Remember me
▼ Content

And When It's Free

Page 2 of 2<12
08-03-2024 22:11
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
It's possible a show at Utrecht University could be something people will be talking about because of the work myself and Bessler have done. A build update in the proper thread and section of the forum. keepit is right, the topic should once in a while be remembered in a thread.

https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/perpetual-motion-d18-e3706-s80.php#post_102398
Edited on 08-03-2024 22:12
RE: What'll Help It To ROCK!!10-03-2024 17:46
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
This is about how the kennels (Bessler's term) will be pulled on their leashes.
I'll have to design and build sub-assembly 2 for the Lever - Hoist assembly. The
keyword is "about" because it is not specific.
Since this is what I wanted to accomplish today, I will be taking it easy the rest of the day. The lever sub-assembly 2 will attach to the kennels and will ride on the roller assemblies.
And then all that will be left to add is its sail. This is where I also need to come up with the start of a dictionary. Since I will be using "sails" to "catch the wind" and my background with boats, ships and crossing oceans I'll be using nautical terms.
And with it being a GPE (Gravity Powered Engine), a nautical themed name could be what? Maybe a Viking Mast? I actually like that and reminds me of my heritage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9HWFn1Ak9I

p.s., Cut 4 rods to the length which is the width of the kennels. It's a prototype so the mounts will be close enough to work and not look sloppy.

p.s.s., Sina Drums' studio is on a boat she lives on and Sina Drums is a professional musician.
Attached image:

Edited on 10-03-2024 17:59
RE: Cycling v. Recycling.......10-03-2024 19:37
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
These tabs which will be used on the build in the background will all be routed to the same thickness. Instead of using 6 long tabs on each side of a "gear" I'll be using 4 or 4/6 = 2/3. That lowers the number I'll need to 96 x 2/3 = 64.
I'll be able to add "bridges" which will include the 2 ends of the 2 tabs that will be omitted. I might even be able to use the excess wood from the tabs as a part of the bridge(s). Recycling scrap allows for creativity while saving money. I call that a
Win - Win for me.
Attached image:

RE: I Realized I Need To Change......11-03-2024 21:47
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
I need to change the angle of the hoist to the lever assemblies they're on.
That'll be easy enough to do. That might actually be the easiest thing to change. Then that changes the timing of when a weight starts to be lifted.
Then to make actual extensions for the kennel assembly (what the levers go through). I might use the extra hoist and lever assemblies, then they'd match which is important. And now they're mostly finished. And then that will leave the sail for the last item. The sail is the disc that retracts the weight that passes bottom center.
This is where having a prototype to work with helps just as SketchUp and spreadsheets do. There is a lot of work involved.
Attached image:

16-03-2024 22:31
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14451)
James_ wrote:
That'll be easy enough to do. That might actually be the easiest thing to change. Then that changes the timing of when a weight starts to be lifted.
Then to make actual extensions for the kennel assembly (what the levers go through). I might use the extra hoist and lever assemblies, then they'd match which is important. And now they're mostly finished. And then that will leave the sail for the last item. The sail is the disc that retracts the weight that passes bottom center.
This is where having a prototype to work with helps just as SketchUp and spreadsheets do. There is a lot of work involved.

I gave your Bessler wheel a spin on JPP (Just Plain Politics) and let it make the rounds. The topic was generating some energy and I wanted to give your wheel an initial push. As you might have guessed, there was very little resistance to any potential circular reasoning. Some felt as though the weighted nature of the dyanamics somehow caused an imbalance in the discussion, but that's what effectively kept it going.

Good on you.
17-03-2024 04:59
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
IBdaMann wrote:
James_ wrote:

I gave your Bessler wheel a spin on JPP (Just Plain Politics) and let it make the rounds. The topic was generating some energy and I wanted to give your wheel an initial push. As you might have guessed, there was very little resistance to any potential circular reasoning. Some felt as though the weighted nature of the dyanamics somehow caused an imbalance in the discussion, but that's what effectively kept it going.

Good on you.

I need surgery. I am hoping Thailand will give me sanctuary. Alan Baulldree will receive a notarized affidavit attesting that I knew nothing until he taught me. It's his work, not mine. I'm just free labor.
17-03-2024 15:22
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
IBdaMann wrote:
James_ wrote:

Good on you.

How long do you think it will take people to go over 18 years (or is it 19 now
since it's 2024?) and determine what swan taught me and what he did not teach me? I can't have anything to do with what he taught me.
The interesting thing is, in the Bible it is easy to tell the difference between a disciple of Jesus and someone who wanted to cash in. And I got this from a Star Trek episode not that I ever watch that type of stuff.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil%27s_Due_(Star_Trek:_The_Next_Generation)
Notice the conditions Ardra created? And who did the work? Same thing in the Bible. Who does the work? Jesus didn't create conditions. Has the West (including Russia) become like Ardra?
Attached image:

Edited on 17-03-2024 15:25
Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate And When It's Free:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Book your bargain rate Israeli Tel Aviv or Jerusalem vacation now, free 4th of July style fireworks inclu118-10-2023 05:25
Free window estimates? How exactly would anyone give me a window estimate019-09-2023 21:13
BREAKING NEWS Boston is giving away free methamphetamine and crack pipes010-12-2022 01:15
Safe Friends of "sealover" - Troll-free Library Networking. Join the List.622-03-2022 05:21
Free Tickets For Multi Trillion Dollar Private ICO In Exchange For Media Introduction Marketing029-10-2021 07:30
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact