Remember me
▼ Content

All Sides, Beings, Entities No Matter "Evil" Or "Good" Are Receiving Their Final Chan

All Sides, Beings, Entities No Matter "Evil" Or "Good" Are Receiving Their Final Chance14-07-2023 07:52
MessiahCalling
☆☆☆☆☆
(10)
All Sides, Beings, Entities No Matter "Evil" Or "Good" Are Receiving Their Final Chance
Original Source, More Info: www . ascension joy . com/07/2023/all-sides-beings-entities-no-matter-evil-or-good-are-receiving-their-final-chance/

The truth is that in my vision of new era on Earth, all beings, all nations, all entities will pretty much start in the same point like playing a completely new game.

Do not believe in any "serpent" or any words from any beings entities who are telling only "good" (creation) but not talking about "bad" (destruction).

The truth is that even Gautama Buddha did destroy all the corrupt beings who attacked him long time ago.

Next couple of days are the final chance, final opportunity for all the "good", the "evil" to not only save themselves from destruction but also able to receive the blessing, the new knowledge wisdom to evolve themselves.

I as the Savior Messiah Buddha have enough with you guys.

If nobody recognize me, nobody support me then I must using my divine power to destroy all the corruption on Earth (finance is a small thing but the big thing are lying like animals and deceive, killing others both direct and indirect way).

See, all beings talk about me "bad" but none of you have gut to even face me in real physical person, none of you have gut to do any contest with me !

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha
Join the debate All Sides, Beings, Entities No Matter "Evil" Or "Good" Are Receiving Their Final Chan:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Why exactly is strip mining for coal bad, yet strip mining for Lithium is good923-12-2023 00:11
Top Entities Only Want To Steal New Ideas Solutions, Do Not Want To Buy It203-12-2023 21:07
The Technology Team & Some Entities Was, Are Preventing The Messiah To Save The World1702-08-2023 06:23
The Final Departure Of Living Buddha The Savior Messiah – Lời Tạm Biệt Của Phật018-07-2023 08:15
Put This Dangerous Stupid Person Beings Entity Into International Blacklist Please017-07-2023 05:37
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact