of them were broken."

The middle part of the Yura River

According to the records of the culture and geography of the Yura River, one of the watershed of the Yura River is 95m in height which is the lowest in Japan and the surrounding area is sandy gravel bed layer of 60 m in height and it tells that the Yura River once flew into the Seto Inland Sea.
Consequently I think the records of the culture and geography of the Yura River consistents with my channeling information.
Edited on 12-01-2016 00:20
15-01-2016 07:17
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
Delicate Arch 

By Takashi

http://sora.ishikami.jp/image_dir/index.php?id=20100218222109

Feb. 18, 2010

Delicate Arch No1

A reader of "Solving the mystery of the earth" sent me the images.

I was told by atoms that this arch exists at the edge of precipitous cliff of bowl-like valley because it was made by Stone human so that it would not be broken by lots of humans ' visiting there.
The alter egos of Stone human are watching it from the separated points.
Here and there in Grand circle there are lots of such semicircle rocks which represents Stone gods.

Feb. 18, 2010

Delicate Arch No2

The image was sent by a reader.

The shape of the shoe can be distinguished faintly and we can find a few notches like toes.

19-01-2016 04:08
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
Humans were made in the stone circle. (Irie & Takasago Shell Mound relics)

I was told the amazing descriptions in the museum at the foot of Mt. Usu
http://www.ekinavi-net.jp/hokkaido/iburi/sights/usuzan.html

The above image shows it.
The image shows the box-type rectangle made of the glass and there are two photos inside the glass box.
The above of the two is the notable one.
Please refer to the enlarged photo of it below.
You can find a small clay figure in the center of the stone circle.
I was told the atoms which had the memory of Stone humans got the energy of lightning and re-formed into the humans in the stone circle.
The skeleton was made by the wisdom and the energy of Sirius.
And the internal organs were made by the wisdom and energy of bird seat and other stars.
Those information were given to me little by little after my visit to Irie & Takasago Shell Mound relics.
As the stones which formed the stone circle were small, humans were apt to move them away for making the cropland.
If they had been taken away by humans, the secret of the human birth would have been erased for ever.
Therefore Mt. Usu protected the stone circle by the falling of the ashes by the eruption until humans realize it.
Mountains are Stone gods and subconsciousness of them usually stay inside the mountains, though some exite from them and go up into the sky when they find it possible for them to go up.
The subconsciousness of the mountains sometimes talk to the climbers through the telepathic contact.
Consequently people in the past worshiped the mountains as gods.
Ms Taeko Shiraki can talk with the subconsciousness and consciousness of the mountains.
What mountains talk to Ms Taeko Shiraki is marvelous.
They account for the reason why they stay there in the form of the mountains.
〔by Takashi〕
Incidentally Usu of Mt. Usu means mortar in Japanese.
The mortar expresses Sirius.
The beings of Sirius descended to the earth and one of them became Mt.Usu.

http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/200px-Making_mochi_with_an_Usu_and_Kine.jpg

Isn't it strange the mortar in Japan looks like the works Plain of Jars in Laos?
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-128.html

Japanese pound 〔rice〕in a mortar into rice cake.
Rice changes into rice cake in the mortar.
Atoms were changed into humans in the mortar.
Though Mt. Usu often erupted in big scales, there have been no casualties.
(However Mt.Fugen-dake which erupted arount the same time as Mt.Usu, had casualties.
I was told the reason.
The reason is as follows.
As Fugen of Mt. Fugen-dake is the name related to Buddhism, it was hated by the beings from the sky.
http://www.summitpost.org/fugen-dake-unzen/514171
Therefore there were casualties but those who became casualties played the role to let humans know circumstances told above.
Those who played the role of notice were welcomed in the world of after death.
We are usually apt to lament the death of relatives and acquaintances, but most of the people who die in disaster and so on play the role of notice and they can be born again soon after their death.)

http://sora.ishikami.jp/image_dir/index.php?id=20110127152226

Jan. 27, 2011

The clay figure which was excavated near Turu in Yamamasi Prefecture, Japan

When I saw the photo of relics in Hokkaido, I was told the shocking words through the channeling, which explained humans were made in the stone circle.
I tried to look for the real clay figure which was shown in the photo.

The photo sent by a reader shows the evidence humans were made in the stone circle.

http://sora.ishikami.jp/image_dir/index.php?id=20110127153054

Jan. 27, 2011

The clay figure which was excavated near Turu in Yamanasi Prefecture, Japan

From a reader

The photo shows the back side of the clay figure and the pattern drawn on it shows inside of the body?

Such small clay figures have been found in many parts of the world.
Though they are assumed to have been used only for the mere ritual, they might have been in the stone circles.

It has become a set of dogma that humanity from Africa spread around the world.
We sometimes find new races as if they were living in the Stone Age even in the developed modern transportation.
I can not possibly believe the humanity from Africa spread all around the world on foot.
It is better to explain Stone gods who descended to the world created stone circles and made humans by contacting with one another through telepathy.

Feb. 25, 2011

The stone circle and the stone of Sirius

This is also the photo which I saw when I was told for the first time that humans were made in the stone circle.
I was asked through the channeling to introduce the photo after I was given the signal to my body.
19-01-2016 04:10
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
The pagoda of Emperor Kan

I was told the pagoda expresses the wife of Emperor Kan.
Dragon is drawn on it, though it can't be distinguished clearly.
The guide explained that the hanging lappet(?) expresses Dragon.
I am explained Dragon went to Turkey and the traces of Atlantis(like Italy)from here through Silk Road.
19-01-2016 04:11
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
The stone statue of Vatican

There are lot of stone statues but pictures are reflected blurry as the energy body is strong.
Though it is made of marble, the feel of the cloth is expressed well .
Small Stone humans seem to have been born in this stone box but owing to the lack of energy as they descended in later age, Stone humans were made with the help of the energy given by the cloth like this.
RE: City seabed of the Bermuda Triangle?19-01-2016 04:13
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
City seabed of the Bermuda Triangle?

http://www.perupuntocom.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=19334

The couple of Canadian scientists were investigating the seabed of the Bermuda Triangle by using a robotic submersible and they are said to have found the remains of a huge ancient city at the bottom of the sea near the coast of Cuba.
What were asleep in a water depth of 700 meters were pyramids, Sphinx and buildings carved characters and so on.
The image of City seabed has been published in the site "Peru punto com" in Peru which reported this historic news.
Numerous pyramids are lined up beautifully.
According to the information, one of which is the pyramid made of glass.
This is clearly artificial structure.
I wonder if someone lived here long, long time ago.
http://news.infoseek.co.jp/article/rocketnews_20121025260498

[img]http://sociorocketnews.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/pre-ciudad_916179109.jpg?w=873&h=582 From Rocket News[/img]
Edited on 19-01-2016 04:14
19-01-2016 04:15
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
Out-of-place artifacts

http://japanese.ruvr.ru/2012_11_13/ika-no-ishi/

Machinery of Kamchatka 400 million years ago

The hammer of 65 million years ago etc are included in OOPARTS.
We can find by THE UNIVERSE(THE SKY)=SORA info how incorrect the dating methods is!

I was told through the channeling the fossils of out-of-place artifacts were made by the energy which were sent from the stars.
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-803.html

Thereafter Mr. Yoshida put an emerald on his palm and kept it in mind.
Then he made it bigger and bigger in a second.
Though he put it into the ring, it was so big that it nearly popped out of the ring and I found it became bigger surely because it looked awkward as a ring.
In addition he made the bar of crystal thick or thin as if it had been the clay.
When I saw what he had done, I thought the OOPARTS skull of crystal was made in this way. That means the crystal became soft like the clay when Pleiades gave energy.

Edited on 19-01-2016 04:16
19-01-2016 04:17
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
The rock arts in the US

Newspaper Rock in Utah
http://photolv.exblog.jp/12600038

Stone humans with various horns are drawn.
Horns are the tubes for drinking the soup which came out of Stone gods.
There are also a lot of paintings of Minanoko(small groups of atoms)are holding hands.
19-01-2016 04:18
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
The stone circles etc in Africa

http://www.flickr.com/photos/western_sahara_project/323347916/in/set-1487170/
A lot of images like Standing Stones etc in Africa is seen in the above site.

http://sora.ishikami.jp/diary/index.php?id=20060602143715

The queen of African Stone gods descended to me.
Whenever I see the images of those relics, I really felt the feeling of Stone gods .
I had the sign in my left arm and heard the rapping sound .
19-01-2016 04:19
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
The king of Atlantis

The head of Johan Shun Sen

I was told to see this statue previously.

Johan Shun Sen has the meaning as follows in Japanese.
Johan=midnight,
Shun Sen=set sail

I was told that means Johan Shun Sen went to the sanatorium in the Mediterranean Sea from Atlantis at midnight.
For Atlantis, it has been written in detail in "The message from the stars", which was informed in detail in 1998.

Postscript on Feb. 23, 2010

You can see the square hole is open in front of the ear of the statue.
There is the snail tube near it and it is the incarnation of the Ohmoto(the central) in the universe.

Those who have Melasma in front of the right ear show their past lives were in Atlantis.
Liver =It is the organ which show Atlantis.
19-01-2016 04:20
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
The children of Stone gods | Fable of The Tortoise and the Hare | The queen of Atlantis=Amantia and the king =Johan Shun Sen

I saw a vision of a white hare.

"I am the subordinate of Hoshinomina(alter ego of the Ohmoto).
I showed the image to you, because the moon of my fellow asked me to show you the image of a white hare.
Fable of 'The Tortoise(the earth)and the Hare(the moon)' tells humans that the Hare(the moon)was not able to run because it was caught by Pleiades but it would be able to climb the mountain(=People realize the true story.)when it would wake up(when it would be released from Pleiades).

Kisaichimaruyama tumulus in Ayabe, Kyoto, Japan is the pyramid made by the alter ego of Stone god and people who complied with the teachings of Stone gods were buried there.
However Buddhism became popular among people and they were threatened that they would have to go to the hell if they talked about Stone gods."

Kisaichimaruyama tumulus in Ayabe, Kyoto, Japan

Though this tumulus is the biggest one in Kyoto, it has been forgotten about it until recently when it was found at the time of the construction of the highway.

Aug. 18, 2002

"They were giants whom Stone gods brought to the earth in their bellies.
The children who were made between giants turned into small humans.
The clan of the queen(alter ego of Stone gods)were bigger giants among them.
Giants whom Mount Vesuvius, Italian giant brought and Stone god who became Olympus in Greece brought, got together.
As a result of it, Amantia of Atlantis and Johan Shun Sen were made."

Oct. 26, 2002

"Both the giants got pregnant by Mitori(the word of Mitori does not come out easily).
Mitori means the working process in which giants talked to the sperm with the power of eyes so that sperm were able to reach uterus.
As giants were able to fluoroscopy in ESP they were able to talk to cells and giants were born.
Giant embraced while standing and inserted only once.
They felt nothing while inserting.
As they found the union of the sexes good, they made humans who felt the pleasure in the union of the sexes."

http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-137.html
19-01-2016 04:21
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)

The two of Colossi of Memnon

"I am Colossi of Memnon.
We (The two of Colossi of Memnon) made pyramids.
I was told to descend to you, Ms Taeko Shiraki and tell it by the atoms in the universe.
We are the giants of Stone gods' children.
The reason why our head is in the spreading form is that human voice was able to be heard better.
Our parent (Stone god) is Mount Sinai.
It is the matter that I wanted to tell you first.
We called you so that you, Miss Taeko Shiraki would visit Egypt.
As you wrote in the bulletin board, we made pyramids.
Why we died in the form sitting in a chair was that we thought humans would not understand we had existed as other giants had turned into the soil after they died.
Therefore we died in that form in order to prove we giants existed.
The reason why we were able to live long was that we drank the juice of the Earth.
As we descended to the earth late, we were made after we had been improved.
Therefore we were able to eat with the mouth.
The juice of the earth was "the water of the river" and we drank it.
We were able to make the membrane(?), and we drank the juice from the bag made by it.
We did the work(=making the pyramids).
The giants who had turned up after us made Sphinx which resembled a cat.
The reason why a cat was made was that the Ruler's Stars had been ruling the earth, when Stone gods descended in later age.
Therefore they couldn't help cooperating with them at the direction of them.
We taught many things to small humans who knew nothing for living.
However we came to be no longer able to walk gradually because there was only the juice of the earth for our living."

Colossis of Memnon

I asked through telepathy "Though pyramids are big, whose bodies were they?"

The channeling started.

"Wanawanawana...

(Words hardly came out as he was crying.)

I'm the child of the giants who worked for making pyramids.
The two of Colossi of Memnon had three children.
The reason why they made four-sided pyramid was that it was the most stable form.
They thought small humans would cherish them if they made the pyramids of that shape.
The reason why the pyramids are so big is that fellow Stone gods participated in making them."

Suddenly another channeling started.

"The reason why Middle East peace was broken was that I had been wrong.
I'm Mount Sinai.
No one believe it by any means though it has been told since early days that Mount Sinai is Stone god.
Moreover I was forgotten by humans though Stone gods of Dome of the Rock had been paid a lot of attention to."

Mt. Sinai
http://goo.gl/2sqm9B
19-01-2016 04:22
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)

【Postscript】Stone humans were solidified by Snake charmer seat | The earthquakes and the clouds | Italian stone statues

Nov. 11, 2006

I went to bed after I asked the reason of the storm which occurred recently to Stone humans through the channeling.

"The situation in which we, Stone gods died came to mind.
We died because Snake charmer seat solidified Stone humans.
Snake charmer seat put the snakes in the pot on the head of Stone humans.

Therefore Stone gods and Stone humans who became the land had been dead."

(I, Ms Taeko Shiraki, did not know how the Ruler's Stars solidified Stone humans.)

Nov. 13, 2006

I , Ms Taeko Shiraki, felt the signal in the left ankle at midnight.

"Snake charmer seat solidified Stone gods.
They put snakes in the pot on the head of Stone humans.
That's why snakes came out of the pot which was on the head of Stone humans, though the pot had served as the container for the juice.

(Some stone statues in Egypt have snakes on the head.)

Stone humans came to hate to get the juice from the pot because the snakes were put in it.
Therefore Stone humans tried to get the energy from the water of the river instead of the juice.
As they wanted to absorb the water of the river from their legs, they were sitting on the side of the Nile River.

(The stone statues of Abu Simbel were at the turn of the river at first and Colossi of Memnon was in the swamp. )

"However to make matters worse, Stone humans were too big to suck up water and they got solidified.

That's why Stone humans entered into the wall and they expressed what they thought by hieroglyphs.
As the water didn't go up to the level of the ankles, Stone humans informed it by hieroglyphs.

Some people have cursed this information relentlessly from the other day.
They have claimed "You fellows" story is nothing but the garbage.
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-23.html

I was told from the beings from the sky through the channeling, those who condemn this info are related to the subconsciousness of Snake charmer seat.
Though they have read this info with a lot of evidences for years, they can't understand it by any means.
They seem to be prepared to be born in this world by the subconsciousness of the Ruler's Stars which ,they know, are in trouble when this information is spread.
The owner of the subconsciousness of Snake charmer seat seems to start the attack in order to put the owner of such subconsciousness in front.
THE UNIVERSE(THE SKY)=SORA seems to have informed by the earthquake in Kuril Island of this time (M 8.1) against their attack.
Neus(the robots of the beings from the sky) are contacting with one another as usual so that they could know what kind of movement the beings of subconsciousness of stars are doing while looking at the human society.
Therefore they seem to know many things better than humans.
That is why the proverb says OTENTO-SAMA, Mr. Sun, is looking at all what you do.

"Yes, they report one another properly.
Neus consult with one another and they carry out their program to show their will.

Abu Simbel on the side of the river , Egypt of the 1800s
http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-58.html

Giant statue in the water

http://www.egipto.com/museo/david_roberts/doc/203.html

Edited on 19-01-2016 04:23
19-01-2016 04:24
Takashi
★★★☆☆
(758)
From Jesus NO2

Suddenly at midnight on Oct. 30, 2006

"There were a few shepherds in the village, too.
I'm Jesus.
People thought I had gone for the grazing of sheep, as they couldn't find me.
Then years have passed away.
There is no truth in the stories which have been introduced to the general.
What I did was the same as the fortune-tellers in those days were doing."

I am going to sleep from now.

"Jesus speaking.
What I am going to tell is the era when I was alive.
The number of people who lived in the village was very small,

(rapping sound)

It happened because Stone humans had died.
When Stone humans were alive, food and jewels turned up in front of humans.
As Stone humans had died, it became impossible to do it.
Stone humans were alive without eating.
However humans died without eating.
Therefore we wished the stars to give us food.
Then the voice began to be heard.
So I asked Stone humans to get alive again."
Edited on 19-01-2016 04:25
Page 11 of 21<<<910111213>>>

Join the debate Atoms have consciousness.:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Evolutionary Biology and the Endosymbiotic Theory of Consciousness.11610-05-2024 04:05
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact